Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

In my opinion, Putin will die in 2024.
Wow. But now that we know it, it won't happen. 😉

Session 26 February 2022
Q: (Tomek) What about April Drop Dead Date? Is this "the" April?

A: Very possible... But who is going to "drop dead"?

Q: (L) Maybe it'll be Biden.

(Niall) I'm worried, so I want to ask this and get it out of the way. Are they gonna try to assassinate Putin?

A: It has been tried and they will try again.
Session 23 April 2022
Q: (Joe) Does Putin have any kind of significant chronic illness?

A: No. Just stress. He would also benefit from hyperbaric treatments!

January 12, 2024

As I said, Yemen was attacked. Something will happen that will cause great manifestations in the Middle East and Europe. At sea or in a strait, international forces will take control of an area, which will dispel the situation in the Middle East. This will anger Iran. The situation in the Middle East is heading towards a serious war. In a sense, the pacification of countries in the Middle East will lead to war. Russia will interfere in the war with Iran and will want to do so before attacking Iran. Erdogan is starting to get scared.

Russia will help Iran when Israel and the United States attack. I just wrote it so incoherently. Besides, Jackowski speaks so chaotically that it is sometimes difficult to translate.
Thank you Karol, do not worry. I just wanted to be sure, besides I really do not know his position en relation with Russia. What you do it is very helpful, and I am very grateful. :flowers:

January 16, 2024

I thought of two ships, one of which will be very severely destroyed and the other only partially. This will be a turning point for more serious attacks from the forces that maintain some order in the Red Sea. We are probably talking about the United States and Great Britain. And when there is retaliation from the sea, there will be responses from the land. And this will be the moment when the United States and Great Britain will want support. It will not be Israel who will start this further war. This will probably be the excuse I mentioned earlier. If some NATO countries are in any way called upon to help with problems in the Middle East, the fear will be that Russia may respond with some unpredictable steps. This threat will be presented to us excessively, perhaps tactically it will be excessive, so that we will agree on some things, after all, many will say it is not our conflict. If what I say happens, Russia will threaten us with nuclear weapons much more seriously.

January 18, 2024

The phrase that comes to mind is hold on to your cash. This will be the period of April and May. If things get even more dangerous in the world, some countries may have to make extraordinary decisions about their economy. Something will happen to the value of money, the value of money will fall. The prices of some raw materials will increase because there will be difficulties with them and these prices will drive up inflation, which will be difficult to reduce. This means that currencies will lose in such a situation. There will be problems with the Internet, there will be some disruptions. When these difficulties begin, a fairly young man will appear in Poland from social media. Suddenly this young man will become a symbol of a certain rebellion that will be followed by many people. This man will have a moment when he will create total support for something he does. It will become a symbol of a certain thing. When this oppression becomes more and more intense, in many countries, especially young people will start to create something like a media resistance movement. Maybe the internet problem will be because of this. This will not only be in Poland. Young people will start organizing protests in European countries. At first, maybe in one country, but then it will start to expand. The vision calls them conscious.

Back
Top Bottom