Just Weird Videos!

This is nuts. The video apparently shows the aftermath of a 5.9 mag earthquake in in Linxia Chengguanzhen China. There's a strange central pink cloud with what looks like other small white 'cloud packages' streaming slowly towards it. Later in the evening, the cloud is more clearly red, and the 'cloud packages' keep on streaming, indicating that it went on for a good long time. In the third part the video, the central red area appears to be nearly directly overhead, and it is discrete points of light streaming towards it, not the amorphous cloud packages.

Here is a photo:

1708902486422.png

Could it be that this is electromagnetic emission from the piezoelectricity generated from the grinding rocks during the earthquake? That's the Suspicious Observers' take.

4D bleedthrough maybe?

This is nuts. The video apparently shows the aftermath of a 5.9 mag earthquake in in Linxia Chengguanzhen China. There's a strange central pink cloud with what looks like other small white 'cloud packages' streaming slowly towards it. Later in the evening, the cloud is more clearly red, and the 'cloud packages' keep on streaming, indicating that it went on for a good long time. In the third part the video, the central red area appears to be nearly directly overhead, and it is discrete points of light streaming towards it, not the amorphous cloud packages.

Here is a photo:

View attachment 92195

Could it be that this is electromagnetic emission from the piezoelectricity generated from the grinding rocks during the earthquake? That's the Suspicious Observers' take.

4D bleedthrough maybe?
Once again a sky with clouds where the lights are "emit".

They continue to test technology and people's gullibility.

Maybe.

Although there's someone here from China saying that it's lights projected from below, there's an amusement park in the area.

Yes, I think they are projected.

Also, last January 22 a powerful M7.0 occurred in the same region and no "earthquake lights" were seen (as they are called) Earthquake lights are more like lightning.

The earthquake that they mention happened in conjunction with the lights had an updated magnitude of M5.4. Moderate, earthquakes do not produce earthquake lights

chrome_screenshot_22 ene. 2024 17_35_15 GMT-06_00.png

Finally, both earthquakes occurred in a mountainous area that is difficult to access. Weak shaking could have been felt in Aykol, located 139 km from the epicenter, and in Karakol 143 km away.

This video reminds me of this:
Well, that's what I'm wondering including things Cs said in last session about recordings. What if the camera was simultaneously recording two different time periods, at least momentarily?

View attachment 92195

4D bleedthrough maybe?

There are many videos with those kind of lights reflected in the sky. There are many users who, for creating visualizations, also lie about the location of said video to make it seem that it is in different parts of the world when apparently it is only one place in the United States on some occasions or in China or in France, etc. places, squares, where they have such powerful light projections.

luces extrañas en el cielo en CDMX

Now if they are doing it to distract people from the real events because the real events have been more continuous... in part it could be, at least I don't rule it out, with how easy it is for people to be surprised by anything outside their radius of basic understanding, fine.

And it's fashionable to see these rays now, I say fashionable, because these laser beams have occupied the center of people's attention due to the fire in Hawaii and that it is also recently related to Chile. Truth, lies, taking advantage of some visualizations with old videos... everything gets mixed:

Timelapse of XXL Green Laser shooting in the sky

CREEPY GREEN LASER BEAM IN SKY DURING STORM!!!

TikTok - Make Your Day

TikTok - Make Your Day

NASA launches lasers at the moon

And this:

520nm 1W Green Laser Emission Laser Warning Light Outdoor Sky Laser Light Anti-Break Light

Last edited:

Here is a photo:

View attachment 92195

4D bleedthrough maybe

The image shown

though my eyes and interpretation, the photo gives away the reason to where the lights are coming from. It comes from that building in the middle, with blue lights and red on top. There are rays faintly visible beaming up creating the smaller white-ish dots - which show that they originated from the same spot.

It is like painting the sky with light beams ;-)

I upped the contrast a bit, in order to make it slightly more visible.

1708902486422.jpg

Ah. Oh. Ooops. Correction:
Sirius already wrote about these projected lights. I didn't see the entry.

Back
Top Bottom