Just Weird Videos!

Greetings,

Some strange videos, Maybe a few repeated and as many just montage:

Here is a compilation of videos about rakes - or pale crawlers. These creatures seem to have a distinctive scream. And they seem to run pretty fast:

For a few days I've been watching this type of videos, by season I get a lot of attention to know what's new on the web about high strangeness, to then not want to pass by the house with the lights off when some catch things that are known to be true, "paranormal masochism" (laughs).

But the pattern I've seen regarding these skinwalkers, is that they never record anything substantial. Only bright eyes that can easily be of any animal and when it seems to look like something "real" it looks very badly mounted, a stain, exaggerated blur, etc and I keep insisting that with today's cell phone technology, there is no excuse to record a video with such poor quality. Videos about high strangeness have poor quality and human nonsense on tik tok and instagram recorded at 8k.

I remembered the 411 cases and that's exactly where I see that these young people of today are copying the ideas. They go into a forest and listen to help noises when they are simply wild animals and at least for the ignorant like me about animal howls even comes to doubt about it, but I remember the cats behind my house that every time they are mating, their ears scare when one does not know other howls or sounds very different from those made by a pet.

An example of the latter is this video:

Police mistake cries for "help" for a goat.

This is another example of how scary it can be for those who ignore how a feline or other animal sounds in a forest. It looks a lot like most of the sounds that come out in these paranormal videos, even if they claim that the forest where said experience occurred there are no lions or any other animals with similar sound. The sound is heard far and near at the same time by the audio gain.

Mountain Lion Scream

In Indonesia they make very good videos of that kind and they have replicated it and the characteristic effect of bright eyes, look at this "ghost puncher":

El Golpeador de Fantasmas 4 (el espectro sin cabeza)
El Golpea Fantasmas 😨 pobres Fantasmas 😨

I don't know but people who have really had this kind of real experiences with window falls and other darker things, I don't think they have any intention of going to a forest at night to see if they find something. With the "small" experiences that one can have, the overwhelming terror according to the experience, it only remains to have an excessively big respect, it is not necessary to go out to look for anything or prove anything to anyone. Just to look for what has not been lost to them. (laughs).

Some interesting videos where the children are the protagonists and apparently more fallen out of the window. I understand that in certain parts of the world there are portals and others where for other reasons it is more likely that these "windows" will also open, but always in a remote jungle, a mountain... and always in front of people far from the city and with a low level of awareness regarding these issues, making their descriptions about what they have seen, just something of "fiction" and generate rejection.

Face peelers in Peru, now beings of light in Brazil (June 21, 2023). And again the same scenario, an area that also has conflicts with illegal miners... that translates into their lives being worth little what is convenient as livestock for these beings.

That last one was freaky, but why did they add the video filters to make it seem shaky? honestly that aways makes me skeptic.. you had a decent video already, why do you need to add the funky filters to make it look less believable? I would also love to hear the audio from the actual event.

I found this longer version of it, the guys actually gave chase to whatever it is:

and this

Although on this one people seem to think that it's fake, that it is a wig tied to some rope, read through some of the comments to get a sense of it. I am undecided.

honestly that aways makes me skeptic.. you had a decent video already, why do you need to add the funky filters to make it look less believable?

Yes, visually annoying when they do those effects. When you want to look for the original source, they look very bad and it is where they appear shots where you can appreciate better what it possibly is, but usually it brings them even closer to a fraud. If that effect is annoying, this one is worse (laughs), besides I just found the video where it's "captured" and it's a disappointment:

From the 9th minute

Case solved! Scooby fraude-doo!

Yes, visually annoying when they do those effects. When you want to look for the original source, they look very bad and it is where they appear shots where you can appreciate better what it possibly is, but usually it brings them even closer to a fraud. If that effect is annoying, this one is worse (laughs), besides I just found the video where it's "captured" and it's a disappointment:
ahhh they got too greedy, all they needed to do is to leave it alone as "it escaped" and it would've been cooler.. .once they went for the capture, it falls apart.... oh well.

Another airplane lady freaking out. But wait! Another airplane lady figures in out. She is possessed by the Devil! And proceeds to try an in flight Exorcism. (it doesn't go very well)

I don't really know what to make of it, or where to post this other than here, or in the "joke" section? It says it was a Frontier Airlines flight, but doesn't say when or where.

No need for in-flight entertainment, as third lady stand up and say: you want crazy? I'll give you crazy. I'll be crazy right along with you!

"FLIGHT FREAKOUT! Woman Screams, Climbs over Seats as Other Passenger Claims She Is Possessed"​

Last edited:
Ida Dayak, a healer/shaman from Indonesia.

"Her reputation as a healer has spread rapidly thanks to her supposed ability to cure various ailments and diseases, such as joint problems, sprains, straightening of twisted bones, pinched nerves and even strokes."
"At the beginning the Malays strongly believed in animism, they granted the presence of spirits to all existing things. Being animists, they granted semangat (spirit) to a large part of everyday objects, people and actions, which meant that they endowed them with a soul or their own consciousness. They had a strong relationship with nature, used magic and their belief in spirits, demons and ghosts to carry out numerous rituals.6"

I remember that the Cass mentioned something about "psychic surgery", which was not recommended or something like that. Could this be another "derivative" of that kind of psychic surgeries? so far I remember only those that were about "introducing" the hand through the person's body.

Curiously speaking of another type of "false magicians" that on this occasion if they "work miracles" and this is already just assumption on my part without basis but, reading the basis of their religion about "they endowed them with soul or self-consciousness" and what I read about the attached entities that cause ailments and diseases, according to what I read about the experiences and knowledge about liberation of these entities practically that reaching an agreement so that they abandon the guest, so that they "go to the light", is it possible that she is "channeling" so that she can have some "action" on those "critical knots" that cause those kinks in the limbs and be able to unblock them or remove them from the person or replacing them with new parasites?.

It has always struck me that these types of "healers" only specialize in that range of diseases, so there must be "something" in the middle for such an exchange and that they only work in that range or "limited area of Miracles".

https://www.youtube.com/@petualangibudayak/videos

Ghost caught on camera in daylight on a Scottish river

That is so weird. It is incredibly subtle but what I see are either one or two small figures appearing, the leading one appears green and you can see it putting out an arm. It appears to join with or morph into a taller humanoid looking figure. There also seems to be some movement behind it. I have never seen anything like that. I would imagine it would be difficult to fake but I have no special knowledge about photography fakes and there seem to be so many around. I would like to think they were forest elementals. Thanks for posting.

What Happened in Miami? Reports of 8 10’ creatures walking around inside and outside the mall. 100+cops, black helicopters, power cut off, police scanner cut off….all because of juveniles fighting, some armed with…..sticks. Reports of 8-10’ creatures walking around inside and outside the market/mall, people shooting at them to protect themselves.Nothing on the News, Nothing in Searches, Nothing to Report After a Situation That Warranted That Type of Response.

10-Foot Tall Aliens Attack Inside Miami Mall? | Internet Goes Crazy
An extraordinary incident unfolded at a Miami shopping mall earlier this week, leading to the arrest of four teenagers and kickstarting an unforeseen, out-of-this-world theory on social media. Multiple videos capturing the event have gone viral, stoking speculation regarding the alleged presence of extraterrestrial beings at the establishment in Florida.

On Monday night, chaos erupted at the bustling Bayside Marketplace in downtown Miami, prompting an overwhelming response as more than 60 police cars swarmed the scene. The disturbance involved a group of teenagers engaged in a heated altercation, accompanied by the reckless use of fireworks within the open-air shopping mall.
🚨#UPDATE: According to Miami
police, a large fight broke out involving several juveniles, some of whom may have been armed with some kind of sticks police are still continuing their investigation at this time pic.twitter.com/MVoZ7A3CaS
— R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) January 2, 2024

Law enforcement quickly brought the situation under control, resulting in the apprehension of four individuals connected to the incident, according to local news outlet WPLG-TV. The arrested juveniles were reported to have “caused a riot inside the mall” and “caused panic,” as disclosed in their arrest reports.

While the substantial police presence was a necessary response to the escalating situation, it has unexpectedly sparked suspicions and diverse theories among social media users. Some spectators who analyzed available footage from the Miami mall incident have proposed an astonishing hypothesis: the involvement of an otherworldly “creature” as the real catalyst behind the commotion.

Prominent social media accounts, such as one on X, known for promoting “red pill” cinema and adhering to the concept popularized by The Matrix, garnered substantial attention. The account shared a video from the incident, suggesting the presence of “10ft Aliens/Creatures (caught on camera?)” that allegedly fired at both the interior and exterior of the Miami Mall. The post has amassed over 99,500 views, underscoring the widespread impact of this theory on curious onlookers.

10ft Aliens/Creatures (caught on camera?) fired at inside and outside Miami Mall, media silent, cops are covering it up saying kids were fighting with fireworks, yet all these cop cars, & air traffic stopped that night except for black military choppers…and no media coverage.… pic.twitter.com/liIG4wcJDR
— GoodLionTV (@GoodLionTV) January 5, 2024

Comment on Tiktok by "auntie_coolette"

Comment on Tiktok by Tune.thy.heart

Ghost caught on camera in daylight on a Scottish river

Uploaded ca. 2016
Fascinating.

This looks to me like some sort of ritual, or ceremony. Maybe pagan ?

At 2:14 it looks like a female figure to the right of the tree, facing left, kneeling, then leaning forward making some sort of offering, or reaching out with her hands pointed upwards as if to press her hands against the tree.

At 2:38 what appears to be a robed figure to the left of the tree, holding what appears to be a staff, turns towards the stream with his/her arms raised slightly what looks to be some kind of prayer.

Actually the impression I get is that it's not so much ritualistic, or prayer like, but reverence and respect for nature.

My 2¢

What Happened in Miami? Reports of 8 10’ creatures walking around inside and outside the mall. 100+cops, black helicopters, power cut off, police scanner cut off….all because of juveniles fighting, some armed with…..sticks. Reports of 8-10’ creatures walking around inside and outside the market/mall, people shooting at them to protect themselves.Nothing on the News, Nothing in Searches, Nothing to Report After a Situation That Warranted That Type of Response.

10-Foot Tall Aliens Attack Inside Miami Mall? | Internet Goes Crazy

Comment on Tiktok by "auntie_coolette"

Comment on Tiktok by Tune.thy.heart
We're pretty sure that that's someone just making stuff up. Discussed here.

Back
Top Bottom