Julius Caesar and Mithraism

However, for mainstream science Earth’s obliquity (i.e. its axial tilt angle) has always been there and is gently oscillating between 22°1 and 24°2 every 40,000 years, on average.[7] There are even pre-made formulae, like the Newcomb formula,[8] that calculate the Earth’s tilt one million years in the future or in the past. But all these figures about the past or future tilt of our planet are based on theoretical models that don’t even fit past observations.
Which is odd, considering the Wiki on axial tilt mentions:
Astrophysicists have applied tidal theories to predict the obliquity of extrasolar planets. It has been shown that the obliquities of exoplanets in the habitable zone around low-mass stars tend to be eroded in less than 10^9 years,[41][42] which means that they would not have seasons as Earth has.

Not sure if there is a connection but FWIW, Tauri

The Tauri (/ˈtaʊəri/; Ταῦροι in Ancient Greek), or Taurians, also Scythotauri, Tauri Scythae, Tauroscythae (Pliny, H. N. 4.85) were an ancient people settled on the southern coast of the Crimea peninsula, inhabiting the Crimean Mountains in the 1st millennium BC and the narrow strip of land between the mountains and the Black Sea.[1] According to the sources, Taurians lived in Crimean peninsula for the first time and never abandoned its borders.[2] They gave their name to the peninsula, which was known in ancient times as Taurica, Taurida and Tauris.

! How sad that the name of Mitra, the god of Union-Love and friendship, the god that render into the One god directly has been hijacked by that satanic cult which have rooted our actual civilisation.

But that’s doesn’t surprise me as it is their footprint to pervert what belong to STO since times . Here 2 good link that talk about the true nature of Mitra and his nakshatra mansion (Scorpio 29.20°- Sagittarius 12.40° tropical) in the Veda

I think that from the 'gods', Nephilim, etc. onwards, this perpetuated the male domination of religions and cults, especially via the soldiers.

Is there some clue that the original form of Mithraism over time became corupted with different other mythologies so at the end it became the reversal of some basic STO original version?

I have often wondered how far back, and who, were the two, (or maybe more), FEMALE Christ's that the C's referred to in our antiquity. What transpired at the time, and the State of Being of the people at that time having female role models?

The basic layer of this religion, its lower and primordial stratum, is the faith of ancient Hittite Empire,
from which it took its origin.
The human mind does construct and entertain representations of
innumerable supernatural and paranormal beings entirely outside the religious domain. Folk tale and
fantasy literature abound with inventions of all sorts, whose connections with „religion‟ are
questionable or inexistent. And that is precisely the explanation of the Tauroctony in the Roman
exponential version of Mitra. Above the original Macedonian/Hittite prehistoric substratum was
deposited a thick sediment of later eastern and western mythology. Romans thoroughly collected and
added to their whole everything they managed to grab and plunder across the Mediterranean.
In Rome
there was a Pyramid built, the replica of the Colossus from Rhodos (hence the “Colosseum”, which was
built nearby), Obelisks were brought from Egypt, thousands of Macedonic sculptures were stolen from
Macedonia, Asia Minor and Africa, etc.corrupted Russian form „Mitya‟ and/or “D‟mitry”; also the Old Macedonic pronoun „Miya‟- we, and the
plural suffix “-mina”;23 „Mihr‟ in Pahlavi, „Mehr‟ in modern Persian, and „Mher‟ in Armenian; as well
as Latin noun “military”, from „Miles, milite‟- soldier, etc. Thus the Indo-Hittite god of the contract,
Mitra, is heavily masculinized form of the neuter term mitra‟m/mitrae(m) - „lasting/contract‟.
Furthermore, it was also because of the important status of the Macedonic sun god Dzee (Latin Sol
Invictus) that the Mysteries of Mitra became one of the most popular religions of the civil and military
officials of the Roman Empire in the 3rd century AD. Sol Invictus rose at the same time from a lowranking
deity in the Roman pantheon to become the special protector of the empire.

The oldest recorded evidence of this universal bull sacrificial rites in history pertains to be the
Mesopotamian imagery, depicting the myth of Gilgamesh killing the celestial bull sent by Ishtar; and
consequently other images of a bull being stabbed in the neck.
Further followed the oxen sacrifice to the
Persian god Baal; Egyptian sacred bull Apis/Serapis; then the mythological Irakle (Latinized Hercules)
that kills the Minoan White Bull on Crete; the Cretan „Tauromachia‟ and „Taurokatapsia‟; the sacrifice
of cow in the Abrahams Covenant; the myth of Teseus and the Minotaur; and already mentioned above
testimony of the Macedonian king Dropion (250-230 BCE), who was noted by Pausanias when he gifted
in Delphi a trophy of the famous Paionian bison, which were still a hunting prey in the Macedonian
Peninsula in the 3rd century BCE - all of which performed a sacrifice rite involving a bovine animal.
And back then this ritual also represented the “cleansing from death” - a necessary and desirable belief
for the military profession of that time.

! How sad that the name of Mitra, the god of Union-Love and friendship, the god that render into the One god directly has been hijacked by that satanic cult which have rooted our actual civilisation.

But that’s doesn’t surprise me as it is their footprint to pervert what belong to STO since times . Here 2 good link that talk about the true nature of Mitra and his nakshatra mansion (Scorpio 29.20°- Sagittarius 12.40° tropical) in the Veda

Very interesting is that Caesar has this position in his birth chart,

Thank you Pierre for this demonstration which also seems very convincing to me. You are the "Carotta 2.0" 😊

This year, I had done a lot of research on the origins of this cult, read several books, and I had ended up putting this subject in brackets because I was faced with many contradictions. Pierre's hypothesis has opened up new perspectives that I will try to share as synthetically as possible.

It is unlikely that all these converging elements are fortuitous. However, as other members have written, the subject seems more complex than that. First of all, and even integrating the problem of chronology, the cult of Mithras seems to appear and develop relatively long after the assassination of Julius Caesar. There is no material or literary evidence, to my knowledge, that the Roman cult of Mithras appeared before the death of Nero - I use this chronological marker intentionally, I will explain.

Without going into detail, the cult of Mithra draws from very distant origins which seem to converge towards the Caucasus and the nomadic people of the Aryans (the god Mihr in his original form).

It is clear that the cult of Mithra reflects a long and complex hybridization process like everything else. There are connections with the Vedas, with the ancient religion of the Persians (this is where Cumont is mistaken because the connection is not with Persian Mazdeism but with the ancient Aryan tradition), with the Parthians, from the Scythian tribes, with the cult of Sabazios and the cult of the Thracian horseman (see Peter Georgiev's book) but also in some respects with the Phrygian cult of Attis and more generally with the ancient mystery cults (at the level of the banquet, of the initiatory rites... ).

It is true that the cult of Mithra seems to contain very interesting ancient cosmogonic knowledge. But what interests us is the specifically Roman cult of Mithra which, from its first appearances, set up a codified support - the tauroctony - which was for its adapters the heart of their "doctrine" or reason for being of their association. Even if there are some variations in time and according to the regions, the central elements that constitute the bullfighting will remain the bases of a definitive encoding. The most curious thing about the visual elements of this tauroctony is its "foreign" character to the Roman elite: the Phrygian cap and Persian pants, the hair and the name of its god Mithra... Why did the Romans suddenly begin to honor a cult whose god wore the insignia of their enemies (Parthians, Persians and Phrygians)? This is the heart of the mystery it seems to me.

“To confuse the observers” (Cass session 09 04 2011) … Yes, and isn't that the reason for encoding? The message is understandable only to its followers. And, indeed, the secret was very well kept.

I am convinced that Laura's first clue was the right one: tauroctony is an astronomical encoding that represents for its followers the celebration of a particular event. On the other hand, I remain pragmatic and I do not think that they were commemorating an event that was several millennia old but that they were gathering to commemorate a memorable event that they had perhaps experienced in their lifetime, or almost in a few generations. I don't have the astronomical knowledge to pursue this idea further, but it could be that the date commemorated and encoded in the tauroctony is yet to be discovered through a new reading prism.

In fact, many things in this cult reflect a cometary cataclysm: petrogenesis and the "Mithra sagittarius" who shoots with a bow on a rock from which a spring gushes. Mithra, this "cosmocrator" god, who embodies a cosmic regeneration, a new cycle. The Saturnian cult and its human sacrifices. The spelaeum, this cave reproduced in the mithraeum, which constitutes a reduced image of the cosmos.

Everything leads me to believe that the success of the development of his cult is due to its strength of "resonance" with the Western population that had experienced a cataclysmic trauma. It is no coincidence that it developed at the same time as Christianity and that both of them propose baptism and purification rites. The big PROBLEM is that from that moment on, we come up against the problem of dating the comet shower which will make the western civilization collapse and all the other problems which go with it, the obscure centuries from the death of Commodus, the doubtful chronology... In fact, the cult of Mithra will sink into oblivion with the rise of Nicene Christianity and it is not by chance that history was also rewritten in order to erase this cataclysmic episode.

When we observe the location of the temples of Mithra which are concentrated in the western part of the Empire, we note two distinct areas of influence with the development of the cult of Mithra in the "Latin" part and Christianity in the "Greek" and later Byzantine part. With two very different responses to a cataclysmic environment. A secret cult reserved for a male elite, and probably practicing human sacrifices, and on the other hand, a universal religion, open to all, and putting at the heart of its teaching moral principles of charity and sharing.

And indeed, as you said, the significant point is that both movements are consecutive to the disappearance of the cult of Julius Caesar. I will add that if the oligarchy had for project to suppress the cult of Julius Caesar, it was essential to make disappear the imperial family of the Julio-Claudians whose last representative was Nero who was assassinated. The imperial family had relied from the beginning, for political reasons under Octavian, on a divine filiation with Julius Caesar. I can only mention briefly that the Flavians did everything to sully the memory of the previous dynasty and that it would be a long time before modern historians would rehabilitate or nuance the tyrannical portrait of emperors like Caligula or Nero.

It is in this historical context that Peter's evidence might be worth examining. The Roman cult of Mithras seems to have made its appearance some time after the ousting of Octavian's descendants from the imperial family. On the one hand, the Flavians seem to have orchestrated, or at least contributed to, the establishment/rewriting of the Christian dogma erasing the memory of Julius Caesar while on the other hand, the Mithraic tauroctony seems to contain encoded information, and hardly perceptible at first sight, relating to the murder of Julius Caesar.

But I would propose that the adapters of Mithras were not celebrating the assassination of Julius Caesar as such, but were gossiping about a cosmic event related to his violent death that obviously sent shockwaves throughout the Roman Empire. It turns out that the death of Julius Caesar was followed a few days later by a comet known to ancient authors as Sidus Iulium or Caesaris astrum. An intense comet since it remained visible for 7 days according to Suetonius. Did the followers of Mithras celebrate in some way this cosmic event through the taurectony?

The comet became a powerful symbol of political propaganda that launched the career of Caesar's adopted son, Augustus. The Temple of the Divine Caesar was built by Augustus in order to promote a cult of the comet (it was also known as the Temple of the Comet). At the back of the temple a giant image of Caesar was built and according to Ovid a flaming comet was fixed on his forehead.

I wonder therefore if the followers of Mithra had the intention to continue clandestinely the commemoration of this comet linked to the assassination of Julius Caesar through the coded taurectony in order to conceal it from the Roman oligarchy. It is even possible that this comet had a much more significant impact than we think and that it fits, in one way or another, in the equation that led to the collapse of the ancient world.

I add the translation of this passage from the French book: "Les cultes de Mithra dans l'Empire romain", Laurent Bricault and Philippe Roy.

Published in 2021, it allows to have updated data on the archaeological discoveries. This passage is interesting to situate chronologically the appearance of the cult of Mithra in Rome.

"The first identifiable and tangible traces of monuments bearing the image of Mithra - in this case two tauroctonies - in the Roman Empire are to be dated from the end of the Flavian period, or even from the very beginning of the Antonine dynasty (ca. 80-100) and to be located most certainly in Rome [...]

The rare concrete data which we have to try to explain the emergence in the Roman West, in the last thirds of the Ist AD, of devotions to the god Mithra make each hypothesis a theoretical speculation unverifiable in the state. If the idea of a Roman creation ex nihilo, entirely disconnected from any Hellenistic-Oriental root, is untenable, the form that the continuum having allowed the transfer of the elements which gave rise to the Roman cult of Mithra could have taken remains hypothetical. The passage of Plutarch mentioned above, so often used by the Moderns, poses more problems than anything else. The very wording of the text, the imprecision as for the real contents of the evoked cultural practice, the total absence of Mithraic documents brought to light in Apulia, point of fall of the prisoners of Pompey, finally the chronological gap between their capture in 67 BC and 80 AD, date of the drafting of the poem of Stace make to say the least improbable its correspondence with the Roman worship of the god.

On the other hand, the context of the conflict which opposed Rome to Armenia and the Parthians, between 58 and 64 AD, and its immediate consequences deliver a bundle of concordant elements (date, place of origin, place of arrival, iconography) a priori more coherent. The cult of Mithra, already strongly tinged with Hellenism, was then practiced in Armenia and Pontus, as recalled in particular by the recurrent presence of the god in the civic coinage of Trapezonte. It is within legions having fought in Armenia under the orders of Corbulon that one locates some of the first adapters of Mithra in the space balkano-danubien.”

A running theme being reviewed in some of these pages centred around the bull is:

Apis, and then there is Serapis followed by Lapis, and each take on different meanings or, it has all been mixed up:

Apis:

Hall:
THE SACRED BULL, OR APIS.

The importance of the bull as the symbol of the sun at the vernal equinox is discussed in the chapter on The Zodiac and Its Signs. The bull and the ox are ancient emblems of the element of earth--consequently of the planet itself. They also signify the animal nature of man, and for this reason were sacrificed upon the altars of such ancient Mysteries as the Jewish and Druidic. Plutarch wrote:

"The Apis ought to be regarded by us, as a fair and beautiful image of the soul of Osiris." Osiris represents the spiritual nature of the lower world which is murdered and distributed throughout the substance of the physical spheres; Apis is the emblem of the material world within which is the spiritual nature--Osiris. The Apis is also the symbol of the exoteric (or profane) doctrine, in contradistinction to the esoteric (or divine) teachings represented by the uræus worn upon the foreheads of the priests. Front this is derived the mythological allegory of Serapis, who in a certain sense is not only the composite figure of Osiris and the lower world in which he is incarnated but also of the Mysteries, which are the terrestrial bodies containing the secret teachings, or the spiritual soul.

Lapis (stone):

Hall:
(to Libra the beryl, sardius, coral, lapis lazuli, opal, and sometimes the diamond)

Like the sapphire Schethiyâ, the Lapis Exilis, crown jewel of the Archangel Lucifer, fell from heaven.

Michael, archangel of the sun and the Hidden God of Israel, at the head of the angelic hosts swooped down upon Lucifer and his legions of rebellious spirits. During the conflict, Michael with his flaming sword struck the flashing Lapis Exilis from the coronet of his adversary, and the green stone fell through all the celestial rings into the dark and immeasurable Abyss. Out of Lucifer's radiant gem was fashioned the Sangreal, or Holy Grail, from which Christ is said to have drunk at the Last Supper.

The green stone falling reminds me of a comet composed of the element Nickel (the C's discussed Nickel before - it is worth reading).

Serapis:

Now back to the elongated Serapis name from Apis:

wiki
Serapis (Koinē Greek: Σέραπις, later form) or Sarapis (Σάραπις, earlier form, originally Demotic: wsjr-ḥp, "Osiris-Apis") or Sorapis (Koinē Greek: Σόραπις)[1] is a Graeco-Egyptian deity. The cult of Serapis was promoted during the third century BC on the orders of Greek Pharaoh Ptolemy I Soter of the Ptolemaic Kingdom[2] in Egypt as a means to unify the Greeks and Egyptians in his realm. A serapeum (Koinē Greek: Σεραπεῖον serapeion) was any temple or religious precinct devoted to Serapis. The cultus of Serapis was spread as a matter of deliberate policy by the Ptolemaic kings. Serapis continued to increase in popularity during the Roman Empire, often replacing Osiris as the consort of Isis in temples outside Egypt.

Serapis was depicted as Greek in appearance but with Egyptian trappings, and combined iconography from a great many cults, signifying both abundance and resurrection. Though Ptolemy I may have created the official cult of Serapis and endorsed him as a patron of the Ptolemaic dynasty and Alexandria, Serapis was a syncretistic deity derived from the worship of the Egyptian Osiris and Apis[3] and also gained attributes from other deities, such as chthonic powers linked to the Greek Hades and Demeter, and benevolence linked to Dionysus.

There is evidence that the cult of Serapis existed before the Ptolemies came to power in Alexandria: a temple of Serapis in Egypt is mentioned in 323 BC by both Plutarch (Life of Alexander, 76) and Arrian (Anabasis, VII, 26, 2). The common assertion that Ptolemy "created" the deity is derived from sources which describe him erecting a statue of Serapis in Alexandria: this statue enriched the texture of the Serapis conception by portraying him in both Egyptian and Greek style.[4]

In 389, a Christian mob led by Pope Theophilus of Alexandria destroyed the Serapeum of Alexandria, but the cult survived until all forms of pagan religion were suppressed under Theodosius I in 391.

Hall states:
The identity of the Greco-Egyptian Serapis (known to the Greeks as Serapis and the Egyptians as Asar-Hapi) is shrouded by an impenetrable veil of mystery. While this deity was a familiar figure among the symbols of the secret Egyptian initiatory rites, his arcane nature was revealed only to those who had fulfilled the requirements of the Serapic cultus. Therefore, in all probability, excepting the initiated priests, the Egyptians themselves were ignorant of his true character. So far as known, there exists no authentic account of the rites of Serapis, but an analysis of the deity and his accompanying symbols reveals their salient points. In an oracle delivered to the King of Cyprus, Serapis described himself thus:

''A god I am such as I show to thee,

The Starry Heavens are my head, my trunk the sea,

Earth forms my feet, mine ears the air supplies,

The Sun's far-darting, brilliant rays, mine eyes.

Several unsatisfactory attempts have been made to etymologize the word Serapis. Godfrey Higgins notes that Soros was the name given by the Egyptians to a stone coffin, and Apis was Osiris incarnate in the sacred bull. These two words combined result in Soros-Apis or Sor-Apis, "the tomb of the bull." But it is improbable that the Egyptians would worship a coffin in the form of a man.

The most common theory, however, regarding the origin of the name Serapis is that which traces its derivation from the compound Osiris-Apis. At one time the Egyptians believed that the dead were absorbed into the nature of Osiris, the god of the dead. While marked similarity exists between Osiris-Apis and Serapis, the theory advanced by Egyptologists that Serapis is merely a name given to the dead Apis, or sacred bull of Egypt, is untenable in view of the transcendent wisdom possessed by the in view of the transcendent wisdom possessed by the Egyptian priestcraft, who, in all probability, used the god to symbolize the soul of the world ( anima mundi). The material body of Nature was called Apis; the soul which escaped from the body at death but was enmeshed with the form during physical life was designated Serapis.”

Hall:
C. W. King believes Serapis to be a deity of Brahmanic extraction, his name being the Grecianized form of Ser-adah or Sri-pa, two titles ascribed to Yama, the Hindu god of death. This appears reason ble, especially since there is a legend to the effect that Serapis, in the form of a bull, was driven by Bacchus from India to Egypt. The priority of the Hindu Mysteries would further substantiate such a theory.

Among other meanings suggested for the word Serapis are: "The Sacred Bull," "The Sun in Taurus," "The Soul of Osiris," "The Sacred Serpent," and "The Retiring of the Bull." The last appellation has reference to the ceremony of drowning the sacred Apis in the waters of the Nile every twenty-five years.
[...]
Several figures of Serapis that stood in his various temples in Egypt and Rome have been described by early authors. Nearly all these showed Grecian rather than Egyptian influence. In some the body of the god was encircled by the coils of a great serpent. Others showed him as a composite of Osiris and Apis.
[...]
“The Gnostic Mysteries were acquainted with the arcane meaning of Serapis, and through the medium of Gnosticism this god became inextricably associated with early Christianity. In fact, the Emperor Hadrian, while traveling in Egypt in A.D. 24, declared in a letter to Servianus that the worshipers of Serapis were Christians and that the Bishops of the church also worshiped at his shrine. He even declared that the Patriarch himself, when in Egypt, was forced to adore Serapis as well as Christ.
[...]
Isis was the mother of the sun, and even Typhon, the Destroyer, was supposed to be a form of solar energy. The Egyptian sun myth finally centered around the person of a mysterious deity called Serapis.

This goes back to ABRACADABRA many posts ago and the "The Bull, the only Bull”

From Maurice's Indian Antiquities.

Both Mithras, the Persian Redeemer, and Serapis, the Egyptian God of the Earth, are symbolized by serpents coiled about their bodies. This remarkable drawing shows the good and evil principles of Persia--Ahura-Mazda and Ahriman--contending for the Egg of the Earth, which each trying to wrench from the teeth of the other.

Maybe the inverse representation of the Tauroctony in Mithraism is because it is a record of the "drama" that happend in the sky, in the heavens, so maybe a copy of that "celestial drama" is recorded as inverted. Like the earth is a mirror of what happens to heaven ( mirror of the battles in higher densities maybe???)

Did a huge celestial body appeared from the east ( where the sun rises) before created mayhem on the earth ?

That is what I was thinking, the switching of narratives in names - i.e., "The material body of Nature was called Apis; the soul which escaped from the body at death but was enmeshed with the form during physical life was designated Serapis"

At some point there was a cult of Ser[apis] and Mithraism - or they were similar or the same, and Ahriman representing evil (Lapis?) in a struggle with good. There is so many historical words and hidden moving parts - represented differently between civilizations/cultures, however with threads that seem to tie. Did something very large come out of the Oort cloud (Lapis - "green rock") and suddenly turn the world around. Any subsequent power struggle following something like this, if so, would have been fierce with good replaced with evil as society became uprooted - perhaps something akin to "the good and evil principles of Persia--Ahura-Mazda and Ahriman--contending for the Egg of the Earth, which each trying to wrench from the teeth of the other."

How long, if such were the case, until it the whole things righted itself?

In righting itself:
The Earth was oriented differently axially speaking

Q: Why was astrology absent from the myths of ancient Greece?

A: Not absent, "Stalinized."

Q: What does that mean?

A: Soviets removed Stalin from the history books when he fell from popularity. So, Greeks, Astrology... "Stalinized"...

Q: Why?

A: Deadly secrets would be revealed.

Q: Revealed to whom?

A: You.

Q: If we could find the pieces and put them together, they would show us the drama and the connection between 3rd and 4th density?

A: You would have to use the original astrology, before cosmic changes of a planetary nature; there was no Venus, for one example, and earth was oriented differently axially speaking.

Q: And the destruction of Kantek. This was the last whitewash, the writings of Homer and so forth were put place... is there any source where we can get closer to these myths that will help us to figure out who is REALLY on first?

A: Check the Isle of Man.
1661296750268.png

Brought up before, wherein it has been said the orientation represents the right hand path or left hand path in our nature and perhaps the heavens, too (as above so below):

In Hinduism, the right-hand (clockwise) swastika is one of the 108 symbols of the sun and the god Vishnu, while the left-hand (counterclockwise) swastika represents the night, Goddess Kali, and magic. It is also regarded as a symbol of the muladhara chakra, the center of consciousness at the base of the spine.
Also:

As for the flag, it perhaps reaches back to this

1661705782541.png

[Silver Drachma from Sicily, minted during the reign of Agathocles (361–289 BC), Greek tyrant of Syracuse (317–289 BC) and king of Sicily (304–289 BC). Inscription: ΣΥΡΑΚΟΣΙΩΝ ("Syrakosion") Laureate head of the youthful Ares to left; behind, Palladion. Reverse: Triskeles of three human legs with winged feet; at the center, Gorgoneion]

1661705957855.png
[Three-legged symbol of Sicily depicted as a proto-heraldic device on the shield of a Greek warrior. Greek Red Figure lekythos vase, c.470 BC, found in a tomb near Licata, Sicily. Archaeological Museum of Syracuse, Sicily]

Here is a site (Mithras and me) with many different illustrations of tauroctony.

1661671744603.png
----

This last entry (as an aside) is from Shake-spear code, and is here as a note only:

THE STRANGE CASE OF MR. APIS LAPIS

‘Apis’ is Latin for bee…..

‘Lapis’ is Latin for stone…

And Alan Green's look at de Vere's aka Master Lapis Apis at Giza.

Going back to the session @thorbiorn posted:

Q: If we could find the pieces and put them together, they would show us the drama and the connection between 3rd and 4th density?

A: You would have to use the original astrology, before cosmic changes of a planetary nature; there was no Venus, for one example, and earth was oriented differently axially speaking.

Q: And the destruction of Kantek. This was the last whitewash, the writings of Homer and so forth were put place... is there any source where we can get closer to these myths that will help us to figure out who is REALLY on first?

A: Check the Isle of Man.

That is a pretty interesting clue, and may be an important thread that pulls on all of this, don't know. The second thing are these darn old societies that described, illustrated and later painted, so full of double and triple meanings by masters of the times. What is it that was so important that it must be hidden? To hide is to hide from man's thinking - revealed by only a select. So, was he hidden some connection between the spiritual world or material world that took place?, or there might have been this celestial event that divided our natures with a power struggle that locked it down, and that must remain hidden (as above so below event).

Q: (L) What did the 7th grade of Mithraism originally confer?

A: Mithraism was the reversal of the STO version.

Q: (L) What does that mean it conferred?

A: Mastery of forces and being mastered.

Q: (L) Why is Mithras shown wearing a Phrygian cap?

A: To confuse the observers. Keep in mind that the issues are more complex than your questions allow.

cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/sorcha-faal-david-booth-cointelpro.519/page-2
People think that the dark side can be easily detected. Not so. And because I was aware of that in a way that most people are not, and never can be, due to my work, I came to realize that the STS realm is an INVERSE - not REVERSE - reflection of the STO realm; sort of a parallel configuration borrowing all the components of STO. It proceeds by the method of imitation. It APES the expression of the positive, and it does this very carefully so that it will be taken as the STO stance.

A: No. Gravity is the collector of human beings and all else! Make "collector" singular.

Q: (L) Is STO the equivalent of dispersing gravity?

A: No, STO is a REFLECTION of the existence of gravity dispersal.

Q: (L) Is STS also dispersal of gravity?

A: No. Collection is reflected. STS is reflection or reflected by collection of gravity.

Q: (L) You said that changing the unit involves movement to another density. You also said that antimatter realm is the door to, or the pathway to, ethereal existence. Is 4th density, therefore, an antimatter universe?

A: No.

Q: (L) Do the beings in 4th density manifest in an antimatter state?

A: Both.

Q: (L) You are saying that gravity is everywhere in balance and static, and then you say that utilization causes unstable gravity waves. And then you say that gravity is God, and that God is all creation, and we are a part of all creation, and, therefore, we are of God, and gravity. So, what I am trying to get at here is what is the thing, the event, the manifestation, the mode of utilization that takes gravity from a perfectly static state to an unstable state, if you are saying it is always perfectly balanced. That does not make sense to me.

What follows is not directly related to the subject, but far from unrelated.
I recently discovered Monsignor Gaume and his Treatise on the Holy Spirit.
And in his different chapters, he treats a certain parallel between what happens in heaven and what happens on earth, and more precisely because things happened in heaven, that happens on earth, but also another parallel between the organisation of evil versus good.
For example in chapter XV:
"It appears from the Holy Letters, says Bossuet, that Satan and the angels ascend and descend. They go up, says Saint Bernard (In Ps. Qui habitat, Ser. XII, n°2), by pride, and they come down against us by envy: Ascendit studio vanitatis, descendit livore malignitatis. They set out to ascend, when they followed him who said: Ascendam, I will ascend and make myself equal to the Most High. But when their boldness was repelled, they descended, full of rage and despair, as St. John says in the Apocalypse: "O earth, O sea, woe to you, for the devil descends to you in great wrath: Vae terrae et mari, quia descendit diabolus ad vos, habens iram magnam.

Indeed, by a new and not the least formidable parallelism, the general action of the demons is individualised like that of the good angels. In his infinite goodness, God has given to each kingdom, to each city, to each man a tutelary angel, charged with watching over them and directing them towards their final end, which is the eternal love of the Incarnate Word. In the same way, in his implacable malice, Satan sends to each nation, to each city, to each man as soon as they exist, a particular demon, charged with perverting them and associating them with his hatred of the incarnate Word.

Based on the rigorous parallelism of the two cities, this satanic delegation is a fact of universal history. The pagans had full knowledge of it. They knew that each kingdom, each city, as well as each individual, had its own particular deities. Just as, they said, at the moment of birth different spirits come into contact with the children, so on the day and at the very hour when the walls of a city are built, there comes a fate or a genie whose government will ensure the power of the city.

They knew by name the tutelary deities of a great number of cities. The protector of Dodona was Jupiter; of Thebes, Bacchus; of Carthage, Juno; of Samos, Juno; of Mycenae, Pluto; of Athens, Minerva; of Delphi, the centre of the world, Apollo; of the forests of Arcadia, Faunus; of Rhodes, the Sun; of Gnidus and Paphos, Venus; and of many others.

They knew that the gods took sides with their protégés, assisted them with their oracles and animated them with their spirit. All the poets, all the historians, all the religious rituals bear witness to this belief. They attributed their victories to the favour of their gods; their defeats to their wrath: so convinced were they that the lower world is directed by the higher world.

They knew that the patron gods were present in the temples or statues regularly consecrated; but that evocation forced them to leave. We know very well," they said, "that bronze, gold, silver, and other materials of which we make statues, are not in themselves gods, and we do not regard them as such; but we honour in statues those whom the sacred dedication attracts to them, and makes them dwell in simulacra made with human hands." In

this powerful dedication, how can we fail to see the parody of our sacred rites, by which a supernatural virtue is conferred on blessed objects?

If dedication drew the gods into the statues, evocation or desacration drew them out. The Romans in particular had such faith in the power of evocation that they did not hesitate to attribute to it the universality of their empire. Hence the customs we shall discuss.

Among the various peoples of the East and West, the statues of the gods were chained so that evocation could not draw them from their sanctuary and make them abandon the kingdom or the city placed under their protection. "The statues of Daedalus, says Plato, are chained. When they are not, they shake and run away; when they are, the God remains in his place.

Pausanias reports that there was a very old statue of Mars in Sparta, tied by the feet. By attaching it in this way," says the grave historian, "the Spartans wished to have this god as the perpetual defender of their persons and their republic, and, taking him as their pledge, to prevent him from ever deserting their cause.

And Plutarch: "The Tyrians hastened to attach their gods..., when Alexander came to besiege their city. Indeed, a great number of the inhabitants believed they heard, in a dream, Apollo saying: What is done in the city displeases me, and I want to go to Alexander. Therefore, acting towards him as towards a defector who wants to go to the enemy, they chained the colossal statue of the god, nailed it to the base, calling him himself an Alexandrist."

Homer states that the tripods of Delphi worked by themselves (Iliad., XVIII). These facts and many others of the same kind prove that the pagans believed in the power of evocation. They were not mistaken. Also, they often practised it: their authors and ours are proof of this (Pliny, Hist., lib. 28, c. 9; Festus, In peregrin.; Virgil. AEneid, lib. 2; Macrob, Saturnal. III, 9; Horace, Carmin, lib.2, ode 1; Ovid, Fast. .6; Petron. Satyricon; Stace, Thebaid, lib, II, v. 8, 10; Claudian, De Probe et Olibr. coss; Tertull. Apologia, x; Prudent, lib. 2 adv. Symmach; S. Ambr. epist. ad Valent. adv. Symmach.; etc). This universal belief explains the conduct of Balac, calling Balaam to curse Israel.

The power of evocation and the movements of the statues or gods were manifested especially when the people, the city or the temple were threatened with some great misfortune. Speaking of certain public calamities: "Terrifying voices," says Stace, "were heard in the sanctuaries, and the doors of the gods closed of their own accord. And Xiphilinus: "Great and numerous remains of the departing gods were found in the Capitol; and the guards announced that during the night the temple of Jupiter had opened itself with a great crash." And Lampride: "The footsteps of the departing gods were seen in the Forum." And the historian Josephus: "Some time before the ruin of Jerusalem, a voice was heard in the temple saying: Let us go out of here, migremus hinc. In pagan antiquity the same phenomenon occurred thousands of times.

According to Lucan, it occurred in one of the most memorable circumstances in Roman history. Before the battle of Pharsalus, Pompey knew that the gods and the destinies of Rome, evoked by Caesar, had abandoned him.

It was also known that the gods remained immobile and the evocation ineffective unless the proper name, the mysterious name of the city or place from which they were to be evoked, was pronounced.

This tradition, common to both East and West, is summed up in a double fact that illuminates a whole facet of Roman history. Macrobius reports this line from Virgil: "They all came out of their sanctuaries and
from their abandoned altars, the tutelary gods of this empire. Then he adds: "It is both from the depths of the highest Roman antiquity and from the secret of the most hidden mysteries that this word came out. For it is a constant fact that all cities are under the guardianship of some god; and the custom of the Romans, a secret custom unknown to the vulgar, is, when they besiege a city which they hope to capture, to evoke, by means of a charm, carmen, the tutelary gods. Otherwise, they would either not believe they could take the city or they would consider it a crime to take the gods prisoner. This is why the Romans themselves wanted the protective divinity of Rome, and the mysterious name of their city, to be completely unknown, even to the most learned. The evocation which they had often made against their enemies, they did not want any indiscretion to allow anyone in the world to make it against them.

The mysterious name, the magic name of Rome, was not Rome. What was it? No one today knows. Even among the Romans, this name was barely known to a few initiates, who were forbidden to reveal it on pain of death. Varro, Pliny and Solinus tell us that in Pompey's time a tribune of the people, Valerius Soranus, a very learned man, having once pronounced it, was immediately put on the cross.

As for the formula of evocation," Macrobius continues, "here it is as I found it in the fifth book of the Hidden Things, by Sammonicus Serenus. He himself declares that he has taken it from a very ancient book by a certain Furius. When the siege is formed, the Roman general pronounces this evocative charm of the gods: "God or goddess, whoever you are, protector of this people and this city; you especially to whom the care of this people and this city has been specially entrusted, I beg you, I honour you, I conjure you to desert this people and this city; to abandon their lands, their temples, their sacrifices, their dwellings, and to depart from them; To forget this people and this city and to spread fear and dread over them; after you have gone out, to come to Rome, to my house and to mine, and to give your preferences and favours to our country, to our temples, to our sacrifices, to our city; to be henceforth my protectors, those of the Roman people and of my soldiers, so that we may have certain proof of this. If you do so, I dedicate to you temples and games.

"When these words were spoken, victims were offered and their entrails were questioned as to the success of the evocation."

Macrobius says that it was by means of a song, Carmen, from which our word enchantment came, that the gods, i.e. the demons, were called. This carmen, which probably varied according to place and circumstance, was commonplace among the pagans. Caesar never got into a carriage without uttering his Carmen. In all the mysteries, in all the festivals, where one put oneself more directly in touch with the spirits, the carmen took place. Even today, the snake charmers in India, the Whirling Dervishes in Constantinople, the Aissaoua of Africa, whom we saw in Paris in 1867, always begin with a chant, a sort of melody that calls the spirit, which takes hold of them and causes them to perform the most surprising prestiges.

Now, all this is a new satanic parody of the customs of true religion. To quote only one example: we read that the kings of Israel, Judah and Edom consulted the prophet Elisha, who answered: "Bring me the singer or the musician. And when the musician began to sing, the spirit or power of the Lord came down upon Elisha, and he prophesied.

After the formula of evocation came the formula of dedication. Its purpose was to hand over to the enemy gods the city or the army, deprived by the evocation of its tutelary gods. More solemn than the first, it was reserved exclusively for dictators and commanders-in-chief of large army corps. Here it is: "God father, or Jupiter, or Manes, or you, by whatever other name you may be called, all fill this city (the name of the city) and its army, which I intend to say, with the desire to flee, with fear and terror; Take away the legions that are against me, the army, these enemies, and these men, and their cities and their fields and those who dwell in these places, these regions, these campaigns, or these cities; deprive of the higher light and the army of the enemies, the cities and the campaigns of those whom I intend to say; that these cities and country, the heads and ages, may be devoted and consecrated to you, according to the most terrible formulae by which enemies were ever devoted; and that I, in my place, for myself, by virtue of my oath and authority, for the Roman people, our armies and legions I give and devote, so that I, my oath and command, our legions and army, engaged in this expedition, may be fully safeguarded. If you do so, so that I may know, hear and understand it; then whoever has made this vow, wherever he has made it, let it be held as well done. I ask this of you by the sacrifice of three black sheep, you, mother of the gods, and you, Jupiter.

In ancient times," adds Macrobius, "these are the cities which I find devoted in this way: Tonies, Fregelles, Gabies, Veies, Fidene, in Italy; abroad, besides Carthage and Corinth, a host of armies and enemy cities, in the Gauls, in the Spains, in Africa, among the Moors, and among other nations."

Thus, the first operation of a Roman general, whatever his name was, Paul-Emile, Caesar or Pompey, when laying siege to a city, or on the point of giving battle, was to call to him the protecting gods of the army or of the enemy city. What will many undergraduates say when they learn this fact, which ten years of pagan studies have left them unaware of? They may smile. But to laugh at a fact is not to destroy it. Now, the belief in the special delegation of demons is a fact which has been witnessed for a thousand years by the Camillus, the Fabius, the Scipio, the Paul-Emile, the Marcellus, the Caesar. Here laughter is all the more inappropriate, since we are not talking about the Fathers of the Church, or the saints, or the men of the Middle Ages, with their simple and naive faith; we are talking about men whom the educated regard as almost superhuman beings, by the seriousness of their character, by the solidity of their reason, by the maturity of their counsels, by the superiority of their military talents.

Let us add that the use of this decisive evocation did not come from them. The most mysterious oracles had revealed it; all antiquity had practised it with constant fidelity. Moreover, if we reflect on it, we can see that this evocation fitted in perfectly with the destiny of pagan Rome. Satan wanted Rome as his capital. Now, he who wants the end wants the means. It is therefore very natural that he taught the Romans the way to disarm their enemies, that is to say to deprive them of the help of the demons, which he himself had delegated to them. Were not all the subordinate demons to yield to the orders of their king and, by yielding, to contribute to the formation of his empire? All of them, therefore, showed a great desire to come to Rome.

That the Romans recognised the efficacy of these terrible formulas of evocation and devotion is demonstrated by their entire history. Would all their great men otherwise have used them so constantly and mysteriously? Would they have invariably attributed their victories to the superiority of the gods of Rome? Would they have forbidden, on pain of death, to reveal the name of the protecting divinity of their city? By a unique exception in history, would they have religiously brought to Rome, lodged in sumptuous temples, honoured by sacrifices and by the games of the circus or the amphitheatre, the gods of the defeated nations?

What were the victorious generals doing with all these otherwise inexplicable demonstrations? They were fulfilling their wishes; they were thanking the gods of the defeated nations for their indulgence; they were paying the debt of the Roman people. The latter was not unaware of this. The fact was so well known that the most popular poet of the empire, interpreting the common faith, publicly thanked Jupiter Capitolinus, whose sovereign power had evoked the gods of the enemies and given victory to his people.

And a little more:
"That there are as many passions in evil spirits as there are in men, the proof is not in doubt. Does not Scripture name the demons who kindle the fires of libertinism and lust, when it says: "The spirit of fornication seduced them and they fornicated away from God? Does it not also speak of demons of the day and demons of the night? Does it not indicate a variety among them, which it would take too long to describe in detail? Let us only recall this: there are some that the Prophets call centaurs, lamies, night birds, ostriches, hedgehogs. The Psalms refer to others as asps and basilisks. The Gospel calls others lions, dragons, scorpions, princes of the air. To believe that these various names are given at random and without reason would be a mistake. By the qualities of these more or less formidable beasts, the Holy Spirit wanted to show us, in their infinite variety, the ferocity and the rage of the demons.

The same war extends to all parts of the visible world and to each of the creatures which compose it. This is again a fact of universal belief, based on the parallelism of the two Cities. The implacable enemy of the Word, Satan pursues him in all his works. Wherever the King of the City of good has placed one of his angels to preserve and ennoble, the King of the City of evil sends one of his satellites to destroy and corrupt. Hence antagonism is in every part of creation, and we can confidently say of the evil angels what the Fathers of the Church, St. Augustine in particular, say of the good angels: There is no visible creature in this world which does not have a demon specially delegated to hold it captive, to defile it and make it hostile to the Incarnate Word, and harmful to man: Unaquaeque res visibilis in hoc mundo angelicam potestatem habet sibi praepositam.

As we have said, this struggle of Satan against the redeeming Word is, in essence, the whole history of humanity. It began in Heaven, continued in the earthly Paradise, and has gone on unabated through all the ancient centuries. In becoming incarnate, the Son of God finds it more relentless than ever.
He himself, in the desert, supports it in person and declares that he has come to earth only to destroy the work of the Devil and to drive out the usurper. He enters public life and pursues Satan everywhere, expelling him from every body; and the devil and his angels are heard to say to him: Holy One of God, we know you, you have come to lose us. Stop torturing us, and if you do not want to leave us in the man, at least let us pass through the swine (Mark I, 23; Luke VIII, 32).

By his death he defeats the Devil, his principalities and powers, attaches them to his cross and, on the day of his resurrection, leads them in triumph before heaven and earth. But if He weakens the empire of Lucifer, He does not destroy it entirely. As the Lord had left idolatrous people in the midst of the Jewish people to exercise his virtue, so the divine Saviour leaves the devil a certain amount of power, in order to test the faithfulness of the Christian people. Before leaving them, he took care to announce to his apostles, and to his disciples in the following centuries, that they would have to continue against Satan the war which he himself had victoriously begun.

Satan's hatred will manifest itself with particular fury against the members of the Apostolic College and especially against Peter, their leader. Simon, Simon, Satan has asked for you to sift you like wheat: but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail (Luke XXII, 31). They set out on their mission, and from the very first steps Peter met the enemy in the person of an apostate named Simon. He was the eldest son of Satan; he seduced the people by performing strange miracles before them with the help of demons. One day the magician even rose into the air; Peter knelt down and prayed: at once the demons abandoned Simon, and this first Pope taught Satan what power he would have to fight against in all the other Pontiffs of Rome, successors of Peter.

Paul also recognises him in the Pythoness of Philippi: 'In the name of the Son,' he said to her, 'I command thee to come out of this maiden; and he came out of her that very hour (Acts, XVI, 18). With what assurance the same apostle still greets Satan, who made use of Elymas the magician, to paralyse his apostolate: Child of the devil, will you not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? The hand of God is upon thee, and thou shalt become blind (Acts XIII, 10).

All the other apostles also defeated Satan. The same was true of the martyrs; and it was he who, in revenge, caused them to die in torments unheard of until then. Remove the breath of Satan from the martyrdom of the Christians, and you will no longer understand it. In this bloody struggle, Satan is still defeated, but not discouraged. Here he is trying new weapons. With his homicidal breath he stirs up division, schisms and heresies among Christians. It is impossible here to explain, without the data of Satan, this great mystery of fraternal hatred and error.

In order to destroy the remains of paganism in the various parts of the world, Rome sent missionaries, and we have seen that they had to fight Satan in the palpable form of dragons and monstrous snakes. To repair the scandals caused by schisms and heresies, Providence sent legions of expiators to the deserts of Upper Egypt. There, between the Antony, the Pacomus, all the patriarchs of the solitude, and Satan, begins a war to the utmost. The life of Saint Anthony is the great epic of man's struggle against the devil.

This epic is not over. Always old and always new, each one of us is the hero or the victim. The same is true of the creatures who envy us. envy us. More often than we think they are in the hands of Satan instruments of his hatred against man. The Church is the repository of all the mysteries of the moral world and of all the true traditions of humanity, and she has nothing more at heart than to keep ever present to the minds of her children the dreaded truths of which an attentive Providence has taken care to preserve the knowledge even among the pagan peoples.

In former times," she tells us through the mouth of the Fathers, "the demons deceived men by assuming different forms, and standing by the fountains and rivers, in the woods and on the rocks, they surprised foolish mortals with their prestiges. But since the coming of the divine Word, their tricks are powerless, the sign of the cross is enough to unmask all their tricks" (St. Athanasius, lit. de Incarnat. Verbi; see also Origen and St. Augus, etc., quoted above). To point out the presence of these evil beings is not the only concern of the Church. Thanks to the power given to her by the very conqueror of the devil, she has prepared and placed in the hands of man all the weapons necessary to drive out the enemy or to preserve himself and his creatures from his perfidious attacks.

Indeed, "there is one book whose testimony no one can, without abjuring faith, deny or decline competence: it is the Roman Ritual, the most reliable and authoritative organ of orthodox doctrine, the most authentic monument of tradition. Not only is the existence of demons affirmed on every page, but the wiles of Satan, his manoeuvres, his black undertakings against men and creatures, are minutely pointed out, I would almost say described (Vie du Curé d'Ars, t. I, p. 386). No book makes better known the princes of the City of Evil whose history occupies us at this moment; no book confirms more powerfully what we have said up to now and what we will say again.
christ-roi.net/index.php/Le_Traité_du_Saint-Esprit_(Mgr_gaume)

Years ago, around her kitchen table, Laura had questioned about human sacrifices, looking for answers in the still warm entrails of the victims.
From the same author in French a new edition:
Mgr Gaume
Death to clericalism or resurrection of human sacrifice
SUMMARY

With this work, originally published in 1877, Mgr Gaume crosses the centuries and the peoples, to make us hear this war cry, this bloody cry "death to clericalism" - a term which means Catholicism, but used to sully and despise it - and which resounds to the four winds. The worship of the Golden Calf began when Satan, as an ape of God, wanted his own sacrifices. Hate of Christ, Worship of the Devil. This revolt against God, this formal hatred of the Word, this reintroduced spiritual malignity, a true actualisation of original sin, far from being extinguished with the 3000 men of Exodus XXXII, 28, led the nations into barbarism, directly favouring human sacrifices by immolation, slaughter, carnage, and even anthropophagi, etc., in honour of false divinities and evil and pernicious idols. History shows that human sacrifice is a matter of worship. It has always existed and is everywhere. The only sacrifice that can abolish the sacrifice of human victims is the (indirect) sacrifice of a divine victim. God himself sacrificed himself to put an end to these cruelties. And among the peoples where Catholicism has been taught, human sacrifices have ceased. Catholicism is the great charter of humanity," says Bishop Gaume, "it is the only reason for power and duty; it is the religion that came down from heaven, the queen of truth, the mother of virtue, the safeguard of all rights, the benefactor of the universe. This republication, which has become necessary today, will allow everyone to meditate on the current state of our world. And what will they see? A return to paganism, Christians hunted down, churches burned, priests attacked and killed, etc. For a return to human sacrifice is not a possibility, it is already a reality. A sacrifice today without statues, without idols, without temples, but simply in thought by these 21st century sacrificers. Without a radically Christian reform of education for young people, as advocated by Bishop Gaume, and as he already foresaw in the 19th century, is the past a prophecy of the future? If divine sacrifice were to disappear, would human sacrifice begin again? In his preface, Sylvain Durain retraces the traditional studies on the question of sacrifice and shows - through the lineage from Mgr Gaume to René Girard, via Joseph de Maistre - that modernity is indeed the time of the return of bloody sacrifice. The religion of Progress takes humanity back to archaic times.
livre.fnac.com/a16298122/Sylvain-Durain-Mort-au-clericalisme-ou-resurrection-du-sacrifice-humain

I notice another coincidence. Here is one picture of Klaus Schwab behind a desk adorned with three symbols:
- A bull with a cross of top of its head
- A nine pointed star, a.k.a. the star of Baha’i Faith
- the Latin words ” Scientia Ingentium Vitus” . Translated into English ”Science of the Great Life" (?)

Klaus Schwab.jpg

- the Latin words ” Scientia Ingentium Vitus” . Translated into English ”Science of the Great Life" (?)
It's "scientia ingenium virtus" - knowledge, ability, strength. It's the motto of the Kaunas University of Technology in Lithuania.

What follows is not directly related to the subject, but far from unrelated.
I recently discovered Monsignor Gaume and his Treatise on the Holy Spirit.
And in his different chapters, he treats a certain parallel between what happens in heaven and what happens on earth, and more precisely because things happened in heaven, that happens on earth, but also another parallel between the organisation of evil versus good.
For example in chapter XV:

And a little more:

christ-roi.net/index.php/Le_Traité_du_Saint-Esprit_(Mgr_gaume)

Years ago, around her kitchen table, Laura had questioned about human sacrifices, looking for answers in the still warm entrails of the victims.
From the same author in French a new edition:

livre.fnac.com/a16298122/Sylvain-Durain-Mort-au-clericalisme-ou-resurrection-du-sacrifice-humain

I was going to ask something related of one of the sessions portion you pointed out where Laura asked about gravity.
It was going to be a question related to Karma; So, if gravity is the one element that folds everything, it maybe is that third element that decides which is which (STO vs STS), it could also then be the same force that decides or is behind the lessons of each of one of us, if that is the case, it could be also the same force that adds or subtract “karma” in our life, depending of our actions/choices.
In other words what we know as Karma could be simple the amount of gravity added/subtracted to us, depending if we are moving towards STS or STO.

I notice another coincidence. Here is one picture of Klaus Schwab behind a desk adorned with three symbols:
- A nine pointed star, a.k.a. the star of Baha’i Faith
Schwabby also has a nine pointed star on his Darth Vader 1662186263942.png vest (a mirror of the KTU star - and the vest itself seems stylized from KTU) corresponding with the star of the Baha’i Faith.
It's "scientia ingenium virtus" - knowledge, ability, strength. It's the motto of the Kaunas University of Technology in Lithuania.

Here is KAUNAS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY BRANDING GUIDELINES, wherein it transcribes: “Scientia, ingenium, virtus!” (EN “Science, creativity, virtue!”) - one can see their stylized cloaks near the end, a little Schwab'ish (IMO). It states that the KTU symbol was created by Arvydas Každailis, it also says nothing concerning the symbols themselves, and for that explanation one can see this 'dedicated' Schwab/KTU exposé site, to be taken with a grain of salt (curious in light of this thread - which now makes sense from your initial post, Pierre):

— The KTU Coat of Arms​

The Coat of Arms was changed when Klaus received his honorary doctorate from this university. The upper left part of the KTU coat of arms has the Bull of the Mithraic Pagan religion, with The Roman Catholic cross on it heads, informing us that Roma Catholic Pagan Law will govern this New Luciferian Age, in collaboration with ancient Mithraic contractual ideologies.

— Mithraism​

Mithraism, also known as the Mithraic mysteries, was a Roman mystery religion centered on the god Mithras. Although inspired by Iranian worship of the Zoroastrian divinity (yazata) Mithra, the Greek Mithras is linked to a new and distinctive imagery, with the level of continuity between Persian and Greco-Roman practice debated. The mysteries were popular among the Imperial Roman army from about the 1st to the 4th century CE.

Worshippers of Mithras had a complex system of seven grades of initiation and communal ritual meals. Initiates called themselves syndexioi, those “united by the handshake”. They met in underground temples, now called mithraea (singular mithraeum), which survive in large numbers. The cult appears to have had its centre in Rome, and was popular throughout the western half of the empire, as far south as Roman Africa and Numidia, as far north as Roman Britain, and to a lesser extent in Roman Syria in the East.

Mithraism includes the worship of Mithra, the Iranian God of The Sun, Justice, Contract, and war in pre-Zoroastrian Iran. Known as Mithras in the Roman Empire during the 2nd and 3rd centuries CE, this deity was honored as the patron of loyalty to the emperor. And so, we can see that KTU and Klaus Schwab, through symbols, are telegraphing the message that this New Luciferian Age will be marked with contractual obligations and loyal obedience to the Elite Priests in power. And any who disobey, will be swiftly and mercilessly dealt with.

— Mithras And Other Gods​

The cult of Mithras was part of the syncretic nature of ancient Roman religion. Almost all Mithraea contain statues dedicated to gods of other cults, and it is common to find inscriptions dedicated to Mithras in other sanctuaries, especially those of Jupiter Dolichenus. Mithraism was not an alternative to Rome's other traditional religions, but was one of many forms of religious practice, and many Mithraic initiates can also be found participating in the civic religion, and as initiates of other mystery cults.[183]

— Mithraism and Christianity​

Early Christian apologists noted similarities between Mithraic and Christian rituals, but nonetheless took an extremely negative view of Mithraism: they interpreted Mithraic rituals as evil copies of Christian ones. For instance, Tertullian wrote that as a prelude to the Mithraic initiation ceremony, the initiate was given a ritual bath and at the end of the ceremony, received a mark on the forehead. He described these rites as a diabolical counterfeit of the baptism and chrismation of Christians. Justin Martyr contrasted Mithraic initiation communion with the Eucharist:

Wherefore also the evil demons in mimicry have handed down that the same thing should be done in the Mysteries of Mithras. For that bread and a cup of water are in these mysteries set before the initiate with certain speeches you either know or can learn.

Professor Schwab is essentially a Mithraic Priest in this unfolding Great Reset scenario. We are witnessing the revival of Pre-Constatine, Roman Catholic style, syncretic pseudo-Christian Paganism.

Back
Top Bottom