Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

I don't shop there that often...

There once was a Target a couple of hundred km. away that had taken over the space left after the iconic, Zellers, who went belly-up (not sure if like Sears they took their employees pensions). Target spent a fortune on the acquisition and space while dipping their commercial toe into Canada (133 locations). This store lasted a few years and (cough), had even once entered the store, and then it was gone. Now it is a Canadian Tire (most here would not know about Canadian Tire, and if they go woke, egads). Anyway, by 2015 Target shut down the last of their stores in Canada, so we have not suffered this latest, although there is plenty of suffering to go around on whatever side of the Boarder.

Maybe in the U.S. 🎯 will go the way of Sears, yet is this not the point, the collapse of these icon big box stores - or do they think they have a winning hand? Even if they repent - back-peddle and blame it on a third party merchandiser promoter, people will not easily forget that Target suddenly became off-target, like Bud Light turned sour after fully aligning with dark forces, which brings up this:

All of which is to say that as this war develops, we should try not to get too caught up in how much Target stocks plummet or how low the price of Bud Light gets ($0, as of this writing). "Go woke, go broke" is — pardon the rhyme — a cope. That's not to say we shouldn't boycott these companies, even if it means financial hardship or inconvenience. Boycotting them is part of what we have to do in this religious war, but it's not sufficient.

Corporate America is not going to stop, even if some corporations do go broke...

I don't shop there that often, but I am not sure I would return things I have already purchased.. maybe it's just me, but it seems more expensive to do it that way. I'd have to drive for the same product twice or three times, to buy twice, even if I am returning one of them, and Target probably has such a deal with suppliers that they won't feel the impact on returned items.
I don't control what happens to Target, though I do control where my money goes. That Target money is coming back to me.

Then there's this.
Target's Marketing VP Also Works For Organization Pushing Transgender Agenda In Schools
BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, MAY 30, 2023 - 01:20 PM
Authored by Eric Lendrum via American Greatness,

In the wake of the controversy surrounding Target’s debut of pro-transgender clothing lines aimed at children, it has since been revealed that one of the senior executives in the company’s marketing department also holds a position with a pro-transgender advocacy group.

According to Fox News, the vice president of brand marketing for Target, Carlos Saavedra, is also a treasurer for the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN). GLSEN has pushed for schools across the country to enact policies that forbid parents from being made aware of their childrens’ gender identities at school, as well as pushing schools to include explicitly sexual books in their libraries.

GLSEN has written out its preferred policy for schools’ treatment of the parents of students, declaring that “[the local education agency] shall ensure that all personally identifiable and medical information relating to transgender and nonbinary students is kept confidential.”

“Staff or educators shall not disclose any information that may reveal a student’s gender identity to others, including parents or guardian,” the policy continues. “This disclosure must be discussed with the student, prior to any action.”

GLSEN is also Target’s partner for the pride month campaign, where the company and other corporations throughout the United States celebrate homosexuality, transgenderism, and other forms of sexual degeneracy. Target donates to GLSEN every year, with the most recent one being roughly $2.1 million.

In a statement, Target reaffirmed its support for GLSEN, declaring that the group “leads the movement in creating affirming… and anti-racist spaces for LGBTQIA+ students. We are proud of 10+ years of collaboration with GLSEN and continue to support their mission.”

Target is currently facing a nationwide boycott after it rolled out the line of bathing suits and other clothing targeted at so-called “transgender” people, and specifically aimed at young children. Target stock has declined by over $10 million since the boycott began, drawing comparisons to a similar boycott against Bud Light over its partnering with “transgender” social media influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

Jordan Peteson meet Matt Walsh.

Dark Parody and Villainous Clowns | Matt Walsh | EP 362: link

Dr. Jordan B. Peterson and political commentator Matt Walsh discuss his landmark documentary, “What Is A Woman?,” its inception and purpose, how the trans movement has distorted culture and endangered children, the realities of being mobbed, and how Matt continues to push the envelope with his ongoing endeavors.

Matt Walsh is a popular writer, speaker, and one of the Right's most influential voices. He is the host of “The Matt Walsh Show,” and author of the best-selling children’s book Johnny the Walrus. His documentary “What is a Woman?” has become a cultural phenomenon and one of the most talked-about documentaries of 2022.

I don't control what happens to Target, though I do control where my money goes. That Target money is coming back to me.
No I hear ya, but that was my point.. it'll to Walmart (or some other store) instead AND the gas station. But like I said, it's just my personal take on it and I don't really shop there that often.

Maybe in the U.S. 🎯 will go the way of Sears, yet is this not the point, the collapse of these icon big box stores - or do they think they have a winning hand? Even if they repent - back-peddle and blame it on a third party merchandiser promoter, people will not easily forget that Target suddenly became off-target, like Bud Light turned sour after fully aligning with dark forces, which brings up this:
Who knows, I do not think they have a winning hand with the public at least. Then there's the HRC rating index funded by Soros... which I can imagine has financial benefits, so maybe what they're slated to lose over going woke, is recouped on the back end.

See this article Inside the CEI system pushing brands to endorse celebs like Dylan Mulvaney

Personal boycott of Target is underway
Target went on my NO list the minute they allowed men into women's bathrooms and dressing rooms. Kohls has been my main shopping place although it's gone downhill the last few years to the point I already decided to look elsewhere for goods and apparel. They're on the NO list now, too. Used to shop at Penney's until their Red Square fiasco. Guess I'll have to give them another chance. They just ran a commercial featuring family and flags - well, Fourth of July isn't that far away! ;-)

Came across the following in a twitter thread featuring humorous memes of Biden's latest fall:
Nice one! :evil:

Humanity being conquered by rainbows . . . a symbol that for many represented God's promise not to destroy mankind by flood ever again. Yeah, that's right - MANkind!

I guess he saw it. Good.

JUST IN: Twitters Top Content Moderator Is Out Following What Is A Woman? Censorship Reversal
The top content moderation deputy to Elon Musk has abruptly departed Twitter following a fiasco involving the company’s initial decision to backtrack on a free offering of the documentary “What is a Woman?” and limit its reach among followers.

Ella Irwin, the company’s former top official for safety and content moderation, drafted her resignation Thursday in the hours following Musk’s decision to reverse the company’s position on the documentary. The CEO claimed the documentary, which explores America’s ongoing debate around transgender accommodations, does not violate the company’s hateful speech policy as previously stated. Irwin likely made the executive decision to limit the documentary’s reach based on several scenes involving “misgendering,” or the deliberate use of pronouns that do not conform to a person’s preferred gender.

Irwin did not comment on her resignation when asked by the Wall Street Journal, which first reported her ouster.

Of course.

NEW: Democrat Katie Hobbs Hangs LGBTQ Flags Above American Flag At Arizona Capitol

AC194EDA-5BB3-4E54-9F3F-596952D990A6-600x507.jpeg

Katie Hobbs has placed multiple pride flags outside her office at the Capitol above the American flag and state flag to kick off “LGBTQI+ Pride Month.”

Hobbs pulled a similar political stunt as Secretary of State in 2019 when she hung a pride flag outside her office at the Arizona Capitol Museum.

Mike Braun, executive director of Legislatvie Council, said he removed the flags because they were “nonconforming” and Hobbs did not go through the proper channels in order to display them on the building.

According to Braun, Hobbs broke multiple regulations by flying these banners without notifying legislative council or having them approved.

The two flags representing the gay and trans community were seen today flying above the American and Arizona Flags, with a Ukranian flag flying beside them at half-staff.

And so, it makes one wonder exactly why June was picked to be Pride month

Came across the answer - it stemmed from the Stonewall Riots/Uprising that occurred on June 28, 1969:
The Stonewall Riots, also called the Stonewall Uprising, began in the early hours of June 28, 1969 when New York City police raided the Stonewall Inn, a gay club located in Greenwich Village in New York City. The raid sparked a riot among bar patrons and neighborhood residents as police roughly hauled employees and patrons out of the bar, leading to six days of protests and violent clashes with law enforcement outside the bar on Christopher Street, in neighboring streets and in nearby Christopher Park. The Stonewall Riots served as a catalyst for the gay rights movement in the United States and around the world.

It eventually expanded to encompass the entire month of June - and for North Face, the entire summer!

I have to think that most people agreed that the persecution and restriction of rights to gays was wrong and needed to end, but did anyone foresee how that would become weaponized against straight people with religious and family values? And frankly, gays need to stand up against this glorification of highly sexualized homosexuality directed at children - drag is adult entertainment and doesn't belong in schools or libraries or otherwise showcased for audiences with children. Gay How To books don't belong in classrooms/schools either. Gays wanted respect to live their lives freely without fear of arrest and to enjoy the same rights of marriage as the rest of humanity. Sadly, this opened the door to bludgeon those whose religion was in opposition to those marital rights, threatening their livelihoods. What's right about that? The baking shows on TV are flush with gay bakers, so it shouldn't be difficult to obtain services from those who don't object on religious grounds. More importantly is to recognize the Trans movement as an assault on women and family - a perverse, corrupting element sprung from the NWO agenda to destroy God's creation as thoroughly as possible. Between mutilating children and unrestricted abortion, child sacrifice has been elevated to a celebration of Satan - exactly what the NWO represents!

There's a quote that pertains to a society/civilization that fails to protect its children, but can't locate it. Safe to say, that failure will result in God's wrath upon us all - and deservedly so. ☄️☄️☄️ And, yes - 🎯 so appropriate!

Why has everyone and everything gone woke? From iconic beer companies to your favorite retail brands, wokeism has infiltrated nearly every aspect of our culture. In PragerU’s short documentary, Unwoke Inc., Amala Ekpunobi embarks on a cross-country journey to speak with pro-American leaders and entrepreneurs in business, academia, sports, and finance to understand how we got here and what we can do to fight back and win against the woke industrial complex.

Featuring interviews with Vivek Ramaswamy (author of Woke, Inc.), Jeremy Boreing (Jeremy's Razors), Amanda Ensing (Elevate Beauty), Jonathan Isaac (NBA and Judah’s Nation apparel), and Michael Farris (founder of Patrick Henry College), Unwoke, Inc. proves that you can push back and make a cultural impact by providing non-woke alternatives in academia, culture, and business. Together, we can innovate and create businesses that are good for society and good for America.

From another post from Laura, just quoting the poem
I am not a dress

We are women, we are warriors of steel.
Woman is something no man will ever feel.
Woman is not a skill that any man can hone.
Woman is our word and is ours alone.

I am not a dress to be worn on a whim,
A man in a dress is nonetheless a him.
Women are not simply what we wear.
If this offends you, I don’t care.

I am not an idea in any mans mind
And my purpose in life is not to be kind.
So while my rights are trampled every day of the week,
I will not stand by being docile and meek.

I am not defined by sexist lies.
There is more to a woman than that shallow guise.
That guise of dresses, bikinis and skirts.
Those clothes are not what womanhood is worth.

I am not a bitch, a TERF, a -jezebel-, a slag,
Hysterical, a witch, a -jezebel-, a slag.
NO! I am a woman, I am a female,
Who will not let her rights be put up for sale.

I am not defined by what men are not.
So to hell with cis misogynistic rot.
I am a woman, I am not a subset of my sex.
If this makes me a dinosaur, so be it, I’m a T-Rex!

I am not a bleeder nor a menstruator,
A womb carrier or uterus haver.
Those words and phrases are such a sham.
Just call me a woman, it is who I am.

We are women, we are warriors of steel.
Woman is something no man will ever feel.
Woman is not a skill that any man can hone.
Woman is our word and is ours alone.

Brandubh

Back
Top Bottom