Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

And the latest fallout to the trans/woke commerce agenda:

Target to Remove All Satanic Pride Designs After Parents Raise Hell Over Tuck Friendly Bathing Suits

American-Gulag-Logo-4-1024x576.jpg

Target is removing some LGBTQ+ merchandise from its Pride Month collection following massive backlash across the country.

The items now being removed include “gender fluid” mugs, “queer all year” calendars and books for children aged 2-9 titled “Bye Bye, Binary,” “Pride 1,2,3,” “I’m not a girl” and all products created by the satanic Abprallen brand.

Abprallen, an LGBT+ company based in London that sells apparel that includes satanic imagery including pentagrams, horned skulls, and references to the devil collaborated with Target to create the “PRIDE” collection.

Abprallen is owned by Eric Carnell, a self-proclaimed “trans demon.”

“Being called a demon is something I can cope with, and the idea of a trans demon is pretty damn cool, most of my work focusses [sic] on gothic or dark and satanic imagery juxtaposed with bright colours and LGBT+ positive messages,” he wrote on the brand’s Instagram page last year.

Daddy's precious little girl demon:
1685083186164.png

Target’s massive ‘Pride’ Section, devoted to trans and LGBTQ kids’ clothing including “tuck-friendly swimwear for kids” and chest binders, is displayed at the front of each store nationwide.
Tuck-friendly or *uck-friendly - we all know where this is headed - already begun!

And funny how this is perfectly OK if it's connected to LGBTQ+:
tg2-600x523.jpg

A search for Abprallen merchandise on Target.com on Tuesday shows “0” results.
Darn! No heart decorated guillotines for end of the year teachers' gifts! They would have been perfect!

Republican Sen. Tom Cotton shared an image of one of the items sold by Abprallen.

“Even by the standards of woke corporations, @Target‘s partnership with a satanist to push the trans agenda on children is remarkable,” he wrote, adding, “I’m confident most @Target employees and customers are horrified by this.”
We can only hope . . .

Target PANICS! Pulls PRIDE DISPLAY after Massive BACKLASH!!!
1685079647256.png

And The North Face, which is a brand of mostly winter weather clothing has jumped on to try and cash in on the woke agenda.. and received their own share of backlash from consumers.

More on this from the Gateway Pundit:
North Face Unveils New Ad Featuring Drag Queen For Pride Month (VIDEO)

The North Face thought it was a great idea to feature a drag queen to sell clothing to rugged outdoorsman.
🌈 Nature lets you be who you are, so, for the second year in a row @thenorthface is hosting Summer of Pride together with @pattiegonia (they/she) to celebrate you and all the beautiful ways you get outside.” Pattiegonia said on Instagram on Tuesday.

“And because we believe that exploration can take many shapes and forms, we’re making these events so much more than just a hiking tour. We’ll have workshops, panels and activities for all individuals who love to be outside.” the drag queen said.

1685080635377.png

Nooo, we're definitely not in Kansas anymore! And yikes! Not just a month of PRIDE, but the whole freaking summer! 🤬 And North
Face did it last year, too??? Guess it wasn't enough to ruin rainbows - now it's all of nature by the most unnatural creatures ever! Apparently Sam Brinton is the perv style setter they all want to emulate - mustache with lipstick a must!

Darn, it is too bad, will have to mothball my North Face jacked in protest and look for an anti-woke brand.
From comments:
The North Face is a Division of V.F. Corporation. Some other subsidiaries of V.F. Corp. are Dickies, JanSport, Timberland and Vans.

And they're still flipping out:
ITALY: Trans-Identified Male Arrested After Stripping In Front Of School, Threatening People With HIV

Four police officers subdued a trans-identified male this week after he exhibited a disturbed outburst in front of a public school in Milan, Italy. Trans activists are now calling the arrest “transphobic,” and claiming police used undue force on an “unarmed trans woman.”

The incident occurred Wednesday morning just as children entered the Istituto Comprensivo Casa Del Sole, a primary school near Trotter Park. The trans-identified male, who is reported to be a Brazilian national, reportedly exposed his genitals in front of the children as they filed in for class. The man, whose identity has not yet been confirmed, is reported to be without Italian residency.

According to Il Giorno, the man began shouting obscenities at the people in front of the school, saying he would “infect them with his blood” and that he was HIV positive.

Pride Month — formerly known as June — is right around the corner, and with that comes the annual rainbow lighting of the White House, heaping of praise upon people like the Nashville shooter, and the continued denigration of religious institutions by American corporations.

Back in the day, we celebrated because it was JUNE! No other reason required! School was out, the air was sweetly scented with roses and honeysuckle, boundless sunny days of laying in the grass looking at clouds, watching butterflies flit among the flowers . . . a whole summer of fun to look forward to - picnics, going to the pool, camping, family vacations, drive-in movies, catching fireflies, playing hide and seek, treats from the ice cream truck - all of which made us feel gay minus any rainbow gender flux meaning.

Yes, June was so wonderful, it inspired a rousing showtune - from Carousel [with some unfortunate misspelled lyrics]:

And June was the traditional month for weddings - the iconic June bride! Men were grooms and women were brides - perfectly natural and the joyous culmination of romantic love for which so many love songs have been written. People expected to fall in love and get married as had been done by all the generations that came before.

And a beloved song chosen by so many couples - a song that embraces the essence of the wedding day and embarking upon life's journey - The Carpenters:

And so, it makes one wonder exactly why June was picked to be Pride month - or have I already answered that question . . .

If interested (knowing most here well understand), spend an hour checking out this discussion.

There are many moving parts, and Chloe unpacks the dynamics she went through - is going through, mirroring what other girls are dealing with under great social, political and corporate medical pressure. This includes her perspective on young boys as seen through eyes that was trying to pseudo align.

Of course, the underlying message speaks to a corrupted and demented medical and psychological system that will and does create great life-long harm. The medical mutilation of children. Chloe is forthcoming, while Rupa was a good understanding interviewer (good for her).

During viewing, one might ask themselves what of the parental equation that allowed it. Chloe explains in her case.

Chloe wraps up on discussing what the gender 'ideology' means, the debasement of families and the human sexual being, essentially. She also has a look at feminist's who push matters, let alone the LBGQ et cetera et cetera alphabet groups that influence (predatorily) on social media.

A good one to share with anyone who might benefit.

Starting with puberty blockers at 13 and undergoing a double mastectomy at 15, Chloe Cole was pushed towards receiving life-altering transgender surgeries after experiencing symptoms of gender dysphoria. Chloe detransitioned at 16.

Chloe is now an advocate against the medical community that is pushing these surgeries on unknowing children and teenagers, recognizing the long-term impacts it may have on their lives. She is also suing Kaiser Hospitals “for pushing her into medical mutilation instead of properly treating her.”

Chloe joins Rupa on the show to share her story and give an in-depth account of her harrowing experience transitioning and her attempts to detransition.

Chloe also tells us how the effects of social media and the influence of her peers that led her down the dark path of believing she was born in the wrong body and looking for ways to alleviate the anxieties surrounding her identity.

I have begun wondering how many 'insiders' (executives / Board / their families or close associates ) at these woke companies have been recently dumping stock or holding short positions prior to making these major trans / pride decisions / announcements that they have to KNOW are going to cause the stock to take a hit. I cannot believe these execs are that stupid..greedy psychos yes! What do they care if the stock dives and others are left holding the bag?

It's totally illegal...but with their extreme hubris, I wondered if they assume they will get away with it. I managed to find this page about Target, and it seems insiders have been selling their stock and none of them has bought in Q1 2023. Interesting, non?? Am not sure how to track this further, but wouldn't it be fun if a ton of investors could file class-action lawsuits against the execs of these companies??

I think its ultimately a war of attrition on the customers around the world. These uber-large corporations know that its going to hit them in the short term, but their strategy is to continue to push forward until the consumer base in fact changes. Those in early adolescence will only know what the world is through the lenses of these propagandists, and so the consumers will eventually return to Target, Budlight and the rest, or so they think.

And in the case of corporations refusing to toe the line, they will suffer investor abandonment as the ESG, HRC scores become widely adopted and standardized across all industries. Pretty bleak and sad!

I think what they're probably planning, is that after controlling businesses with this wokeness nonsense (short-term monetary sacrifice of over-zealous companies is necessary after all), the next step would be to control consumers to save the planet or whatever via centralized digital banking and everything else. When and if that happens, one will be forced to buy from woke companies anyway. In other words, none should be able to buy or sell (or anything beyond that) unless they have the mark of the beast.

I think what they're probably planning, is that after controlling businesses with this wokeness nonsense (short-term monetary sacrifice of over-zealous companies is necessary after all), the next step would be to control consumers to save the planet or whatever via centralized digital banking and everything else. When and if that happens, one will be forced to buy from woke companies anyway. In other words, none should be able to buy or sell (or anything beyond that) unless they have the mark of the beast.
More or less, yes. Catherine Austin Fitts carries a similar message, although from the backdrop of the National Citizens Inquiry.

Catherine Austin Fitts: COVID Crisis, Global Financial Reset, and Individual Empowerment | Ottawa Day 1 | National Citizens Inquiry (rumble.com)

Surprisingly, the pandemic (which was the inquiries focus), was not really discussed upon other than being a defense program, with the ultimate goal to herd people onto centralized digital systems, to protect the grand larceny of humanity that has/is taking place (well proceeding the pandemic) as a side by side system. All this continues down the road of death by a thousand cuts on one side - accelerated with deeper cuts.

Fitts holds some optimism, too. She does bring up psychopathy, and leave the opinion that those in the center of all this might well kill each other eventually (triple bad day for the Rockefellers and all that).

The corporate part who are playing their queer diversity clown show role, are those who are top-down supported, while eventually aiming to liquidate more competition (much has been liquidated already). Somewhere in the reaches of special shareholder and those who fund them, must be some awareness of what the reset architecture is suppose to look like. What does not make sense is why go this way with the queer DEI side show, if in the end they might cement control via digital anyway? The backlash might be unpredictable.

Am not sure how to track this further, but wouldn't it be fun if a ton of investors could file class-action lawsuits against the execs of these companies??

Hear what you are saying, and as said, who are the deep investors that would action a lawsuit? Briefly looking, who really owns these companies -Blackrock? Who is driving what they do? A large Target shareholder is Blackrock. Now I don't know who owns True North, although they require financing, and one can see an organization like Authentic Brands, who is also owned by shareholder stake, Blackrock - almost a billion dollars. Does each authentic brand have similar messaging/clothing/products?

Around a year ago, was signing up with a company contractually to do work for them. This company would be considered to be very far removed from this type of nonsense, and yet to open a payable account with them, all the DEI issues were there as steps: 'please provide your company diversity plans, your carbon reduction plans' et cetera. For those who were only one person, thus no diversity, they had to find alternate arrangements, however bigger companies have no choice - it is a joke, and none take it seriously as they just want to work, and yet they have to comply. For many entering contractual agreements, compliance is cut and past and handed in, and far from practiced.

A SOTT.net commenter posted the following semi-alternate explanation that may have some type of validity - with further contrast notwithstanding:

More or less, yes. Catherine Austin Fitts carries a similar message, although from the backdrop of the National Citizens Inquiry.

Catherine Austin Fitts: COVID Crisis, Global Financial Reset, and Individual Empowerment | Ottawa Day 1 | National Citizens Inquiry (rumble.com)

Surprisingly, the pandemic (which was the inquiries focus), was not really discussed upon other than being a defense program, with the ultimate goal to herd people onto centralized digital systems, to protect the grand larceny of humanity that has/is taking place (well proceeding the pandemic) as a side by side system. All this continues down the road of death by a thousand cuts on one side - accelerated with deeper cuts.

Fitts holds some optimism, too. She does bring up psychopathy, and leave the opinion that those in the center of all this might well kill each other eventually (triple bad day for the Rockefellers and all that).

The corporate part who are playing their queer diversity clown show role, are those who are top-down supported, while eventually aiming to liquidate more competition (much has been liquidated already). Somewhere in the reaches of special shareholder and those who fund them, must be some awareness of what the reset architecture is suppose to look like. What does not make sense is why go this way with the queer DEI side show, if in the end they might cement control via digital anyway? The backlash might be unpredictable.

Hear what you are saying, and as said, who are the deep investors that would action a lawsuit? Briefly looking, who really owns these companies -Blackrock? Who is driving what they do? A large Target shareholder is Blackrock. Now I don't know who owns True North, although they require financing, and one can see an organization like Authentic Brands, who is also owned by shareholder stake, Blackrock - almost a billion dollars. Does each authentic brand have similar messaging/clothing/products?

Around a year ago, was signing up with a company contractually to do work for them. This company would be considered to be very far removed from this type of nonsense, and yet to open a payable account with them, all the DEI issues were there as steps: 'please provide your company diversity plans, your carbon reduction plans' et cetera. For those who were only one person, thus no diversity, they had to find alternate arrangements, however bigger companies have no choice - it is a joke, and none take it seriously as they just want to work, and yet they have to comply. For many entering contractual agreements, compliance is cut and past and handed in, and far from practiced.

A SOTT.net commenter posted the following semi-alternate explanation that may have some type of validity - with further contrast notwithstanding:

You know, I hear what that guy is saying, it's the same with all the WEF stuff, and all the other tools of the elites. They want to do this, they will do this.... All these plans. They will be carried out, by hook or by crook. But of course it is not all that simple. If it was, they would have done it long ago.

I think a lot of this, you know, it's a done deal idea, is to get people to give up, and not resist. But that is a lot of wishful thinking on their part. IMO.

I don't think the main concern is whether or not, companies are hurt or not hurt by boycotts or by following all sorts of DEI initiatives, I think, at the end of the day, it is whether or not sufficient numbers of people wake up, and fight back. I think that is what they are really afraid of. I don't think any of these initiatives that resist or push back are wasted. In fact, I think they are necessary.

So I guess it is necessary to be aware of our reality, but not to end up caught in gloom and doom.

My dos centavos...

Darn, it is too bad, will have to mothball my North Face jacked in protest and look for an anti-woke brand. Thus, if North Face was a dog named Tony or Ezekiel, would probably want to say this - and yes indeed, it is a bad word, however it is costing me my winter jacket until they repent.
No!! keep your jacket, you bought it before inflation :D

I think so too, there's no way they're going to normalize this for most people today, everything they're pushing today is what they're hoping the normal will be for next generation, once all the "rebellious" ones die off.

Imagine this, all the kids of 3-4 today will grow up thinking it's ok to be required to vaccinate, or to isolate and wear a mask upon request, that sexual preferences are an extremely loose concept, they grow up with only fans, and censorship. All they really have to do is wait us out, the older ones who will eventually go and leave the world to the younger generations.

So I guess it is necessary to be aware of our reality, but not to end up caught in gloom and doom.

Yes, seems to have been Fitts message at the end.
Imagine this, all the kids of 3-4 today will grow up thinking it's ok to be required to vaccinate, or to isolate and wear a mask upon request, that sexual preferences are an extremely loose concept, they grow up with only fans, and censorship. All they really have to do is wait us out, the older ones who will eventually go and leave the world to the younger generations.

With an education system that ensure minds are locked and changed, as can be seen. The older ways are ridiculed.
Reminded me of this one

Yes, and more or less she is to the point. In sum, she looks to youth social peer pressure that spans time (now pressuring children/youth and parents alike). Paraphrasing, she said it is the 2023 peer pressure version with horrific results. True. Moreover, it is social pressure unlike historical versions that are now being bolstered by the usual groups; the social, media, political, legal, education and the medical professions. In that respect, it is really not peer pressure, per se, it is a coordinated diabolical scheme that preys on children and the whole of society to normalize.

As bad as it is, this business won't survive under proper light, it only has tractions through the current western darkness of our times, although great damage has and is being done.

Personal boycott of Target is underway, including returning already bought stuff that is within the return time limit. BDS we're all Palestinians now.
For anyone else who may not understand the use of the initialism “BDS”:
I had to look it up.
“What does BDS stand for?
Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) is a Palestinian-led movement promoting boycotts, divestments, and economic sanctions against Israel.”

Personal boycott of Target is underway, including returning already bought stuff that is within the return time limit. BDS we're all Palestinians now.
I don't shop there that often, but I am not sure I would return things I have already purchased.. maybe it's just me, but it seems more expensive to do it that way. I'd have to drive for the same product twice or three times, to buy twice, even if I am returning one of them, and Target probably has such a deal with suppliers that they won't feel the impact on returned items.

Back
Top Bottom