Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

I thought that the following was an excellent discussion.

Blurb:
"Dr. Jordan B. Peterson and Heather Mac Donald break down her new book, “When Race Trumps Merit,” detailing how the West has bizarrely adopted discriminatory practices in our institutions all in the name of wokeness."

I was impressed by Heather's ability to...I'm not sure what to call it...use the English language so eloquently to describe complex topics. She's like a female version of JBP in her manner of speech and thinking. ;-) I think I'm going to buy her new book (see below). I'm especially interested in her descriptions of how 'wokeness' has infiltrated and largely destroyed the art and music sectors.

Book: When Race Trumps Merit: How the Pursuit of Equity Sacrifices Excellence, Destroys Beauty, and Threatens Lives

Kindle: When Race Trumps Merit: How the Pursuit of Equity Sacrifices Excellence, Destroys Beauty, and Threatens Lives - Kindle edition by Mac Donald, Heather. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Hardcover: When Race Trumps Merit: How the Pursuit of Equity Sacrifices Excellence, Destroys Beauty, and Threatens Lives: Mac Donald, Heather: 9781956007169: Amazon.com: Books

Gender Museum in Aarhus, Denmark. Formerly known as the Women's History Museum.

342980519_713524637237488_9145415786766958321_n.jpg

I thought that the following was an excellent discussion.

Blurb:
"Dr. Jordan B. Peterson and Heather Mac Donald break down her new book, “When Race Trumps Merit,” detailing how the West has bizarrely adopted discriminatory practices in our institutions all in the name of wokeness."

I was impressed by Heather's ability to...I'm not sure what to call it...use the English language so eloquently to describe complex topics. She's like a female version of JBP in her manner of speech and thinking. ;-) I think I'm going to buy her new book (see below). I'm especially interested in her descriptions of how 'wokeness' has infiltrated and largely destroyed the art and music sectors.

Book: When Race Trumps Merit: How the Pursuit of Equity Sacrifices Excellence, Destroys Beauty, and Threatens Lives

Kindle: When Race Trumps Merit: How the Pursuit of Equity Sacrifices Excellence, Destroys Beauty, and Threatens Lives - Kindle edition by Mac Donald, Heather. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Hardcover: When Race Trumps Merit: How the Pursuit of Equity Sacrifices Excellence, Destroys Beauty, and Threatens Lives: Mac Donald, Heather: 9781956007169: Amazon.com: Books
Her previous book, The Diversity Delusion, was also excellent. Looking forward to reading this new one!

Gender Museum in Aarhus, Denmark. Formerly known as the Women's History Museum.

342980519_713524637237488_9145415786766958321_n.jpg
To me, this represents a monument to the religion of denying reality.

Another sign of the times, that not only will people be forsaking knowledge of reality, they might fully believe in illusions they make up. Or also, people trying to be like a "god" who can create their own reality. A reality that is far from truth and objectivity!

JK Rowling not backing down as always. There are calls to boycott the new Harry Potter TV adaptation from Warner Bros.

Reacting to the “dreadful news”, Rowling on Friday (21 April) wrote on Twitter: “Activists in my mentions are trying to organise yet another boycott of my work, this time of the Harry Potter TV show.”

“As forewarned is forearmed, I’ve taken the precaution of laying in a large stock of champagne,” she wrote.

Looks like Warner Bros do not want to be drawn into any debate themselves, perhaps another company is seeing the problems this can cause for themselves...

When asked whether Rowling’s involvement in the new TV series could adversely impact the show at a press event, Max and HBO Content Head Casey Bloys declined to comment on the issue.

He said: “That’s a very online conversation, very nuanced and complicated and not something we’re going to get into.”

This might be one of the early process in which the state take posession from the unwary parents until is too late.

Another crazy story from another follower. Parents must be so vigilant now (shared with permission):

"Zuby,

Just read a story you posted from a fan. We also have a story to tell! My daughter started developing early at around 10 years old (Our food supply is full of growth hormones).

She hated her body! We lived in republican run Utah. At the age of 12, she was really depressed and hiding her chest. Refused to wear any swimwear. She hated being a girl and being the only girl in school with a developing chest. She stayed in her room and would not socially interact with anyone. She was wearing huge sweatshirts in the middle of summer to hide.

We made a decision to get her a therapist. Worst decision ever! We learned how deep trans activists have penetrated mental healthcare.

1. Many therapists are no longer treating body issues, they are telling kids they are not comfortable with themselves because they were born into the wrong body. Her therapist even helped her choose a new “boy” name and gave her links to trans community support groups.

2. Most states have a reaffirming care protocol, meaning; If a therapist is told by a child they want to be referred to as the opposite sex, a therapist must affirm the behavior and support it. They have to help the child transition. THEY DO NOT TREAT ROOT CAUSE OF BODY OR MENTAL ISSUES.

3. Therapists can lose their license if they do not follow state care protocols, so many therapists declined to even treat my daughter because they disagree with the care protocol but would be forced or lose their license. Many parents have ZERO help or understand what is being told to their kids behind closed therapy doors. They have no idea activists are working against them. They hide behind doctor patient confidentiality.

My daughter was fed information on surgery, hormones, and told she must change her body to a boy to be happy. The therapist refused to share any insights or what was being discussed or shared.

Once our daughter told us (even she felt pressured and knew it was wrong), we fired that therapist.

After being fired, the therapist turned us in to child welfare for denying our child mental health care when we refused to tell him what care we moved too.

My wife and I had searched in over a dozen states to find a “former” licensed therapist to council my daughter under the guise of a “life coach” as to stay out of trouble. My daughter is now 16 and is much happier and is learning skills to lover herself and her image. She LOVES her new therapist and is getting good grades and is accepting her body and is heavily involved in the community and school now. She loves her high school weight lifting class.

If it were not for us moving to a blue state and finding a brave therapist offering “life coaching”, in an underground railroad like system, my daughter would be two years into surgery, hormones, and coping with irreversible decisions.

What is even more crazy is it is harder to find help in RED states because activists are trying much harder in Republican run states.

Absolutely insane. It would be awesome if someone did a editorial investigation to expose all these state forced care protocols that are damaging our children.

Most people have NO IDEA how bad activists have penetrated our mental healthcare system. We are in deep trouble."

Back
Top Bottom