ITV documentary "Saudi Arabia uncovered": Ideology that breeds terrorism

stellar said:
No longer available due to a copyright claim by Hardcash Productions Ltd.......apparently. Guess I wasn't quick enough to see it before ir was taken down.

I found an active video here earlier today.

https://youtu.be/BazG1NIdu6A

The documentary was definitely eye-opening. Reading about the beheadings is quite different from seeing the square stained with blood with holes in the ground for drainage. Disgusting beyond measure, and it's astounding that such a place exists in today's "modern" world. So much cruelty and intolerance, I'm at the point of nausea just thinking about how SA was appointed to the UN Human Rights Council. What a farce. Then to think that the House of Saud has spread Wahhabism across the globe by sending their radicalized textbooks to various places.... Just such a sick, sick world we live in.

As I watched I was reminded of the young women that filmed life under Daesh in Raqqa that was posted to Sott, and it struck me that the only difference that I can see between life under Daesh and life in SA is that the religious police in Raqqa carried assault rifles. Like mkrnhr said:

mkrnhr said:
IS is Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia is IS

stellar said:
mkrnhr said:
Buddy said:
Now I'm wondering if the West would be rather pleased to help this video go viral, now that it's out. The thumbscrews could be tightened even more and they could tell us to just relax and deal with it because, after all, it could be worse...you could be living in Saudi Arabia. What are the chances of that, you think?
Either way, it would be good to download the video for the time being in case it's removed. There are many videos out there incriminating the Saudi regime, but one never knows when the internet censors may react when a threshold of exposure is attained.
No longer available due to a copyright claim by Hardcash Productions Ltd.......apparently. Guess I wasn't quick enough to see it before ir was taken down.

I think this is another upload:

lilies said:
This was painful to watch. Psychopaths on video, whose eyes are dark and dead: the ruling elite, lifeless death-machines upon whose command thousands are getting beheaded.

Blood drainage systems on the public Saudi 'Chop-Chop square'. A nightmare, all 50 minutes of it: Only the US was capable to top this with their ceaseless bombings, mines, shrapnel and the resultant countless pictures of dead children, killed in cold blood and in the media they were introduced with 'warning graphic images'.

Wahhabism, the religion of demented psyhopaths: lots of articles cover this on Sott and is talked in the Sott radio shows.

Thanks to the information and awareness spread here, one thing I came to understand crystal clear: With their deeds and accomplishments, such as described in this video, humans on this planet are __asking__ for the big comets to come.

I totally agree with what you wrote. Life there is like hell on earth, unless you're one of the ruling psychopaths, that is. For them it is heaven. Surely, this is what the psychopathic elites all over the world want as a way of life for everyone on this planet.

Those comets can't come fast enough.

I have no words. I knew it was bad, but I wasn't capable of imagining just how bad. It hurts the heart and soul to comprehend.

petite femme said:
I have no words. I knew it was bad, but I wasn't capable of imagining just how bad. It hurts the heart and soul to comprehend.

Yeah - It's hard to fathom just how demented that regime is, and the fact that the US and UK are supporting those nut-jobs makes it even more sickening. I knew it was bad, but watching the video gave an entirely different dimension to the horror. :cry:

Odyssey said:
I totally agree with what you wrote. Life there is like hell on earth, unless you're one of the ruling psychopaths, that is. For them it is heaven. Surely, this is what the psychopathic elites all over the world want as a way of life for everyone on this planet.

Those comets can't come fast enough.

There must be a comet or two marked just for the Saudi's. :evil:

Approaching Infinity said:
Another article with some background information:

http://www.sott.net/article/309445-Eric-Zuesse-The-Saudi-Wahhabi-origins-of-jihadism

There are also some good insights in J. Michael' Springmann's book "Visas for Al Qaeda" - about the visas for terrorists program that started in the early 80s and hasn't stopped. He worked at the consulate in Jeddah in the 80s. The book so far has some insights into what it was like in Saudi Arabia, but also Saudi Arabia's close ties with the U.S. and their involvement in creating and maintaining the flow of terrorists all over the world (Afghanistan, Russia, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria).

Another excellent article detailing exactly how Saudi Arabia functioned as the 'Islamic State' for the 20th century is here:

How Zionism helped to create the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

However, one must go back to the 1920's to fully appreciate the origins of this informal and indirect alliance between Saudi Arabia and the Zionist entity. The defeat of the Ottoman Empire by British imperialism in World War One, left three distinct authorities in the Arabian peninsula: Sharif of Hijaz: Hussain bin Ali of Hijaz (in the west), Ibn Rashid of Ha'il (in the north) and Emir Ibn Saud of Najd (in the east) and his religiously fanatical followers, the Wahhabis.

The articles provides great detail, and links for further reading, to learn how the pathological, Wahabbi-driven House of Saud of Najd was armed to the teeth by British and Zionist supporters in order to wreck the possibility of a united Middle East, thus paving the way for the State of Israel.

As for my reaction to the film, I definitely felt 'heated'. One infuriating occasion, out of many: the woman jailed on 'terrorism' charges - because she was driving and had the audacity to push for a society in which women could drive. That qualified her for "terrorist" charges. Other examples included the people harassed by a bunch of religious police schizoidal lunatics for playing music, or for wearing make-up.

If the world were allowed to sort itself out, rather than psychopaths having to control everything by the barrel of a gun, Saudi Arabia would not exist the way it does. History shows that the House of Saud was nothing compared to its neighbors. But thanks to Britain, Zionism, and now the US this monstrosity has been nurtured for a century and has become the perfect example of a pathocracy we see in this documentary. I think sharing it is extremely important. Hopefully some truth will help expose that dark country and the West's support for it.

In watching this documentary, two things came to mind, Japan & Palestine - the Japanese Samurai w/ their swords - and the indoctrination that Japanese children received leading up to their country's coercion into WW II. In delving into this further, amazing correlations appear - from:
http://www.pacificwar.org.au/JapWarCrimes/Explaining_JapWarCrimes.html

The savagery of the Imperial Japanese military cannot be explained by reference to Nazi Germany and the USSR

The savagery employed by the Japanese towards the people of every race conquered by them between 1937 and 1945 is not easy to explain. In the acclaimed British BBC television documentary "Horror in the East" (2001), and the book based on it, Laurence Rees attempts to explain the countless atrocities committed by the Japanese in the course of their military aggression by reference to what he calls a "situational ethic". In plain language, what he appears to be saying is that standards of behaviour are often shaped by context. If people live in a culture that is brutal and repressive, most of them will tend to conform to the standards of that culture. Rees then links the savage behaviour of the Imperial Japanese military between 1937 and 1945 to the brutality exhibited by the Nazi SS of Adolf Hitler and the communist armies of Josef Stalin.

Killing_Games_Nanking.jpg

This grinning Japanese soldier holding a severed head is participating in the massacre that followed the fall of Nanking (now Nanjing). Japanese troops were encouraged by their officers to invent new and hideous ways to slaughter Chinese civilians and prisoners of war after the fall of the capital. This photograph was smuggled out of China.

However, I feel that his analogy with Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union does not provide an adequate explanation of the extraordinary savagery of the Imperial Japanese military. Those comparisons do not explain the murder and eating of captured American and Australian prisoners of war by the Japanese military in the Pacific region. Imperial Japanese troops did not hesitate to slaughter babies in any of the countries that they conquered. After raping foreign women, Japanese soldiers frequently mutilated and murdered them. It is necessary to read the books listed at the end of this chapter to appreciate that the Imperial Japanese military behaved like wild beasts of prey, not only towards the Chinese whom they despised as vermin, but towards the people of every country that they conquered.

Although Rees mentions briefly the brutal treatment of recruits within the Imperial Japanese army after 1930, I do not believe that a culture of brutality in the Japanese military, although relevant, is sufficient in itself to explain the extent and horror of Japanese atrocities. The answer almost certainly lies in the deeply militaristic and authoritarian character of Japanese society prior to 1945, and the culture of extreme brutality, fanaticism and racism that was deliberately encouraged in the Japanese military during the 1930s. Perhaps the most chilling aspect of this indoctrination was the teaching that Chinese were "chancorro", or sub-human, and that the killing of Chinese was of no greater significance than the killing of vermin. It would have been no great leap from a belief that Chinese were vermin to a belief that all non-Japanese were vermin!

Entrenchment of militarism and respect for authority in post-Shogunate Japan

The samurai warrior class dominated the government and cultural life of Japan during seven centuries of military dictatorship until this class was abolished in 1869 following the restoration of Emperor Meiji as supreme leader of Japan in 1868 . The samurai warrior lived by a code called bushido that required unquestioning loyalty and obedience to his feudal lord, strict self-discipline, and fearlessness in battle. It was dishonourable for a samurai to be taken alive by an enemy, and samurai were expected to commit suicide rather than surrender. The code of bushido as practised by the samurai encouraged compassion for a defeated enemy, and did not sanction the murder of babies by samurai warriors or the rape and murder of women.

The values and attitudes incorporated in bushido did not die with the formal abolition of the samurai class because the emperor's key advisers were samurai themselves. After the restoration of the emperor, bushido was adapted as an ethical code for the whole population with the emperor replacing the feudal lord, or daimyo, as the object of loyalty, obedience and sacrifice.

The samurai code of bushido was also adapted to educational philosophy. The new education required that children be taught reverence for, and unquestioning loyalty to Emperor Meiji and, of course, to his imperial government. The curriculum followed the authoritarian Prussian education model and was designed to foster national unification, loyalty to superiors, obedience to authority, and patriotism.

The Shinto religion encouraged emperor worship, racism, and military aggression

Emperor Meiji's samurai advisers saw the emperor as a logical focal point for achieving national unity. To this end, they decided to re-establish and revitalise the ancient Shinto religion with its gods and goddesses as the official state religion of Japan. Three tenets of Shinto were especially relevant to the aims of the emperor's advisers. Shinto held the emperor to be divine because he was deemed to be a descendent of the sun goddess Amaterasu. This provided justification for requiring the emperor to be worshipped and obeyed. The second tenet held that Japan was not just a populated geographical feature in the Pacific Ocean, but a land and people created by the sun goddess, and accordingly, specially favoured by the ancient gods. Finally, Japan was possessed of a divine mission to extend its rule and enlightenment to less fortunate races.

It will be apparent that Shinto was strongly nationalist and racist in character. Combined with the traditional militarism of the samurai warrior class, it was a dangerous cocktail with a strong potential for encouraging fanaticism and support for war as a means to secure what were perceived by the emperor's advisers to be Japan's national interests.

As militarists and extreme nationalists increasingly dominated Japan's Imperial government during the 1930s, this extremism was reflected in Japan's foreign policy, education, and military culture. The Imperial Japanese military purported to follow the samurai code of bushido after the restoration of the emperor in 1868, but the code that they followed was a perversion of bushido. For the imperial Japanese military, bushido meant dedication of their lives to the emperor; defeat was viewed as shameful; surrender was dishonourable; those who surrendered were worthy only of contempt; and compassion for defeated enemies, male or female, the elderly, or tiny children, was weakness. The last view was definitely not part of the traditional samurai code of bushido. This perversion of bushido was used to justify countless instances of rape, and the murder of prisoners of war, women, and even tiny children, in countries conquered by the Imperial Japanese military.

Establishment of a culture of brutality, racism, and fanaticism in the Japanese military

In the 1930s, Japanese military recruits began to be subjected to intensive indoctrination in the tenets of bushido and Shinto. A culture of extreme brutality was also encouraged within the military itself. If a Japanese colonel was displeased with one of his majors, it would not be unusual for the colonel to strike the offending major a blow across the face to reinforce his reprimand. The major chastised in this way would be expected to strike one of his captains who had incurred his displeasure. This brutality would be passed down the line from the Japanese officers to their own enlisted men who would then be expected to beat each other up. At the end of this chain of brutality were the men perceived by the Japanese to be the lowest of the low, their enlisted Koreans and Taiwanese, who received the worst beatings. The disgruntled Korean and Taiwanese camp guards had no one but the prisoners of war to beat up, and they were viewed by many prisoners as being the most brutal of their guards.

The apparent aim of this indoctrination and brutality was to produce fanatics who would sacrifice their lives without hesitation for the emperor. It was also calculated to produce brutal and racist soldiers.

[...]
After Japan invaded China in 1937, Japanese troops were encouraged by their officers to embark on an orgy of murder, rape, and looting that shocked the civilised world. The depravity of the Japanese troops is not surprising having regard to their being taught that Chinese were "chancorro", or sub-human, and that the killing of Chinese was of no greater significance than the killing of vermin. Chinese civilians were rounded up on the slightest pretext to provide Japanese troops with bayonet practice. Millions of Chinese, both civilian and prisoners of war, were brutally murdered in the course of Japan's undeclared war on China between 1937 and 1945.

The culture of fanaticism and extreme brutality encouraged in the Japanese military between 1930 and 1945 was calculated to produce troops with the emotional coldness of psychopaths. Add instilled contempt for other races, and one can begin to understand how easy it was for the Japanese Imperial military to commit the atrocities that shocked the civilised world. It appears unlikely that the products of such an appalling military culture would be able to behave any differently when Japan's military aggression was extended to the Pacific and South-East Asia in 1941.

One can perceive the similarities in the relatively recent past of Japan and the current situation in Saudi Arabia as well as the plight of the Palestinians at the hands of the Israelis. It should be mentioned that Japan did apologize for its actions in WW II; from Wiki:

Emperor Hirohito let it be known to General MacArthur that he was prepared to apologize formally to General MacArthur for Japan's actions during World War II—including an apology for the December 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor - an apology that was rebuffed by MacArthur.

And IF the following is true, it would certainly explain a lot - from:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/hidden-truth/the-jewish-roots-of-the-saudi-royal-family/277683585596093/

This is Research and Presentation of MOHAMMAD SAKHER who was ordered killed by the Saudi Regime for the following findings:
Are the Saudi Family members belonging to the Tribe of ANZA BEN WA'EL as they allege to be?
Is Islam their actual religion?
Are they of an ARAB ORIGIN at all?

In the year 851 A.H. a group of men from AL MASALEEKH CLAN, which was a branch of ANZA Tribe, formed a caravan for buying cereals (wheat and corn) and other food stuff from IRAQ, and transporting it back to NAJD. The head of that group was a man called SAHMI BIN HATHLOOL. The caravan reached BASRA, where the members of the group went to a cereal merchant who was a Jew, Called MORDAKHAI BIN IBRAHIM BIN MOSHE'. During their bargaining with that merchant, the Jew asked them : "Where are you from?" They answered: "From ANZA TRIBE; a clan of AL MASALEEKH." Upon hearing that name, the Jew started to hug so affectionately each one of them saying that he, himself, was also from the clan of AL MASALEEKH, but he had come to reside in BASRA (IRAQ) in consequence to a family feud between his father and some members of ANZA Tribe.

After he recounted to them his fabricated narrative, he ordered his servants to load all the camels of the clan's members with wheat, dates and tamman; a remarkable deed so generous that astonished the MASALEEKH men and aroused their pride to find such an affectionate (cousin) in IRAQ- the source of their sustenance; they believed each word he said , and , because he was a rich merchant of the food commodities which they were badly in need, they liked him (even though he was a Jew concealed under the garb of an Arab from AL MASALEEKH clan).

When the caravan was ready to depart returning to NAJD, that Jewish Merchant asked them to accept his company, because he intended to go with them to his original homeland, NAJD. Upon hearing that from him, they wholeheartedly welcomed him with a very cheerful attitude.

So that (concealed) Jew reached NAJD with the caravan. In NAJD, he started to promulgate a lot of propaganda for himself through his companions (his alleged cousins), a fact, which gathered around him a considerable number of new supporters; but, unexpectedly, he confronted a campaign of opposition to his views led by SHEIKH SALEH SALMAN ABDULLA AL TAMIMI, who was a Muslem religious preacher in AL-QASEEM. The radius of his preaching area included Najd, Yemen, and Hijaz, a fact which compelled the Jew (the Ancestor of the present SAUDI FAMILY to depart from AL QASEEM to AL IHSA, where he changed his name (MORDAKHAI) To MARKHAN BIN IBRAHIM MUSA. Then he changed the location of his residence and settled at a place called DIR'IYA near AL-QATEEF, where he started to spread among the inhabitants a fabricated story about the shield of our Prophet MOHAMMAD (p.b.u.h), that it was taken as a booty by an Arab Pagan in consequence of OHOD Battle between the Arab pagans and the Muslems. "That shield, he said, was sold by the Arab Pagan to a Jewish Clan called BANU QUNAIQA' who preserved it as a treasure! He gradually enhanced his position among the Bedouins through such stories which indicated how the Jewish clans in Arabia were so influential and deserved high esteem. He gained some personal importance among the Bedouins, and decided to settle permanently there, at DIR'IYA town, near AL QATEEF, which he decided to be his (Capital) on the Persian Gulf. He aspired to make it his spring board for establishing a Jewish Kingdom in Arabia.

In order to fulfill his ambitious scheme, he started to approach the desert Arab Bedouins for support of his position, them gradually, he declared himself as their king!

At that juncture, AJAMAN Tribe together with BANU KHALED Tribe became fully aware of that Jewish cunning plan after they had verified his true identity, and decided to put an end to him. They attacked his town and conquered it, but before arresting him he had escaped by the skin of his teeth.

That Jewish Ancestor of the SAUDI FAMILY, (MORDAKHAI), sought shelter in a farm called at that time AL-MALIBEED-GHUSAIBA near AL-ARID, which is called at our present time : AL-RIYADH.

He requested the owner of that farm to grant him an asylum. The farmer was so hospitable that he immediately gave him sanctuary. But that Jew (MORDAKHAI), no longer than a month had he stayed there, when he assassinated the land lord and all members of his family, pretending that all were killed by an invading band of thieves. Then he pretended that he had bought that real estate from them before that catastrophe happened to them! Accordingly, he had the right to reside there as a land lord. He then gave a new name to that place: He named it AL-DIRIYA - the same name as that he had lost.

That Jewish Ancestor of the SAUDI FAMILY (MORDAKHAI), was quick to establish a "GUEST HOUSE" called "MADAFFA" on the land he usurped from his victims, and gathered around him a group of hypocrites who started to spread out false propaganda for him that he was a prominent Arab Sheikh. He plotted against Sheikh SALEH SALMAN ABDULLA AL TAMIMI, his original enemy, and caused his assassination in the mosque of the town called (AL-ZALAFI).

After that, he felt satisfied and safe to make (AL-DIRIYA) his permanent home. There he practiced polygamy at a wide scale, and indeed, he begot a lot of children whom he gave pure Arab names.

Eversince his descendants grew up in number and power under the name of SAUDI CLAN, they have followed his steps in practicing under ground activities and conspiracies against the Arab Nation. They illegally seized rural sectors and farm lands, and assassinated every person who tried to oppose their evil plans. They used all kinds of deceit for reaching their goals: they bought the conscience of their dissidents; they offered their women and money to influential people in that area, particularly to those who started to write the true biography of that Jewish Family; they bribed writers of history in order to purify their ignominious history, and make their lineage related to the most prominent Arab Tribes such as RABI'A, ANZA and ALMASALEEKH.

A conspicuous hypocrite in our era whose name is MOHAMMAD AMIN AL TAMIMI- Director/Manager of the contemporary Libraries of the SAUDI KINGDOM, made up a genealogical tree (FAMILY TREE) for this JEWISH FAMILY (THE SAUDIS), connecting them to our Great Prophet, MOHAMMAD (P.B.U.H). For his false work, he received a reward of 35 (THIRTY FIVE) THOUSAND EYPTIAN POUNDS from the then SAUDI AMBASSADOR TO CAIRO, EGYPT, in the year 1362 AH.- 1943 A.D. The name of that Ambassador is : IBRAHIM AL-FADEL.

As aforementioned, the Jewish Ancestor of the SAUDI FAMILY, (MORDAKHAI), practiced polygamy by marrying a lot of Arab women and begot many children; his polygamous practice is, at the present time, being carried out " to the letter" by his descendants; they cling to his marital heritage!

One of MORDAKHAI'S sons called AL-MAQARAN, arabized from the Jewish root (MACK-REN) begot a son called Mohammad, then another son called SAUD, which is the name of the present day SAUDI DYNASTY.

Descendants of SAUD (the present day SAUDI FAMILY )started a campaign of assassination of the prominent leaders of the Arab Tribes under the pretence that those leaders were apostates; renegading from the Islamic Religion, and deserting their Koranic doctrines; so they deserved the SAUDI condemnation and slaughter!

In the History Book of the SAUDI FAMILY pages (98-101), their private family historian declares that
the SAUDI DYNASTY considers all the people of NAJD blasphemous; so their blood must be shed, their properties confiscated, and their females be taken as concubines; no muslem is authentic in his /her belief unless he/she belongs (affiliates) to the sect of MOHAMMAD BIN ABDUL WAHAB, (whose origins are also Jewish from TURKEY.) His doctrines give authority to the SAUDI FAMILY to destroy the villages with all their inhabitants-males including children, and to sexually assault their women; stab the bellies of the pregnant, and cut off the hands of their children, then burn them! They are further authorized by such a BRUTAL DOCTRINE to plunder all the properties of whom they call renegades (not following their Wahabi Sect).

Their hideous Jewish Family has, in fact, done all that kind of atrocities in the name of their false religious sect (the Wahabi), which has actually been invented by a Jew so as to sow the seeds of terror in the hearts of people in towns and villages. This Jewish Dynasty has been committing such brutal atrocities eversince 1163 A.H. They have named the whole Arabian Peninsula after their family name (SAUDI ARABIA) as if the whole region is their own personal real estate, and that all other inhabitants are their mere servants or slaves, toiling day and night for the pleasure of their masters (THE SAUDI FAMILY).

They are completely holding the natural wealth of the country as their own property. If any poor person from the common people raises his/her voice complaining against any of the despotic rules of this Jewish Dynasty, (the Dynasty) cuts off his/her head in the public square.
See the article for "Witnesses on the Jewish Ancestry of this Saudi Family". Last but not least, the Saudi Arabian Police Badge:

307505_291364357558130_159711423_n.jpg

History repeats - a psycho time loop?

Hesper said:
The articles provides great detail, and links for further reading, to learn how the pathological, Wahabbi-driven House of Saud of Najd was armed to the teeth by British and Zionist supporters in order to wreck the possibility of a united Middle East, thus paving the way for the State of Israel.

Here's a bit more on this topic. (From "Surrendering Islam" by David Livingston.)
Excerpts:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The British creation of the Wahhabi sect is outlined in a document named
"The Memoirs of Mr. Hempher: A British Spy to the Middle East." (Published in Der Spiegel.)

The pretext Hempher offered for his actions was:

"We, the English people, have to make mischief and arouse schism in all our
colonies in order that we may live in welfare and luxury. Only by means of
such instigations will we be able to demolish the Ottoman Empire.

Otherwise, how could a nation with a small population bring another nation
with a greater population under its sway? Look for the mouth of the chasm
with all your might, and get in as soon as you find it.

Our first duty is to instigate the people against the administration! When the
unity of Muslims is broken and the common sympathy among them is impaired,
their forces will be dissolved and thus we shall easily destroy them."

In 1710, he was sent to Egypt, Iraq, Arabia and Istanbul ... In Basra, Hempher met Abdul Wahhab. Recognizing his insolence towards the Quran and traditions of Islam, Hempher recognized him as the ideal candidate for the British strategy.

Stipulations were that he was to be supported with adequate financing and weaponry, to protect himself against states and scholars who would certainly attack him after he would announce his ideas.

And, that a principality ought to to be established in his native country of Arabia."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of excerpt.

Thus the seeds were sown. "They" (whoever they may be) ... see far.

FWIW.

Thank for the documentary !

Data said:
I watched it this morning. Quite shocking. I didn't know it was that bad.

Same as you. It's quiete eye-opening for me that didn't really investigated the case.

The original link is now broken because the video has apparently been removed, but I found this one:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BazG1NIdu6A

Thank you so much for this find, Laura ... you're so right that this is a heart breaking eye opener, difficult to watch all the way through (hadn't realized before that it was this bad there) :(

Excellent documentary, shared. Thank you Laura.

I found the courage of the activists (and also the filmmakers) very inspiring. It's like - they know they are fighting for a "lost cause" and against an overwhelmingly powerful foe, yet they still do it. Kind of, life ain't worth anything in this situation, better fight and show some dignity, even if it is extremely dangerous... It's so sad that those "activists" the Western media hypes are nothing more than spoiled children pampered by the same West to be used as assets in regime change operations and they are what we hear about, while the true heroes are rotting in prisons and publicly beheaded...

And yes, IS=SA and vice-versa.

luc said:
Excellent documentary, shared. Thank you Laura.

I found the courage of the activists (and also the filmmakers) very inspiring. It's like - they know they are fighting for a "lost cause" and against an overwhelmingly powerful foe, yet they still do it. Kind of, life ain't worth anything in this situation, better fight and show some dignity, even if it is extremely dangerous...

I agree, and I had the impression that our network can help bolster their efforts, making their cause less 'lost' than it otherwise would be. Thanks for sharing this.

obyvatel said:
[...]

All the most violent and vile radical groups within Islam today that I am aware of are either funded or at the very least influenced by the ideology of Wahhabism. This includes the scourge Boko Haram that emerged out of Nigeria, as well as the numerous groups operating within Asia. Children from largely impoverished communities are educated in religious schools called madrassas and brainwashed with Wahhabi ideology funded by the Saudi petrodollar. Then these brainwashed fruits are ripe for picking and using by pretty much anyone who has the money and/or weapons to give them.

As for "The fruits of Wahhabism" - it progresses into infighting with rival terrorist groups, both supported by Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

ISIL Executes 10 Al-Nusra Front Rival Militants after Infighting in Damascus Countryside
http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950111000343

Wed Mar 30, 2016 - The ISIL executed several terrorists of its rival Al-Nusra Front as the infighting further intensified between them in Damascus countryside on Wednesday.

At least 10 Al-Nusra Front terrorists were executed by the ISIL in al-Qalamoun region in Damascus countryside.

In a relevant development on Tuesday, the infighting between the al-Nusra Front and the ISIL terrorists intensified in Damascus countryside.

One day after bloody clashes between the ISIL and the al-Nusra Front terrorists in Western Qalamoun, the Takfiri terrorists in the Palestinian Yarmouk refugee camp also engaged in tough battle, field sources revealed.

Also on Monday, at least 10 Al-Nusra Front and 8 ISIL terrorists were killed in tough infighting in Jaroud al-Jarajir area in al-Qalamoun region.

Also on Sunday, Field sources in Damascus province revealed intense infighting between the al-Nusra Front and ISIL terrorists in al-Qalamoun region resulted in death of a senior ISIL commander.

Abu Azam, an ISIL field commander, and his men were killed in Jaroud al-Jarajir area in Al-Qalamoun.

The al-Nusra Front captured several ISIL-controlled military positions in these clashes.

Almost the entire range of extremist and terrorist groups are supported by Saudi Arabia and Turkey, with their key commanders and leaders being Saudi nationals. ISIL, Al-Nusra and other extremist groups pursue the same line of ideology exercised and promoted by Saudi Arabia, Wahhabism. Hundreds of Saudi clerics are among the ranks of ISIL and Al-Nusra to mentor the militants.

Wahhabism is now the only source of the textbooks taught at schools in the self-declared capital of the ISIL terrorist group, Raqqa, in Northeastern Syria resembling the texts and lessons taught to schoolgoers in Saudi Arabia. The Wahhabi ideology, an extremist version of Sunni Islam that is promoted almost only in Saudi Arabia, sees all other faiths - from other interpretations of Sunni Islam to Shiism, Christianity and Judaism - as blasphemy, meaning that their followers should be decapitated as nonbelievers.

Horrific video - downloaded a copy for posterity!

My feeling is, that this is going to end badly. It's not possible to maintain such pressure over time - people will snap at some stage under the strain, despite the omnipresent oppression - and if that happens, many lives will be lost.

If anyone has trouble to get a view, I can always upload it to Dropbox and send out a link.

nicklebleu said:
My feeling is, that this is going to end badly. It's not possible to maintain such pressure over time -

This regime was inherently unstable -- from the very first day of its founding.

It began through British instigation. And what followed was no surprise.

"The Saudi family was primarily engaged in banditry. This pitted them in conflict
against the Ottoman State. By declaring them all apostates, in 1746 the Wahhabi-
Saudi alliance made a formal proclamation of "Jihad" against the Muslim world,
represented by the Ottoman Empire."
(David Livingston.)

So this "Jihad" thing came quite early ... and it was first directed against fellow (true) Muslims, not the west. That part came much much later.

These "bandits" reeked havoc from the late 1700's to the early 1800's. The Ottoman Empire eventually struck back. And in 1812, swept through Arabia, eradicating the Wahhabi problem. But some Saudis received protection from the British in Jeddah.

Within a few decades, the Wahhabis regrouped, establishing a new capital in Riyad. And was:

"fortuitous that it ultimately brought the Sauds into contact with the British (again)
who were seeking to consolidate their dominance of the Persian Gulf -- and laying
plans for the dismemberment of the Ottoman State."
(David Livingston.)

So what has happened since, is part of a long range plan. Right up to the present day. The Saudis, and their Wahhabism, was (is) primarily a tool for destruction and turmoil ... nothing more.

But what's becoming more apparent now, is that THEY themselves have been duped (in spite of their money.) The big set-up was made 15 years ago, on 911. (But very few noticed.)

The seeds were planted by those who wrote the script (in any way of their choosing btw, as they were in fact fiction writers.) And their choice of narrative ... was to make the plane "hijackers" Saudi nationals. Imagine that!

I could be wrong.

FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom