ITV documentary "Saudi Arabia uncovered": Ideology that breeds terrorism

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
If you haven't watched this video, do. Everyone should see it. And after you have watched it, share it widely and repeatedly, like once or twice a week at least on FB and Twitter. This really rips the mask away from the psychopathic governments of both Saudis and the West.

https://youtu.be/dZK_Jx8VQd0

In 1986 I sailed under the flag of Yugoslavia, we sailed from India (Bombay) to Jeddah. The captain of the ship received in writing what must or must not do on the ship, in the harbor and in the city.
The lowest sentence was 25 lashes in public. A sailor who was on the Korean ship (the ship was tied up next to our boat) smuggled alcohol, during the search of his cabin alcohol is found, publicly, in front of everyone he was beheaded.

The captain warned us that we can not look to their wives, nor ask them any information, because although they are in the company of other women, that other women will say to her husband or brother of "improper" behavior and woman will be punished.

The situation is really chaotic.

Here is a short videoclip from a german comedy show about Saudi Arabia and ISIS and the difference, or rather, the non existent difference. Unfortunately there is no translation available:

https://youtu.be/QUxKTsOvJi0

I can't even imagine what the Yemenite people are going through right now, who are bombed and invaded by the Saudis right now and have basically nowhere to flee...

Interestingly Stratfor (the infamous NGO) just published a report that suggests that russia is pushing now for peace in Yemen as well:

_https://www.stratfor.com/geopolitical-diary/peace-talks-invite-even-more-factions-yemen

I'm pretty sure Putin and staff know exactly what the Saudis and their Western/Turkish financiers/supporters really are doing and supporting. I guess the plan is to let them expose themselves step by step, while making the right moves in the meantime.

I think for the russians it is also of national interest (same as in Syria) to prevent and fight terrorism that is created in Saudi Arabia and then exported to russia.

This is a very hard video to see, my god...

We now how barbarians they are, when I can I denounce them on fb. But I didn't know the extend of their barbarism...

'Societies' like these have always appalled and fascinated me - like N. Korea or brainwashed Christian poly-amorous groups, or like the fiction book The Handmaids Tale (apparently based on life under the Taliban). The mental gymnastics that goes on and how they came to be are incredible (and it seems they often have the covert blessing of the western imperialists, since it's even easier to control.).

After speaking with a few friends who are either ex-pats, visitors, or natives of Qatar, Bahrain, Dubai and so on, as is often the case, these 'religious rules' apply primarily to the common man, meanwhile the elite and connected do as they please. Also it seems prostitution and drug abuse and all other manner of issues run rife, which kinda defeats their propaganda that they're defending their values against the depravity of the west.

I watched a bit of the documentary yesterday, and will probably watch the rest tonight (i shared it yesterday) but i've seen quite a few more which feature similar events like public beheadings and harassment by the 'religious police', working for 'public decency'. And so it reminded me of one i watched a good while ago but was made in 2007. For me, it exemplifies the bizarre hypocrisy and downright perverse nature of some of the ruling class - the same everywhere, huh?

It was strange how long it took me to find, and i do find that suspect, which is stupid because there have been so many scandals involving the Saudi royals.

The following is a documentary which goes 'behind the scene's, though of course they had permission from the authorities and so one can appreciate the staged nature of the contents; yet it's actually incredibly revealing at how twisted some of the thought processes are - "you can't see yourself" comes to mind: we have the first female pilot, who can't drive to work. And these professionals are the exception, not the norm, and seem to be from the wealthier families. But more interesting is the visit to prince Al-Waleed and an introduction to his all female 'management' team, who, if we compare/contrast with the expectations of the average Saudi female, the hypocrisy stinks and it's creepily perverse.

That said, there are similarities, i think, between their cognitive dissonance, and say the vulgarity of the west or the lies of a pharmaceutical rep being quizzed on ethical matters.

I used to wonder why they didn't rise up against the regimes, but when you consider the overt surveillance on communications in those countries, and therefore the ease with which you can be persecuted, it's not that surprising. That said, there have been a number of leaked videos/documentaries which show that there is a contingent of people who do try, it's just that we rarely hear about it. Though of course they are risking lives.

Here are a few screenshots:

al-Waleed - who throughout flicks his head scarf like Beyonce flicks her weave about. Asked how he chooses his staff - well, he gives some random criteria that i don't believe actually applies. I could be wrong in my conclusions about the whole thing but it doesn't sit right with me.

600362_10156735768520425_6092204232284515464_n.jpg

The selected all female staff - he says he's keen to promote females in the workplace.

10391877_10156735768470425_7452873811974668314_n.jpg

In front is the head of management - when asked how she got her job: "Through a friend." She wears quite a low cut top, considering...

12931287_10156735768285425_7780037085513176788_n.jpg

I believe this is the OBGYN, she nervously talks about the progression of the regime and how in Saud they have their own barbies..

12919895_10156735768435425_3116150146658922264_n.jpg

Added:
Al-Waleed bin Talal
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Al-Waleed Bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud (Arabic: الوليد بن طلال بن عبدالعزيز آل سعود‎, born 7 March 1955)[4] is a Saudi business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. He is a member of the Saudi royal family.

Waleed was listed as one of Time magazine's Time 100, an annual list of the hundred most influential people in the world in 2008.[5] Waleed is a nephew of the late Saudi King Abdullah, a grandson of Ibn Saud, the first Saudi king, and a grandson of Riad Al Solh, Lebanon's first Prime Minister.
Documentary: Saudi Solutions (VPRO Backlight)
vpro international

Uploaded on Nov 23, 2007 (90 minutes)

How to combine modernity and fundamentalist Islam. "Saudi Solutions" is a unique and revealing documentary about the lifestyles and attitudes of ambitious career women in conservative Saudi Arabia -- the only country in the Arab world where women are obliged to cover themselves inabayas and aren't allowed to drive cars.

Because of the strong influence of fundamentalist Islam on society, filming is severely restricted in Saudi Arabia. With unique access to the Kingdom, Backlight had the opportunity to film the daily routines of Saudi working women.

This documentary features a top gyneacologist, a TV news anchor woman, a photographer, and a university professor. It also introduces the wealthy Prince Al-Waleed, who passionately promotes the acceptance of women into the workforce. He kindly invites Backlight to his luxury desert camp, but there are no women to be found—only thousands of men. [This absence of even platonic affection with females, as commented by a friend who has visited strict areas of the M.E, results in Saudi men holding hands with each other and the like - not a problem of course, just a reaction to the absence of any female company]

https://youtu.be/FWD4KzSpj_g

(i lost my original post through stupidity!)

I watched and shared this video. What a barbarism. Is it even possible that such a place can exist today on this planet ? :mad:
I know that they practice their "sherijah law" but not up to this barbaric level.
I the western" freedom fighters" needs a place where regime need to be changed then this is on first place. Not Libya, or Syria or some other country .
Their masks must fall and people there must fight for their freedom.
Another example how religion is nothing but a tool of the psychopaths to control ,manipulate and torture the mases.
Very very sad, and the western countries are supporting them, not because they like them but because of their money and oil.

I just watched it, I hope this documentary will reach more people. It's very sad, people have little to no freedom at all. Beheadings, executions, sick treatment of women, horrible prisons, (financial) support for terrorism (not a surprise there), ridiculous laws... and now, using UK-US-weapons they're trying to destroy Yemen. I hope that the activists will gain more power in SA, and that some change will happen there. If anything, exposing them is the least we can do.

Oxajil said:
I just watched it, I hope this documentary will reach more people. It's very sad, people have little to no freedom at all. Beheadings, executions, sick treatment of women, horrible prisons, (financial) support for terrorism (not a surprise there), ridiculous laws... and now, using UK-US-weapons they're trying to destroy Yemen. I hope that the activists will gain more power in SA, and that some change will happen there. If anything, exposing them is the least we can do.

Just watched too.

And like the Western suit said at the beginning of the firm in terms of their political association and doing business with the House of Saud, it's the lesser of two evils...and they have oil - sheesh. Western planners and plotters have made good use of the House of Saud and they have made good use of the West.

I too watched it today and it left me with a feeling of depression and sadness in the stomach. It's amazing that such a place exists without imploding into a black hole of primal matter; and amazing as well the Humongous Hypocrisy displayed by western leaders, who will twist all rationality and facts into justifying being in bed with them. What a horrible, opressive regime of psychopaths, and I'm very sorry for their people, especially the women. Yeah, it's like a sci-fi dystopia, and it's totally infuriating too. And to think they got the lead role on the UN Human Rights Commission. What a joke! At least that one guy towards the beginning of the program spelled it out: it's because they got oil! Oh, the twists of fate: they wouldn't be able to get away with so much evil if it wasn't for their oil, would they!? I hope their pathetic monarchy and wahabism fall hard, fast and soon. Oh Comet, where art Thou?

I saw this earlier today and yeah, I don't know what to say to some of what I saw. I think the most prevalent emotion that kept coming up for me was the anger I felt towards the Saudi regime and how they have trampled on and prevented any basic human rights and freedoms to percolate into that country. As well as sadness for the families of some of the activists who may never see each other again. I will definitely share this with as many people as possible because there needs to be more outrage and realization in the West that governments like the UK and the US are supporting a country that is the foundation and center where terrorism in the Middle East spawns from.

I watched a small part of it and will continue to watch it a little bit later, i can only say that i share your impressions and thoughts, the only reason this psychophatic, pathological saudi government still stands is because the West has an interest in it, that being the oil and the proxy armies(the jihadis) which they are funding and supporting that are being used to spread chaos across the Middle East for West's geopolitical purposes. I remember reading some time ago this article on Sott : Headchoppers welcome in France: Saudi Crown Prince awarded France's highest honor, which just stunned me, here is a quote:

[...]

France partners in all US wars of aggression. During his visit to Paris last Friday, President Francois Hollande quietly awarded Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Nayef France's Legion d'Honneur, its highest award, established by Napoleon in May 1802.

The Saudi news agency SPA said it was for his "efforts in the fight against terrorism and extremism" - a shocking perversion of truth.

Angry social media criticism followed, many tweets featuring the hashtag "honte (shame)."

On Sunday, Riyadh carried out its 70th execution this year, a public beheading. Saudi tyrants lop off more heads than ISIS.

If you look at how is behaving this monster (Saudi Arabia), at his traits you can easily see, everybody can see( with 2 firing neurons) an almost identical semblance with his offsprings ISIS, Al Qaida etc.

Windmill knight said:
Oh, the twists of fate: they wouldn't be able to get away with so much evil if it wasn't for their oil, would they!? I hope their pathetic monarchy and wahabism fall hard, fast and soon. Oh Comet, where art Thou?

Yeah, who knows if "the black stone from out of space" in Mecca won't act like an attractor for its buddies one day.

And people in the West wonder why the Syrians or anybody else didn’t flee to SA. If you flee from ISIS and go to SA. You can just as well just stay where are you.

I watched this late last night (not a great idea, because I couldn't sleep afterwards)- I knew that it was bad, I just had no idea how bad. Like the others have said above, how can a place like this even exist on earth? No freedom of speech, no freedom of thought, the worst forms of oppression, poverty and cruelty. They actually seem to delight in harassing and executing their own citizens...I do so hope that when those space rocks hit, they aim right for them. Saudis and their extremist Wahhabism is really the birthplace of terrorism. I feel sick to the core that the West is so obsequiously affiliated with them... all because of their oil. Ugh!!! It makes me so mad :evil:

Back
Top Bottom