Is China Preparing a 'Special Military Operation' In Taiwan?

Carrier killers.

They will be targeted at the 3 US aircraft carriers now present.

If the US tries anything we will see those in action
I do not wish anything bad to anyone, but I am afraid that we will not see anything in the "action" except for the "last Chinese warning". The tiger chose to remain paper.

Ничего плохого никому не желаю, но боюсь, что ничего в" действии" мы не увидим кроме "последнего китайского предупреждения". Тигр предпочел остаться бумажным.

I do not wish anything bad to anyone, but I am afraid that we will not see anything in the "action" except for the "last Chinese warning". The tiger chose to remain paper.

Ничего плохого никому не желаю, но боюсь, что ничего в" действии" мы не увидим кроме "последнего китайского предупреждения". Тигр предпочел остаться бумажным.
If China does not attack any US target, be it a military component or Nancy Pelosi's plane itself, the United States, despite its provocations, should not strike the first blow, even so, this whole thing once again, the only thing it has achieved is that China can deploy weapons around Taiwan more easily in the next few days due to the provocation, it remains to be seen what happens after that, how close the US ships will come or if another surprise occurs... China, despite the generic teasing it is receiving on the internet, has done welland the whole thing has a Sun Tzu flavour.

Last edited:

in conclusion:
Most US Americans have absolutely no idea how offensive their condescending arrogance, constant flag waving, talks about their messianic mission for mankind and general narcissism is offensive to the rest of the planet. But when you look objectively at the endless list of US failures pretty much anywhere on the planet, you can tell that there is something deep going on here. For some reason, the “Yankees go home” thing seems to be very contagious.

I think that Nancy Pelosi deserves our profound gratitude. She should get at least two medals:

• One from the CP of China in gratitude for her endless efforts to rally the people of China around their government and
  • One from Russia, for her endless efforts into solidifying the Russian-Chinese alliance.
Truth be told, between Bliken and Pelosi the national security interests of China and Russia are in good hands :-) "

Andrei

Have a read between the lines, if there were a solar flare or some similar type catastrophe getting chip production control would make you king of the hill.

MYSTERIES OF PELOSI’S TRIP​

Nancy Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan today has occasioned Niall Ferguson’s long Bloomberg column on The Four Mysteries of Pelosi’s Troublesome Taiwan Trip.” It’s a learned column with interesting quotes from President Trump.
Ferguson postulates that the Biden administration supports the trip because it wants to take a stronger stance against China than Trump did. I find that questionable, to say the least, and the evidence missing. Indeed, the Biden administration’s public statements seem to me to betray fear and weakness. However, the background that Ferguson provides in the column will prove useful beyond the events of the moment.

The Russian Foreign Ministry also called on Washington to refrain from actions undermining regional stability and international security, and accept the new geopolitical reality where there is no room for US hegemony. The ministry pointed out that Moscow had reiterated its commitment to the One China principle in a joint statement on international relations adopted following talks between the Russian and Chinese leaders on February 4, 2022.

How long is Pelosi in Taiwan for, anyone know? Looks like she can relax there for the next 2 weeks given the US called the Chinese bluff? 😐

In any case, conflict is good for no one. What does it matter that she's there. China should just ignore her rather than engage in ego wars with the US.

Back
Top Bottom