Is China Preparing a 'Special Military Operation' In Taiwan?

Why is Taiwan such a thing that China would go to war with the US?

The US will not go to war with China over Taiwan. The Empire of Lies, is a paper tiger, and the Chinese know this.

I happen to stumble upon a number of videos today about the development of cities inside China

China has surpassed the West in so many ways. This will only become more apparent in the time to come.

US lawmakers introduce bill to arm Taiwan​

"Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act’ would authorize the president to lend or lease weapons and military equipment to Taiwan, which Taipei would pay for over a 12-year period."

"The bill’s name and wording closely follow that of the ‘Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act’, which was signed into law by President Joe Biden in May after passing Congress with almost no resistance."

“Taiwan is our greatest partner in the Indo-Pacific region, and their continued sovereignty is essential to challenging the New Axis of Evil,” said Blackburn," (Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-Tennessee)

Article below:

That precisely what they did for Ukraine in the "Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022" in May this year. Except getting weapons to Taiwan in the event of a conflict is gonna be a lot more difficult and dangerous (for the US) than getting weapons to the Ukrainian nutjobs.

Chinese people told me about the festival, that in which you can eat dog meat, but, it is only occurs in Taiwan, at the same time in the mainland China , it does not happens.
Maybe it is rude, bit isn't it a sign of The "Western democracy")?

Hi, I live in Taiwan. There is no “dog eating festival” in Taiwan.
Excuse me, if i offend you.
It is not "dog eating festival" it is a festival where yo can have dog meat. It happens in one area of Taiwan, central, as far as i remember

Excuse me, if i offend you.
It is not "dog eating festival" it is a festival where yo can have dog meat. It happens in one area of Taiwan, central, as far as i remember
You’re not offending me since what you’re saying is a total bs lie. The only annual dog meat festival happens in mainland China. This is a known easily verifiable fact.

Wow, you guys. What are you fussing over with such hard words? It is likely dogs are eaten in both places. But I can’t say from personal experiences except in the case of mainland China. Should I post a picture? Hmmmm. I don’t think it would be appreciated so I will refrain.

You’re not offending me since what you’re saying is a total bs lie. The only annual dog meat festival happens in mainland China. This is a known easily verifiable fact.
It is looks like we are trying "to prove your proof", If i wrong i can accept it.
I dont have a cravings to be right, here, i would like to be wrong even more.
I just share what native chinese people told me. They may be wrong or distorted, etc.
Actually, my message was not about how is "bad" Taiwan, my massage was that Taiwan is influenced by the West, especially by US, and they promoting that kind of "democracy" everywhere thay can. Even if some bad stuff is happens in the country or region they "cover", they would make it a "nice place" and the media will try to shut your eyes and ears about stuff.

An addition : it is not about specific animal type, e.g. cows are "saint" in India, but the whole western world eat beef, but they didn't make this as a sin., etc.

It is likely dogs are eaten in both places.
In Taiwan the eating of dogs and cats is illegal and has been banned with heavy fines. However there are people who live in remote areas that may still very well eat them. There is no “festival” in Taiwan, however there is an annual dog meat “festival” on mainland China.

I’m not the one who wrote anecdotal nonsense with zero proof. What was the point even?

Why not try to keep the discussion to facts, solely based on the geopolitical situation.

I have no idea how it went from geopolitics to eating dogs. I also think it is unnecessary to brand someone a BS liar when they might just be misinformed. Serg even seems to admit it.

The propaganda is going to ratchet up way higher with this conflict compared to the Ukraine/Russia conflict.

There will be propaganda from the pro-China Tankie side, there will also be propaganda from the pro-US/western side. Both are potentially blinded by programming and ideology.

Somewhere in the middle will be truth. It is our work to remain objective, to do our research, to verify and only share facts not rumours.

So I apologize for calling him a “bs liar”. However I hope in the future he uses google or some other means to first try the most simplest of researches to verify anecdotal claims before posting on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom