Impact? Massive wave anomaly in the South Atlantic moving North

iamthatis

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
About watching lands, skies and waters... Ross Coulthart is asking about a massive water anomaly in the South Atlantic, apparently some sort of wave height anomaly, with waves peaking at over 14 m, 84 ft. I just checked Ventusky, and it's there.

Did a comet/asteroid hit the ocean?

Anyone know how to make sense of this wave height data in the Southern Atlantic 10th-11th April. Was there really an anomalous massive wave peaking over 14ms? pic.twitter.com/L7mvlOXe4E
— Ross Coulthart (@rosscoulthart) April 12, 2024

1712888584590.png

And then apparently it disappears in the blink of an eye - maybe need more data to continue the simulation.

And didn't the C's say to watch the African coast? Yikes.

This vid says that it didn't disappear, but massive waves are headed North through the Atlantic.

It could be that it was this asteroid which was only discovered on April 9 and according to this article as well as the video, it was going to pass very close to Earth:
Car-sized asteroid gives Earth a super-close shave with flyby closer than some satellites
Astronomers believe the asteroid's closest approach distance to Earth will occur at 2:28:42 p.m. EDT (18:28:42 GMT) on Thursday, at a distance of 11,600 miles (18,700 kilometers). That's closer than some geostationary satellites in orbits just over 22,236 miles (35,785 km) above Earth.
And here is also a video with all the details on this asteroid 2024 GJ2:

Il se pourrait que ça soit cet astéroïde qui a été découvert seulement le 9 avril et selon cet article ainsi que la vidéo, elle allait passer très proche de la Terre:
Car-sized asteroid gives Earth a super-close shave with flyby closer than some satellites
Astronomers believe the asteroid's closest approach distance to Earth will occur at 2:28:42 p.m. EDT (18:28:42 GMT) on Thursday, at a distance of 11,600 miles (18,700 kilometers). That's closer than some geostationary satellites in orbits just over 22,236 miles (35,785 km) above Earth.
Et voici aussi une vidéo avec tous les détails sur cet astéroïde 2024 GJ2:

This is spreading real fast accross social media but I doubt that it was an impact of some sort like they are saying, an impact that creates a wave like that size, would have created huge tsunamis on both continental sides or at least It would have been felt somehow than just showing up on a graphic. Saying that, however it is very strange for sure. I can’t think on another possibility with that size.

And then apparently it disappears in the blink of an eye - maybe need more data to continue the simulation.​

Very strange indeed. The collision with a meteorite would have undoubtedly caused a catastrophe in South Africa, but there was nothing, the anomaly, if it existed and it was not a glitch, disappeared which leads me to think... CERN?

And we enter the realm of conspiracy and even science fiction. I am reminded of something that was told in the following session​
Laura: The previously mentioned time machine, placed precisely at a specific location - and it's not exactly clear whether the action - there's a choice at that point in time, you know...
VB: What kind of choice?
Laura: A group can leave with the machine, or a group can bond their awareness, and utilize the device to shift the earth out of the path of destruction. It's not a shift in material terms, it's a shift in time.
VB: So that the comet will hit where the earth isn't anymore?
Laura: Right.
VB: How, much of a jump does this require?
Laura: Oh! Well, in terms of time, a miss is as good as a mile!
VB: How much of a jump in time is required?
Laura: A day.
VB: The space that the earth travels during one revolution on its axis, is enough to avoid a direct hit?
Laura: Yes.
VB: What would the effects be of moving the planet and everyone on it back or forward a day?
Laura: If you can do it, most people, after the shift, will forget that there was ever a danger.

What if the wizards at CERN did the magic? What if CERN managed to move the planet ? And passed through another dimension, yet left a record in the form of a climate anomaly. Who knows what they did or did not do on april 08.

Several ufos showing at times during the eclipse. A CIA announcement that Iran was going to attack Israel in 48 hours. Iran warning the US that it is going to attack and to stay out of the way and then conditioning the ceasefire on the war in Gaza.

Several ufos showing at times during the eclipse. A CIA announcement that Iran was going to attack Israel in 48 hours. Iran warning the US that it is going to attack and to stay out of the way and then conditioning the ceasefire on the war in Gaza.

I don’t think the eclipse itself had any relation to it but perhaps the timing that was happening coincidentally was close. And you just gave me the creeps a bit mentioning that, since around that time also, was when my sister, who have never seen one or pay attention to that, told me that she saw a UFO from her windows and took a pic of it.

Last edited:
Remember several days back when we were told that the eclipse path was not going to be quite as projected because the sun was actually larger than they thought?

There's no way that astronomers got the size of the sun wrong what with all those satellites up there viewing it 24/7 in so many different wavelengths. And then this wave anomaly happens. Is the AI glitching? Are our collective minds being played with? Because I otherwise find it a little hard to believe that the Earth got a little nudge out of the way of something incoming...

Interesting find. Reminds me of the recent C session:
Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?
Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?
(Niall) A space threat?
A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.
Q: (L) Well, that's everything.
(Andromeda) But mostly natural.
(Niall) Earth changes.
(Andromeda) Except for possibly an alien invasion.

Or not. The Cs mentioned that to understand CERN's potential as a portal or stargate we must review the underground bases.​
Okay, here's what the C's said:

C's Session 13th June 2015 said:
Q: (L) Okay, there's a lot of stuff going around on the net about CERN being a portal or stargate.

[CERN originally stood for "Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire", but now the current name is "Organisation Européenne pour la Recherche Nucléaire" - European Organization for Nuclear Research. Nevertheless, the acronym is still CERN. In short, it's a European particle accelerator laboratory.]

(L) So, it's the European nuclear research place. You've been there honey, right?
(Ark) Yeah.
(L) Do you think it's a portal or stargate?
(Ark) There may be something somewhere nearby.
(Perceval) Did you get accelerated?
A: The only "portal" is infrequently utilized by 4D STS.
Q: (L) So in other words, it would be something like multi-level bases in the USA where there are portals to 3rd, 4th, and 5th density? Something like that?
Q: (L) So the reader can refer to the underground bases discussion for further understanding of the potential of CERN to be a portal/stargate?
Q: (L) Is there some kind of dangerous activity going on there that could generate a black hole or something and swallow the Earth?
(Perceval) And send us all into an antimatter universe?
A: They only wish! The more interesting work is of a different nature and location.
Q:
(L) Okay, I'll bite. What kind of work is that, and what is the location?
A: We refer to previous discussions about such things as Montauk.
C's Session 9th June 1996 said:
Q: (L) Do you mean time alteration in the sense that these events did NOT actually occur at the noted times, or that they were able to go back in time and do this to put more confusion into the picture?
A: Latter, see Montauk.
Q:
(L) Obviously the consortium was operating through the FBI, the CIA, the Mafia, and God knows who else, but, can you tell us who fired the shot that caused JFK's death?
A: No, because it would put you in grave danger.
Q: (L) Speaking of Montauk, Roxanne quoted at length some information received from some Native American about Montauk being used to change the weather on the planet, and also sending out energy waves to generate anger and other negative emotions. Is this one of the used for the HAARP assembly?
A: No.
Q:
(L) Once before you said that the HAARP assembly was a continuation of the Montauk project, and was being used to 'transfer perimeters.' I guess this meant space/time travel, correct?
A: Yes. And resurrect Atlantean crystal principle.
Q:
(L) Do they plan to actually attempt to bring up the Atlantean crystals?
Q: (L) Do they plan to use this for mind control?
A: And other uses.
C's Session 31st July 1999 said:
Q: That's what I thought. Now, you told us that the Montauk experiment was something that began in the 1920s. All of the stories say that the Navy was trying to make ships invisible to radar for defensive purposes. That's the story. My question is: is that just a cover story?
Q: Is that, in fact, what they were attempting to do?
A: Close.
Q:
Can you get me any closer to it? What were their intentions?
A: Convergence of interests: US Navy, Secret Government, Esteemed physicists.
Q: Did they actually, even accidentally, discover through this work something about time travel?
A: Yes, but it was more an accident for the Navy than for others involved.
Q:
Okay, was the accident and following fiasco fairly accurately represented in the various books about it?
A: Fairly.
Q: After all of this, did they bring the project to a halt, even if only temporarily?
Q: Did they decide that 'oh, we have discovered something really fantastic; let's see what we can do with it?'
A: Closer.
Q: Did this actually take place at Montauk?
A: Some.
So, the Montauk stuff was about research into radar invisibility and time travel, and the C's said that this sort of research takes place at a location other than CERN. So even if there's a portal at or near CERN, it's utilised rarely, and the research that takes place there is likely to be mainstream particle physics research as publicly stated.

It is also true that sometimes a weather anomaly is just an error in the software. In this day and age, anything can happen.​
I can't find any trace of that anomaly on the VentuSky website at the moment. I'm leaning towards an instrumentation glitch, given what irjO posted about the wave-monitoring buoy near Peru. However, that glitching could have been caused by an anomalous EM burst from something like a meteor or other space phenomenon.

There's also this, a magnetic anomaly right in that area:

"NASA is actively monitoring a strange anomaly in Earth's magnetic field: a giant region of lower magnetic intensity in the skies above the planet, stretching out between South America and southwest Africa.

This vast, developing phenomenon, called the South Atlantic Anomaly, has intrigued and concerned scientists for years, and perhaps none more so than NASA researchers.

The space agency's satellites and spacecraft are particularly vulnerable to the weakened magnetic field strength within the anomaly, and the resulting exposure to charged particles from the Sun."

Maybe that's all it is, electronics in that area are more susceptible to bursts of energy from space due to the decrease of the Earth's magnetic fields in that area as the magnetic poles weaken.

To me, the anomaly does not look like an asteroid or meteorite impact. It appears suddenly and goes to the north. If it was an impact I guess the waves would also go to the east and west.
Maybe it was something underwater. Like a giant bubble of gas, a giant outgassing from the ocean bottom. It looks like something happened inside the ocean.

To me, the anomaly does not look like an asteroid or meteorite impact. It appears suddenly and goes to the north. If it was an impact I guess the waves would also go to the east and west.
Maybe it was something underwater. Like a giant bubble of gas, a giant outgassing from the ocean bottom. It looks like something happened inside the ocean.
This was my feeling as well

Back
Top Bottom