Ides of March

In Luxembourg for my much needed and long awaited ART related fantastic dental remedial surgery. Not for the faint hearted or needle phobes like me! My two kittens were born today.
Am quite tramatoized though as the 3 ops are debilitating enough despite the many super transfusions and use ofvown blood. But had my wallet stolen sitting in the square. Police no help despite many camas. 7 uk/cypriot credit cards. 2 driving licences, loads lost. Yes, i have made plenty of prayers as i do daily. But Ides of March will always be a sad day anyway - our HERO xxxx

In Luxembourg for my much needed and long awaited ART related fantastic dental remedial surgery. Not for the faint hearted or needle phobes like me! My two kittens were born today.
Am quite tramatoized though as the 3 ops are debilitating enough despite the many super transfusions and use ofvown blood. But had my wallet stolen sitting in the square. Police no help despite many camas. 7 uk/cypriot credit cards. 2 driving licences, loads lost. Yes, i have made plenty of prayers as i do daily. But Ides of March will always be a sad day anyway - our HERO xxxx
I had my wallet stolen while on holiday in Spain many years ago so I understand the trauma. May the Ides of March pass and a better day dawn. 🌤️🌷

Thanks for the reminder. I had a delicious time today, maybe it's the date. I went to Mercadona, a huge new store. Most of the customers were old, and then suddenly I looked at everything from the outside and saw that everyone was like dancing. I mean, there was a strange harmony as well as sympathy in the air. The movement was sweet, calm. People walked their carts with synchrony, with grace. The people had a harmonious presence, the tempo was gentle. I thought, this is therapeutic. I sent a salute of thanks to the Universe for the joy I was feeling, and for life, for being alive. And a salute too to the abundance of my life: the forum, my dogs, my books, my husband, the sunshine outside.

Now I've just prayed to Cesar. May he help us to be strong, valiant, courageous.

Back
Top Bottom