Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

Sounds familiar. I started to eject "toxic" yellow mucus last spring right after HBOT sessions at 2 ATA at a local clinic. Never seen anything like it before.
Very interesting, I got the production of yellow mucus after the dried up feeling resolved. It felt like my immune system finally was activating to start attacking the infections.

After my session last night today I feel very light headed and almost tipping over to my right when I walk. Also my sinus was streaming clear fluid the whole evening and I was sneezing a lot.

To me it feels like the fungal invasion has been deep in the connective tissues of my head through the tentorium. When I had covid it felt like the virus was creeping through these tissues also.

I did some searching and found SARS-CoV2 often has associated fungal infections. Largely in the literature it looks like it’s reported that the fungal infections occur after covid has developed. But I wonder how often the fungal infection is already present and the virus associates itself to it. Fungal infections are a very big problem world wide and there is very little awareness of this.

So perhaps for everyone using HBOT and finding no benefits or feeling worse for a large number of sessions, it is because your body needs to eliminate a fungal infection. These things are really stubborn taking quite some time and perseverance.

2D6CDE69-7863-4AA1-A836-95E16BC737C8.jpeg

I had similar case many years ago. Last year I visited a doctor to explore my sinus problems and I told her about that case. She said that it's unlikely that I have/had fungus infection because my ejected ball was white while from her experience it's always something dark. What was the color of the ball you ejected?
What did she say it was then?
As from looking at images it appears the ball can be surrounded by opaque white mucus.
Mine came down from the back of my throat out of the para nasal region. It was definitely an experience of what the heck is that. Super gross!

What did she say it was then?
As from looking at images it appears the ball can be surrounded by opaque white mucus.
Mine came down from the back of my throat out of the para nasal region. It was definitely an experience of what the heck is that. Super gross!
I can only imagine your feelings during that incident. Yes, it's gross!

The doctor didn't give me any options on origins of that ball. She made a swab to test for a fungal infection in a lab, but the test was clean. The reason for this might be the fact that I was attending HBOT every single day at that time, making survival of pathogens in a vicinity of my nose a very difficult task.

I ejected the ball through my nostril when I cleaned my nose in a bathroom, so I was able to inspect it in details. The ball was pure white and quite big so I was surprised it was able to go through my nose. Its structure reminded me of a hardened silicon sealing compound. It had definite shape but could be squized easily and restored its shape when released. The description also fits a piece of folded protein but I can't imagine how my body could produce such.

Before I start to tell you about my wife's experience with the HBOT, I have to THANK @Mariama, who very kindly lent us the Hyperbaric chamber.

She started with the sessions in early December, but she stopped because she had a bad flu, the problem is that she was a bit worried that this could be a reaction from the HBOT. I told her that some flu like symptoms, tiredness and other issues could appear at the beginning. So, she stopped for a week, and on the 12th of December she started again; at that moment she was fully convinced of the treatment benefits. The following is what she experienced the first week:

-Ear pain: I told her what she could do, and after a week it didn't appear anymore.
-Coughing: this also disappeared after a couple of days.
-Skin tingling: this happened mostly on her face, and also disappeared after the first week.
-Very tired: this also lasted a few days.

The first goal we had in mind that HBOT could help with was her recovery from the shoulder surgery, which she had some months ago.
And here is when things get very interesting; before the sessions she couldn't sleep on her right side due to severe pain in her shoulder, and after 3 weeks she noticed she can sleep on that side again without pain. Also, there are some physical complaints, like some back pain, that have improved. And her sleep is way better, as well as her energy.

I forgot to say, she is doing it for 5 days in a row with weekend breaks.

I think I'll start my own sessions in mid-January.

Thanks for reading ;-)

I’m not doing any HBOT therapy myself but I think about what it’s actually doing a lot. Anyway, one of the things I was pondering today involved fats and how certain fats will break down faster in the presence of oxygen and other fats won’t.

So generally animal fats are shelf stable, which means if you render tallow or lard and stick it in a glass ball jar on your counter, it’ll be just fine in about a year. However most vegetable fats will slowly degrade during that time because they’re exposed to oxygen and sunlight.

So it occurred to me that if anyone is doing HBOT therapy without attending to consuming the right fats, they could be oxidizing all those plastic vegetable fats inside themselves much faster, now this would be a good thing and your body will naturally clean them out as long as you are replacing them with the correct animal fats.

It’s about optimizing the design of our bodies, and that can’t happen if the oxygen is causing rancidity and breakdown of fats instead of being used as designed in the mitochondria. All the extra oxygen from HBOT is dissolved in the fluids of the body, so my guess is it’s much more reactive that way, whereas the oxygen attached to hemoglobin allows for a more focused transfer into cells.

So eat yer animal fats!! Or you’ll go rancid from the inside, at least that’s what makes sense to me.

I can only imagine your feelings during that incident. Yes, it's gross!

The doctor didn't give me any options on origins of that ball. She made a swab to test for a fungal infection in a lab, but the test was clean. The reason for this might be the fact that I was attending HBOT every single day at that time, making survival of pathogens in a vicinity of my nose a very difficult task.

I ejected the ball through my nostril when I cleaned my nose in a bathroom, so I was able to inspect it in details. The ball was pure white and quite big so I was surprised it was able to go through my nose. Its structure reminded me of a hardened silicon sealing compound. It had definite shape but could be squized easily and restored its shape when released. The description also fits a piece of folded protein but I can't imagine how my body could produce such.
That sounds like ‘caseous substance’ or dried pus. Many people have smaller plugs like this on the surface of the tonsils, it is the first line of defense - these sequestered pus pockets are then reabsorbed by the body or get rid of through coughing. They are usually size of a match head or smaller, they have cheesy and crumbly consistency.
Yours could have been bigger and it could have been sucked into the nose.
Yeah human body is often fascinating and gross at the same time.
Most people dont realise they have them as they never cough them up.

We bought a hyperbaric chamber with an oxygen concentrator. It should be delivered next week. We'll report on the result! Here is a link towards the description of the product:

Edit: I have interacted with Riley numerous times. She's always been reactive, competent and kind, really! You contact her on my behalf.

You can directly contact her through E-mails: sales@macy-pan.com or by phone: +86-18017021667 (Riley speaks good English). Of course you can visit the website MACYPAN, be sure to use one of these three means of communication otherwise you might end up with another sales representatives.
Still reading through thread. Maybe 10% in. Looking at macy pan st801 for 6150usd. Seems reasonable. A place in town offers 75$ per 30 min session but can get 20 or so 60 min per month for 699. I was going to try it but it's being repaired, so I looked into purchase. Waiting to see if I need rx. They stated 10 day turnaround time for invoice to shipping and receipt in US

Go here:

It's a site about vaccine injuries etc. But notice that HBOT is mentioned as possible solution.

So, I clicked over to see what they said:

It's a video made by a woman who had neuropathies etc and her experiences.

She takes you inside her chamber with her (I think she's paying for the sessions somewhere) and boy, is it noisy!

Anyway, it's interesting.

Connected to the React19 site Laura posted, is this interesting video with Paul Harch, in which he goes through the mechanisms of the benefits of HBOTherapy

also, further information from the React19 site

Well, reading all the nice things that are happening for you guys here, I have ordered Macy Pan 1.5ATA soft chamber for us today.

For a split second I had a crazy idea of getting the hard shell 2.0ATA chamber, until reality check kicked in. Hard. Yes even the second look revealed there was an extra zero in the final figure. I mean I get it, but still, wow. Good on those of you who can afford it.

Will be posting impressions when it gets here after first few uses.

We've just encountered a problem with our Macy-Pan HBOT and that is the zipper separated when the pressure reaches 1.5 ATA.
Vana at Macy-Pan has said they will replace the chamber for free, but have asked us to pay for shipping. 300U$D.
So I have gone ahead and asked them to send the new chamber, which they say is being tested now to make sure there are no problems with it. So we are taking a Christmas break from the HBOT.

To this point I have done105 sessions, for a total of 57.5 pressure hours (so 115 actuals hours under pressure)
I seem to have noticed a benefit with short term memory. When I am looking for something for example, I am almost always able to recall where it is now. I think my lungs might be getting better, it is hard to tell with COPD as I still have phlegm, especially in the mornings with my first cigarette, but the rare shortness of breath I had in the past, is almost non-existent now.
Well, I received a new inner chamber from Macy-pan on Friday (6/1/23). I installed it in the old blue outer layer, and that took about three hours.
But it is up and running again and holding pressure!
They included extra accessories, so I have extra gauges, pressure relief valves, oxygen masks, etc.
Paula Harchs video on HOBOT is really a treat, very informative.

It's a site about vaccine injuries etc. But notice that HBOT is mentioned as possible solution.
Yes HBOT is listed as a therapy in their published COVID-19 vaccine injury treatment protocol.

React-19 is actually a research organisation of scientists, medical and health professionals dedicated to finding cures for the vaccine injured.

People can sign up with them to receive updates and newsletters, also can be listed if they have health services available to help the vaccine injured.

I'm now maybe 25% into the thread. Ordered a Macy-Pan. Shipped yesterday (tomorrow in China) and I'm excited about the possibility of healing some of my health issues. I have been really despairing and am now hopeful. 6150usd which could have been wired through Hong Kong, same acct # as noted previously, but my small bank wouldn't do it. Paid through Alibaba. Some service fees but it processed quickly. Hoping it sails through customs 🤞 . Pricey but I'd rather have health than money. Thx everyone who has contributed in this thread. Taking the plunge

Back
Top Bottom