Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

Boy, did I space on that one. The price is in USD. I bought mine when the Can dollar was a little bit stronger.
Oups! lol that changes things quite a bit! Tommy wrote me back with a quote and asked the name of the person who referred me to them. Should I use Benjamin? Unless it's not your real name.

OxyRevo and MacyPan both seem more professional and experienced than Zoy Tech. The later told me they never shipped to Canada and basically don't know what to do... Their lower price seems it might come with problems... I'm not sure I feel like gambling.

Oups! lol that changes things quite a bit! Tommy wrote me back with a quote and asked the name of the person who referred me to them. Should I use Benjamin? Unless it's not your real name.

OxyRevo and MacyPan both seem more professional and experienced than Zoy Tech. The later told me they never shipped to Canada and basically don't know what to do... Their lower price seems it might come with problems... I'm not sure I feel like gambling.

I think you drop Joe's name 'from the forum' for Oxyrevo. Tommy will know exactly who you're talking about. Tommy's a good guy; accommodating, knowledgeable, answers questions the next day (except weekends).

I have already told on some occasions about what I call "accelerations." A sensation of vertigo in the solar plexus area, which, although similar, has nothing to do with any sensation of dizziness due to conventional causes.
Totally had at least two of these within the past week. I will get occasional seasonal vertigo that's not really a problem, so I figured it was just that coming on again with the drop in temperature. Just briefly feels like you stepped off an elevator. Does anyone get "brightenings", for lack of a better term? Like where indoor lights seem a bit more yellow or bright. I've been taking astaxanthin recently so I thought it could just be that.

Sorry, I forgot to ask, did you have to pay any sales tax (GST? HST?), and/or did you have to pay some other duty fees?

Yes. There were some duty fees that had to be paid on-line before the packages could be released from customs. However, that was a little weird too because sometimes the fees were paid to the delivery driver at the door... but I didn't have to pay them. It was all very confusing but instead of paying, something like $240-ish total, I paid less then $100. I think Tommy did something but I can't be 100% sure, and if he did, I don't know what it was. But once the boxes get shipped, make sure you follow the tracking so your packages don't get stuck in customs waiting for money. I didn't get emails telling me my packages were in customs.

Just found a video clip about HBOT which was created by the CHU of Toulouse in France in 2020. CHU means Centre Hospitalier Universitaire (University Hospital Centre). They made a funny video which copies the "Bref" concept of video/clips which was brought by Canal+ during the 2010+ decade, many french people knows about. It's in french but i tried the auto-subtitles with auto-translation to english and it's good enough to recommend for non-french speakers it if you want to watch (& understand) it. So enjoy, a good one !

Still while making researches on the topic, as we are soon to launch our website, i found these 2 short clips which are very good to introduce someone with HBOT.
Anyone here who spent a couple of hours learning the topic already knows about what is explained in these 2 short clips (45 seconds and 68 seconds), but they are well made, and the first one is particularly ... let's say "efficient", the 3D animation they added is well done and well illustrates what is told at the same time. And as we entered an era where people prefer to watch than read, these 2 clips are, for the HBOT topic, much well suited.

I even sent them (this australian company, or website, named Quantum Healing Center) an email to ask them if they would accept that we use their clips and translate them to french. I like to say in french "qui ne tente rien n'a rien", it's could be translated by the famous "no pain no gain", but here it's a bit different, it's more "if you do not try you'll never obtain much" ... or nothing.

Edit: i'm now wondering if they really produced these 2 clips or if they picked it up from another larger video, would need more investigation.

Here are the 2 clips :

Last edited:
Edit: i'm now wondering if they really produced these 2 clips or if they picked it up from another larger video, would need more investigation.

I think you're right that these two clips are from a larger video. I did a quick search for HypO2, which is on the wall behind the lady, and it looks like it's a private clinic called the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Center in Roswell, Georgia. Their logo is a different font style but is the same as in the videos. I can't find any link to any video(s).

I missed the train so I'm late to the party... Not too late I hope? Party a bit over it seems, :-[, Never really followed this thread because the price was really prohibitive for me.
Now I got a job and can finally start considering spending on "needy things".

So, I've been reading the first 10 pages and will continue but in the meantime I've been loocking for places to do this or at least try a first session close to my location.
Hum... it seems there is none aside from hospitals but I don't think they'll admit anyone other than sicks and injured, though I'll have to check.
So I wanted to ask if there are any forum members close (relatively) to my location that know of places that do HBOT or if someone own an unit if it is possible to share it with me, in this case I will gladly pay them in exchange of course.

When you go diving and rise to the surface too quickly, there is a risk of getting the "diver's disease" (decompression sickness).

Breathing in under pressure causes (usually) nitrogen to dissolve in and saturate body tissues, and you would have to ascend slowly to clear the excess nitrogen through respiration. If you do it too fast, nitrogen can form bubbles, cause problems with blood flow and tissue oxygenation, and in the worst case scenario, you end up dead.

Even if everything goes ok with dive, to be on the safe side, you should not board an airplane for at least 12 hours, preferably 24 hours. Inside the plane, the air pressure is less than at the sea level, so there is a risk of getting diver's disease.
Commercial aircraft cabins are generally pressurized to the equivalent of 6,000–8,000 ft (≈1,830–2,440 m) above sea level.

I never realized it before, but naturally the same goes with hbot too: after all you are "diving" under bigger pressures than at the sea level.

With the soft chambers, there is always some nitrogen present, so the same rules apply: no flying for at least 12 hours.

Hum... it seems there is none aside from hospitals but I don't think they'll admit anyone other than sicks and injured, though I'll have to check.
So I wanted to ask if there are any forum members close (relatively) to my location that know of places that do HBOT or if someone own an unit if it is possible to share it with me, in this case I will gladly pay them in exchange of course.
Hello onemen,
As you seem located in Paris, here are 2 adresses from the small collection we made where you can go :
- O2 relax, located south of Paris - there was a BFM TV short reportage about, link here
- Julien Chaillot, located at "Le Coudray", south-west of Paris
I would recommend the second one, he's more experienced and from the BFM reportage ... let's say that i did not much well feel it. You may also be limited to 1,3 ATA, when you can see that Julien Chaillot seems to have an hard chamber, meaning that you'll be in measure to test up to 1,5 ATA.

Note that if you plan to come to Luxembourg in a near future we would be happy to make it test to you, but it's a little further ^^

- O2 relax, located south of Paris - there was a BFM TV short reportage about, link here
- Julien Chaillot, located at "Le Coudray", south-west of Paris

Hello dredger,
Sadly, o2relax are definitely closed in Paris and they've moved to the south-west of France.
Thanks for the second one, I will try with this.

Note that if you plan to come to Luxembourg in a near future we would be happy to make it test to you, but it's a little further ^^
Thank you, If I don't see any other options I might plan to come.
As I understand, the sessions should be consecutive, so I think I should consider buying a unit for myself.

so at session 70 not sure if taking 1/2 a naltrexone tablet triggered my immune system but suddenly breathing changed, best way i can describe it is like, before, i was "doing the breathing" all the way through and now it just flows, like a "hysteresis circuit" for breathing turned on if we go with the reserve capacity theory.
also whenever i was in a class close to 100 vaxxed people in a room it would trigger bronchitis hard in me, something i didn't experience since childhood, this is now gone as well as mucus production from smoking though I'm smoking less since i started low dosing DXM a few weeks ago, low enough to not block NMDAr OSIT... mentioning it because i recall reading an article saying that antiglutamaergic drugs increased the threshold for oxygen toxicity so there may be something with that...which brings me to the regimen:
last year: 68 sessions @2ata
current: 71 sessions @1.5ata
samozdrav on stage 3(skipped full fledged training @ stages 1-2 due to misreading the manual)

i stopped doing the 5min breaks at session 62 and headaches seemed to decrease as well as anxiety, i plan on cycling the breaks like 2 months on / 1 off

that's it thanks for reading and hopefully will have more updates

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy as an Adjunct Healing Modality​

Story at a glance:
  • Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) involves breathing air or oxygen in a pressurized chamber. The pressure allows your body to absorb a higher percentage of oxygen
  • There’s a wide range of conditions for which HBOT can be beneficial, including autoimmune conditions, neurological conditions, musculoskeletal injuries, mitochondrial dysfunction-driven conditions, ailments involving damaged microcirculation, chronic infections, subacute infections and cancer co-management
  • Hyperbaric oxygen improves mitochondrial function, helps with detoxification, inhibits and controls inflammation and optimizes your body’s energy production and healing capacity
  • HBOT also activates stem cell production, and can help optimize results when doing stem cell therapy
  • While HBOT can speed healing of any inflammatory condition, in the U.S., there are only 14 conditions for which insurance will pay, one of which is diabetic neuropathy, and typically only after other conventional treatments have failed. There are over 100 internationally recognized indications for hyperbaric use

Attachments

• hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-benefits-pdf.pdf
    143.2 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom