Human sacrifice to Shiva at CERN?

[quote author= Woodsman]I almost pity them; hard-core materialists tend to be the least well prepared for such things.[/quote]

Almost indeed, materialists prophets create isolation, suffering and suicide upon those whose lives are being destroyed by entities/aliens. They love to make fun of victims in the name of 'rationality' and who doesn't these days. I hope they 'choke' on that laughter with the thinning of the veil, there is nothing wrong with Karma, should learn them a thing or 2.

mkrnhr said:
However, the timing is even more fascinating. The appearance of the "fake ceremony" almost coincides with the 14 August 2016 Session where the "demons" (4D STS) of the Vedic religions are discussed.

I do agree with that, I had the same thought by reading part of the last session thread following by this one.

I am reading a book "Les Gathas", by Khosro Khazai Pardis (wrote in Persian and translated in French by the author himself). In this book that I did not finished yet, the author is explaining how in India, the Asuras (their beneficent Gods) have been demonized while in Iran they kept their Ahuras (their beneficent Gods) and the Indian Devas who were beneficent for Indian people became for Iranians evil Gods, the Daevas.

Gathas is the name of the songs supposedly written by Zarathoushtra.

See here from Wikipedia:

The Gathas (/ˈɡɑːtəz, -tɑːz/;[1] Avestan: Gāθās) are 17 hymns believed to have been composed by Zarathusthra (Zoroaster) himself. They are the most sacred texts of the Zoroastrian faith.

I have to catch up the Zoroastrianism a Paleolithic Religion, Origin of Monotheism, Salvation Theology? thread. Looks fascinating and wondering to dig deeper in this way.

whitecoast said:
Is anyone else a little creeped out by the statue of Shiva having back lighting which superimposes its MASSIVE BODY on the building behind it at night? I mean, this is the Hindu God of Destruction we're talking about here. :scared: Maybe someone should launch a symbolic counter-ritual in which it gets pulled down by a guy in a Jesus or Buddha costume or something...

Yes, I was while watching the video as well as you were and indeed the Shiva's purpose here lead to the question: why is Shiva there, in Switzerland, in the first place?

The exact name of this statue is Nataraja. From Wikipedia:

The sculpture is usually made in bronze, with Shiva dancing in an aureole of flames, lifting his left leg (or in rare cases, the right leg) and balancing over a demon or dwarf (Muyalaka) who symbolizes ignorance. It is a well known sculptural symbol in India and popularly used as a symbol of Indian culture.[2] Basically it represents the form of angry Lord Shiva that danced furiously after death of Sati, his other half.[3]

The two most common forms of Shiva's dance are the Lasya (the gentle form of dance), associated with the creation of the world, and the Tandava (the violent and dangerous dance), associated with the destruction of weary worldviews – weary perspectives and lifestyles. In essence, the Lasya and the Tandava are just two aspects of Shiva's nature; for he destroys in order to create, tearing down to build again.[4]

Yeah... And build again "what"?

Interesting anyway, thanks for the thread Mkrnhr and others for inputs.

I've just found this in a comment below the question: [urlhttps://www.quora.com/Why-is-there-a-Nataraj-statue-at-CERN]=Why is there a Nataraj statue at CERN?[/url]

Don't know if this answer is relevant:

In choosing the image of Shiva Nataraja, the Indian government acknowledged the profound significance of the metaphor of Shiva’s dance for the cosmic dance of subatomic particles, which is observed and analyzed by CERN’s physicists. The parallel between Shiva’s dance and the dance of subatomic particles was first discussed by Fritjof Capra in an article titled “The Dance of Shiva: The Hindu View of Matter in the Light of Modern Physics,” published in Main Currents in Modern Thought in 1972. Shiva’s cosmic dance then became a central metaphor in Capra’s international bestseller The Tao of Physics, first published in 1975 and still in print in over 40 editions around the world.

A special plaque next to the Shiva statue at CERN explains the significance of the metaphor of Shiva’s cosmic dance with several quotations from The Tao of Physics. Here is the text of the plaque:

Ananda K. Coomaraswamy, seeing beyond the unsurpassed rhythm, beauty, power and grace of the Nataraja, once wrote of it “It is the clearest image of the activity of God which any art or religion can boast of.”

More recently, Fritjof Capra explained that “Modern physics has shown that the rhythm of creation and destruction is not only manifest in the turn of the seasons and in the birth and death of all living creatures, but is also the very essence of inorganic matter,” and that “For the modern physicists, then, Shiva’s dance is the dance of subatomic matter.”

It is indeed as Capra concluded: “Hundreds of years ago, Indian artists created visual images of dancing Shivas in a beautiful series of bronzes. In our time, physicists have used the most advanced technology to portray the patterns of the cosmic dance. The metaphor of the cosmic dance thus unifies ancient mythology, religious art and modern physics.”

Elsewhere, another comment (part of):

Shiva at CERN is reminding us that the universe is constantly shaking things up, remaking itself and is never static.

Indeed!

The BLACK HOLE Sun Has MONSTERS MANIFESTING (2024)

According to hindu philosophy ...
Spiritual research has shown that in the case of all eclipses there is a rise in the Raja-Tama and a reduction in the Sattva component. This rise in Raja-Tama has many detrimental side-effects at a subtle (intangible) level which may not be noticeable in the physical plane initially. However these Raja-Tama laden conditions are made use of by ghosts to harm society.

So, why is CERN going to be active at such a disaster date like today at April 8th ?

According to Daily Mail, the world’s largest and most powerful particle accelerator is set to smash protons together on April 8 to search for invisible particles secretly powering our universe. CERN website news report also talks about, “Collisions for physics at 6.8 TeV are expected to take place on 8 April.”

Is anyone else a little creeped out by the statue of Shiva having back lighting which superimposes its MASSIVE BODY on the building behind it at night? I mean, this is the Hindu God of Destruction we're talking about here. :scared: Maybe someone should launch a symbolic counter-ritual in which it gets pulled down by a guy in a Jesus or Buddha costume or something...

Wow. I feel this prank manages to be blasphemous, culturally insensitive, racist and utterly ignorant all at the same time. Why would a personified metaphor for the destructive and cleansing aspects of the created multiverse be in any sort of want or acceptance of a sacrifice of someone else's
human life (not the one of the sacrificer!), in violation of their free will? And for what end? Amusement? Occultist garbage? Affirmation of Western stereotypes of the "sub"-continent (as opposed to the faux European "continent")?

A note to supposedly "educated" overpaid white trash a including the CERN monkeys: please stick to your more familiar Abrahamic mumbo jumbo and stay away from the foreign cultures whose mockery makes you look like less photogenic versions of Justin Trudeau in blackface.

Back
Top Bottom