Human sacrifice to Shiva at CERN?

mkrnhr

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
There is a video circulating about a human sacrifice at CERN. It's obviously a fake and if it denotes something, it's the idiocy of some people working there:

WARNING: FOUL LANGUAGE

https://youtu.be/N_zyJXEmVXQ

It is interesting that such a "prank" would be enacted at such a place and the possible hidden agenda is not clear.

Added: Merged topic from another thread

Sacrifice to Shiva at CERN? Officials launch investigation after video of 'spoof' ritual emerges

Officials from CERN, an organization hosting the largest particles physics laboratory in the world, are looking for those involved in a rather disturbing video aiming to show a fake ritual human sacrifice on campus.

The footage shot at night in front of a Shiva statue on the premises of the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) campus in Geneva shows people in black cloaks and a woman in a white dress who was stabbed with a shiny metallic object which looked like a knife.

“These scenes were filmed on our premises but without official permission or knowledge,” the CERN spokeswoman also said, according to AFP.

The video was purportedly shot from a restricted access office building by a viewer who seemed to have noticed the incident by chance. However, at some point the reflection on the window reveals that the witness appears to wear the same attire as the men outside.

https://youtu.be/cBBvYdBeu8s

The clip has also cast doubt on the levels of security at the center.

CERN IDs are checked systematically at each entry to the CERN site whether it is night or day,” the spokeswoman said, adding that those on the footage had access badges.

The video, titled “Murder at Cern…” was made public on YouTube and Facebook on Stranger Than Fiction News channel on August 11 raising concerns online.

Officials are currently searching for people standing behind the incident what has been called by CERN spokeswoman a prank.

“CERN welcomes every year thousands of scientific users from all over the world and sometimes some of them let their humor go too far. This is what happened on this occasion,” the CERN official said.

“CERN doesn’t forgive this kind of parodies that go against the center’s professional principles and the investigation is currently underway,” the press-service added.
Geneva police have been notified about what happened on CERN’s campus, however, are not involved into the investigation, AFP reported.

Source: https://www.rt.com/viral/356415-cern-shiva-sacrifice-video/

If it's not a fake than it must be much worse than previous similar event Bizarre Opening Ceremony For Tunnel In Switzerland

Just wondering what is the real purpose of CERN.

0406040_08-A5-at-72-dpi.jpg

shiva-cern.jpg

:scared: it gave me the chills to watch the video. After what we saw with that bizarre oppening at the tunnel.. doesn't sound like a prank to me. This is just beyond creepy!

I think that things like this are both pranks and NOT pranks. I think the peeps that do them, like that astronomer who spoke about "Nibiru is coming" just to get the tin-foil hat crowd going, do them because they are manipulated to do so AS A PRANK. However, the symbolic value to 4D STS and their planetary representatives is very real.

So the evil Satan worshippers have minions to effect their will, with full plausible deniability.

Was their evil lair decommissioned? Being forced to do your weekly routine out in the open sounds like budget restraints. And that's not something they will ever fall short on.

I think it's just a bad taste of a prank. And while they laugh they are ridiculing all the victims who have been and will be tortured and raped to death by these ''Illuminati'' scum. Downgrading the reality of this through such 'pranks' is a crime if you ask me.

If downgrading and making fun of the holocaust is a crime. So should this, the reality of it is to important and cruel to mock about.

If truth and justice ever prevails. Those who deny 9/11 truth should be trailed and locked up wiselike.

Humanity should be teach-ed a lesson they never forget.

Laura said:
I think that things like this are both pranks and NOT pranks. I think the peeps that do them, like that astronomer who spoke about "Nibiru is coming" just to get the tin-foil hat crowd going, do them because they are manipulated to do so AS A PRANK. However, the symbolic value to 4D STS and their planetary representatives is very real.

So the evil Satan worshippers have minions to effect their will, with full plausible deniability.

Reminds me of this ritual "performed" under the guise of repairs being done to the Georgia Guidestones as "tourists" gathered around to watch:

Raw footage of a cryptically-engraved stone cube being removed (which supposedly had been installed as a "prank" by some "vandal")
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7gdJuTCTjw

Illuminati ritual features identified
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83T8XFYeIks

Numerology of engravings decoded
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjFlMDkhWjI

In my previous post, I listed an incorrect link for the 2nd video. Here's the correct link:

Illuminati ritual features identified
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK-oBNwuDvc

bjorn said:
I think it's just a bad taste of a prank. And while they laugh they are ridiculing all the victims who have been and will be tortured and raped to death by these ''Illuminati'' scum. Downgrading the reality of this through such 'pranks' is a crime if you ask me.

I was very surprised with the video, and after the event on that tunnel I reallly thought it was not a prank, it's something really wrong to make a prank about as you said bjorn :( so sad and twisted.

[quote author= Marina9]I was very surprised with the video, and after the event on that tunnel I reallly thought it was not a prank, it's something really wrong to make a prank about as you said bjorn :( so sad and twisted.[/quote]

CERN is infrequently utilized by 4DSTS as a portal (Session 13 June 2015) So weird things might happen or not. But what is sure is that more than often such 'prank' tactics are used to discredit the real horrible reality about it. If you have +100 hoaxes, people will not notice the real events. It's a really effective way to cover something up.

So what was mentioned by others, they being manipulated through whatever means to carry out this 'prank' serves the pathocrats/4STS. Assisting them indirectly in murder. It may sound extreme, but it's true.

It's tiring to see how every horrible reality is made into a 'prank' , something to just laugh away. I rather would like a different response from society that would address this reality correctly. Got notable angry about it. I don't know what it takes to let people see.

There was an ironic remark on WUWT:
If your business is attempting to explore other dimensions, perhaps it pays to stay on good terms with as many supernatural entities as possible.

Not that these ignorant idiots (an above average IQ (or academic titles) doesn't necessarily make you "intelligent") are doing it on purpose or anything. It is possible that the clowns in this "fake ceremony" were used by 4D STS forces, making it seem like a joke to them, to anchor a spatial marker around the place, or to reinforce something that was already there.

However, the timing is even more fascinating. The appearance of the "fake ceremony" almost coincides with the 14 August 2016 Session where the "demons" (4D STS) of the Vedic religions are discussed.

mkrnhr said:
There was an ironic remark on WUWT:
If your business is attempting to explore other dimensions, perhaps it pays to stay on good terms with as many supernatural entities as possible.

That is interesting I think, wasn't their religion materialism? Not so when dealing with other dimensions apparently. And how do they stay on good term with supernatural entities? What kind of acts do they deem neccesary?

To give more details about this event, this ritual happened on the main square of the CERN grounds, close to the Large Hadron Collider, and in front of a six foot tall statue of what is said to be the Hindu goddess Shiva.

More details :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva
At the highest level, Shiva is regarded as formless, limitless, transcendent, and unchanging as well.[5][6][7][8][9] Shiva also has many benevolent and fearsome depictions.[10] In benevolent aspects, he is depicted as an omniscient Yogi who lives an ascetic life on Mount Kailash,[4] as well as a householder with wife Parvati and his two children, Ganesha and Kartikeya, and in fierce aspects, he is often depicted slaying demons. Shiva is also regarded as the patron god of yoga, meditation, and arts.[11][12][13]

Maybe there was more to it than just a prank. And prank or not, a ritual was performed. Only the intentions may differ.

Perhaps some were spooked of entities they experienced during the experiments. And this is their way of trying to fix it. Speculation is a bit far out I suppose, but it is Cern afterall, it opens portals. Things can get weird.

If it is indeed allegedly a "prank", who is the prank intended for exactly ?

And how on earth does enacting ritual sacrifice even constitute a "prank" ?

If they said it was some weird tradition like they have at fraternities then okay, maybe.
And saying that it was a joke also doesn't make sense. How is it supposed to be funny ?

It just seems totally illogical to me, but maybe I'm missing something

"Source Of CERN Sacrifice Video Found Dead" _http://yournewswire.com/source-of-cern-sacrifice-video-found-dead/

"Man Who Leaked CERN Sacrifice Found Dead" _http://www.choiceandtruth.com/2016/08/man-who-leaked-cern-sacrifice-found-dead.html

Both these articles reference this: _http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/chilling-satanic-human-sacrifice-video-8655022

This mirror article claims that Youtuber 'Richie from Boston' wrote:

"So it turns out the origin of the video posted for the sacrifice at CERN has been found - the problem is, the man is dead. Now hoax or no hoax, let me remind you all we have seen this before and we know all that expose this evil are killed or made to disappear."

With no name for his source, it's hard to say if there is any validity to his claim. :huh:

For clarity...

Session 13 June, 2015:
Q: (L) Okay, there's a lot of stuff going around on the net about CERN being a portal or stargate.

[CERN originally stood for "Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire", but now the current name is "Organisation Européenne pour la Recherche Nucléaire" - European Organization for Nuclear Research. Nevertheless, the acronym is still CERN. In short, it's a European particle accelerator laboratory.]

(L) So, it's the European nuclear research place. You've been there honey, right?

(Ark) Yeah.

(L) Do you think it's a portal or stargate?

(Ark) There may be something somewhere nearby.

(Perceval) Did you get accelerated?

A: The only "portal" is infrequently utilized by 4D STS.

Q: (L) So in other words, it would be something like multi-level bases in the USA where there are portals to 3rd, 4th, and 5th density? Something like that?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So the reader can refer to the underground bases discussion for further understanding of the potential of CERN to be a portal/stargate?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is there some kind of dangerous activity going on there that could generate a black hole or something and swallow the Earth?

(Perceval) And send us all into an antimatter universe?

A: They only wish! The more interesting work is of a different nature and location.

Q: (L) Okay, I'll bite. What kind of work is that, and what is the location?

A: We refer to previous discussions about such things as Montauk.

Q: (L) Okay. Yeah, people ought to be reading the sessions and putting things together. Next question… [...]

The assumption-built story which pops up for me is that a bunch of visiting researchers were joking one night about the prominent Shiva statue on campus and perhaps over drinks they thought up a dumb prank, (possibly under the influence of actual spirits in addition to beverage kind).

Tech and research guys, at least the various ones I've encountered, tend to be vocal materialists, but many also have a weirdly diametrically opposed deep attraction to dark magics and demonic stuff -in the form of games. So it's all sequestered to the daydream centers of their minds, but still draws a very considerable amount of focus and energy. -Think of the average 3D shooter featuring monsters from another dimension, a theme so oft repeated that it might be considered a sort of cultural obsession, similar to the widespread fascination with zombies. I remember when I played lots of video games back in the 90's and early 00's, a title called, "Half Life" was a huge hit among gamers. Its main character just happened to be a young scientist equipped with a super-suit and whose primary activity in the adventure was to gun down aliens which had spilled forth from a dimensional rift caused by black budget experiments out in some secret facility he had been working at.

I suspect some of these struggling, half-formed adults visiting CERN on some level quietly thrill to the idea of really experiencing something along those lines. Earlier generations of science-lovers all wanted to be astronauts, exploring space and the unknown. Now they want to be super-suit wearing death dealing monster hunters. -Both dreams revolving around wearing high-tech suits to augment frail human bodies, drawing power from technology I notice. We can perhaps chart the progress of ponorization in some manner between these two modes of daydreaming.

As we know, the thing you focus your energy and subconscious beliefs on can guide you into experiences resembling such. I doubt these guys realize just how close to reality their dopey dreams might actually bring them. -Or how woefully equipped they really are to face that reality. I don't think even a super-suit would be much good in 4D. Ha ha. Wishful thinking.

The vanilla nature of CERN as opposed to the Montauk sites is perhaps evidence that their subconscious belief that "it's all just nonsense" is a sort of psychological fail-safe protection circuit keeping them from stumbling into harm's way even as they pour their daydream energy down the STS monster hole. But the more adventurous among them might want to be careful in the pranks department. 4D STS (perhaps pretending to be Shiva?) might decide to take notice, and then I imagine there could be some science boys seriously losing bladder control! I almost pity them; hard-core materialists tend to be the least well prepared for such things.

Is anyone else a little creeped out by the statue of Shiva having back lighting which superimposes its MASSIVE BODY on the building behind it at night? I mean, this is the Hindu God of Destruction we're talking about here. :scared: Maybe someone should launch a symbolic counter-ritual in which it gets pulled down by a guy in a Jesus or Buddha costume or something...

Back
Top Bottom