Human Races

DianaRose94

Jedi Master
Hi everyone!!

Well, I wanted to ask the cassiopaea questions about the racial issues going on on our planet. Because reading the cassiopaea transmissions I realized that they never talked about the problem of races on Earth ( except mistake of my part) which is one of the first thing who create separation and hatred on this planet. Does humanity has always separated themselves between races? Why does white people are considered on the top of the hierarchy and black people at the bottom? Where does racism truly originate? Is it because of conflict between aliens races? Because I have read that all human races where somewhat modeled over different aliens races.

ignore last post I accidently hit enter.

Hi DianaRose94

If we take the C's out of the equation, I would be tempted to think that the race that gains the lead/gain and technologically race, may well be the ones who use that tech to dominate other races. Any tool that gives an edge will make a difference, be it a stone axe or a neutron bomb. Pathocracy holds no bounds in the races as each race will have its Psycopaths. Plus different regions of the world will have different climatic cataclysms over millenia that will hold them back in the race for dominance.

However in the context of the C's, I would imagine that the STS side would opt to support and encourage the race who is dominant at the time of their inception of their initial interference.

Also if the C's are correct and many STS factions/galactic races have had a hand in development of humanity on earth, I would expect they would be wider struggles amongst/between them to contol and support their favoured food/pawns.

Leon

DianaRose94 said:
Hi everyone!!

Well, I wanted to ask the cassiopaea questions about the racial issues going on on our planet. Because reading the cassiopaea transmissions I realized that they never talked about the problem of races on Earth ( except mistake of my part) which is one of the first thing who create separation and hatred on this planet. Does humanity has always separated themselves between races? Why does white people are considered on the top of the hierarchy and black people at the bottom? Where does racism truly originate? Is it because of conflict between aliens races? Because I have read that all human races where somewhat modeled over different aliens races.

Hi DianaRose94. I think the root of racism is found in psychopathy. If study history and prehistory, you'll notice a couple odd things. First, violence between and within groups is a relatively new development. "Societies" existed for tens of thousands of years without wars (e.g., the Paleolithic civilizations and the beginning of the Neolithic). I don't think we can account for racism simply by new contacts between races at that time. And even after that, there have been examples of societies that promoted equality and acceptance of different races (and religions) within this recent period of mass violence and warfare (e.g., Cathar-era France). It seems that at a certain time, and new type of human appeared - psychopathy. It seems that psychopaths are the root of the problem. They're the ones that promote prejudice and violence between groups. If you take psychopaths out of the picture, humans seem to be naturally pretty curious and accepting of others. It's adults that teach children to hate, and it's psychopaths that influence adults to do the same. You can search the forum for info on psychopath and ponerology (there's a lot of it here), for a deeper understanding, but I think that any study of violence, hatred, and evil is woefully incomplete without an understanding of psychopathy.

Thank You both for your answer!!!

Approaching Infinity, these are interesting informations you're giving me. Because I too throught they were something strange in history because I knew that in the " far past" all human races coexisted together.But I couldn't put my finger on what happened for this to change. This is quite scary in the same time it show once again how much humanity has been controlled... As you recommended I'll do more research on psycopath and ponerology.

DianaRose94 said:

Approaching Infinity, these are interesting informations you're giving me. Because I too throught they were something strange in history because I knew that in the " far past" all human races coexisted together.But I couldn't put my finger on what happened for this to change. This is quite scary in the same time it show once again how much humanity has been controlled... As you recommended I'll do more research on psycopath and ponerology.

This article would be a good place to start :)

Political Ponerology: A Science on The Nature of Evil adjusted for Political Purposes

One might also look at the 'Secret Histoty of the world'. Sorry don't have a link on hand atm, though someon else may be able to accomodate

DianaRose94 said:

on a purely historic level, the book "Guns, Germs, and Steel" makes a nice argument for happenstance playing a greater role in ascendancy of groups than any traits the groups may possess.

DianaRose94 said:
Why does white people are considered on the top of the hierarchy and black people at the bottom?

Missed this question. It could very well be that the "white races" have a higher number of psychopaths. The C's have indicated this to be the case. So the races that came under their subjection would thus be the ones to be scapegoated, and these prejudices would then be passed on via the sociological processes I mentioned, which can last millennia.

DianaRose94 said:
Hi everyone!!

Actually there is small interesting excerpt from C's transcripts from: 16 Oct 1994, quote:

Q: (L) Who was Hermes Trismegistus?
A: Traitor to court of Pharaoh Rana.
Q: (L) Who is Pharaoh Rana?
A: Egyptian leader of spiritual covenant.
Q: (L) In what way was Hermes a traitor?
A: Broke covenant of spiritual unity of all peoples in area now known as Middle East.
Q: (L) Who did Hermes betray?
A: Himself; was power hungry.
Q: (L) What acts did he do?
A: Broke covenant; he inspired divisions within ranks of Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, and Persians et cetera.
Q: (L) What was his purpose in doing this?
A: Divide and conquer as inspired by those referred to as Brotherhood in Bramley book you have read.
Q: (L) Is this the Brotherhood of the snake Hermes formed in rejection of unity?
A: Hermes did not form it; it was long since in existence.
Q: (L) Who was the originator of the Brotherhood of the Serpent as described in the Bramley book?
A: Lizard Beings.

end quote

Perhaps this doesn't seems like direct answer but let's recapitulate: this happened obviously after the fall of Atlantean culture so in our relatively "new" history, in this cycle: after the fall of one global civilization and during forming of another. Second: this excerpt show obvious interference of Lizard beings to, still very actual way of dealing with human beings: Divide and conquer. Third: Hermes Trismegistus, power hungry man (a psychopat) inspired divisions within ranks of Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, and Persians et cetera. Why is this so important, because Middle East was and is melting pot of many different races, nations, religions and et cetera. So; psychopat HT: broke covenant of spiritual unity of all peoples in area now known as Middle East, actually opened Pandora box of: all kinds of differences obviously racial as well.

Although 4D STS are genuine designers of this issue, in 3D our problem with psychopathy is never ending story, if you look a bit more carefully: they run armies, states, business, medias, they are everywhere. I guess they just continued with lucrative business/idea commenced by Hermes Trismegistus.

Here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15790.0 you can find excellent therad made by Approaching Infinity about the origin of the Psychopathy.

Happy reading.

I remember there was quite a few snippets on origins of various races in the transcripts. you may want to check the transcript threads and also the cassiopean .exe program where you can search by keyword

Hello! This is my first post so please bare with me. I would like to know if certain racial mixtures can effect ones DNA? Is it possible that a person can have a more advantced DNA strand if they contain the right mixture?

Hi Arreis13,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. You can read through the many newbie introductions to get a feel for how others have done it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom