How Do I Film a Ghost?

Brewer

Jedi Master
Hello All

I've been invited to try capture some images of a 'haunting' in south west Sydney. The entity/entities are rather nasty but have settled down in recent months and are now merely irritating.

Can anyone here recommend any cameras that may capture the action. I'm thinking of self contained wildlife cameras, perhaps housed in Faraday cages.

Attached is an image taken by a smart phone, the photographer said nothing was there when the pic was taken, the messy room is from the family dogs playing up. This was in her previous house, it followed her to her new home, a near new house that had many of its cupboard doors strapped shut when she inspected it prior to purchasing it.

Shortly after purchase she realized why they strapped shut, doors flying open then banged shut again, adult footsteps upstairs, the sound of children running up an invisible staircase in the living room, children's laughter.

The entity pictured followed and and began attacking her pets and guests made it impossible for her to sleep in her bedroom. Her nieces, nephews and family refused to stay overnight.

Since then it's settled down and she can sleep in her own bed, her family are also staying over again.

Thanks

Brewer

Attachments

• Ghost.jpg
    Ghost.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 215
It seems like whatever your friend the photographer did for capture worked well enough. You could also network with parapsychology or paranormal investigators in the region where you live as well. Has the individual the ghost has been following around ever tried using salt or some kind of self (or professional) spirit release therapy?

To capture a picture like that, if it is genuine, is practically a miracle. I would do what they did, as closely as possible.

(but not closely enough that you become haunted!)

Interesting picture, but I have to ask: are you sure this is a 'ghost'? Without more information, it sounds like it could be a typical example of recurrent spontaneous psychokinesis (i.e. poltergeist). William Roll wrote a couple goods books on the phenomenon (Poltergeist and Unleashed). Usually the phenomenon is tied to one person, and it seems the cause is emotional/hormonal, not some external 'entity'.

I know a famous group in France called IFRES ( French research institute and spirit experimentation)
_http://ifres.org/

they had some good pictures like the one you show us, they use laser, smoke screens and they have some good results ! Sometime it's faces, numbers, unknow entity and so much more..

You can see pictures here
_http://ifres.org/resultats-transcommunication-instrumentale/

Tell me what do you think of that organisation ?

Have a nice day !

monotonic said:
To capture a picture like that, if it is genuine, is practically a miracle. I would do what they did, as closely as possible.

(but not closely enough that you become haunted!)

Hi

The lady who took it said they just 'felt' something there and snapped that space. She said there's another photo that clearly shows a ghastly face but her phone broke. She sent the image to some people and is trying to retrieve it for me but most don't wish to discuss subjects like these. I've bought a IR camera but I'm not sure it'll catch it or it's interactions with inanimate physical objects as it doesn't pick up doors opening etc, only moving living creatures.

Thanks for your interest.

Brewer

Hello All

I've been invited to try capture some images of a 'haunting' in south west Sydney. The entity/entities are rather nasty but have settled down in recent months and are now merely irritating.

Can anyone here recommend any cameras that may capture the action. I'm thinking of self contained wildlife cameras, perhaps housed in Faraday cages.

Attached is an image taken by a smart phone, the photographer said nothing was there when the pic was taken, the messy room is from the family dogs playing up. This was in her previous house, it followed her to her new home, a near new house that had many of its cupboard doors strapped shut when she inspected it prior to purchasing it.

Shortly after purchase she realized why they strapped shut, doors flying open then banged shut again, adult footsteps upstairs, the sound of children running up an invisible staircase in the living room, children's laughter.

The entity pictured followed and and began attacking her pets and guests made it impossible for her to sleep in her bedroom. Her nieces, nephews and family refused to stay overnight.

Since then it's settled down and she can sleep in her own bed, her family are also staying over again.

Thanks

Brewer
Just got in contact with a lady suffering the unwanted attentions of a nasty entity that's harassed her for years. It vanished about a year ago, a day or two after her sister died. Any ideas why this would happen? When my friend and I attempted to study it and capture it on film we were attacked at 3 am, debilitating. Never got any photos of the thing but I'm glad she's free of it now. Hope her sister is OK too.
1643774409695.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom