Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

So is my question , should I decline the visit , or there is some protocols , counter measures that I can adopt in order to minimize the risk?

Thank you for any advice you can give .
Don't live in fear, you have an immune system and knowledge. Surely, you can get a dental checkup and protect yourself with vitamin C and other supplements before the procedure and afterwards.

I hope people here are getting basic health care when and if they need it, and not hiding in a bubble. Living in this world has its toll no matter how healthy your lifestyle, and eventually we all require medical check-ups and maintenance, like all used cars do.

I have a question , probably for Gaby , if she could spend a couple of minutes of her time to answer, I know everybody is extremely busy , but I really trust and value her judgement in health matters.

In mid December I have dentist appointment (it's only for cleaning which I do every 6 months ) due to the long lockdown here in Australia , I think is close to a year since last visit , an despite due to my diet my teeth are quite good , being a smoker they tend to stain a bit.
The dentist advised that is not a problem if I am unvax (which is good) , however I'm a bit worry because all their staff are vaxxed , probably most of them with Pfizer or A/Z which are the two more widely used vax in Australia , I'm worry that I will be there with my mouth open for one hour or so and there could be shedding or even the possibility to actually get the virus itself, they will of course be wearing masks , but we all know that masks are good for nothing if not actually quite dangerous.
So is my question , should I decline the visit , or there is some protocols , counter measures that I can adopt in order to minimize the risk?

Thank you for any advice you can give .
My dentists is non-vax but everywhere where I go people are vax. I am not worried. I think it is important to go to the dentist, so under my point of vue you do not have to be afraid. Fear, and I talk for myself, when comes to me I know it is very bad for my immune system. So I go outside, take buses, go everywhere without fear, talk to people, etc . I always take my pine oil before going outside. Sometimes even I forget to take it.

Gaby is right: we have knowledge. But at the end the decision to go or not to go is yours.

The question of air purification
Is it possible that air purifying technologies might assist neutralizing not only germs and viruses in high concentration, but also areas where there is a risk of the shedding of spike proteins from newly injected? In that sense this post is not related to the food and supplements, but to the quality of the air.

I don't know what it takes to deactivate spike proteins moving around, but I focus on two, and mostly the dangers, of UVC and ozone. Some lamps have sensors that shut off if a person or animal enters the room and comes close, that reduces the risks.

Different technologies to purify the air included in this list are:
  1. Fibrous Media [e.g: HEPA]
  2. UV Light
  3. Ozone
  4. Plasma
  5. Photocatalytic Oxidation
  6. Electrostatic precipitators
  7. Ionizers
  8. Adsorbent Media [e.g: Activated Charcoal
  9. Chemisorbant Media

UVC and ozone
At least two technologies can be harmful and not only to microscopic lifeforms, like viruses.
UVC light is often used to disinfect, or in some instances to create ozone, which then disinfects. UVC light is a range of the electromagnetic spectrum between 100-280 nm, An illustration shows:
From lighting.phillips.png
Wavelengths below 240 nm (according to Phillips) produce ozone, while the US EPA sets the limit higher and requires shading of wavelengths below 254 nm. A reviewer writes in an intro to ozone free purifiers:
Ozone is a highly reactive gas that has the ability to change the chemical makeup of air pollutants when the two come into contact, therefore neutralizing the pollutant. According to the EPA, inhaling ozone, even in relatively low quantities can cause:
  • Chest pain
  • Coughing
  • Shortness of breath
  • Throat irritation.
It’s less of an issue than it was 10 years ago as regulations were brought into place to limit the amount of ozone purifiers could emit, but there are still many air purifiers on the market that emit ozone gas in order to remove pollutants from the air. It’s worth noting that there are situations that do require the use of Ozone but they are not in home units but commercial units for specific jobs – we produce a list of the best ozone generators that are worth checking out if you think you need that capability.
It is however possible to buy small lamps that generate ozone. The Wiki about the safety of ultraviolet germicidal irradiation, writes:
Safety[edit]
To humans[edit]

Warning for optical radiation applies to devices that emit UV light.
UV light is hazardous to most living things. Skin exposure to germicidal wavelengths of UV light can produce rapid sunburn and skin cancer. Exposure of the eyes to this UV radiation can produce extremely painful inflammation of the cornea and temporary or permanent vision impairment, up to and including blindness in some cases.[15] Common precautions are:[16]

1. Warning labels warn humans about dangers of UV light. In home settings with children and pets, doors are additionally necessary.
  2. Interlock systems. Shielded systems where the light is blocked inside, such as a closed water tank or closed air circulation system, often has interlocks that automatically shut off the UV lamps if the system is opened for access by humans. Clear viewports that block UVC are available.
  3. Protective gear. Most protective eyewear (in particular, all ANSI Z87.1-compliant eyewear) block UVC. Clothing, plastics, and most types of glass (but not fused silica) are effective in blocking UVC.[17]
Another potential danger is the UV production of ozone, which can be harmful when inhaled. The US Environmental Protection Agency designated 0.05 parts per million (ppm) of ozone to be a safe level. Lamps designed to release UV and higher frequencies are doped so that any UV light below 254 nm wavelengths will not be released, to minimize ozone production. A full-spectrum lamp will release all UV wavelengths and produce ozone when UV-C hits oxygen (O2) molecules.[citation needed]
[...something about dangers to vision, upper limits etc...]
To items[edit]
UVC radiation is able to break down chemical bonds. This leads to rapid aging of plastics, insulation, gaskets, and other materials. Note that plastics sold to be "UV-resistant" are tested only for the lower-energy UVB since UVC does not normally reach the surface of the Earth.[20] When UV is used near plastic, rubber, or insulation, these materials may be protected by metal tape or aluminum foil.
The last point in the quote about items of plastic being susceptible to UVC is good to know, but is it of much practical significance? I looked at some lamps, and one can get some with timers that are only active for 15, 30 or 60 minutes. One example is this lamp, which also mentions:
Warning: When using this lamp, do not look directly at the working lightbulb. Long-term UV radiation can burn human and animal skin and damage the eyes. Avoid touching the lamp tube, it could reduce the life of the lamp. People / pets / plants cannot be exposed to UVC light and must leave the room when the lamp is working. An ozone generating lamp generates ozone gas which has a strong offensive odor. Do not go in for an hour after turning off lights and opening windows to ventilate the area.
Perhaps the efficiency of some lamps and air purifiers are overrated, or is it just that the following research wanted quick action within 10 minutes:
A paper about experiments in the disinfection of items like masks through ozone
In the Journal of Science and Medicine there was: Ozone Gas: Scientific Justification and Practical Guidelines for Improvised Disinfection using Consumer-Grade Ozone Generators and Plastic Storage Boxes conducted by Robert Dennis Ph.D.; Avery Cashion Ph.D.; Steven Emanuel MSE & Devin Hubbard Ph.D.

They estimate that one needs around 10-20 ppm of ozone for a period of about 10 minutes to effectively disinfect an item. These number can then be compared with the EPA limit of 0.05 ppm. They write:
Ozone can be easily used to make an improvised disinfection box system using inexpensive and readily available components. The ozone concentrations necessary for effective virucidal inactivation remain sparsely reported, but have been estimated for this application, based upon extrapolations of the available scientific data. The required ozone concentrations of 10 to 20 ppm are easily achieved and maintained for the necessary period of at least 10 minutes by continuous or intermittent operation of the ozone generator. There are important safety and health factors to consider when using ozone, but otherwise we conclude that it can be used widely, ion a large scale, as an improvised disinfectant, specifically for inactivating viruses.
The same paper has suggestion on how to build an ozone disinfection box. They also say that it works best by getting a dedicated ozone generator. If you are interested then this guy explains some uses but with focus on precautions: Dangers of an Ozone Generator, though it sounds he is more into house restoration than health maintenance. If one needs an ozone sensor too, then there is a review here.

On this site advocating for the ActivePure® technology they use what they call Radiant Catalytic Ionization. A Russian site explains it involves the production of hydroxyl radicals, hydroxy groups, hydroperoxides, super oxides, ozone ions and ozone. The specs say the limit for the unit is 0.04 ppm of ozone, or below the EPA level. The other compounds also have effects, and that is probably why it is held to be effective.

It remains of course also a question if one always wants a super sterile environment, as one might then be more susceptible when moving into spaces where there are many more microorganisms. It would depend on the place and the situation. Is the current one of those where a slightly cleaner air might make a difference for some people?

Don't live in fear, you have an immune system and knowledge. Surely, you can get a dental checkup and protect yourself with vitamin C and other supplements before the procedure and afterwards.

I hope people here are getting basic health care when and if they need it, and not hiding in a bubble. Living in this world has its toll no matter how healthy your lifestyle, and eventually we all require medical check-ups and maintenance, like all used cars do.
Thank you Gaby and all the others that answered to my concerns.

In the end I guess you are right , I was hiding in fear , which surely is not the right thing to do , because I'm still in lockdown and despite I do my walk everyday and a visit to the supermarket or chemist here and there , I have little interaction with other people (I'm still working from home) , so I thought that my immune system could run a bit "low" so to speak , hence my concern.

Thank you for pointing this out , another small lesson learned.

This is Brilliant! Maybe even a Miracle and certainly a very helpful addition to the treatment for post jab. High doses of Vit C returns the clumped red blood cells to normal! How long this will last is uncertain since the spike protein may be reproducing itself or hiding out in different areas of the body. With my initial dowsing, I got that my son (who has had both shots) would need to do this 3 times at 4 month intervals.
You want N-acetyl-cystein along with the rest of the protocol in this thread. NAC prevents blood clots and most likely breaks them up as well.

Hmm. Agriculture strikes again! I was reading about soy this winter. I'm pretty sure that although it is technically edible, it is not a food. It is toxic. I would not be recommending it when there are already a number of perfectly good protocols that are compatible with healthy keto or low-carb diets that are free from toxic plant material. Loading up on soy when your body is battling an infection or a jab would be a mistake.

From my reading notes:

-Soy protein is used to make super-glue

-Soy is so toxic that it prompted a prisoner’s lawsuit because they were fed soy to keep costs low

-Incredible amount of anti-nutrients, even with fermentation

-Negatively affects mood-regulating sex and thyroid hormones

-Babies fed soy milk have twice the rate of diabetes vs breast-fed, inhibited thyroid function

-Damages digestive tract

-Soy is a goitrogen that can damage your thyroid irreversibly

-Soy feeds the estrogen dominance epidemic

-Tofu was used to help monks keep their abstinence vows

-A health food plant that can make the consumer unable to reproduce

-Can block an enzyme needed by the hippocampus, needed for memory and learning

-Phytoestrogens mimic hormones and may be responsible for girls’ early puberty

-Soy is in almost everything (watch out for soy lecithin)

-Reduce assimilation of key nutrients due to phytic acid, which no preparation methods can neutralize
Soy lecithin is just lecithin extracted from soy. It does not have the negative side effects that ingesting soy does.

Just to report... 2 weeks ago around noon time I took j&j vaccine because of work requirement. I took nac, lysine, glutathione, R-lipoic acid, and few grams of vitamin C. Repeated vit C, lysine and nac every 4 hours afterwards. Half a gram of magnesium and thyroid supplement that contained nice mix of zinc and other trace minerals before bed. No side effects initially. Around 8 pm my resting heart rate started rising from around 60 and peakead close to 110 around midnight. I felt extremely tired and shivering cold. Keeping balance while walking was extremely challanging. Everything stabilized the next morning. Over the next few days I decreased vit c, lysine and nac dosage and continue taking everything just once a day. Everything seems to be normal 2 weeks later and I haven't noticed any cardiovuscular performance degradation. (Measured with fitness tracker).

Thank you for all the reasearch everyone!

I know this is not the exact topic but will put this here and I kindly ask if someone could please help me with an advice.

Last 2 weeks it has been hell. Both my husband and I had Covid but it was much worse for him.
He had 39°C temp for 11 days and 2 days ago the blood test and lungs RTG discovered both side pnumonia.
Cca 60% of lungs are infected but aacording to blood test CRP (I don't know the exact value since dr didn't show us the results)
but told us that she can not be sure is it just virus or virus and bacteria infection so she gave Azitromycin 500 mg for 3 days
and Medrol 32 mg for 7 days.

My main concern is Medrol's huge very bad sideeffects list. (heavy corticosteriod)

He is 62 years old, normaly healthy but - lost 8 kg in 2 weeks (and has 65 kg of weight right now )
and otherwise has very sensitive stomack.

He took 1st Medrol pill yesterday and now I don't know what is worse - to continue or to quit taking it ?
So if someone had similar experience I would be deeply thankfull if you could share your story.
Can I give something else that would replace Medrol ?

Oxygen saturation is 92%, temp is normal, he started to eat a little, general condition is much better, dry cought a bit,
but no more pain in his lungs, only tension a bit. He goes out for a walk daily.

When the symptoms started we both took Ivermectin cca 15 mg for 3 days (veterinary chinese, the one that most of us here bought) and for me the symptoms stoped and for him didn't.

Zn, fermented cod liver oil, lipo C vit, Mg, NAC and B komplex we both are using daily for over a year now.
But my daily intake is higher cause 'he doesn't like it' so I can't force him to take it more than that.
We both smoke.

I so tired and don't know what to do any more so any advice would be very much appreciated !

I so tired and don't know what to do any more so any advice would be very much appreciated !
One thing you can do for him is get a nebulizer, and have him nebulize hydrogen peroxide 3% (or slightly less) multiple times per day for 5 min per session (minimum). This is Dr Tom Levy's protocol. I provided this to a friend whose blood oxygen was dropping into the 70s and he recovered just fine. Even though he had prescription ivermectin, he credited the nebulizer with recovery/relief.

The question of air purification
Is it possible that air purifying technologies might assist neutralizing not only germs and viruses in high concentration, but also areas where there is a risk of the shedding of spike proteins from newly injected? In that sense this post is not related to the food and supplements, but to the quality of the air.

It remains of course also a question if one always wants a super sterile environment, as one might then be more susceptible when moving into spaces where there are many more microorganisms. It would depend on the place and the situation. Is the current one of those where a slightly cleaner air might make a difference for some people?

I'm still working the 'covid'-emergency psychward. Almost all the nurses and doctors are spiked and next week they'll receive their 'booster'.
I'm still holding the line and protect myself with the protocols (had not even a sniffle in 20 months).
With the beginning of the plandemic and the vax-rollout I started nebulizing iodine in the nurses' room and let it run the whole time during shifts.
I'm pretty sensitive to the freshly spiked co-workers, so anytime I feel somehow affected I just hang my head over the nebulizer and inhale deeply 3 or 4 times- that normally settles all discomfort. It also works for the side effects of the poisonous mask we are forced to wear.
Fortunately there is nobody around being allergic to iodine. If this would be the case I'd switch to hydrogen peroxide or CDS.

I believe my co-workers think me crazy but funny enough they hang their heads over the nebulizer when feeling some discomfort.

It's a cheap and effective method to protect yourself from shedding, viri, bacteria etc...

Oxygen saturation is 92%, temp is normal, he started to eat a little, general condition is much better, dry cought a bit,
but no more pain in his lungs, only tension a bit. He goes out for a walk daily.
He's doing better, so the other option is to cut down the medrol to 3- 4 days. If he gets worse after cortisone is stopped, then continue daily dose until a week is completed. When dealing with acute disease, it's acceptable to give cortisone. If you check out guidelines posted in this thread, cortisone is included along ivermectin, HCQ, etc. for the acute phase. It's an inflammatory disease after all.

You can protect him from cortisone's side effects with supplements, which he's already taking.

Thank you everyone for the help. It's been crazy 2 weeks, I slept almost nothing, taking care of him and panic got me although I went through most of the thread before..
Unfortunatly my man behaves like spoiled brat when it comes to some tough situation like this and it's impposible for me to make him take all the stuff in an amount needed. And then if all will end up well he would say that is just because he is allmighty and powerfull.
And if doesn't - it is again because I'm 'playing doctor and run experiments on him.' He just doesn't want to learn /decide anything or take any responsibility for him. Just wants as all to dance around him so he could play victim. But that is another topic.
Now I just wanna help him to get better cause a few days ago he was in panic when I said that he basicaly have 3 choices : to die, to live because he trusts his doctor, me & suplements.
Or to go to the ER when it will be too late and just have faith in whatever happens there.
Cause the truth was he never wanted to go to doctor at all - because he doesn't need it, he's ok and we're all just anoying him. But luckily, pain and fear were stronger than his big ego.
I was also scared because my first Covid was much worse and now - next to nothing. I just lost a sense of smell.

Thank you all once more ! I will apply everything I can. There is always more and more to learn.

Soy lecithin is just lecithin extracted from soy. It does not have the negative side effects that ingesting soy does.

Lecithin is a mostly-GMO product. So if you're fine with eating GMOs, go ahead. You may be correct that it doesn't have all the negative effects of soy, but it is plenty toxic - and easily avoided.

Lecithin is a mostly-GMO product. So if you're fine with eating GMOs, go ahead. You may be correct that it doesn't have all the negative effects of soy, but it is plenty toxic - and easily avoided.

Thank you. I remember Laura saying the exact see thing that I posted regarding soy lecithin but it's a few years old if not older

Back
Top Bottom