Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Vet medicines have always been used when the more expensive human equivalent stuff can not be had for whatever reason.

I myself purchased Ivermectin oral gel for horses (that supposedly tastes like apples) that is pure according to the technical specs from the manufacturer.

In an emergency, it will better than not having it and the dosis (based on weight) is so small that any impurities are null given the beneficial action of the drug, IMO.
So, do you still measure the gel by grams to work out the dosage per kg of body weight?

I think it would be safest it work out the the dose so that you end up taking .2mg per kilo of body weight as suggested.

I have a tube of Equimec and it says 'Active Constituent: 18.7g/kg Ivermectin. The tube itself is has a total of 6.42g to treat a 600kg horse.

Any maths whizzes want to take a shot at working that out?

Thank you for all your comments. I’ve reached out to Serena to see what’s available. My only concern is quality assurance, if the product has what it says it does and the strength of active ingredients is accurate etc. Best guess I suppose is experience of others. Has anyone tried the Xatz Biotech Ivermectin?

I could be wrong but the fact that they let these parcels through after checking them (I had this same experience) may indicate that they are primarily looking for narcotics or other products and they may not be too fussed about ivermectin etc. at least for the time being. It also depends on how hard they are to identify.
They’d be checking for narcotics foremost but now that so many people here are ordering Ivermectin, I suspect they’ll be checking for that and seizing it. I know one person who didn’t get their ivermectin order past Customs. It’s still worth giving it a go!

Russia = hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, azithromycin, quercetin, zinc, iodine, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, magnesium, saunas, Thuja homeopathic remedies, methylene blue, NAC, (tri or bi methyl) glycine, glutathione, colchicine, basically whatever else Keyhole recommended awhile back, ditto with Dr Zelenko ... and also possibly INF-alpha? Just my two cents.
Thanks for this good summary list.

I have a rather simple or dumb question but : these are different medicine which are recommended for someone who get jabbed, but as I see many here ordering mainly ivermectine, I wonder what is their reason ? Is it because you fear getting the covid and want to avoid it, or is it for your relatives (or both) ?
Sub wondering is : if you already get it, you are then immunized, thus, taking for instance ivermectin (on my side i would take glutathion), is like taking an extra insurance ?

But the actual subject I can't yet answer/figure out precisely is regarding the difference between protecting oneself from the covid and protecting oneself against the vaccines (which means to me so far against spike protein and against graphene)
Linked to this is the transmission factor : do a vaccinated person can infect (I mean spike protein and even graphene, but I doubt for the graphene) someone not vaccinated ? It seem to be "yes", when we inform on the number of testimonies from pregnant woman who had miscarriage just by being in contact with jabbed people, this would tend to demonstate that vaccinated people infect the others with something bad, is it the spike protein ?
Thus, is it correct to say that this list made by whitecoast can also be considered as not only how to protect from covid virus, but from spike protein ?

And coming back on the subject of just graphene, so far I understood that NAC and glutathione can help your body to get rid of this substance from your body (considered like an heavy metal, with probably a recommandation to take also Vit C, D and Zinc to enhance the results). What is difficult for me to figure out at this stage are the links between coronavirus (a common flu), spike protein, graphene, vaccines and all the treatments listed by whitecoast.

Well i try to make the point, do not hesitate to comment.

Is someone able to make a summary in 2 points, something like :
If you were vaccinated, recommandation is XXXXXXX
If you were not vaccinated recommandation is YYYYYYY
With the following remarks :
- of course, recommandation "as up from now and from what we learnt so far, but it's implicit
- maybe the list would be the same in both cases, but more dosage for the vaccinated (?)

One last wondering : when i read many articles, they all say that it's working to fight against covid (see the one below about using NAC), but is it correct to say that it's to fight against covid, isn't it better to say that it's to fight against spike protein damages and/or graphene ?

I recommend the Telegram channel of the EFVV (European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance) which is a Luxembourgish ASBL. Here's the Telegram link - today morning they posted a big list, among them the following good and referenced article on NAV vs Covid :

I had the opportunity to meet one of the main person who post on the EFVV Telegram, he told me that they are in contact with really MANY people around the world, but that they lack resources. He told me that the good part of new scientific articles, studies, etc ...are sent by this organized network to the re-information sphere (mainly on Telegram nowodays) for being spread out. At least he told me that he (very) closely know 'a doctor in cell biology who is world famous and that he (I suppose him+this doctor) are searching since 3 months how to get rid of graphene in the body and he said about this subject the following :
I've been working on this for 3 months now. Alas, it is difficult to extract graphene or other spions once they are embedded in the brain.

As I'll meet him again in a near future, I'll enquire him about the latest researches on the subject and will inform here about any relevant information, and I'll of course ask him +/- the same questions /wondering I wrote just here :)

I've done a few searches here on the forum and SOTT to find a definitive Ivermectin protocol, but came upon this on the Quora. Overall, it seems legitimate. Here's the link to the full post What is the recommended dosage for Ivermectin for COVID-19 which is an interesting read.

On December 14, I spoke with Dr. Pierre Kory, President of the Front-Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), by phone to get his latest thinking on dosing.

Prevention: .1mg/kg taken once per week (increase by 2x to 3x for more aggressive strains of the virus such as in Brazil and India).

Post-exposure prophylaxis: 0.2 mg/kg per dose, one dose today, 2nd dose in 48 hours (if you did the prevention, then this is unnecessary).

Treatment: .2mg/kg taken per day for at least 3 days and not more than 5 days (stop earlier if recovered). However, for new more aggressive variants such as P.1 and the double mutant in India, people have needed to use 2x or 3x that dose and continued treatment until all symptoms fully resolve (i.e., longer than 5 days).

Hospitalized: .3mg/kg (i.e., same as treatment, but 50% higher dosing). Increase by 2x to 3x for aggressive variants.

So for a 60kg person, the dose for IVM is 12mg/day for 5 days for treatment and 6mg/week for prevention.

I've done a few searches here on the forum and SOTT to find a definitive Ivermectin protocol, but came upon this on the Quora. Overall, it seems legitimate. Here's the link to the full post What is the recommended dosage for Ivermectin for COVID-19 which is an interesting read.
On December 14, I spoke with Dr. Pierre Kory, President of the Front-Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), by phone to get his latest thinking on dosing.
Just in case, this is the complete protocol document Dr. Pierre Kory has published, in his protocol he uses many of the supplements and medicines that have been discussed and researched in this thread. What I found very interesting is a table (picture below) and an explanation about drug interactions with Ivermectin.
Captura de pantalla 2021-09-07 a las 8.33.27.png

I think this actually deserves to be posted here for consideration:
So this explains a lot: Vaccine disaster ahead
And seems you can reset the immune system with chlorine-dioxide: TicketToFreedom.com – FREEDOM From Covid
At least, that's my theory for now...
"

Over 5,000 physicians in 25 nations use chlorine dioxide (CDS) to save lives.

Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker has developed a 100% effective cure for COVID-19 and all its variations.

He has been researching a substance called chlorine dioxide for over 13 years. NASA labeled this substance ‘The Universal Antidote’ in 1987. His treatment was first used for COVID-19 by the military, police and politicians in Bolivia, who all recovered in four days. A law was then passed making it a nationwide treatment. As a result, the rate of 100 deaths a day went down to virtually zero. A clinical trial then confirmed the efficacy of this treatment against COVID-19.​

Andreas Kalcker then encountered something astonishing: the moment it became known that his treatment was curing people from Covid, he was massively censored. All his social media pages were take down, his scientific account on ResearchGate.net was deleted, his book was removed from Amazon, and he has been slandered all over the internet.​

It’s obvious that this cure for Covid must be hidden at all costs.​

"
"
Your antibody's are still there, but the specific ones from the vaccine dominate and 'push' out the way your now diminished natural all-variant antibodies like a big bully and allow the not-X covid to pass from the enemy team and to score the Goal, because they're more aggressive."

Attachments

• Antibody specific Dominate.jpg
    Antibody specific Dominate.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 3
There's a thread on chlorine dioxide here on the forum, you may want to read it.

Just in case, this is the complete protocol document Dr. Pierre Kory has published, in his protocol he uses many of the supplements and medicines that have been discussed and researched in this thread. What I found very interesting is a table (picture below) and an explanation about drug interactions with Ivermectin.
https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/FLCCC-Protocols-%E2%80%93-A-Guide-to-the-Management-of-COVID-19.pdf Captura de pantalla 2021-09-07 a las 8.33.27.png
Thanks a lot for this information jhonny.

and whitecost for all the links on your post: Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Attachments

• CovidPatientTreatmentGuide.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
I don't know if this belongs to this topic, but I stumbled upon this interesting topic. I don't know if it's true, but it's very interesting if it is. It reminded me of Gaby's comment about the improvement in her mother's cognitive abilities after the vaccine. So who knows what kind of effect these vaccines bring to the people, both bad and good.

Anyway, the article says this:

Wanting to show people the opposite, ie. that vaccines do not leave negative consequences on fertility, a medical worker from Serbia tweeted about her daughter-in-law's pregnancy:

"Greetings to all anti-vaxers and ignorant colleagues. This daughter-in-law of mine listened to the spacesuit, not you, and nine weeks after the Pfizer revaccination, she waited for us to tell her 'you will be a MOM'! And before that, four unsuccessful WTOs. , she said.

Some said in comments that the situation was similar with them - "my three colleagues also", "The same case in my neighborhood, a woman could not stay pregnant naturally for 10 years. She received the vaccine and after two weeks she became pregnant. Baby is ok for now, thank God".

I found one study about this topic: Sperm Parameters Before and After COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination

Do some people really experience benefits from these mRNA vaccines? 🤔

Hey everyone in the US who is facing mandatory vaccination or loosing your job as I am by Oct 15th--it looks like the retail pharmacies are just carrying the Moderna and Pfizer, not the J&J. Called a non-chain pharmacy and they replied that the J&J is "hard to order." Could only find one non-corporate pharmacy that had it. Looks like maybe "they" are icing out the J&J?

Ok the family pharmacy that actually has the J&J is running out of doses so I'm going for it tomorrow. I was going to do it at the end of the month when I was more mentally/physically prepared but I have my liposomal vit C (I have a whole lot of it. I plan to take 25,000 mg over tomorrow), my veterinary ivermectin (in pill form for small animals), NAC, bee pollen, alpha lipoic acid, zinc, quercetin, sauna, vit D, weed/CBD etc. I know that this might be a controversial decision on this forum to not fight till the death against this thing but I wanted to make a tactical decision being in healthcare. I had the option for a medical exception but knew that my doctor would not support it. I'm saving it for when I get pregnant/breast feeding. I know that I am not fighting 1 or 2 injections but possibly one every 6 months or year before the virus really mutates or nature/the cosmos puts an end to this madness. There is so much pressure as part of the Partners Healthcare in MA USA to get vaccinated. I got politely "outed" as a non-vaccinated person by my supervisor's supervisor. I figured if I threw them this bone--and tried to avoid Pfizer and Moderna--I would please myself (to an extent) and avoid the dreaded Pfizer and Moderna (at least for now). Also, I am about to start a menstrual cycle, so if I have any heavy bleeding, or the lining of my uterus falls out in a decidual cast, at least the timing will be right. I'll let you all know how it goes. I'm going in armed with knowledge and fearlessness. Thanks to @Gaby and @Keyhole for all the guidance with protocols.

Back
Top Bottom