Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Hey marek760, I bought both ivermectin and HCQ from Xatz Biotech on Alibaba. My contact person was Serena, her email address is serena[at]xatzbiotech.com

I received outstanding service form her. She was extremely organised, communicative and polite, a real professional and a pleasure to deal with. My order arrived in Poland in just over a week via a private courier marked as something completely different to ensure it goes through customs without issues. I hope it helps :-)
For ordering Ive or HCQ. I was part of a group order 2 months ago but I know it was on Alibaba with direct contact in China. They will write another med name on the bill and package so don't be surprised. It's the same company that @Oxajil gave you just above.

According to my research it should be 0.2mg per KG of body weight, taken on 2 consecutively days. Quite some people recommend higher dosages.

I took my information from the health protocol posted by Gaby on SOTT last January but as I Wrote, there are many protocols that are tested and that might work very well depending on the subject (age, general condition, symptoms, etc.).
Anyway, I think you got your information from the well-done study that Gaby posted in this thread saying

Increasing reports of persistent, vexing, and even disabling symptoms after recovery from acute COVID-19 have been reported and that many have termed the condition as “Long COVID” and patients as “long haulers,” estimated to occur in approximately 10%–30% of cases.[...] They treated 33 patients who were between 4 and 12 weeks from the onset of symptoms with escalating doses of ivermectin; 0.2 mg/kg for 2 days if mild and 0.4 mg/kg for 2 days if moderate, with doses extended if symptoms persisted. They found that in 87.9% of the patients, resolution of all symptoms was observed after 2 doses with an additional 7% reporting complete resolution after additional doses. Their experience suggests the need for controlled studies to better test efficacy in this vexing syndrome.

Gaby drew our attention to it. It appears to be a good study. I thank you for this reminder. Since it has been tested on several people with good results, I might try it.

And more questions about ordering.

I'm finally placing an order for the Ivermectin and hydroxycloriquine with xian tongze since everyone has had a good response here. From looking through the comments on this thread, I see I can order the amounts I choose which is far less then the minimum listed on the webpage which is 1 kg. Is this correct? I would also like to order doxycycline but I don't have a dosage for that, can someone help me with that? In capsules what would the mg be suggested? For the Ivermectin I'll request 12mg capsules and for the hydroxy. 200mg. cap (if thats possible). Please correct me or add information you think is helpful. Thanks so much. Preparing for "what may come" is time consuming and costs some $. One kg of hydroxy is $285 US!

I really hope they haven't been flooded out.

Last edited:
Hi Kay Kim. Got a reply from Kay Biotech Pvt Ltd. I didn't actually go to their website but asked for best quote and they were the ones that replied.
100 tablets....£10.00 UK Sterling
Shipping £33.00
Paypal. £2.50
Total £45.50.

The gentleman was very helpful and said not to worry about UK customs as he would mark it as gift.?????????.

I'll just have to wait and see if they turn up. The tablets themselves were as cheap as chips. Amazing transport costs
Thank you again for taking the time to send me that website, much appreciated.
Hi!
Have you received your "gift" yet? This is a great price for the Ivermectin which I assume you bought. I'm now back to looking into Indiamart. I'd prefer to buy from India over China. I've sent an email and we'll see if I get a reply soon. Hopefully they aren't flooded out as well.:shock:

We should all know better than to eat anything containing high fructose corn syrup, and apparently there is a link between that and the Covid-19 virus. It seems that hfcs coats the virus making it invisible to the immune system.
I just watched this video and I’ll leave the link for anyone who wants to have a look.

I found this info in a blog and it corresponds with several other sources i could find. The 0.2mg * bodyweight in KG formula seems to be the most common.

I did read yet another paper on tests specifically on "covid-victims" where "they" test doses of 0.1 mg, 0.2 mg and 0.4 mg of ivermectin. Results are that 0.2 and 0.4 work best and it should be taken at the start of "the sickness"/person showing symptoms.

It doesn't stop at all. You only have a 10-minute window to edit your posts - just like other members. It could create a conversational mess if posts remained editable at all times.

Well, i did run a forum myself for about 7 years and i didnt had any probs with people being able to edit their postings... 10min is a bit harsh.....

Hi!
Have you received your "gift" yet? This is a great price for the Ivermectin which I assume you bought. I'm now back to looking into Indiamart. I'd prefer to buy from India over China. I've sent an email and we'll see if I get a reply soon. Hopefully they aren't flooded out as well.
Hi SummerLite, Yep, got delivery after 9 days with no problems at all. Hope everything goes o.k.for you. If not let me know and I'll give you the e-mail details that I've kept.

Hi SummerLite, Yep, got delivery after 9 days with no problems at all. Hope everything goes o.k.for you. If not let me know and I'll give you the e-mail details that I've kept.
Hi, Tuatha. I still haven't been lucky on the Ivermectin front. Would you mind sharing the details with me, then that would be a big thing ticked off my list.

Hi, Tuatha. I still haven't been lucky on the Ivermectin front. Would you mind sharing the details with me, then that would be a big thing ticked off m
Mr. Sayed Abu Sualeh Shamoon
Kay Biotech Pvt. Ltd., 1st Floor Shop No-4-a ,5,6 Ram Gali Mangal Building Bhagirath Palace Central Delhi, Delhi - 110006, Delhi, India
+91-8048575522
kaybiotechpvtltd@gmail.com, tuneeraforyou@gmail.com
https://www.kay-biotech.com/
Original Requirements
Product Name:Ivermectin Tablet
Quantity:3 Strip of 10 Tablets
Description:I am interested in buying Ivermectin Tablet. Kindly send me price and other details.

Hi cassandra. This was my original contact and order. When I found out how cheap the tablets were I increased my order to 100. Mr Sayed Shamoon was my original contact and then another chap took over for the dispatch.

Hope this helps.

Mr. Sayed Abu Sualeh Shamoon
Kay Biotech Pvt. Ltd., 1st Floor Shop No-4-a ,5,6 Ram Gali Mangal Building Bhagirath Palace Central Delhi, Delhi - 110006, Delhi, India
+91-8048575522
kaybiotechpvtltd@gmail.com, tuneeraforyou@gmail.com
https://www.kay-biotech.com/
Original Requirements
Product Name:Ivermectin Tablet
Quantity:3 Strip of 10 Tablets
Description:I am interested in buying Ivermectin Tablet. Kindly send me price and other details.

Hi cassandra. This was my original contact and order. When I found out how cheap the tablets were I increased my order to 100. Mr Sayed Shamoon was my original contact and then another chap took over for the dispatch.

Hope this helps.
Thank you, you are a Star ⭐️ I‘ll write today.

Does anyone have any legal advice for an overseas educator whose local gov't has decreed all educators must be jabbed in order to get into the school? I've tried to get an exemption but to no avail. I am wondering what legal avenues I may explore although being overseas it seems local rules prevail. :(

Back
Top Bottom