Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

A world of enforced vaccination would become sick and start falling apart.
Just wait it out, or head to a part of the world which still has a functioning traditional culture which will not accept pharmaceutical colonialism.
Most importantly stop believing that there is any medical emergency.

Via aliexpress there are multiple similar entries of THIS product:
new 100Tablets/bottle Ivermectin Tablets For Livestock Poultry Pet Oral Repellent
new-100Tablets-bottle-Ivermectin-Tablets-For-Livestock-Poultry-Pet-Oral-Repellent.jpg_220x220xz.jpg_.webp
I got this one from Alibaba the other day. Took about 4 weeks and thought that it may not arrive but it did! I live in liberal Massachusetts in the USA. Have not tried it yet. Awaiting the real plague. I printed out the info about weight and mg on their advertising page. All things on bottle is in Chinese.

Doing a search on ivermectin on both alibaba and aliexpress shows multiple products but from what I can see all of them are for veterinary use (livestock, dogs etc.) only. I suspect that, all things considered, using them is okay? However, there are so many products available in this category that at least I, and maybe others here, would appreciate advice on which of those would be okay to buy?

Two examples:
Thank you for finding this!!!!

I ordered from Allibaba - AliExpress doesn´t ship this product to Germany....

I ordered twice from AliExpress App an I AM from germany. The first package with ivermectin is already arrived and the second is on its way. :whistle:
Could you please share which product was that? Maybe it will be cheaper and I order that one in the next round... ;-)
Tnx!!!

In this recording of a conversation between Dr. Mercola and Judy Mikowitz, she goes back to the role of interferon. She is talking about type I interferon and that includes the two types alpha and beta interferon. At least that's how I understood it.

I wanted to order the interferon nasal spray from the shop in Russia that was linked in this thread. Unfortunately it didn't work. I think the homeopathic interferon option is inexpensive on the one hand and possibly even more effective than the spray on the other. I'm just wondering what potency to take. I tend towards C200. If there is someone here who is more familiar with homeopathy, I would be very grateful for any advice.
Hi, i use something from iherb, Lactobacillus brevis, that is supposed to make interferon alpha. As it is a duo with glutathione producing L fermentum ME3 and i have to use a lot of NAC to keep the slime thin, i thought i would be something for me. I do not notice much difference, but sleep much longer now and have spluttery stools. Less now from taking only one at the time. Might be from the added fibers, i get the same from eating fruit. Its this one on iherb: Dr. Ohhira's, Reg'Activ, Immune & Vitality, 60 Capsules
Consult your primary healthcare provider before using this product. I did, he was not happy. :-)

Last edited:
I totally agree with this. It really has come to the point where most people will take the jab and we will inevitably be surrounded by it. Even those who don't believe it necessary, will do so because they think it's the only way to restore their freedoms, (probably incorrect but that's what they believe) or are pressured by their employer, or need to travel or the extreme social pressure, etc. We have to coexist with these people, and I don't think living in fear is going to help us.

All we can ever do is to do our best to cope with the situation facing us with the knowledge that we have. I recall the C's saying something to the effect that if we do all we can, our 4D self will reach out and meet us. They have also told us many times that knowledge protects. So if we are applying that knowledge by following the health protocols, staying calm and patient, sharing and networking, meditating and prayer, it is entirely possible that we will have some form of protection. And we also have faith in Cosmic Mind, maybe the strongest possible help and who knows how that could change things?

And maybe someone up there's responding already!

Maybe wearing a mask would help? Although I do so at work and I work around lots of vaccinated individuals - staff (and patients) and I had somewhat of a funny reaction there the other day. It felt like I was getting a virus. Luckily it subsided very quickly, but I thought I was getting Coronavirus all over again! Maybe it was my immune system's response to someone 'shedding' spike proteins? I'm not sure.

It's hard to know when this happens with people, or if it happens with everyone who gets vaccinated or not, or if it's after the 1st shot or the 2nd.
If you're going to wear a mask, perhaps sprinkle it with Thieves Oil, as the mask itself is pretty darn useless of course.

I ordered the 2nd product on Aliexpress. It's 5mg tablets. It is listed as a veterinary medicine, but the same ivermectin used to treat humans. The delivery took 5 weeks and my first order was opened by customs and then destroyed. The second order came to me. My family and I take it once a month prophylactically.
Mine arrived today, it is not like under no 2 although I am waiting the second one same in the picture 2 to arrive. First is this:

20210512_142617.jpg
Found mix reviews online about animal ivermectin and it s safety, it is 7.5mg and planned to take two monthly, so was wondering is it safe for use but it seems you broke the ice.

From this thread, I repost Nucifera's link on lysine.

Some precautions to know:
Lysine is a treatment, not a cure, and is dependent on the immune system response
gathering momentum to further control the illness. All should remain on at least a
maintenance dose of 1 gm for a minimum of a 1 week (preferably 2 weeks or more)
after all symptoms have abated including following dietary restrictions for 3 weeks to
prevent relapse. Evidence of asymptomatic clotting for those who stopped the regimen
too early was observed. Coffee (associated arginine increase) can overwhelm lysine
rendering it ineffective until the caffeine effect subsides. The caffeine effect displaces
lysine from the metabolic pathways. (18) Coffee/high caffeine consumption was the
most common behavior of long term symptomatic subjects, followed by a
vegetarian/lysine deficient diet and exercising. Coffee/high caffeine drinks should be
avoided during treatment and for 3 weeks after recovery at a minimum.
Cautionary note: Long term asymptomatic (over 1 month) and medically fragile patients
should exercise caution and use low dose lysine for the initial days and incrementally
raise their dose 500 mg every 4 to 5 days, until reaching 2500 mg daily and evaluate.
Higher doses have been used, but the concern is that doses higher than 3000 mg could
result in occult clots embolizing. No coffee, exercise, marijuana, or arginine rich foods
during treatment is included in the recommended protocol. Lysine has been reported to
nearly double serum zinc levels without supplementation. (16) Zinc and calcium should
not be given with lysine since lysine also raises calcium levels. (22) Patients on
pacemakers should be under close clinical observation since lysine might increase
cardiac output (21) and increases pulmonary resistance.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344210822_Lysine_Therapy_for_SARS-CoV-2

And:
It was soon discovered that the interaction of the virus with the cell surface was mediated by a protein present in its spicules, the spike-like structures that line the outside of the coronavirus.

This protein (called the S protein) has a very high affinity for a receptor called ACE2, which is present on the surface of human cells, and interaction with this protein facilitates the translocation of the virus into the cells.

A unique feature of the S protein of SARS-CoV-2 is the presence of a basic amino acid sequence (RRAR, i.e. Arginine-Arginine-Alanine-Arginine) that is not found in other coronaviruses, including its close cousin SARS-CoV-1, which was responsible for the SARS epidemic in 2002.
Deepl.
Une nouvelle porte d’entrée moléculaire pour le coronavirus

And you may as well see the sun set from the other side : L-Citrulline
Arky Chu Gong: Chateau morning exercise regime

Last edited:
Here is an interesting article about the benefits of the needles of the Pine of Weymouth (Pinus Strobus) for protection against the spike protein generated by the bodies of the vaccinated:

You can find it in essential oil: Amazon:Huile essentielle : Pin Weymouth BIO - Pinus strobus - 5 ml: Amazon.fr: HygiÚne et Soins du corps

This link goes to the French site of Amazon, but you can see the brand and look for it in country's Amazon website.

Be careful, essential oils can be dangerous if taken internally. Better to take it externally at first.

In my search for natural remedies against COVID, I became aware of the plant Artemisia through a reference in the medical journal. Interestingly, it is a German physician, Dr. pharm. Hans-Martin Hirth, who dedicated his life to this plant and founded the organization anamed.de.

Home - anamed edition

anamed - Action Natural Medicine in the Tropics.

We should not only wish for health, but fight for it as a right.

- Kofi Annan

Anamed works in the field of development aid. Its main focus is the promotion of self-responsible, self-empowered, sustainable health and nutrition care accessible to all, with the help of natural medicine knowledge gained in 35 years in the tropics and worldwide. This happens in the responsibility before God and in his order. The communication of this knowledge takes place in particular through international, regional and local seminars and training measures. All the following statements are to be understood as the basis of a fruitful discussion, into which we thus contribute our experiences and views.

Origin
Anamed, the campaign Natural Medicine in the Tropics, was founded in 1985 by the German pharmacist Dr. Hans-Martin Hirt in connection with African healers. Over the years, a large number of other committed collaborators in many countries in Africa and other continents were added.

1994 is the founding year of the association "anamed international e.V.", registered in Germany and based in Winnenden near Stuttgart. Its aim is to support the activities of anamed.

Who are we...
Anamed international is a Christian organization. Our work is based on the example of Jesus: John 9:1-7 describes how Jesus used locally available resources to heal a blind man. anamed seminars are open to people of all denominations and faiths.

It all started in a jungle village...
... in what was then Zaire, now the Democratic Republic of Congo.
From 1985 to 1991, pharmacist Hans-Martin Hirt spoke with hundreds of local healers about the possibilities and limits of therapy with medicinal plants. Doctors and development workers joined in to find ways to improve the disastrous health care system. The results were recorded in the book "Natural Medicine in the Tropics".

And became an international movement....
This book is now being used all over the world. The movement that emerged from this is called "Aktion Natürliche Medizin" (anamed). Currently there are 35 anamed groups in fifteen countries. To support them, the association "anamed international e.V." was founded in Germany in 1994.

Medicinal plant research
Creation delights us with 500,000 flowering plants. About 10% of these are used in traditional medicine, and 40,000 of them grow in the tropics. About 10,000 have already had their effects scientifically described, according to a WHO census...and the rest of 30,000? Wait for your research results, dear collaborator!!!

Anamed has described 60 medicinal plants in more detail in its literature. But to understand a single medicinal plant even approximately a whole human life is necessary. The plant that has caused the most feedback is the plant Artemisia annua. That is why the pharmacist Dr. Hans-Martin Hirt decided to dedicate most of his life to this plant, exemplifying the richness of creation. However, research on this plant proved to be completely impossible, as the wild forms of this plant have extremely different active ingredient contents. He has therefore settled on a non-genetically modified subspecies of this plant, and calls it Artemisia annua anamed, or abbreviated A-3.

By mid-2020, Artemesia was being discussed in the media as a way to combat COVID.

Corona-Kräutersirup diffamiert: Afrika-Aufstand gegen WHO

In Germany, no references to this plant are found in connection with COVID.

„Ein gefährlicher Irrweg“

"A dangerous aberration"
WHO rejects all herbal presentations of Artemisia for the treatment of malaria.

In a June 2012 statement on the efficacy of "non-pharmaceutical forms of Artemisia annua L." against malaria, the World Health Organization (WHO) rejects the use of A. annua in any form, including tea, for the treatment or prevention of malaria [19]. Four reasons are given: Unpredictable drug content, underdosing, recrudescence, and risk of resistance. These problems differ depending on the point of view.

In 2015, this plant was awarded the Nobel Prize

When I came by chance to the site of Anamed and Dr. Hirth, I was very surprised what results the private research of a visionary brought to light. This concerned not only COVID but also extremely important treatment protocols for malaria, cancer and HIV, among others.

Downloads - anamed edition

Dr. Hirth has made publicly available a database of documents in several languages describing accurate use of Artemisia for COVID as well.

In my search for natural remedies against COVID, I became aware of the plant Artemisia through a reference in the medical journal. Interestingly, it is a German physician, Dr. pharm. Hans-Martin Hirth, who dedicated his life to this plant and founded the organization anamed.de.

Home - anamed edition

anamed - Action Natural Medicine in the Tropics.

We should not only wish for health, but fight for it as a right.

- Kofi Annan

Anamed works in the field of development aid. Its main focus is the promotion of self-responsible, self-empowered, sustainable health and nutrition care accessible to all, with the help of natural medicine knowledge gained in 35 years in the tropics and worldwide. This happens in the responsibility before God and in his order. The communication of this knowledge takes place in particular through international, regional and local seminars and training measures. All the following statements are to be understood as the basis of a fruitful discussion, into which we thus contribute our experiences and views.

Origin
Anamed, the campaign Natural Medicine in the Tropics, was founded in 1985 by the German pharmacist Dr. Hans-Martin Hirt in connection with African healers. Over the years, a large number of other committed collaborators in many countries in Africa and other continents were added.

1994 is the founding year of the association "anamed international e.V.", registered in Germany and based in Winnenden near Stuttgart. Its aim is to support the activities of anamed.

Who are we...
Anamed international is a Christian organization. Our work is based on the example of Jesus: John 9:1-7 describes how Jesus used locally available resources to heal a blind man. anamed seminars are open to people of all denominations and faiths.

It all started in a jungle village...
... in what was then Zaire, now the Democratic Republic of Congo.
From 1985 to 1991, pharmacist Hans-Martin Hirt spoke with hundreds of local healers about the possibilities and limits of therapy with medicinal plants. Doctors and development workers joined in to find ways to improve the disastrous health care system. The results were recorded in the book "Natural Medicine in the Tropics".

And became an international movement....
This book is now being used all over the world. The movement that emerged from this is called "Aktion Natürliche Medizin" (anamed). Currently there are 35 anamed groups in fifteen countries. To support them, the association "anamed international e.V." was founded in Germany in 1994.

Medicinal plant research
Creation delights us with 500,000 flowering plants. About 10% of these are used in traditional medicine, and 40,000 of them grow in the tropics. About 10,000 have already had their effects scientifically described, according to a WHO census...and the rest of 30,000? Wait for your research results, dear collaborator!!!

Anamed has described 60 medicinal plants in more detail in its literature. But to understand a single medicinal plant even approximately a whole human life is necessary. The plant that has caused the most feedback is the plant Artemisia annua. That is why the pharmacist Dr. Hans-Martin Hirt decided to dedicate most of his life to this plant, exemplifying the richness of creation. However, research on this plant proved to be completely impossible, as the wild forms of this plant have extremely different active ingredient contents. He has therefore settled on a non-genetically modified subspecies of this plant, and calls it Artemisia annua anamed, or abbreviated A-3.

By mid-2020, Artemesia was being discussed in the media as a way to combat COVID.

Corona-Kräutersirup diffamiert: Afrika-Aufstand gegen WHO

In Germany, no references to this plant are found in connection with COVID.

„Ein gefährlicher Irrweg“

"A dangerous aberration"
WHO rejects all herbal presentations of Artemisia for the treatment of malaria.

In a June 2012 statement on the efficacy of "non-pharmaceutical forms of Artemisia annua L." against malaria, the World Health Organization (WHO) rejects the use of A. annua in any form, including tea, for the treatment or prevention of malaria [19]. Four reasons are given: Unpredictable drug content, underdosing, recrudescence, and risk of resistance. These problems differ depending on the point of view.

In 2015, this plant was awarded the Nobel Prize

When I came by chance to the site of Anamed and Dr. Hirth, I was very surprised what results the private research of a visionary brought to light. This concerned not only COVID but also extremely important treatment protocols for malaria, cancer and HIV, among others.

Downloads - anamed edition

Dr. Hirth has made publicly available a database of documents in several languages describing accurate use of Artemisia for COVID as well.
Very, very interesting. Thank you @Nachtweide for your research which will definitely benefit others like me🤗

Back
Top Bottom