Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I have just experienced this with a married couple I know for at least 15 years. We were agreed for the whole damn year long that Covid is a scam, that the vaccines are potentially dangerous and untested, and that only a fool would take a shot - but within a stretch of only two weeks they have made an about-turn, which has totally shocked me.

She - who actually calls the shots [no pun intended] - has decided to make an appointment for next Thursday for a vaccination!

Speaking to her on the phone Sunday night I initially started to argue but realized it was already a done deal.
She admitted that vaxxing is not a good idea but losing their liberty for the rest of their lives was not a good idea as well. They are tired of testing and waiting in line and want their lives back - here and now...

She hopes that the Pfizer injection they'll receive will not be all that bad. :shock:

Initially I had the impulse to somehow infringe on their decision but was met with cold resistance anyway.

I could only forward the health protocol by Dr. Gaby (taking the German SOTT version) to them but it will probably seem too unwieldy for them if they are interested at all and there will not be enough time to implement anything of it. Doing this has certainly silenced my conscience.

I have pondered that I cannot even know what the purpose of people's lives actually is.
For them having fun and 'feeling free' may be of utmost importance - at least in this particular life.

My own stance of sitting back and preserving myself not least with the aim of serving a 'higher purpose' would seem utterly boring to many people, or maybe I'm probably just the cautious type.
Well, if people like Dr. Sherri Tenpenny are even half correct in their prognostications, it's possible this couple won't feel very "free" for very long. Let's hope that's not the case, but the warnings are out there.

A friend of mine said, since so many people close to her are getting the shot, and she's been very concerned: she's hoping for the best, and keeping informed. That's about all one can do. Not much chance of changing anyone's mind.

Well, if people like Dr. Sherri Tenpenny are even half correct in their prognostications, it's possible this couple won't feel very "free" for very long. Let's hope that's not the case, but the warnings are out there.

A friend of mine said, since so many people close to her are getting the shot, and she's been very concerned: she's hoping for the best, and keeping informed. That's about all one can do. Not much chance of changing anyone's mind.

Initially people were taking their shots out of fear, now more and more people are hoping that with most people vaccinated life might be as 'carefree' as it was two years ago. The latest craze over here is that the vaxxed will be awarded more freedoms than the remaining 75% of the population.

If you are alluding to Dr. Tenpenny's research on the vaccinated somehow infecting others - yes, that scares me.
Due to the lockdown there are only a limited number of people I have 'close contact' with.
('Close' means no hugging or handshaking anymore)

Most of them are on their way to having an injection soon...

Initially people were taking their shots out of fear, now more and more people are hoping that with most people vaccinated life might be as 'carefree' as it was two years ago. The latest craze over here is that the vaxxed will be awarded more freedoms than the remaining 75% of the population.

If you are alluding to Dr. Tenpenny's research on the vaccinated somehow infecting others - yes, that scares me.
Due to the lockdown there are only a limited number of people I have 'close contact' with.
('Close' means no hugging or handshaking anymore)

Most of them are on their way to having an injection soon...
Actually, I was referring to her frightening prediction that in a matter of months untold millions of vaccinated will be dead, as soon as they are exposed to one of the seven (normally benign) coronaviruses that affect humans, which have been in the environment for decades; this will trigger the out of control immune response since the secondary macrophages are disabled by the synthetic antibodies in the vaccines, and so the normal inflammation (as per the first type of macrophages) that occurs when fighting off viruses, etc., is in this way unable to be stopped, which is the role of the secondary macrophages. This out of control inflammation (as in cytokine storms, etc.) is what's so deadly. There's also the problem of the replicating spike proteins, which I'm not sure even needs an outside coronavirus to trigger it. I believe the vaccine gets going on that right away. Tenpenny talks about the damage done to the lining of the lungs.

Today in the news we see a country with the highest percentage of its population vaccinated world wide, now having to shut down again due to a surge in Covid cases; so this would seem to indicate Tenpenny was correct in her predictions:

Tenpenny: Getting the picture now? Most Vaccinated Nation #Seychelles Reintroduces Curbs as Covid Cases Surge - Bloomberg

By the way, my husband and I have been invited to stay a few days in a rented house in August -- we'll be spending time with vaccinated relatives; I haven't seen my brother, also vaccinated, who has been battling cancer in over a year, so I was going to go through with this.

What can we do to protect ourselves from the vaccinated? They are everywhere. My husband is at work everyday with the vaccinated. They are in the food stores and other stores where we shop. Seems to me we have to work on our own immune systems, and not worry so much about exposure to the vaccinated since I don't see a feasible way of preventing that kind of exposure.

Any suggestions, other than taking supplements, etc., for protecting ourselves? I was thinking antimicrobial nose and throat sprays, I like the kind with grapefruit seed extract, would be a precaution, and something to use after serious exposure. Anything else?

From a couple of recent research papers on LONG COVID (aka post-acuted COVID-19 sydrome) and one Salk Institute paper on the non-infective (non-viral) spike protein damage on endothelial cells:

(1)
- SAM-E (esp. if you are under-methylator). Dosage: 200-600 mg/d (this is a guesstimate)
- L-Serine (or phosphatidylserine). Dosage: L-Serine 10-15 grams/d (morning, empty stomach), for phosphatidylserine 300-900 mg/d (guesstimate)
- Glutathione (pref. liposomal form). Dosage: 1000mg/d
- B12 as Methylcobalamin (not cyanocobalamin or other cheap B12 derivatives): 500 - 1000 μg (mcg) / d #
- Folate as (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (not folic acid) : 2000 - 8000 μg (mcg) / d #
- Vitamin D3 in fat soluble form (pref. from animal source for superb absorption), with Vitamin K2. Dosage : 5000-10000 IU/d for VitD, 2-3mg/d for Vitamin K2 (LEF Super K is good)
- Magnesium (pref. in various forms, but not just oxide or sodium form): 500-1000 mg/d (Now Foods, Magnesium Transporters is good)*

* with these, at higher dosages, you may experience rapid lose stools, so be prepared
# can cause irritation and even brain fog in some, esp. if you are an over-methylator. Do not use long term, just around the vax.

The above seem to be depleted in many LONG COVID cases and supplementing with them may help the immune system to quicker respond from the spike protein release.

Above ideas from this paper: COVID-19: A methyl-group assault?, Andrew McCaddon, Björn Regland, Medical Hypotheses 149 (2021) 110543, Redirecting

(2)
And from an interesting paper from Salk institute, that shows in an experimental animal test, that the spike protein by itself (without an active virus), will cause endothelial damage inside a living organism. Remember, all of the vaccines so far will make your body produce the spike protein - so because of this, I would use this as my most important supplement, if I had to take the vaccine:

- NAC aka N-Acetyl-Cysteine, pref. sustained release (keeps blood plasma levels higher for a longer time): 600-1800 mg/d divided into 3 doses (Now and Doctor's best have sustain release NAC with co-factors like selenium and molybden)

NAC in the Salk Institute paper helped to quell down the reactive oxygen species caused by the introduction of non-viral spike protein into the blood circulation.

Above ideas from this paper: SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Impairs Endothelial Function via Downregulation of ACE 2, Yuyang Lei et al., Circulation Research. 2021;128:1323–1326. DOI: 10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902

Those are in my own cabinet, although I have no plans to take any of the current injections so far. If I have to take one, I'd prefer to take one that is sprayed inside a nose and only containing the viral fragments towards which the immune system hopefully makes a longer lasting actual viral infection and transmissibility immunity against (these are under development, and might even hit test phase this year). No mRNA or modified DNA with adenovirus vector injections for me, because the risks are not quantifiable (too much noise in the dataset and VAERS etc data is lagging behind approx 1-2 months with so many adverse effects still being processed, that it is difficult to gauge any risks accurately).

What can we do to protect ourselves from the vaccinated? They are everywhere. My husband is at work everyday with the vaccinated. They are in the food stores and other stores where we shop. Seems to me we have to work on our own immune systems, and not worry so much about exposure to the vaccinated since I don't see a feasible way of preventing that kind of exposure.
I agree with you on this.

Vaccinated people are everywhere.

Any suggestions, other than taking supplements, etc., for protecting ourselves? I was thinking antimicrobial nose and throat sprays, I like the kind with grapefruit seed extract, would be a precaution, and something to use after serious exposure. Anything else?

Look at my post as soon as it is approved:

I made that post based on my research into : long haulers and test animals who have only been exposed to the spike protein part of the virus (not the virus itself). NAC and methylation support are keys, afaik, so far. I'll keep posting as I learn more (the above was summarized after I rummaged through 37 recent papers on COVID-19).

I have pondered that I cannot even know what the purpose of people's lives actually is.
For them having fun and 'feeling free' may be of utmost importance - at least in this particular life.
Many people have had a nasty shock if that's what they live by. I think, to some people, the 'vaccine' - although they may know it doesn't work, and is potentially deadly, is a form of wishful thinking and gambling.... and a case of "see no evil".

Maybe wearing a mask would help? Although I do so at work and I work around lots of vaccinated individuals - staff (and patients) and I had somewhat of a funny reaction there the other day. It felt like I was getting a virus. Luckily it subsided very quickly, but I thought I was getting Coronavirus all over again! Maybe it was my immune system's response to someone 'shedding' spike proteins? I'm not sure.

It's hard to know when this happens with people, or if it happens with everyone who gets vaccinated or not, or if it's after the 1st shot or the 2nd.

A part ma fille et moi, toutes nos connaissances et membres de notre famille sont vaccinées...
Je respecte leur libre arbitre, je les avais informés de ma position avant qu'ils passent à l'acte...
Nous avons attrapé le corona anglais toutes les deux moi fin mars début avril 3 semaines et Nadège il y a 3 semaines...

Except for my daughter and me, all our acquaintances and family members are vaccinated...
I respect their free will, I had informed them of my position before they took the action...
We caught the English corona both me at the end of March beginning of April 3 weeks and Nadège 3 weeks ago...

I found the following article on Sott more than interesting and enlightening on the behaviour of coronaviruses: Coronavirus — Le bon sens d'un médecin de campagne : de l'anthropologie médicale à la génétique moléculaire -- Sott.net

I will go to DeepL to share some passages:
Three important points that form the basis of the whole thing

First point - First, we need to distinguish between DNA and RNA viruses.

The Covid-19 coronavirus (CoV) (the acronym for coronavirus disease 2019) belongs to the family of RNA viruses (single-stranded), just like the influenza virus or the HIV retrovirus, as well as the hepatitis C virus.

Adenoviruses are DNA viruses (double stranded).

This means that they have a different way of colonising the host.

DNA viruses are "facilitated" in their copying and extension because they are in front of the host's DNA genome; they integrate directly into it and multiply via the DNA-dependent DNA polymerase that copies them.

RNA viruses, on the other hand, will have to find a trick, if you will, to copy the RNA into DNA. The trick is reverse transcriptase, an enzyme found in plants, animals and humans. During a viral attack, the reverse transcriptase is picked up by the virus, which transforms the RNA into DNA and allows it to be incorporated into the DNA of the individual.

Second point - Dr Tadeusz Nawrocki's molecular biology work on ribonucleases has shown that it is iron that activates this transcriptase function. Indeed,

"The measurement of ribonuclease activity in plasma, serum and body fluids shows the importance of iron in the multiplication of viruses, microbes, cancers and diseases in general. "

If there is an excess of iron, there is an excess of reverse transcriptase.

"The virulence will be extremely important and the disease will flare up. "

And he concludes that any increase in iron is detrimental to this mechanism.

Third point - This virus that comes to colonise the individual attacks its DNA. The attack is on the secondary bonds of the DNA, which hold the primary bonds together. What happens is that the DNA relaxes: the two branches yawn a little. This relaxation allows the virus to embed itself on these chromosomal breaks: this is where the production is the most important and where the clinical manifestations and clinical evolution are sometimes dramatic. If you add to this an excess of iron, paracetamol or antibiotics, all three of which also have this effect of chromosomal breaks, the mixture will be explosive and will express the full intensity of the disease.

The therapeutic plan: three modes of action

1 - Putting reverse transcriptase under the knife

For this, an inhibitor is needed. Doctors Beljanski and Nawrocki have demonstrated this reverse transcriptase inhibitor function in extracts of a natural plant, Pao pereira. In a publication, Pao pereira

"has demonstrated its effectiveness, particularly against the AIDS virus. "

2 - Blocking the action of iron

If you block iron, you block reverse transcriptase.

Iron is life, but it can very quickly become a poison. So controlling iron is really controlling the disease(4). To slow down the action of iron, you need a chelator. Dr Nawrocki and his team discovered this chelation function, i.e. reducing iron in areas where there was too much and repositioning it, with raubasin, a substance that already existed in the pharmacopoeia of our parents and grandparents for its vascular characteristics. This other capacity to slow down the action of iron and to distribute it in a significant way is a discovery by Dr Nawrocki and his team, which was therefore patented. Nawrocki adds that at this stage of the strategy:

"we've already done a big part to undermine the passage of the RNA virus into DNA. "

3 - Repairing damaged DNA

The idea is to avoid the multiplication of the virus - also of iron, which is a promoter of this invasion of the genome, but also of any endogenous substance, such as hormones, or exogenous substances, such as heavy metals which, in this case, accelerate the degradation of RNA - and therefore to repair the 'broken' DNA as quickly as possible. For Dr Nawrocki, it is therefore a question of finding locking molecules that can be placed at the site of the break so as to close, or lock, the DNA at the level of the secondary bonds and allow the repair enzymes to do their job as quickly as possible. Alstonine, extracted from the African plant Rauwolfia Vomitoria, is an alkaloid that has this capacity. Its effectiveness has been scientifically demonstrated and visualised using a luminescence technique.

"We see alstonine on stand-by behind the membrane of normal cells and then penetrate and act as a lock molecule in the chromosomal DNA of the nucleus of cells affected, whether by a virus, cancer or other cause. "

It has become, in the context of cancers, a macroscopic and microscopic marking system.

To find out more about Dr. Tadeusz Nawrocki and his trinity of care, in this link you should leave your email address and first name to access his explanatory videos on HLA's system, The different treatments(Vitamin C, Zinc, Quercetin...), My friend Plassard, and Focus.
ANGLAIS NAWROCKI | Acme

In today's emergency situation, he advises adding his treatment to Professor Raoult's protocol
(Hydroxychloroquine) for a better efficiency and less risk of a side effect.

And to conclude:
Like the tree, we started from the roots to treat the evil. The good sense of things in every sense of the word. Dr Beljanski, who taught him so much and introduced him to molecular biology, had told him: if we want to treat living organisms, there is an order that must be respected, starting with RNA and DNA and ending with structural proteins. None of the treatments proposed today act on the whole, on this 'necessary entity', as Dr Nawrocki points out:

"many of the proposed treatments manage a fraction often referred to the possible expression of a gene without taking into account the upstream and downstream repercussions of the gene modifying the syntheses.

Some propose triple therapy to slow down reverse transcriptase, others play indirectly on the iron/ferric pool by associating Zinc, and others recommend vitamin C which increases iron in this case.

Chloroquine can be effective because it fragments the chromosomes: it will therefore pulverise the viral RNA very quickly, but will also have a secondary effect on the host's DNA (clastogenic effect).

All pathogenic agents, viral, microbial and parasitic, know where to look for iron for their development, i.e. in the red blood cells in the form of haemoglobin and in the macrophages in the form of ferritin. At the level of the red blood cells, there will be in the case of the Coronavirus a possible destruction of the red blood cells. This was written in this recent Chinese publication on 30 March 2020(7).

When this destruction occurs in the pulmonary alveolar micro-vascularisation, the platelets, which can also be manufactured in the lung, will determine micro-emboli confirmed by anatomo-pathology and MRI. But they will also attack the cells lining the internal lumen of the vessels, the endothelial cells which are in fact macrophages. This aggression is the starting point of a new abnormal angiogenesis under the control of microRNA fragments called TdT (terminal desoxynucleotidyl transferase). Finally, the virus can seek iron in the brain's feeder neuroglia, which is essentially composed of macrophages, resulting in symptomatic neurobehavioural reactions. "

(Joe) They take it to an extreme. Black and white thinking. It's ALL a conspiracy - everything! Most people in the Western world today live in a materialistic paradigm. We can take a step back and see the bigger picture because we have a bigger cosmological or philosophical understanding behind it. But people who are focused only in the material world and they SEE correctly that there's something not right about this pandemic thing, they ascribe it ALL to material or worldly powers. Then they naturally decide that then everything is false - even viruses.

A: As we have said, it is not where you are, but who you are and what you see.

Q: (L) When you say, "what you see", you mean seeing the unseen, the truth underneath the lies?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And yet is it also true sometimes that where you are can make you more subject to being bombarded by external elements that are trying to change your FRV?

Q: (L) And in those cases you need to take extra precautions in order to maintain who you are and what you see with greater accuracy?

I've been thinking about this a lot since the reports about the spike protein problem started piling up.

It's no use, we can't hide from it. We have no option. Otherwise we would have to isolate ourselves completely and that is not possible. We would continue with social distancing just as we did with the whole Corona craze. I think we can really only follow the recommendation to keep our system healthy and we really have enough tips/recommendations here on the forum to do that and also to keep our minds in the right frequency.
I think then we have done everything possible. Or what do you think? Network to continue to expose the possible lies and get the right knowledge and also not lose the humour despite everything. To be there for each other.

Maybe (and that´s only a thought) the spike protein doesn't "thrive" on such a breeding ground or in a way that "they" wouldn't expect and their shot backfires. It may be wishful thinking on my part, but I see no other way out at the moment.... otherwise I would have to divorce and live as a hermit in the wilderness.

So I remain stoic and prepare myself as well as I can for anything unforeseen. :cool2:

All of my golf buddies have been injected now, one, a lady of 61 of strong health got AZ yesterday and felt very badly today....she was over the moon to have it but i worry for her now. We'll see. She does not want any information about it so i have to respect that. Interesting that they all scoff about the obvioyus ridiculous rules like mask mandates and curfews and such but are completely oblivious to the meaning of the censoring and the push push push for the injections. As it is indeed rapidly becoming quite impossible to not be subjected to injected persons and i was beginning to worry about that too, i felt relieved after taking the time to watch the podcast of Dr Tenpenny & Co this morning. Mililea made a very good point imo which the doctors also highlighted:
and also to keep our minds in the right frequency.
I think then we have done everything possible. Or what do you think? Network to continue to expose the possible lies and get the right knowledge and also not lose the humour despite everything. To be there for each other.
If you haven't seen the podcast, it was posted on the coronavirus thread:
View attachment 45152

Apart from their medical opinions on how something gets transmitted from the injected to the uninjected in some way (no one knows) they stressed at the end that there is no magic bullet here. It is of the utmost importance to stay healthy not only physically (supplements and such were mentioned which are almost identical to the forum's Health Protocol) but also spiritually and mentally; they advise the importance of getting together with like minded people once a week and sing, cook, laugh etc. They also see this show (Dr Merritt specifically mentioned 'show') as a battle between good and evil and we know that we have the power, there is no need to be fearful or to panic.

They mentioned that AI particles thrive on negativity, so one can do something in that respect, perhaps even if one has been injected.
Perhaps the willingness to see this through uneventfully activates some sort of warrior awareness.
They say that this bio-weapon business that the jabs are all about makes no difference to us having the power, we are spiritual beings and we needn't be afraid. Anyway, i found listening to these doctors very uplifting.

I have just experienced this with a married couple I know for at least 15 years. We were agreed for the whole damn year long that Covid is a scam, that the vaccines are potentially dangerous and untested, and that only a fool would take a shot - but within a stretch of only two weeks they have made an about-turn, which has totally shocked me.

She - who actually calls the shots [no pun intended] - has decided to make an appointment for next Thursday for a vaccination!

Speaking to her on the phone Sunday night I initially started to argue but realized it was already a done deal.
She admitted that vaxxing is not a good idea but losing their liberty for the rest of their lives was not a good idea as well. They are tired of testing and waiting in line and want their lives back - here and now...

She hopes that the Pfizer injection they'll receive will not be all that bad. :shock:

Initially I had the impulse to somehow infringe on their decision but was met with cold resistance anyway.

I could only forward the health protocol by Dr. Gaby (taking the German SOTT version) to them but it will probably seem too unwieldy for them if they are interested at all and there will not be enough time to implement anything of it. Doing this has certainly silenced my conscience.

My own stance of sitting back and preserving myself not least with the aim of serving a 'higher purpose' would seem utterly boring to many people, or maybe I'm probably just the cautious type.

This Phenomena; doing the opposite

I have noticed this phenomena among my colleagues and among my husbands friends as well. First not considering or even rejecting the Covid "vaccines" - and then, they sudden take it. Just like that.

One of my closest colleagues at work, we have been a sort of trio-network, used to share and discuss everything revolving the dark motives behind the Plandemic, Covid "vaccines", Deep state whereabouts... then out of the blue, he suddenly took the jab.

I was really chocked. I find this phenomena puzzling...

Back
Top Bottom