Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

If I have missed anything out, or which needs to be added, that would be excellent (@Gaby etc?).
It looks great.

I would add an idea of doses of stuff I mentioned in the first post for those who have access and/or have already significant inflammatory or insulin resistance issues. Depending on the reaction to the vaccine (or lack thereof), the doses and duration can be adjusted.

In case of insulin issues, berberine or Metformin 500mg once per day and if tolerated, add a second metformin 500mg dose after a week.

Hydroxychloroquine 200mg once per day starting a few days before. On the day of the vaccine do HCQ 200mg twice per day. Continue with 200mg twice per day for one more week or longer.

or

Ivermectine a dose the day of the vaccine and another dose a week afterwards if reactions and/or symptoms persist. Apparently, it worked better than HCQ + azythromycin in COVID-19. A guideline for the dose:

Screenshot_2020-12-18 Ivermectine 3 mg cp, ivermectine, Indications, Posologie et mode d'admin...png

If there's a significant reaction, these could be added:

Azythromycin 250-500mg three times per week or doxycycline 200mg once per day or 100mg twice per day. The later should also give protection if taken every other day.

There was more mentioned in the main thread, but the above is (or was) easy enough to get and use, provided you're not taking already medications which prolong the QT in the electrocardiogram.

There's more, but sometimes simpler is better. If I'm forced to take the vaccine against my will, I'll do the HCQ and perhaps the ivermectine, other than most of the supplements mentioned by Elliot (minus a few ones), adding some of the stuff that classically sits very well with me like milk thistle and bromelain.

I'm already tolerating 8 grams of vitamin C most of the days and will have high quality liposomal vitamin C available just in case. I usually take vitamin D 2000 a couple of times per week and my vit D levels remain on range. I'm taking it every day now.

I'm doing 10-20 minutes comfortably in cold water at 8-10 degrees Celsius, at least once per week or when I can. I do have some cold adapted genes ("Siberian")

I personally don't see how they can enforce the vaccine this season, but we'll see.

Thank you Keyhole and Gaby for putting this together. I'm glad that you all are getting a back up plan in case it comes down to the inevitable. As Keyhole said it will be pricey to collect all the needed supplements but hopefully there is enough time for people to pick up a few at a time so they won't be faced with one large purchase.

Thanks a lot, Gaby and Keyhole!

I just have a couple of questions regarding the supplements.
Glycine – 5 grams powder per day
Considering that Glycine is an amino acid which fulfill so many functions within our body, my question would be, to achieve the function we desire in the protocol, what would be the right time to take it (evening, morning, empty stomach, etc)? I ask it because I'm a big fan of Glycine, so I have been taken it before sleep along with melatonin, and I have to say, I sleep like a baby.:-) Other people, according to research, take it for other purposes at other times during the day.
Coq10 – 4-800mg per day (example here)
I don't know whether this could be relevant, but some orthomolecular/functional medicine practitioners recommend the reduced form of CoQ10, which is Ubiquinol. Looking for the difference, I found this:

CoQ10 vs. Ubiquinol

CoQ10 is a vitamin-like nutrient and antioxidant that is naturally found in every cell of your body. It plays a major role in energy production for cellular function, so the organs with the highest energy needs—the heart, kidneys and liver—tend to store the largest amounts of CoQ10 throughout your body.

CoQ10 comes in two forms—ubiquinone (the oxidized form) and ubiquinol (the reduced form). As the active form of CoQ10, ubiquinol serves as a better antioxidant because it can give its two spare electrons to free radicals, leaving the rest of your body’s cells untouched. On the flip side, CoQ10 (ubiquinone) is better for energy metabolism inside of cells due to its oxidized state.

Interestingly, you only need to take one form because your body smartly converts between the two forms of CoQ10 automatically, depending on what it needs at that moment. However, as you age, your body has a more difficult time metabolizing CoQ10 and converting it to ubiquinol. Some medical experts suggest that younger people can benefit more from CoQ10, while older people can benefit more from ubiquinol.

I talked to a very good friend of mine who is working in a clinic. Most of the staff and even a doctor are not looking forward for a vaccination and try to avoid it, since they are not guinea pigs. And these guys are the first ones that will get vaccinated.

At least for Germany it is supposed that a questionnaire needs to be filled out before a vaccination and that is possibly the crux to avoid it. Because they will also ask for sensibilities, i.e. hazelnut and so on. If you are allergic you cannot be vaccinated since the contraindication. That is important to get to the contraindications of each vaccine beforehand and to use one symptom - you have or not - and to fill it out. They cannot ask for proof, because nobody wants to cause a shock in a patient. I will further get some more information in the future.

To get time, you can call in sick as well, because you are not allowed to be vaccinated in a two-week frame once you have been sick (i. e. a flu) and at the moment it is enough to call a doctor in Germany.

And right now it is still possible for many people in Germany to just refuse it, unless you belong to nurses and so on, where things get a bit more complicated.

My employer's sister came into work today right after she had received the Pfizer shot. She's an ER nurse who has been recently transferred to the ICU at our largest hospital. She voluntarily took it. Neither her nor her co-workers really wanted to, but she is never sick and wanted to make sure, that as she is in contact with Covid patients eight hours a day, she didn't want to spread it to her kids or family. Primarily because her kids friends and parents know where she works. So it was a social decision - more than fear of the virus. Her dad is a GP in his 70's. He's said that he won't take any vaccine period - and would retire from medicine if he had to.

She had no immediate side effects. But her 10 year-old son was very adamant he won't take it. Crazy times, for sure. I'll check back in with how her and our ICU nurses react from their injections FWIW, her brother, who is one of my oldest friends and my employer, said he'd die in a Covid internment camp before he takes anything from Pfizer to. So families are very divided over this.

I think from what I've read on this thread from Keyhole and Gaby's research is that these vaccines (especially the Pfizer) may be a very "shotgun" approach that misses some people completely and creates serious problems for others. High functioning metabolism is probably out best bet, considering we can't really read how our (physical) DNA interacts with the jab.

Finger's crossed that the C's hyper-dimensional DNA we've been working on is a big asset.

I have been fascinated reading this post with such a huge amount of good advice to be taken should the vaccination become mandatory in the UK. Thanks to Gaby and Keyhole for their excellent input and knowledge.

What are peoples' thoughts and feelings about the ability of our minds and will power to have a positive impact against the vaccine? I remember recently reading a post about changing one's reality by thought processes. (Cannot remember where I found it though). I practise this myself regularly with regard to what happens to me at work and how quickly I can get rid of migraines etc. I do seem to have quite a high success rate but maybe I am exaggerating here :-). Does anyone feel that along with the excellent physical advice we have been given, that it might be good to employ the powers of prayer and meditation? After all our minds are our most exceptional resource and if we can use them to facilitate the destruction of this vaccination within us, perhaps we should be using that ability. We need to use all the tools at our disposal to prevent harm to our DNA.

Dies ist eine gute Erinnerung [USER = 2050] @TC [/ USER] und die Wichtigkeit, unsere Bedeutung in Schach zu halten. Wir haben uns seit März gesehen im Klaren sein, wie gesehen es ist, Informationen Informationenauschen, die gegen MSM gehört. Ich jedenfalls habe einige harte persönliche Kenntnis, die ich mit meiner Familie und meine Freunde wurde.
Hier in Jamaika Ebene der Rechte und zwei pensionierte Rechte eine Live-Präsentation gehört Covid Shot. Die Kunst und Weise, wie sich die Dinge hier und auf die gesamte Welt entwickeln, zeigen, dass viele den Schuss machen, nur um ihr Streben nach Unternehmen und nach dem Verhalten. Ich habe gestern mit drei großen Firmenchefs gesprochen und sie können es kaum erwarten, dass der Schuss verkauft wird. Es Krieg gehört zu hören, wie wichtig der Schuss Krieg. Ich muss nur den Hyprocite spielen und testen sie zu.
Basic protocol for mandatory mRNA vaccine

I have come up with a basic protocol below. For those with limited financial resources, it will be considered pricey to say the least. Not everything is likely 100% necessary, and cheaper brands can be purchased if needed. However, for a one-time event like this... I think the investment is probably worth it. If I have missed anything out, or which needs to be added, that would be excellent (@Gaby etc?).

Here is probably what I will be doing in the week or two before having the vaccination - if I am required to have it.

Aims:
  • Improve cell energy turnover through stimulating mitochondrial energy metabolism
  • Immune modulation to prevent excessive/hyper-reactive immune response
  • Increase likelihood of mTOR inhibition to potentially reduce the likelihood of intracellular mRNA translation (theory)
  • Support antioxidant system and detoxification pathways

1-2 weeks BEFORE Vaccination

Immune modulators, anti-inflammatory and antioxidants

Glutathione & Precursors:
  • N-acetylcysteine – 600mg x 4 per day (any brand)
  • Glycine – 5 grams powder per day
  • Liposomal glutathione – 500mg x 2 per day on empty stomach (brand example here)

• Rosemarinic acid - Source: example here for US. Alternatively, here in tincture form for UK/EU
  • Dose: 4-6 caps per day or if using tincture, the dose recommended on bottle

• Curcumin - Seeking Health brand - Liposomal Curcumin & Resveratrol (available in most countries)
  • 1 & ¼ tsp two times per day on empty stomach

• Vitamin C – Dose(?)
  • Vitamin D – Dose (?)

Mitchondrial Cocktail:

Lifestyle interventions:
  • Cold therapy (cold showers, bathing – equal minutes per degree Celsius of water)

• Fasting/calorie restriction – one possible idea is to fast for 12-24 hours before having the vaccine administered. After approximately 12 hours of fasting, mTOR is inhibited and AMPK is activated.

• Type of exercise: Moderate-high intensity endurance exercise. Probably best to avoid weight lifting/resistance training in the days prior to the vaccination.

Immediately AFTER Vaccination

• 500mg liposomal glutathione, vitamin C (dose?)

• Epsom salts bath - 4 cups salts, duration 20-30 minutes

• Immediately into the Sauna (not 100% necessary if you do not have access to one)

• Sauna for 40-60 minutes

• After sauna, large glass of water containing : 1/4 tsp activated charcoal, 1/4 tsp bentonite clay (or alternative 4 caps of a full spectrum binder such as GI Detox by Bio-botanical Research).
You are Hammer!!!!! Thanks Thanks Thanks. Gaby and you let me sleep peacefully

The Pfizer vaccine is being rolled out in Europe right now (vaccination campaign starts on December 27th). It will follow closely by Moderna's vaccine. They still haven't said anything about them being mandatory. We'll see. I posted in the main thread more research:

Basically, the spike protein (the vaccine has the glycoprotein S of the spike protein) is homologous to some of the human endogenous retroviruses - viruses that are found in our DNA. For instance, to HERV-W in chromosome 7 which codes for syncytin 1 (syn1). This is where the fertility concerns were raised by the UK doctors because that protein has to do with the initial placenta.

The spike protein is also homologous with syncytin 2 from chromosome 6 and with HERV-K.

You'll find on the post research which might shed a light in the post-COVID symptoms that half of the infected people had manifested, the so called "long haulers" (akin to a Chronic Fatigue Syndrome).

Furthermore, the HIV sequence in the spike protein is related to the Gp41 which lowers your defenses as it regulates natural immunity, deactivating interferons, decreasing function in T lymphocytes and so forth.

This research is compelling, but is not meant to freak out people. It is meant to give added tools for possible mandatory vaccinations in the future, i.e. interferon, antiretrovirals.

Judy Mikovitz recommended Type 1 interferon alpha. Here's more information about it:

One of Mikovits’ primary treatment recommendations is interferon 1 alpha, sold under brand names such as Alferon and Roferon, to shut down the replication of RNA viruses, including retroviruses and coronaviruses. She believes it might be beneficial to take twice a day for the duration of known exposure. Although a bottle costs around $600, one only needs small amounts and a bottle can treat 1,000 people for a week.

Interferon alpha Type 110,11 is a type of beneficial cytokine released by your body as one of its first line of defense against viral infections. In a nutshell, it interferes with viral replication. It’s also been shown to suppress certain types of tumors. As part of your immune system, it stimulates the infected cells and those nearby to produce proteins that prevent the virus from replicating within them.

Interferon alpha and beta also help regulate your immune response. As noted in a 2018 paper12 on the dual nature of Type 1 and Type 2 interferons, “both antiviral and immunomodulatory functions are critical during virus infection to not only limit virus replication and initiate an appropriate antiviral immune response, but to also negatively regulate this response to minimize tissue damage.”

Like Mikovits, Dominic Chan, a Doctor of Pharmacy who recently updated an article on interferon on Medicinenet.com., proposes using interferons against COVID-19. The earlier article, written by Eni Williams, Pharm.D. and Ph.D., before she died in 2017,13 says:14

“Interferons modulate the response of the immune system to viruses, bacteria, cancer, and other foreign substances that invade the body. Interferons do not directly kill viral or cancerous cells; they boost the immune system response and reduce the growth of cancer cells by regulating the action of several genes that control the secretion of numerous cellular proteins that affect growth …”
She goes on to list a number of interferons that are commercially available, including Intron-A (interferon alfa-2b), Betaseron (interferon beta-1b) and many more. In April 2020, Chan added:
“Interferon beta-1a, currently in use to treat multiple sclerosis, and interferon alfa-2b are both under investigation as potential treatments for people with COVID-19 coronavirus disease …

“Interferon Beta 1a, specifically, activates macrophages that engulf antigens and natural killer cells (NK cells), a type of immune T-Cell … The theory is, interferon may be able to make the immune system stronger by turning on dormant parts and directing them toward the defense against SARS-CoV-2’s assault.”

Remember, a lot of us got exposed and/or sick with this virus. If they're aiming to re-engineer stuff for the vaccine, the same still applies as before. That is, it might backfire.

Back
Top Bottom