Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Someon is sharing experience there is nothing to talk more :) Who want will take advice, who not won't :)
Ant22 do you remember what Cassiopaeans said in one session that we benefit only from high dozes of iodine :)
Have a nice day

biala84, the point that you are missing here is that everyone responds differently to different therapies.

You stated that "the higher doses aren't more uncomfortable", which is simply not true for everyone. Higher doses of iodine can and do have numerous side effects, and are categorically not appropriate for many people.

You also said "In case of vaccination, there is not better cure." - again, this is simply not true. For SOME people, maybe. But others, not. You are talking about a topic which is entirely context dependent and needs to be assessed on a case by case basis.

In certain circumstances some might benefit from mega-dosing iodine, yes. But should we therefore recommend that to everyone across the board? Nope, that would be irresponsible and potentially dangerous.

So please refrain from making absolute statements which others might misinterpret, apply to themselves, and do more harm than good.

There is a myth about iodine - the higher doses aren't more uncomfortable, the low doses are. People who start at 1000 mg (for example after chemo) react better than less contaminated people who start at 50-150mg. In case of vaccination, there is not better cure.

Someon is sharing experience there is nothing to talk more :) Who want will take advice, who not won't :)
Ant22 do you remember what Cassiopaeans said in one session that we benefit only from high dozes of iodine :)

There is this session from 2015 where a long discussion about iodine therapy took place. Please note that taking iodine is only a part of the protocol, and a careful and combined approach should be taken.

Also, since then an additional research was done, and also people shared their own experiences that indicated that taking high doses of iodine without proper testing or listening to one's body can be quite dangerous. So it would be prudent not to give a blanketed advice that it could beneficial to everyone without prior preparation and care.

For example, in my personal case in the past I also tried increased doses of iodine and then retested my thyroid levels, and it actually had a negative influence and caused my thyroid hormones to be out of balance. Reducing the dose and remaining in the low maintenance level (appropriate for me) solved it.

There is this session from 2015 where a long discussion about iodine therapy took place. Please note that taking iodine is only a part of the protocol, and a careful and combined approach should be taken.

Also, since then an additional research was done, and also people shared their own experiences that indicated that taking high doses of iodine without proper testing or listening to one's body can be quite dangerous. So it would be prudent not to give a blanketed advice that it could beneficial to everyone without prior preparation and care.

For example, in my personal case in the past I also tried increased doses of iodine and then retested my thyroid levels, and it actually had a negative influence and caused my thyroid hormones to be out of balance. Reducing the dose and remaining in the low maintenance level (appropriate for me) solved it.
Mostly we are poisoned with metals that's why cleaning only with iodine can give some negative effects. I also had bad symptoms when i was poisoned with fluor and iodine for that don't help, i had palpitations, nausea and my pottasium was droping, consteant feeling of fear, fot that i found answer and is pottasium chloride 8 grams for cup of water. After two hourse i use pottasium chloride 8 grams for cup of water and the bad symptoms start slowly down. After two months i could back to to iodine and i don't have these symptoms. I understand your concerns, i was also skirt, i was thinking is coming the worst ;) Borax is also very well for cleaning from some kind of metals. If you are not going to use it while using iodine probably some effect will never gone and then we mix it saying that iodine give us wrong feeling, is not iodine which is doing that This is the main problem why i think people are skirt of iodine, but we cannot call it like this, we should call this fear of fear, Metal poisoning cause it :) :) I'm not saying that You have to use ,,high dozes'' in the beggining while You are piosoned, because that can give You sure wrong effect. I only see a sense to use high dozes only when Your body is clean from metals. Our bodies give as a signs, but are we enough patience to listen to them and then ask some other person or like look in the internet and choose the best solution, for that we need to have intuition to look for the truth.

I only see a sense to use high dozes only when Your body is clean from metals.
That may be, but that is NOT what you said in your blanket statement that high doses of iodine are perfectly safe and should be what everyone is taking.

There is a myth about iodine - the higher doses aren't more uncomfortable, the low doses are. People who start at 1000 mg (for example after chemo) react better than less contaminated people who start at 50-150mg. In case of vaccination, there is not better cure.

Have a nice day
Yes, and if they do take your advice and have problems, what then? Are you ready to pay for any health issues that might come up and need treatment for?

Lithium also inhibits mTOR

Autophagosome formation is regulated by many signals that fall into two broad categories: mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR)-dependent and mTOR-independent. The mTOR is a “classical” autophagy suppressor that acts by blocking the activity of the ULK1 complex. The activity of mTOR depends on various inputs from upstream signals that include the energy status and nutrient status of the cell, as well as the presence of amino acids and growth factors. Downstream of mTOR, numerous proteins encoded by ATg genes are essential for the execution of autophagy.12 Pathways that act independently of mTOR include 5′-AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK), the stress-activated enzyme Jun N-terminal kinase 1 (JNK1), BH3-only proteins, the inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor (IP3R), Erk1/2, and calcium.1315 Autophagy can also be pharmacologically induced by inhibiting negative regulators such as mTOR via the compound rapamycin16 or by mTOR-independent inducers of autophagy such as trehalose.17 Pharmacological inhibitors of autophagy include 3-methyladenine (3-MA), wortmannin, and LY294002.18,19

A number of enzymes have been proposed as potential targets of lithium action, including inositol monophosphatase (IMPase), a family of structurally related phosphomonoesterases, and the protein kinase glycogen synthase kinase-3.20 Carmichael et al. found that the mood stabilizer lithium at 2.5–5 mM for 3 days (2–5 times human therapeutic plasma levels) reduced mutant huntingtin nuclear inclusions and apoptotic nuclear fragmentation in COS-7 African green monkey kidney cells and SKNSH human neuroblastoma cell lines transfected with mutant HTT exon 1 fragment possessing 74 CAG repeats.21 Lithium’s autophagy-inducing property was first described by Sarkar et al. to enhance the clearance of aggregate-prone proteins, such as mutant forms of huntingtion and α-synuclein.2 Lithium 10 mM was added to CoS-7, PC12, and mouse embryonic fibroblast cells transfected mutant HTT exon 1 with 74 CAG repeats.2,22,23 GSK3β inhibition by lithium reduced autophagy by activating the mTOR.23 On the other hand, lithium induced autophagy independently of mTOR through the inhibition of inositol monophosphatase (IMPase).20,22 IMPase catalyzes the hydrolysis of inositol monophosphate (IP1) into free inositol required for the phosphoinositol signaling pathway.24 Lithium affects this pathway by inhibiting IMPase, leading to free inositol depletion, which in turn decreases myo-inositol-1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3) levels (Figure (Figure2).2). Increased inositol or IP3 levels inhibit autophagy, which reverse lithium’s effect.2 IP3 and the stimulation of its receptor have been seen to suppress autophagy.14 Inositol depletion is a common mechanism of mood-stabilizing drugs such as lithium, carbamazepine (CBZ) and valproic acid (VPA).25 Consistent with the role of inositol depletion in autophagy regulation, CBZ and VPA also enhanced the clearance of aggregate-prone proteins.2 The mTOR inhibitor rapamycin in combination with lithium is more protective than treatment with either compound alone in a Huntington’s disease model fly.23 This combination enhances autophagy by mTOR-independent (IMPase inhibition by lithium) and mTOR-dependent (mTOR inhibition by rapamycin) pathways. This treatment showed greater protection against neurodegeneration in an HD fly model with mTOR inhibition and lithium than either pathway alone.
Research: Lithium and Autophagy

I'm not saying that You have to use ,,high dozes'' in the beggining while You are piosoned, because that can give You sure wrong effect. I only see a sense to use high dozes only when Your body is clean from metals. Our bodies give as a signs, but are we enough patience to listen to them and then ask some other person or like look in the internet and choose the best solution, for that we need to have intuition to look for the truth.
That may be, but that is NOT what you said in your blanket statement that high doses of iodine are perfectly safe and should be what everyone is taking.

As Nienna said, this is NOT what you've repeatedly been advocating on this forum. In this very thread you wrote the below:

Biala84, it's it's manipulative of you to now claim that you've been saying high doses are only good for people who don't have toxicity problems when in this very thread you said that the only people who have issues when taking iodine are people who take low doses. You dismissed it when I said that iodine can be dangerous for people with high toxicity levels because it mobilises heavy metals and other junk from our tissues and all of this hits the bloodstream at once causing multiple negative symptoms. Now you are back paddling out of it saying that high doses are only for people with low toxicity levels.

Heck, you dismissed my own negative experience with very high doses of iodine as incorrect (!!!) saying I was wrong becuase high doses of iodine worked for you and a bunch of random people in a Facebook group run by your friend Kenny McKormick. Once again, how does your experience negate my own? Are you saying I was hallucinating when I experienced negative reaction to high doses of iodine?

If You think that giving advice and sharing your knowledge is not correct than what is correct?

This is a research forum and not your personal preaching platform. Giving wrong advice to members of this forum and sharing incorrect information is not wrong per se, maybe you just don't know any better. But you should be able to take feedback on board and adjust your thinking when it's clear that you have accumulated false knowledge and you provide advice that's based on it. The above mentioned manipulative attempt to claim you didn't say what you said is not adjusting your thinking. It's some sort of conversational gaslighting.

Last edited:
Given that AMPK regulates (inhibits?) mTORC1, maybe resveratol can be a good&cheap suplement to boost AMPK activity?

I'm not saying that You have to use ,,high dozes'' in the beggining while You are piosoned, because that can give You sure wrong effect. I only see a sense to use high dozes only when Your body is clean from metals. Our bodies give as a signs, but are we enough patience to listen to them and then ask some other person or like look in the internet and choose the best solution, for that we need to have intuition to look for the truth.
Fair enough, but I'm reminded of Laura's post of building an ark. We have over a decade of experience. Those who partook of the experiment as it progressed are in a better position to know which protocols to follow and how. A newbie who doesn't know how her or his body responds to iodine will not want to pick the day of the vaccination as their first experimental trial.

We can share information, provide our own experience and guidance, etc, but it's not okay to defend fervently any single way to do it against the larger feedback and experience of the forum. Individual differences that might be genetic or not, also play a role. Also, making your own research, including something as basic as catching up with information and experiences shared, is essential in building up a knowledge base that could be applied.

So yeah, we have iodine as a toolkit, but caveat lector, check out the forum thread on it.

Thanks a lot Gaby for opening this thread and Keyhole for all your research, it's very interesting indeed and it also comes to show that much of what we've been doing regarding diet and health has been preparing us a bit for this. The discussion about mTOR inhibition, for example, has been going on for while and maybe that's part of why the ketogenic diet was considered to be a good approach overall. Of course, we might have to change a few details here and there depending on our particular needs and add a few other tools in accordance to what you are sharing here.

As Gaby said, I think this approach is good because even if we manage to not get a vaccine, this protocol can help us stay healthy and avoid other diseases too, so it's a win-win thing.

Worth noting is that NAC and glutathione also fulfill the role of inhibiting mTOR inside cells and activating AMPK. In fact, glutathione depletion is a key trigger for mTOR activation, and replenishing glutathione can prevent this activation:

I was wondering about glutathione suplementation and I wanted to ask what's your take on it. Some time ago, I heard that gluthatione oral suplementation isn't very effective, so it's better to rely more on precursors, such as NAC and Glycine and even ALA. Here are some sources where this is mentioned:

And here's where I read it first (from the book The Alpha Lipoic Breakthrough by Burt Berkson):
Glutathione: The Essential Intracellular Antioxidant

The indispensable antioxidant glutathione is synthesized within the mitochondrion. Glutathione is a compound composed of the three amino acids: cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. Glutathione may not reliably be augmented by oral supplementation because it cannot always pass over the mitochondrial membrane. Therefore, glutathione must be synthesized within the mitochondrion.

Glutathione effectively protects the body from free radical damage and is a very powerful antioxidant that prevents against the formation of free radicals. It defends the body against the free radical waste products of cellular metabolism and the toxins produced by alcohol consumption, cigarette smoking, cancer chemotherapy, and exposure to damaging forms of radiation. Because glutathione protects our cells against free radical damage, it consequently protects the tissues, organ systems, blood vessels, nervous system, immune system, liver, lungs, and kidneys against disease.

Glutathione is a component of certain enzyme systems that protect us from disease. Not surprisingly, many patients who have certain disease conditions have low levels of glutathione. Richard Huemer and Jack Challem write in their book about defending ourselves against supergerms that several glutathione-containing compounds are involved in immunity, detoxification of hazardous compounds, and quenching of free radicals. Enzymes such as glutathione peroxidase and glutathione transferase require adequate amounts of glutathione and protect the body against several potentially deadly toxins.

Alpha Lipoic Acid and Glutathione

Since glutathione does not usually perform well when taken orally, what can be done to increase endogenous glutathione levels? Several scientists have demonstrated that ALA and its metabolite DHLA provoke the cell to produce significantly higher levels of glutathione. Recently, many HIV patients have been taking supplements that increase cellular glutathione. HIV patients have very high levels of free radicals in their cells and bloodstream, and consequently they are subject to enormous amounts of oxidative stress. Oxidative stress stimulates the replication of the HIV virus. Glutathione prevents the multiplication of the AIDS virus because it quenches free radicals.

[That final remark about HIV reminds me of what Joe posted recently in the coronavirus thread. So glutathione would seem to be something to pay attention to indeed.]

This article, on the other hand states that glutathione oral suplementation is effective: Randomized controlled trial of oral glutathione supplementation on body stores of glutathione - PubMed

And it seems there are other studies which show the same. So, again, it's controversial.

Having said that, in your experience, would you recommend supplementing with a particular type or form of glutathione or do you think that adding it in its regular form would do the thing?

Having said that, in your experience, would you recommend supplementing with a particular type or form of glutathione or do you think that adding it in its regular form would do the thing?

Excellent questions. L-glutathione orally is poorly absorbed, so taking a combination of precursors/boosters (ALA, NAC, Glycine), and also taking glutathione in Liposomal form should do the trick.

Liposomal glutathione is well absorbed and rapidly increases blood levels

I agree with this. For me, personally high doses are disrupting my thyroid hormone balance. I have the most benefits from very low iodine doses. Lesson learned on the harder way. So we cant generalize here. Every person is a different story. So, one must learn, try, and readjust the dosage and timing from the body feedback.

I agree with this. For me, personally high doses are disrupting my thyroid hormone balance. I have the most benefits from very low iodine doses. Lesson learned on the harder way. So we cant generalize here. Every person is a different story. So, one must learn, try, and readjust the dosage and timing from the body feedback.

And it is always a good idea to start slow and experiment cautiously.

Thanks everyone for the great info.

Dr Carrie Madej said that not only the vaccine will alter the DNA but it might includes
a kind of nanoparticules, nanorobots or chips and for the time being,
she has no idea how to remove or eliminate that. In one of her videos,
although she knows how to detoxify from standard vaccines, she said these new vaccines
will need something different and maybe something related to a kind of EMF?
She is searching in that direction and if she finds something, she should let us know.
Maybe exposure to magnetism might neutralize the nanobots? But, short of an MRI I don't any practical way to
get exposure to magnetism--if it would work. Just thinking out loud.

Back
Top Bottom