Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I'm thinking of ordering some Amoxicillin 500mg from India. What would be the dosage or amount of 500mg tablets for a chest infection for example so I could order the right amount. If it's one a day for 5 days for example or maybe different. Any inkling would be appreciated.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I'm thinking of ordering some Amoxicillin 500mg from India. What would be the dosage or amount of 500mg tablets for a chest infection for example so I could order the right amount. If it's one a day for 5 days for example or maybe different. Any inkling would be appreciated.
Good move, the shortage of amoxicillin is troubling. For pneumonia, the dose is 100 mg per kilogram per day divided in 3 doses (maximum 3 grams per day) for 5 days.

Good move, the shortage of amoxicillin is troubling. For pneumonia, the dose is 100 mg per kilogram per day divided in 3 doses (maximum 3 grams per day) for 5 days.
I want to be sure I understand this correctly. If the max dose per day is 3 grams(3,000 mg), then the equivalent body weight(at 100mg / kg) would be 30kg (66pounds) So the max dose for every adult(anyone over 30kg weight) would be 1gr 3 times per day?

Wasn't sure where to post this, but Mary and Polly discuss the treatments for jab injury at the begining of this video. It covers most of the health protocols already covered on this forum... since it started. Wow. It looks like everything already covered is good for jab injured people too.

Now if we could have just stopped them taking it in the first place... Failing that, getting 'tested' by a naturopath, on which one of them does the least injury (which is what I did). Even though the problem is lack of consistency/potency in the vials... Better than nothing, I suppose.

Although this article is from 2021, I'd not heard of this 'til now: Bromelain combined w/ NAC could rid body of spike protein (Covid & vax related).

Article: The Combination of Bromelain and Acetylcysteine (BromAc)Synergistically Inactivates SARS-CoV-2

I see this article was shared here on another thread:

Here's Clif High's protocol from a year or so ago, which included NAC but not Bromelain. The C60 he recommends is from a company called Purple Power, which is trustworthy. They have health videos on Youtube (Purple Power C60) some of which answer questions about C60.

Clif High protocol.png

Bee propolis, and nigella sativa:

"In line, hospitalized COVID-19 patients receiving green Brazilian propolis or a combination of honey and Nigella sativa exhibited earlier viral clearance, symptom recovery, discharge from the hospital as well as less mortality than counterparts receiving standard care alone. Thus, the use of bee products as an adjuvant treatment for COVID-19 may produce beneficial effects."

"In line, hospitalized COVID-19 patients receiving green Brazilian propolis or a combination of honey and Nigella sativa exhibited earlier viral clearance, symptom recovery, discharge from the hospital as well as less mortality than counterparts receiving standard care alone. Thus, the use of bee products as an adjuvant treatment for COVID-19 may produce beneficial effects."

That's interesting. I'm allergic to Bee propolis. I love that this thread makes the first sentence of that article snippet erroneous 😎

Very interesting.
Where I live Propolis is an old folk remedy for many conditions, specifically for any viral and bacterial infections. People are using it for hundreds if not thousands of years. It is especially effective against some antibiotic-resistant infections.
People are giving propolis to small children that are often ill, and have some throat or lung infection or inflammation. When my son was a little I gave him propolis a few times for a lung infection and it is a very effective remedy.

Very interesting.
Where I live Propolis is an old folk remedy for many conditions, specifically for any viral and bacterial infections. People are using it for hundreds if not thousands of years. It is especially effective against some antibiotic-resistant infections.
People are giving propolis to small children that are often ill, and have some throat or lung infection or inflammation. When my son was a little I gave him propolis a few times for a lung infection and it is a very effective remedy.
And further on the subject, as I commented to Andromeda in a post from another thread (which I don't remember right now), fresh untreated Royal Jelly preserved in a cold chain, is a good immune system enhancer for allergies and all kinds of viral infections.

As long as the person is not allergic to anything related to bees.

Back
Top Bottom