Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Can someone please post the recipe for making Hydroxycloriquine tea from grapefruit? I read all the covid threads here and have lost track of where that was posted.

Also interesting is that at 16:39 she mentions how to make your own form of HCQ or Quertecin to fortify the immune system by taking 3 oranic grapefruits and 3 organic lemons, take off the rinds, put them in a pot with a glass top and let it simmer for 3 hours (in water i suppose), then let it cool down, strain it and put in fridge or freezer. Take 2 tablespoons 2 x a day

Thanks all for your sources for Ivermectin. I haven't had the time to contact any of these sites yet and I'm considering what I want. I went ahead and ordered the horse gel from Amazon which I feel good about now. Many people have written reviews about using it as a preventative for covid which is interesting, so the words out. I do have to wait a few days for a new shipment to come in before its shipped, so be aware that there appears to be a demand for this as well.
I'd appreciate if you could you provide information on which horse gel you're specificly talking about?

Edit: Do not use the following website in case it's a scam

I tried to get some ivermectin on Alibaba, but there are no results showing up for it anymore. Anybody else has that problem?

So I continued searching and I came upon a USA and UK online pharmacy (evo-pharmacy.com, has it been mentioned here before?), where they have both Stromectol (Ivermectin) and Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) in pill form. For the former, you have options for how many pills in a pack in either 3 or 6 mg, and for the latter, you get a number of pills in either 200 or 400 mg.

They are a bit expensive as you can see, and there is a standard shipping trackable fee of about 30 euros. I went ahead and ordered anyway in case they become unavailable again, and as soon as I placed my order I got a phone call from them (UK number) to make sure all the information I filled out on their website was correct.

I got a bit worried at first when I realized who was calling because I thought they'd be asking for a prescription, but they only wanted to verify my info.

So, if anyone is still looking for these pharmaceuticals and they can afford them, this site is an option, FWIW.

So an update: 19 days after ordering, my package arrived today. I had a tracking number and could check the entire time where my order was. It was shipped from India apparently.

Hello,

Contact this person on Alibaba.

1622128799005.png

He sells invermectin and hydroxychloroquin.

It is sold by the gram. You can have the quantity you want.

Here is part of my conversation on Alibaba:

It's in US $.

1622128873478.png

Also Mike Adams recommended tea from fennel seeds
I will possibly be in public around some vaccinated people so I plan to make this. I bought the seeds but didn't see that it has to be a tea. It looks like 2 teaspoons of seeds crushed in hot but not boiling water brewed for 10 minutes then sieved should work. I might just mix it in with my morning black or green tea.

I saw there was something cautionary about the pine needles on the main Corona thread. And then there was the mention of Chaga tea, but that it is high in oxalates. Sometimes I feel like I get some bladder pain so I want to avoid high oxalates, which I probably get the most from by drinking black tea.

I did not yet receive some Ivermectin I bought on Aliexpress, but I think I should be ok because I suspect most of my co-workers are vaccinated anyways.

This company does sell ivermectin for human consumption: Company Overview - Xian Tongze Biotech Co., Ltd.
But you have to contact them directly through Alibaba as those products are not on display anymore. They even sell hydroxychloroquin. There's no limit on the quantity/weight, you can purchase 100g or less. They're very serious, good communication and the delivery is fast.
Hey Adaryn, I tried the link and it doesn't work, I then tried a search on Alibaba for that supplier and nothing comes up for Xian Tongze Biotech. It seems they've disappeared from Alibaba...

I will possibly be in public around some vaccinated people so I plan to make this. I bought the seeds but didn't see that it has to be a tea. It looks like 2 teaspoons of seeds crushed in hot but not boiling water brewed for 10 minutes then sieved should work. I might just mix it in with my morning black or green tea.

I saw there was something cautionary about the pine needles on the main Corona thread. And then there was the mention of Chaga tea, but that it is high in oxalates. Sometimes I feel like I get some bladder pain so I want to avoid high oxalates, which I probably get the most from by drinking black tea.

I did not yet receive some Ivermectin I bought on Aliexpress, but I think I should be ok because I suspect most of my co-workers are vaccinated anyways.

I don't remember who, but a doctor who recommended pine needles also suggested as a replacement star anise (taken as a tea) because it contains a significant amount of the active antiviral substance found in pine needles: shikimic acid.

From this site (Star Anise: Benefits, Uses and Potential Risks) :

"One of the most popular pharmacologically relevant attributes of star anise is its shikimic acid content.
Shikimic acid is a compound with strong antiviral capabilities. In fact, it’s one of the main active ingredients in Tamiflu, a popular medication for the treatment of influenza (7).
Some test-tube research has also shown that the essential oil of star anise may treat other types of viral infections, including herpes simplex type 1 (8Trusted Source)."

A note of warning though :

"Pure Chinese star anise is generally recognized as safe for most people. However, there have been few reports of allergic reactions (14Trusted Source).
For the general population, a more serious concern is a close relative of the Chinese spice — the highly toxic Japanese star anise.
Japanese star anise is known to contain potent neurotoxins that can lead to serious physical symptoms, including seizures, hallucinations and nausea (15Trusted Source).
Japanese star anise looks almost identical to its Chinese counterpart and some commercially available sources of Chinese star anise have been found to be mixed with the Japanese spice.
Additionally, there have been case reports of severe, potentially fatal reactions to star anise in infants (16Trusted Source).
It is presumed that these cases were due to unknown contamination with the Japanese spice. Thus, it’s recommended that star anise is not given to infants and children (16Trusted Source).
To proceed cautiously, it’s a good idea to check the source of the star anise you’re purchasing to ensure it’s purely the Chinese variety."

About the Star Anise (mine comes from Vietnam), FWIW I wanted to share that at first I was throwing away the infused flowers. And then I thought, let's see how much reuse we can do, because at this rate, it's a budget.

For 4 flowers peeled into petals for 2 large mugs in the evening, I'm up to three reuses with the same Anise flower petals: once used, I dry them again until the next day, and frankly, the taste and colour are the same after 3 uses. I'll try for a fourth tonight, although I think going over 3 times might be the limit...

I don't remember who, but a doctor who recommended pine needles also suggested as a replacement star anise (taken as a tea) because it contains a significant amount of the active antiviral substance found in pine needles: shikimic acid.

From this site (Star Anise: Benefits, Uses and Potential Risks) :

"One of the most popular pharmacologically relevant attributes of star anise is its shikimic acid content.
Shikimic acid is a compound with strong antiviral capabilities. In fact, it’s one of the main active ingredients in Tamiflu, a popular medication for the treatment of influenza (7).
Some test-tube research has also shown that the essential oil of star anise may treat other types of viral infections, including herpes simplex type 1 (8Trusted Source)."

A note of warning though :

"Pure Chinese star anise is generally recognized as safe for most people. However, there have been few reports of allergic reactions (14Trusted Source).
For the general population, a more serious concern is a close relative of the Chinese spice — the highly toxic Japanese star anise.
Japanese star anise is known to contain potent neurotoxins that can lead to serious physical symptoms, including seizures, hallucinations and nausea (15Trusted Source).
Japanese star anise looks almost identical to its Chinese counterpart and some commercially available sources of Chinese star anise have been found to be mixed with the Japanese spice.
Additionally, there have been case reports of severe, potentially fatal reactions to star anise in infants (16Trusted Source).
It is presumed that these cases were due to unknown contamination with the Japanese spice. Thus, it’s recommended that star anise is not given to infants and children (16Trusted Source).
To proceed cautiously, it’s a good idea to check the source of the star anise you’re purchasing to ensure it’s purely the Chinese variety."
I bought some from an organic supermarket, so it's easy to get hold of and inexpensive. I simply add boiling water to a couple of pods, letting the brew steep for 10 minutes. It tastes very pleasant (if you like licorice), as well as having a refreshing, calming effect.

So an update: 19 days after ordering, my package arrived today. I had a tracking number and could check the entire time where my order was. It was shipped from India apparently.
I have a question, i've ordered some ivermectin from China through alibaba, the package should be delivered in 20-25 days though before ordering I didn't thought checking what are the italian regulations concerning the importing of medicine outside Italy or EU. My concern was, could there be any legal issues in this case? In theory there should be ok since it's a legal medicine, and the ivermectin I've ordered is for animal use. Anyone of you who ordered ivermectin from outside EU received it without any complications at the border?
Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom