Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

And here it is! SOTT's end of the year article (worth reading for a good summary of the year!), and the SOTT goodies are here:

Sure, Mari! When you go to fill in the form, leave us a note saying that you want a FOTCM mug as well. I believe we were sending them for a 20 EUR donation last year. Shipping mugs costs a lot more, so if you could add a little extra to cover that, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, it's okay too. Thanks!
I went directly to Donation page and left a note with my shipping address.
Transaction ID: 4HX276778R820503A
If something is amiss, please contact me.

Thank you!!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

...so happy I´ll get a new mug!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Great items! :thup:
(If you would like a calendar and/or any other item, please make sure to use the form provided here
I'd like two items, but it doesn't seem to be possible with the form as all three items (calendar, shirt and magnet) start at quantity 1 (and not 0). Or do I use one of the donation buttons instead and put in the description which items I'd like to receive?

Great items! :thup:

I'd like two items, but it doesn't seem to be possible with the form as all three items (calendar, shirt and magnet) start at quantity 1 (and not 0). Or do I use one of the donation buttons instead and put in the description which items I'd like to receive?

What you have to do is click on the items you want (and you'll see a check mark), and adjust the quantity. Any items you don't check will be at 0. I know, some people get confused, sorry!

Thank you for the FOTCM Christmas message, the SOTT article and the goodies! This forum and SOTT have been a lifeline of orientation before, but in particular throughout the sea of craziness by which we have become surrounded especially this year, for sure!

As the craze of Covid splits up families, friendships, relationships, society in general (as if it wasn't split up pretty much before to begin with) we are growing closer as a network, a haven of sanity and communion in the midst of this big simulation of a "pandemic" pushed upon us. And I am utterly thankful for that. And this doesn't just go for Covid but for the ideological nonsense playing out as well - the leftist-green gender stuff, cultural marxism, the climate agenda, etc. Who knows where I'd stand otherwise.

In this sense I will donate to FOTCM and SOTT in appreciation of your work and wish you and all members of the forum a happy Christmas with those that are dear to you. And I am very much looking forward to Laura's new book about Christianity. May everyone of you/us be able to ride through whatever may come at us in 2021 from outside and inside ourselves, and thereby grow even more - individually and collectively! 💫

As the craze of Covid splits up families, friendships, relationships, society in general (as if it wasn't split up pretty much before to begin with) we are growing closer as a network, a haven of sanity and communion in the midst of this big simulation of a "pandemic" pushed upon us. And I am utterly thankful for that. And this doesn't just go for Covid but for the ideological nonsense playing out as well - the leftist-green gender stuff, cultural marxism, the climate agenda, etc. Who knows where I'd stand otherwise.
[...] May everyone of you/us be able to ride through whatever may come at us in 2021 from outside and inside ourselves, and thereby grow even more - individually and collectively!

Beautifully said, Learner, and I feel the same. The more they push the agenda, the more we stand united (and as sane as possible) and the more people make choices one way or another.:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom