Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Happy holidays @Chu and all the crew. This forum has certainly been an integral part of staying sane and feeling grounded when the World around us gets more and more bizarro. I cannot imagine what things must look like for those who do not have this kind of support, knowledge and information. I feel blessed and grateful to have found you all.

Are they shipped form the same location? Just wondering if it would be better to wait for them to be ready so they can arrive together with my FOTCM goodies

Yes, from the same location, but we can ship them together even if you order them at different times.

@Chu I was wondering is there any mugs left? :-[ I love my old FOTCM mug, but is now looking all shabby...

Sure, Mari! When you go to fill in the form, leave us a note saying that you want a FOTCM mug as well. I believe we were sending them for a 20 EUR donation last year. Shipping mugs costs a lot more, so if you could add a little extra to cover that, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, it's okay too. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom