Giants

I'm sure you heard - they found the bones of some of those giants; lately there has been a manistream documentary about it, but there were also giant skeletons associated with red hair found during the early 1900s all over North America. One such skeleton was found in Hopi territory, and it turned out that the Hopis had old legend about it - the Hopis called the giants Si-Te-Cas if my memory is right. In the last years some were found in Europe, and they are assumed to be the ancestor or both Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon by mainstream scientist. There were also some "hobbit" sized bone found on the island of Flores (in Indonesia I believe). I wonder how many experiments there were before us...

Did the C's ever mention giants or hobbits as a precusor to modern man? The guy who runs the website seems to have some theories of his own...

They mention the Nephilim several times, which are essentially giant humanoids which share our engineered ancestry. Like us they supposedly originated in Orion but have been brought here before for various reasons. What interests me the most about this is the connections between giants and the city of Baalbek, Lebanon. The C's have said that this was essentially built in preparation for the experimental reintroduction of the Nephilim. Current theories by archaeologists and historians fail spectacularly to explain how and why this colossal enigma was built.

Well according to what the C's say,we will see next year or so when about 36 million of them show up on our door step.Frankly ,I'm quite excited.

www.s8int.com has quite the section on Giants, which is a good read. They also do a good job of dinosaur research done under the scrutiny that they are much more recent than purported. Heavy on the christian elements, but thats easily ignored.

www.pantheon.org is my favorite encyclopedia for looking up hard to remember names n details that have to do with anyones mythology, from anywhere on the planet. There are a few things that pop up in everyone's mythology, and two of them are Giants and Dragons. Things in the sky are a bit more debateable due to the rather poetic descriptions of things. I am only very recently getting into alien research, but i find it just as hard to find any sites that just Bulk up on info and not so much disinfo or speculation. All i've been able to gather is that there are Greys, Reptoids (oh sure we've all played Chrono Trigger, which makes me wonder about them), and Ebens. Any suggestions on alien research places?

Fifth Way said:
Not sure if this is the right place within the forum. Feel free to move it.
I found this website (which I came across by chance) quite interesting.

http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html
It ties in with what I was just reading about the Guaches people on the Canary Islands in 911 Ultimate Truth (starting page 311): "There were giants among them of incredible size".

It seems quite plausible that at some point there were giant humanoids on this planet, since the age of the dinosaurs seems to imply lower gravity at some point time. Otherwise there would be fossilized remains of knee surgeons and injury lawyers from that time...

Dominique.

While visiting the website recommended by 5th way, I came across this information relating to Robert Wadlow (not so low actually since he is the tallest known modern man, heigth=8'11 i.e. 272 cm) :
"In his youth, Robert had enjoyed good health despite an over-active pituitary gland."

This over active pituitary gland thing reminded me some of the C's answers :

Q: (A) Which part of a human extends into 4th density?
A: That which is effected by pituitary gland.
Q: (L) And what is that?
A: Psychic.
[...]
Q: (J) What exactly is the function of the pituitary gland in your references to Stonehenge?
A: This gland is your uplink.

So we could wonder if it's mere coincidence or if there is a link between pituitary gland activity (4th D extension) and gigantism.

Well, I expect his gigantism was the result of excessive hormones, probably human growth hormone, which are secreted from the hypothalamus via the pituitary gland. That is probably what they are referring to by 'overactive pituitary'. Not to say that there isn't more to the story, of course.

domvir said:
It ties in with what I was just reading about the Guaches people on the Canary Islands in 911 Ultimate Truth (starting page 311): "There were giants among them of incredible size".
I just looked at the pictures on the giant sight again and notices something strange. Have a look and see if you agree.
Many of the giants have similar facial features. Most recognizable; a giant chin!

If you compare all the faces one almost wants to put them one ethnic drawer. And than it hit me!

Look at Jack Earl http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/pics/12_giants/Earle.html and put right next to him this image: http://www.mysteriousplaces.com/Easter_Island/index.html

The C's say that the Moai (Easter island heads) are a Lemurian representation of the Nephilim, so there may be something to it.

Ben said:
The C's say that the Moai (Easter island heads) are a Lemurian representation of the Nephilim, so there may be something to it.
That would mean that the genetic line (in a somehow diluted form) is in fact still in existence and it pops out here and there once in a while, even today.

Well, that would also be suggested by this transcript:

February 24, 1996
Q: (L) I was reading some of the transcripts earlier today. One of the things I read was about the Nephilim and their interactions with human beings and about other planets and molecularization, etc. Then, I was reading about the planet Kantek. Are there any human beings, on Earth, at the present time, who carry in them the Nephilim genes?
A: Yes.
[...]
Q: (L) Would these Nephilim genetics be passed down in the natural way, or would they be the result of genetic manipulation by genetically altering a fetus and then putting it back?
A: No to latter. One clue: double Y chromosomes.
Q: (W) That's male...
A: Nephalim were.
Q: (L) They, were male. Women are a double X, men are XY.
A: Prisons are filled with double Y's with monstrous personality disorders, almost always Caucasian and over-sized.
Q: (L) On TV they interviewed a serial killer. He was HUGE! He described killing. The shrink who was analyzing said he did it because he wanted to get caught. I did NOT get that feeling. I think he did it just because it was what he did. [...] Big. Caucasian. My, my, my. Is there any other clue you can give?
A: Nephalim are not currently on your world, just trace residuals.
Q: (L) Trace residuals in people. And there are supposed to be 36 million of them coming...
A: With the wave.

Kind of renders the term 'humanoid' obselete!

So when the wave comes and one is not ready with his lessons does he stay in 3d also because of his low frequency?

new_to_chess, you will find the topics about which you have asked numerous questions over the past couple of days have already been discussed at length on the forum. You will gain more from these discussions if you have read the Wave and Adventures series which are available from cassiopaea.org (of course you could always buy the books!) This has been mentioned to you at least once already in another thread - I think you will find it will save you time as well as other forum members and moderators.

Back
Top Bottom