George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Do you think it would be a good idea to do that, to have the military in the country enforcing law? We would, for all intents and purposes, be under martial law. That seems like a huge overreaction to the situation. It feels like Trump is being used to further erode our liberties, since he's always catered to the law and order crowd in his short political career.

I think that I get your concern.

It’s risky but a color revolution is underway. The longer this takes the more Antifa and it’s affiliates will gain momentum. If Trump is unable to restore law and order fast the US will have civil war instead of a temporary (I hope it’s temporary) martial law. At least that’s how I currently see the situation. Him restoring law and order first in Washington DC makes sense because if the capital burns, the whole of the US will burn. He could have deployed the military everywhere but didn’t. I think he is trying to play it safe as best as possible.

The situation is not calming down from what I understand, it's getting more intense by the day. If the police is unable to get the situation under control and more people are getting butchered. What else can he do? He is also undermined at every corner. Cities run by liberals don't seem to want to restore law and order. They want Anarchy.

“There are organizations who are hellbent on causing problems across the United States – antifa being one of them,” he said. “There are others. People need to wake up to this.”
The Rose City Antifa spokesman said Williams was parroting the president.
In a later news conference Monday, Portland Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty suggested it was right-wing activists who were behind the violence and destruction.
And so it goes in Portlandistan….

Don’t know If this was posted Here:

,” the Rimanover Rebbe said, “Listen to me well, dear Jews, whoever can afford to rise and ascend to the Holy Land should it as soon as possible, and this includes large parts of South America and most of Europe. The US will also become a dangerous place mired in war, and it is still too early to tell which US state will survive, but many parts will be destroyed and poisoned, and a civil war will break out within the US, and states will secede from the federal government. The US will no longer be a place of refuge, but there will be a Jewish remnant here.

Did they know that something is coming or just coincidence?

Personally I think it's too soon for Trump to bring in the military.

It's not just as simple as enforcing law and order. America has multiples security bodies that are meant to keep law and order inside. I'm also pretty sure that its military getting deployed internally against its own people will cause all sorts of legal issues that will have far reaching consequences.

In addition, what can the military do that the police can't?

Are we expecting the military to come in and turn one of these cities into Baghdad? We expecting soldiers going door to door holding him fights with the rioters? What are people expecting from the military exactly?

Trump will lose his presidency if he deploys the military on American soil and Americans get killed by their own military. This is what I think.

Also, antifa - who are they? These are normal Americans.... Think about it, if they were ever designated a terrorist organisation, the security apparatus will have all the justification of spying on normal Americans under the guise of tracking and finding antifa.

Problem, reaction, solution.

I'm always weary when people start clamouring for government to take on more power to 'protect' them due an to 'event'.

Seen enough in the last few decades to know this is exactly the intended outcome of such 'events'.

I saw some stuff going around about a blackout in DC. Phones/internet was cut and reports of a loud explosion.
Anyone else hear this or just misinfo?

I’d like to share some thoughts on these racial issues. I myself grew up under a racist regime, Apartheid in South Africa. I was very fortunate to not have a racist family but at the same time I was witness to what the forced separation of races and in turn souls entails. I grew up asking questions of “Why are they treated different to us?” My parents could never adequately explain. It didn’t make sense to me that the race that always showed me love and joy was treated differently to the people of my own race who hurt me. I never felt fear being around black people, then and now. But I’ve suffered at the hands of my own race, bullied, abused and rejected for being different. In turn this made me feel as an outcast but I’ve learned to see this as a lovely lesson. Your soul family is not necessarily dictated by race or nation or even blood family. I’m not a boer, so I don’t identify with that culture or current culture loss. My ancestry is a conglomeration of different nations, I don’t identify with any of them. My experience or set of lessons this life time is that my skin color or culture doesn’t dictate who I am at a soul level.

Unfortunately what this sets up is a trap by the PTB. There are many people who don’t identify with gender, race, culture etc and they’re being diverted and co-opted into their NWO agenda. All my programming was leading me into that trap. I’m so grateful that every time I got myself into some form of sjw hive mind, may that be feminism or veganism, that some part of me just kept asking questions and I’d realize they are all basically cults. That also by being rejected by “groups” my whole life that subconsciously I had been seeking a group to be part of and in doing so I’d lost myself and I was open to joining groups that were wrong. So my question to myself recently is that are my views on racial issues, are they authentic or they just more programming due to my personal biases?

When I’ve brought this up in the past in conversation with fellow whites, they say “Oh no that’s your white guilt talking”. Which in truth I’m not consciously feeling that at all, I’m just trying to see the larger multidimensional picture. How can I feel guilt for something I’ve not personally participated in but maybe at some deeper soul level, there are karmic lessons. I chose to be born in a racist regime, and then to live as a minority within a majority. This experience brings about its own set of unique lessons.

I may very well be way off here but could what we term “multiculturalism” not just be a reversal of what some white nations did in the past? They chose to colonize foreign lands, in turn forcing their culture onto others resulting in the break up of traditional ways of living. They brought their religion, their vices and effectively dismantled a myriad of cultures worldwide. We now know how important community living and reverence to ancestors is, which has been slowly eroded in many of these cultures as they adapted to western ways of living. So much medicinal and shamanic knowledge lost and a lot of suffering.

If white nations are currently being invaded or “diversified”, could this not just be a natural rebalancing?

I agree that the PTB are utilizing multiculturalism to bring about their agenda but could there not be a karmic facet to the story too? Do nations as their own “entity” accrue their own karma and thus lessons?

I already lived through the forced separation of races and I don’t particularly want to live through that again. But I also can see the perspective of people who believe their cultures and nations are being dismantled or “invaded” in a sense. Just like African Americans have a right to speak out about their rights. So do White Europeans have the right to speak out about crimes being committed by minorities. I just wonder how this fits in with doing the work since everyone will have their own take on this.

Are not the PTB just hijacking the natural tendencies of current humans? Many of which may have lived many lifetimes as different genders, races and are feeling a need at a soul level to move beyond the 3D obsession with such labels or limitations of physicality. In a perfect world, we could live as a multi-faceted “oneness” but under current STS rule we are being led into many traps with this thinking, ultimately leading to NWO. Is my thinking here wrong?

It just leaves me in a situation where I feel very alone. I’ve come to the conclusion that the majority of my friends and family have fallen for the “programming”. Especially with this “pandemic” issue and now racial situation. So many have shown themselves to be authoritarians and pushing for anarchy. Many others just live with their heads in the sand. I just keep thinking that if I endeavor to keep working at myself, unraveling my programming, biases and sacred cows that I may get to a point that I can be a lighthouse for them when they’ve had enough. But I’m nowhere near that, I’ve not been taking this seriously enough, there’s still so much I need to unlearn. I’ve been sitting on the fence catching splinters. I hope it’s not too late for me to get myself in order. I also hope I’m not creating noise on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom