George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Yes, I understand that part. Still, things leak out and this one is huge. I read about the fentanyl when the toxicology report was released, yet for some reason I didn't post about it here. It really struck me at the time and I have no idea why I didn't follow through.

I expressed myself badly. What I was trying to say was that the PTB have an agenda to push and that anything that contravenes that will be suppressed or ridiculed (which amounts to the same thing) to push a worldwide orthodoxy of thought.

I'm not sure about a 'race war' as I can't conceptualise how that will work.

I think that Dems are not planning a race war because they think than economy will not collapse. They just want a revolution that will remove the Trump and change the system to something that resembles China. But, if the economy really collapses, who knows what will happen.

At this point there is no question Minneapolis, Minnesota is a main center for this terrorist activity. Since the Minn. government has decided to get rid of the police its not a surprise the scenario described here may be the result. Minneapolis is in the 5th district and is represented by Ilhan Omar which you probably know already.

Minnesota State Rep. Warns Antifa and Muslim Groups Plan to “Police Minneapolis Under Muslim Rule”

Minnesota State Rep. Steve Green said, “What you’re looking at, in my humble opinion, is communism moving into Minneapolis and St. Paul.” Not just Communism, Green referred to the unholy alliance with the Left and Islam.

Green said that Antifa and Muslim organizations plan to “police Minneapolis under Muslim rule.”
Robert Spencer took a deeper dive in a Frontpage Mag article:
If members of the local community end up policing Minneapolis, what might that look like? Back in 2016, a series of Minneapolis Muslims in man-on-the-street interviews stated matter-of-factly that they preferred Islamic law over American law. We have seen Sharia patrols in Germany, Britain, and even New York City, where the Muslim Community Patrol (MCP) is decked out in uniforms that strong resemble New York Police Department uniforms, and drives cars carefully designed to look like NYPD cars, to enforce “fundamentals of the Sharia.”

Last edited:
I think that Dems are not planning a race war because they think than economy will not collapse. They just want a revolution that will remove the Trump and change the system to something that resembles China. But, if the economy really collapses, who knows what will happen.

I suspect that the US Dems are useful idiots for 3D STS (and 4D STS obv.) to further their own nefarious ends. What will come of it? Wait and see.

There's that perpetual victimhood narrative at work again.No tears shed for the 1 million Europeans slaves that north Africans had,the Barbary pirates were very fond of raiding christian coastal towns and ships and taking them as cargo.Didn't know about them?I'm not surprised,only non whites can be slaves and if whites were ever slaves of non whites then they surely were a negligible number and if not then surely they deserved because they probably committed a massacre somewhere.That's the narrative anyway.No real sympathy for the whites on the end of an overwhelming amount of actual racism and discrimination,completely dismissing evidence found in the thread.Not a care about the racial dynamics or attacks that happen daily.You know what I get from that comment? ''We deserve everything we ask for and you evil whites better hope we don't ask for more''.If that's your only response than maybe you should try harder.
You know, I think everyone gets their turn. If we have many lives, then we are both the oppressors and the oppressed. Probably not both in the one life, though. (If you want an example of white people oppressing white people, then look at how English people treated Irish and Scottish people or how rich people treated the poor).

I sometimes wonder if people that feel truly oppressed haven't yet learned to overcome the wounding done by psychopathic personalities. Once they do, it no longer becomes an issue and they see all people in a more equal way.

You know, I think everyone gets their turn. If we have many lives, then we are both the oppressors and the oppressed. Probably not both in the one life, though. (If you want an example of white people oppressing white people, then look at how English people treated Irish and Scottish people or how rich people treated the poor).

I sometimes wonder if people that feel truly oppressed haven't yet learned to overcome the wounding done by psychopathic personalities. Once they do, it no longer becomes an issue and they see all people in a more equal way.

I used to work in an office where bullying was rife. I was on the receiving end of plenty of it and in hindsight, I realise that I took part in bullying too, sadly.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet:

With all these fireworks going off, the police will be on strike during the highest risk period in NYC. Doesn't seem like a coincidence to me. I've been hearing a lot more of them here too, especially just north of me close to downtown. I'm going to go to Home Depot in the next couple of days and get a couple fire extinguishers and something to block my door with. I will also get rid of all the dead grass around this area and I will hose down my roof before heading inside next Saturday. Beyond that I'm not sure what more I can do, other than to lay low and pray our area will be safe. If anyone else here is also hearing these random explosions, now might be a good time to prepare.

I'm starting to get sort of concerned in other areas, too. I just discovered that I am not getting e-mails from friends, and everything I send out is getting blocked as well. I had to contact a friend through the "contact" portal on her blog to discover this. I subscribe to Startmail, which offers encryption services, so it's not linked with the MSM. My Yahoo account, however, works just fine. This same crap happened to me when I was trying to share information from my work place with Dane Wiggington some years ago.

In other news, I tried to get some cash yesterday and I discovered that the two main ATM's I normally use no longer exist. I have to go directly to my bank to get money now. I guess we are going cashless come hell or high water. Anyone else noticing this too?

I also went to Chipotle for lunch yesterday during my lunch break. What a mistake. The guy who served me, who couldn't have been more than twenty, sharply rebuked me for stepping off of my designated "six-foot marker" even though noone was within six feet of me. I didn't say anything, but my face turned beet red and I started shaking with anger. He noticed it too, and HIS face went red with anger. The Nazis are already here, and they surround us. Anyway, that's the last time I ever go there.

This is just getting worse. Our management echoes every single thing that our dear governor declares. We now have mandates to always wear our masks when going into common areas, hallways, and even the bathroom - while *in the bathroom*. Do they have cameras in there now? Do I have to wear gloves when I handle the TP? And we have to use the stupid sanitizing gel before we handle any common equipment, or even the car steering wheels.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. I can physically feel my anger rising to the point where I have a very hard time keeping it under control now. And I do my best to clear with breathing exercises and taking walks. It soon won't be enough.

I think WIN52 is right. There is no reconciliation possible between some people any more. You can't deal with people who won't do their own due diligence, who are just programmed to believe what they are told. I am really starting to wonder if the OP's around me are nothing more than fleshy mobile cell phone towers, and their purpose is to amplify the signal. There has to be a separation soon on some level, but I don't think just being around similar minded people and staying away from the rest is enough any more. Those who believe all these lies won't stop until we ALL believe the same things.

I used to work in an office where bullying was rife. I was on the receiving end of plenty of it and in hindsight, I realise that I took part in bullying too, sadly.
It's uncomfortable to discover in ourselves what we don't like in others. If we're honest with ourselves, we may find many things that don't meet our own ideals — not to mention higher ideals. Awareness is the first step, without which progress is impossible. I try to use regrets as fuel for growth, which likely is why those situations or conditions were put there. I could be sad that I didn't catch on earlier (not that I've got this down particularly well), but we all go at our own paces. Eventually almost everybody graduates — or so I'm told.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet:

With all these fireworks going off, the police will be on strike during the highest risk period in NYC. Doesn't seem like a coincidence to me. I've been hearing a lot more of them here too, especially just north of me close to downtown. I'm going to go to Home Depot in the next couple of days and get a couple fire extinguishers and something to block my door with. I will also get rid of all the dead grass around this area and I will hose down my roof before heading inside next Saturday. Beyond that I'm not sure what more I can do, other than to lay low and pray our area will be safe. If anyone else here is also hearing these random explosions, now might be a good time to prepare.

I'm starting to get sort of concerned in other areas, too. I just discovered that I am not getting e-mails from friends, and everything I send out is getting blocked as well. I had to contact a friend through the "contact" portal on her blog to discover this. I subscribe to Startmail, which offers encryption services, so it's not linked with the MSM. My Yahoo account, however, works just fine. This same crap happened to me when I was trying to share information from my work place with Dane Wiggington some years ago.

In other news, I tried to get some cash yesterday and I discovered that the two main ATM's I normally use no longer exist. I have to go directly to my bank to get money now. I guess we are going cashless come hell or high water. Anyone else noticing this too?

I also went to Chipotle for lunch yesterday during my lunch break. What a mistake. The guy who served me, who couldn't have been more than twenty, sharply rebuked me for stepping off of my designated "six-foot marker" even though noone was within six feet of me. I didn't say anything, but my face turned beet red and I started shaking with anger. He noticed it too, and HIS face went red with anger. The Nazis are already here, and they surround us. Anyway, that's the last time I ever go there.

This is just getting worse. Our management echoes every single thing that our dear governor declares. We now have mandates to always wear our masks when going into common areas, hallways, and even the bathroom - while *in the bathroom*. Do they have cameras in there now? Do I have to wear gloves when I handle the TP? And we have to use the stupid sanitizing gel before we handle any common equipment, or even the car steering wheels.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. I can physically feel my anger rising to the point where I have a very hard time keeping it under control now. And I do my best to clear with breathing exercises and taking walks. It soon won't be enough.

I think WIN52 is right. There is no reconciliation possible between some people any more. You can't deal with people who won't do their own due diligence, who are just programmed to believe what they are told. I am really starting to wonder if the OP's around me are nothing more than fleshy mobile cell phone towers, and their purpose is to amplify the signal. There has to be a separation soon on some level, but I don't think just being around similar minded people and staying away from the rest is enough any more. Those who believe all these lies won't stop until we ALL believe the same things.
This is a test, or rather a bombardment of the biggest tests most of us have ever faced. We can do it. The hardest part is the most fundamental: letting go of how we think that things should be (letting go of desire, as Buddhists say). This doesn't mean taking no action or acquiescing, but rather by trying to engage in "right action." While I understand these things philosophically to some degree, my mind wants to blow. So that is the challenge.

One of the officers involved in the murder of George Floyd out on bail confronted whilst shopping

When I first saw this, it seemed somewhat staged to me. If you were in this guy's place, would you go out for COOKIES? If it IS real, then I can see why the woman is upset in one sense, but then again, we are supposed to have the right to be "innocent until PROVEN guilty", right?

I think the whole notion of "systemic racism" is based on primitive and flawed thinking. The concept immediately collapses once you ask "what precisely, specifically, do you mean by that?"
Like making a mountain out of a molehill simply to manipulate the population? It seems to be what all those 'talking heads' on the media are doing. All a person needs to ask themselves is does the color of a person's skin matter? Nope, not at all. Ok, then what does (matter)? Heaps of other things, but not that.

The best way to fight back is to let the burning continue while giving the perps a helpful road map to their actual rulers. This would serve two purposes. It would send the chickens home to roost and it would set 90% of Antifa in having to defend their parents homes or if failing to do so get them all disowned.
That would be anarchy, encouraging crime, and assuming that Antifa individuals actually care about anyone, let alone their own parents.

If someone breaks the law and deliberately harms other people. It's not of the slightest importance what sex, color, political affiliation or race they are. Or what wealth they have, although unfortunately in America that might make a difference when it comes to getting legal representation. It probably only matter if the system is corupt.

Back
Top Bottom