George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

We know all the technology companies including Microsoft behind the promotion of leftist ideologies and censorship. For What it's worth, it is interesting to see this article from Microsoft CEO ( on the father's day occasion) who wrote about his father a week back during the current ideological war.
He was weary of people who walked into new assignments ready to dismantle things before understanding what needed to change or had a real vision for what new capability could be built that would give the institution strength to further its impact.
Perhaps the most enduring of his life lessons was the need to keep an open mind and to keep curiosity alive throughout one’s life. He would say that if there is one thing history has taught us, it’s that doctrinaire thinking and dogma in general were what got people and societies into trouble. His overall life’s pursuit was clear: working as a public servant creating systems that could deliver on universal rights (food, housing, health, education, employment) in spite of India’s complexity, constraints, and scale. To meet these ends, he was comfortable borrowing from both Marx and Hayek. He worked in some of India’s central planning institutions to create systems of decentralized planning and empowerment! He was flexible in his means to pursue his ends.

What is interesting from Indian media coverage of his original article in LinkedIn, many outlets removed references to the ideological flavors related to the current US situation.

Hey buddy, you dropped something....

A little schadenfreude to lighten things up? The incident was on June 1, the story about it below is from June 26.

Meanwhile the MSM, world's most powerful corporations and governments all support BLM. The state of Oregon even made black people exempt from wearing masks:

That lasted about one day. There was a strong backlash. Here's some commentary on it. I don't remember if I first saw it here, on SOTT, or elsewhere.

The following article states that the vice-chair of the board of directors of BLM's fiscal sponsor is Susan Rosenberg, a convicted terrorist that was pardoned by Bill Clinton.

Portland, Oregon just had its 30th night of protests. The protesters seem as stubborn and violent as ever, while the police are facing more restrictions. Members of Portland’s black community decry the vandalism and violence, standing behind Portland's new black police chief.

That said, Portland has a long history of militarized, unaccountable police. Portland's black population is 5.76%. It appears that most protesters are white. It starts to make a little sense when looking at BLM financing in the two posts above.

I have watched a few short videos made by Black Conservatives. This man is spot on and is not only having a go at white liberals, but also black 'elites' who are as he calls them traitors to his race. He is being called Uncle Tom, a coon and so on and responds to these insults. He also mentions the fact that the lives of black police officers and babies in the womb don't count for the BLM mob.

It's 8 minutes long and worth the watch IMO.

I still have quite a few pages to go before I'm caught up with this thread, so I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned. I was wondering if anyone else gets the impression that they're planning to blame the 'second wave' of Corona on the rioters, pull another lockdown and make the riots turn into a full blown race war? There have been so many articles about Covid cases going up. Some examples:

Meanwhile the MSM, world's most powerful corporations and governments all support BLM. The state of Oregon even made black people exempt from wearing masks:

If the plan is to stir the racial pot by blaming the 'second wave' on the rioters, then it's not just black people who will be blamed. The above mentioned BLM supporters may be surprised at the finger being pointed at them too. I'd like to think they wouldn't risk it but they're not exactly the best risk assessors out there.

I don't know about others' experience but there are already people on my social media who are fuming about the protests being allowed while the media reports new 'spikes'.

I think the strategy is to apply maximum pressure and have a few people go off.

I'm not sure about a 'race war' as I can't conceptualise how that will work.

Some people can physically attack others based on nothing else but the other person's race but I'm not sure enough people can and will do this for it to amount to a war.

In addition, I'm not sure the various security apparatuses of which there are many will stand idly by if a full scale internal 'race' war erupts say in a place like the US.

Society as a whole has enough checks in place to ensure things don't get to that level I don't think. There's just not enough people who have been polarised to those extremes to be ready and willing to start chopping down and shooting at their neighbours because of nothing else than their race.

What I think you'll be seeing more of is people going off at each other and some of these may escalate to deadly situations e.g. people getting into a road rage incident, situation devolves to race baiting quickly, it gets violent, guns are drawn, people die - that kind of thing. Or you might see a NZ type attack where a white militia nationalist goes off and guns down a whole church of black people in like the deep south and leaves behind a manifesto or something littered with pure hate e.t.c. Think operation Gladio type events!

Think those are the things which are being set up at the moment. Not so sure about a race war... Or to put it correctly, genocide.

@Nucifera

That lasted about one day. There was a strong backlash. Here's some commentary on it. I don't remember if I first saw it here, on SOTT, or elsewhere.

You saw that video here :-P

It works against the STS agenda of 'divide and conquer' via BLM and Antifa to facilitate a colour revolution, that's why.
Yes, I understand that part. Still, things leak out and this one is huge. I read about the fentanyl when the toxicology report was released, yet for some reason I didn't post about it here. It really struck me at the time and I have no idea why I didn't follow through.

Back
Top Bottom