Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

Haven't listened to the whole post cast because since 4:30 am I'm preparing for my day in Ottawa. The Lunch is ready, my Canadian flag is fixe to my old Sherwood that I recuperate from my shed, forgotten for the last 10 years. I will be leaving soon with my daughter not knowing if we will even get close to Ottawa but we will try to get there and reach parliament hill from Gatineau QC.

At 6:20 min. Of the post cast, Justin Trudeau is half brother is giving an interview that is worth listening to. When the scripture tell us that in this end time family will be divided, brother will fight again brother, husband again spouse etc..., like we all realised in the past 2 years here, we will know that the time has come.

We hope to take many pictures and videos today; hopefully we can access the web and can share some with you on the forum if not, will post them tomorrow. Some may think that I don’t follow the C’s words of caution, which it may not be wise to go but He! I never witnessed a live revolution in this life and sorry but I have to be true to my true nature as a great soul told us to do. Fighting tyranny peacefully, supporting fellow Canadians that took the road for all of us, brought back the Canadian spirit into the light from the dark spell that cover the whole world, I cannot stand down. A few weeks ago my wife asked me if we should sale everything we own and move to a different country, I was speechless. Now she understands that we got to hold the line here, that this despotism will cover the world eventually. She was the first to say that we should go to Ottawa today but unfortunately she learned yesterday that she as to work and won’t be part of what I like to think is a real push again the PTB.

Pray for the success of this movement, this wave of freedom that can reach in amplitude something not seen for a long time.

The future is open.

Fear is a reaction; to be brave is a decision.

Love you all, got to go.

Here some more images from Quebec;

Have fun bro, can't wait to read your testimony!

PUBLIC NOTICE - Alexandra Bridge closed to motorists

Macdonald Cartier Bridge

At Québec city and Lévis:

I was there. The feeling was for the liberty for all the futures generations!

So beautiful to see that.

and on fr.sott.net there is a French article with images and videos. One off them is Horse convoy!

Thank you to the truckers from other countries who are joining what is happening in Canada.

Solidarity to give a little signal to the Universe!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom