First Ouija Board Attempt

[quote author=Peam]
Hi Sid, if you don't understand transdimensional's answer, you must not be seeing the picture he posted of his Ouija board showing a sun symbol on it. :)
[/quote]

Hi Peam

Yes, I can see it. I was just referring to the way he replied in bolded letters which usually means expressing anger or frustration or sarcasm perhaps. No offence intended to transdimensional, it was just an honest question and simple explanation would have done it. Maybe we are bit spoiled with how Laura and the team present C's transcripts :P

Sid said:
[quote author=Peam]
Hi Sid, if you don't understand transdimensional's answer, you must not be seeing the picture he posted of his Ouija board showing a sun symbol on it. :)

Hi Peam

Yes, I can see it. I was just referring to the way he replied in bolded letters which usually means expressing anger or frustration or sarcasm perhaps. No offence intended to transdimensional, it was just an honest question and simple explanation would have done it. Maybe we are bit spoiled with how Laura and the team present C's transcripts :P
[/quote]

Oh I see. Well maybe transdimensional will respond to your question then. I saw the bold but didn't read as much into it as you did, so assumed you couldn't see the picture. :)

Dawn said:
So did you ask the question of "who are we in contact with?" at any point?

You are more brave than me, that is for sure. I've contemplated trying out the Ouija, but the more I study and read, the less I know that I do not know enough for any attempt.

What an odd gift to give!!

Just be careful is all I can say.

Lets hope nothing bad happend on that session. It would be nice if they asked who they where communicating with. I've always wanted to use the Ouija board, and I think it would an amazing experience but I don't think I would do it in the circumstances that you described. :)

EDU

Lets hope nothing bad happend on that session. It would be nice if they asked who they where communicating with. I've always wanted to use the Ouija board, and I think it would an amazing experience but I don't think I would do it in the circumstances that you described. Smiley

I wouldn't do it all if you ask me, maybe I would if there wasn't source of information available(last option), but here are plenty of things to read here and there are many recommended books. It's probably beneficial because it accelerates your growth if it's positive source of info, which is rare, and you wouldn't find out nothing that has not been already. There was mentioned date like December 6 so you know it's desinfo based on that.

dannybananny said:
Lets hope nothing bad happend on that session. It would be nice if they asked who they where communicating with. I've always wanted to use the Ouija board, and I think it would an amazing experience but I don't think I would do it in the circumstances that you described. Smiley

I wouldn't do it all if you ask me, maybe I would if there wasn't source of information available(last option), but here are plenty of things to read here and there are many recommended books. It's probably beneficial because it accelerates your growth if it's positive source of info, which is rare, and you wouldn't find out nothing that has not been already. There was mentioned date like December 6 so you know it's desinfo based on that.

I'm sure that no matter what information you have gathered from others, getting it first hand from a STO 6Th density source is a much more nourishing experience, for sure.

EDU

EGVG said:
dannybananny said:

I'm sure that no matter what information you have gathered from others, getting it first hand from a STO 6Th density source is a much more nourishing experience, for sure.

EDU

But to get there, might be a long(er) step, first to deal with own attachements, applying and getting knowledge, security measures, networking, to clean your vessel: emotionally and physically... before anything at all like -you in the future- could come through. :)

All these steps beforehand, imo, should make the communication easier and that we are not, as Laura put it: "[...] be crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

EGVG said:
EDU
Personally, I always found the research from terrestrial sources more "nourishing" because it tends to be more substantive and solid, and it's amazing seeing the pieces fit together and even the process of fitting them together is itself fascinating, so it's great to see how a researcher does it and not only the end result of the research. I mean, the C's definitely give amazing advice and suggestions, and their philosophy and description of how the universe at large works (densities and all) is more than fascinating and gives tons of food for thought, and makes lots of sense. But that only nourishes the philosophical part, it doesn't give you any real knowledge until you can confirm/apply things. I'd prefer a well-researched book that reveals fascinating things than just having the C's say it, because it just means a lot more with all that research and analysis behind it, you know? The C's always give you just the appetizer, but you gotta make your own main course, but they will throw in the dessert and even a fortune cookie here and there :)

Hello Transdimensional.
I am curious to see how your experiment succeeds, once you feel confident that you know enough to proceed.
I would love to do it myself, but have heeded the warnings that are so freely given on this forum. Perhaps it was a good thing that i never found anyone to do it with me.
Good luck. :)

SAO said:
EGVG said:
EDU
Personally, I always found the research from terrestrial sources more "nourishing" because it tends to be more substantive and solid, and it's amazing seeing the pieces fit together and even the process of fitting them together is itself fascinating, so it's great to see how a researcher does it and not only the end result of the research. I mean, the C's definitely give amazing advice and suggestions, and their philosophy and description of how the universe at large works (densities and all) is more than fascinating and gives tons of food for thought, and makes lots of sense. But that only nourishes the philosophical part, it doesn't give you any real knowledge until you can confirm/apply things. I'd prefer a well-researched book that reveals fascinating things than just having the C's say it, because it just means a lot more with all that research and analysis behind it, you know? The C's always give you just the appetizer, but you gotta make your own main course, but they will throw in the dessert and even a fortune cookie here and there :)

That was cute, I have to say I agree with you, what I meant was nourishing on a more spiritual level than in a cognitive. You know? The experience of getting your groove on with 6Th density STO beings :)

EDU

Back
Top Bottom