First Ouija Board Attempt

While my mother was visiting our new residence my wife and I gave her an Ouija board as a kind of delayed birthday present.
We tried out the board for everybody's first time and had two (exhausting) sessions.
I should note that there were tensions between my mother and the rest of us due to
- the situation in our house (my mother's two dachshunds chasing our scared cat).
- my mother's unwillingness to accept our perceived problems arising from her worsening amblyacousia.

Nevertheless we had two Ouija board sessions. There was much gibberish but a "core message" was clearly understandable:

October 30th, 2010
[...]
(A): Time for benignancy/good doings (Original: Zeit fuer gu(e)te Werke)
(Q): Why?
(A): Check it out on Dec 6
(Q): What will happen on December 6th?
(A): Chaos
(Q): This year, 2010 ?
(A): Yes
[...]

November 1st, 2010
[...]
(Q): December 6th is a monday. A day on which the Stock Exchange opens and reacts to events that happened
the weekend before. I therefore consider an economic crash quite possible.
We have summarized the possible causes of the mentioned event on 6 December,
in order to simplify the answer:

1. Economic Crash
2. War
3. Cosmic event (Meteorites, solar flares etc.)
4. Other

Can you tell us what event on December 6th is meant?
One of the figures 1-4 is sufficient for an answer.

(A): Planchette moves to the sun symbol on the Ouija board.
(Q): That was clear.
[...]

The name of the transmitting entity was understood as
1. session: VUT
2. session: VUFOD

No further questions were asked concerning the origin of the entity.
[Comment: All of us have watched the video "Knowledge and Being" prior to the "sessions".
I am sceptical concerning the validity of this "prophecy"]

ouija.png

Is it clearer now?

Sid said:
Hi transdimension

Sorry but I didn't get it. What exactly does this mean?
Planchette moves to the sun symbol on the Ouija board.

Well, solar flare was an option he listed. Maybe that is the answer?

Hmmm... this is interesting. Maybe you've already seen this, but Laura has also recommended a list of books prior to Ouija board experimentation listed in the recommended books thread under the Esotericism and Parapsychology section.

I can't really comment further since I have no experiences in using a board instrument. I played around with a pendulum years ago, prior to realizing how little I understood about what I was doing. All I can say is that I don't feel nearly knowledgeable enough to even attempt something like this.

transdimensional said:

While my mother was visiting our new residence my wife and I gave her an Ouija board as a kind of delayed birthday present.
We tried out the board for everybody's first time and had two (exhausting) sessions.
I should note that there were tensions between my mother and the rest of us due to
- the situation in our house (my mother's two dachshunds chasing our scared cat).
- my mother's unwillingness to accept our perceived problems arising from her worsening amblyacousia.

Nevertheless we had two Ouija board sessions. There was much gibberish but a "core message" was clearly understandable:

Hmmm I'm sorry but I'm puzzled as to why on Earth you would give someone a Ouija board as a present. Especially someone you're having difficulties with. :huh:

Have you not read different threads on here about attempting to use Ouija boards and the complications involved? For example this thread?

Are you not concerned about what kind of creature you could be contacting? That perhaps they could be STS? Spirit possession, etc? Or have you studied about all of these things, and I'm not understanding you right?

So did you ask the question of "who are we in contact with?" at any point?

You are more brave than me, that is for sure. I've contemplated trying out the Ouija, but the more I study and read, the less I know that I do not know enough for any attempt.

What an odd gift to give!!

Just be careful is all I can say.

Trans, I gotta ask - do you have any inkling of what you're doing? :umm:

You seem rather flippant about it, and I'm not sure what you've read and what you haven't but fooling around with spirit boards of any types isn't a game and definitely shouldn't be engaged in 'for kicks'.

Look into the thread Deed linked, and do some further searching around on channeling and ouija boards on the forum...

Deedlet: Have you not read different threads on here about attempting to use Ouija boards and the complications involved? For example this thread?
Of course I have read these threads. BTW, did you read this?

Dawn: So did you ask the question of "who are we in contact with?" at any point?
Yes, but most of the transmissions were kind of gibberish, not understandable.

Puck: Trans, I gotta ask - do you have any inkling of what you're doing?
Yes, I think so.

Everybody involved knows the Cassiopean material and Lauras publications. This was only an attempt to receive something that makes sense. Nobody expected such a message. I anticipated we would be communicating somehow with ourselves / our attachments. We were sober and sceptical participants trying to get a feeling for the ouija board as a self-development-tool.

1) The object is NOT to "channel" other entities. The object is to use the method as a self-development tool so that, if possible, one can communicate directly with one's OWN higher mind. That's a long, drawn out process. It won't happen in a week-end, probably not even in a year of regular sitting. In the meantime, one will learn a lot about the self, run through many thought loops, deal with all kinds of detached and attached entities, etc. It is a purification process. You must assume that, for a long time, the ONLY thing you will get is nonsense, lies, gibberish, cling-ons, parasites, etc. That's natural. They are there anyway, you just don't know about them. Part of the process is to cleanse yourself and your environment of such and that is a technique that can be easily learned if you are attentive and work on your BS meter. Remember, nearly everything you communicate with for a LOOOONG time will do nothing but lie. That's the truth.

2) Having said that, one of the issues in my thinking is that, yes, the time may come - sooner than we think - when the planetary infrastructure is broken and you are all on your own. You need training, you need to be ready, you need to be able to transduce the energies of creation and truth on your own. You need to be able to "see the unseen," and I do NOT mean seeing auras, either! I won't be here always.

3) NEVER do it alone! NEVER. Best to have SKEPTICAL participants. And always test and check and verify. I will tell you how to do this though you know a lot already from reading both the Wave and the Adventure Series.
source: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8860.msg63477#msg63477

If you had read further, you would understand that I intended for the person who wishes to attempt such experiments to have all the tools to hand to do it safely. Those tools will be presented in the K&B videos when they are finally finished. (Did you watch the Intro video?) I think that, for your own safety - and the safety of those you love - you should be patient and wait. The other realms really are more dangerous than the darkest jungle.

transdimensional said:
Hi Laura, thanks for your advice! I will be patient.

transdimensional,

It's good that you're taking Laura's advice.

Out of curiosity, have you read the big 5 psychology books? And/or any of the other recommended books here including In Search of the Miraculous by P.D. Ouspensky? And following the detox, doing EE?

The reason I ask this is because from my understanding, becoming a clear channel requires that one be working to cleanse their machine (both mentally and physically) and in essence take the Work very seriously. I think one of the reasons Laura has had such a success in chanelling the C's is because she does all of this. And I personally think it's a very challenging task to achieve.

It's also important to read the following threads:

What is objectivity based on?
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17008.0

and:

Buffers, Programs and "the Predator's Mind"
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6419.0

transdimensional said:
ouija.png

Is it clearer now?
Hi transdimensional

I hope this wasn't sarcasm. I honestly did not understand the answer or maybe my mind wasn't working due to nearing the end of the office day.

-Sid

Sid said:
I hope this wasn't sarcasm. I honestly did not understand the answer or maybe my mind wasn't working due to nearing the end of the office day.

-Sid

Hi Sid, if you don't understand transdimensional's answer, you must not be seeing the picture he posted of his Ouija board showing a sun symbol on it. :)

Back
Top Bottom