Facebook - friend or foe?

I have been in the Facebook dungeon for most of this 2022. Before the coronavirus pandemic everything seemed normal with the news I shared on Facebook. Once Zuckerberg and TPTB decided to combat alternative news on covid with their "independent fact checkers" everything changed. I cancelled a previous account I had (and where I had many forum contacts) in an effort to clear my history, but it seems Facebook's algorithms took care of flagging me again and anything I posted regarding the coronavirus was reason enough to get a penalty. This 2022 with a new account I have in my record: posts below in the newsfeed 30, 90 days without being able to post anything...etc.

i've since left that group and save discussions like that for places like this, but i'm still curious as to what's going on there. any ideas?
If you want to disseminate knowledge, always do it free from the intention of wanting to awaken people to the purpose. Do not confront someone's ingrained thoughts. Create your own objective information and let it flow, if your intention, respecting free will, is to reach the people it is meant to reach.

I kind of gave up on FB a long time ago, I barely post anything anymore. Two reasons, one it was mostly reaching people who would already like and agree what I had to post, which isn't entirely bad but.. I wasn't really "spreading the truth" per se, and two.. I have been in the dungeon as well, and it gets annoying.

So, I gave up using the website, and deleted the application altogether from my cellphone. Funny enough, FB sends me an email every now and then saying "oh, have you tried the Facebook app? it's wonderful!"

In 2020 when the lockdown stuff just began, my 10 year old account fell victim to one of Facebook's new mass purges, which I had never heard of before in the company's history - then I experienced it. This must have been preemptive because the anti-scamdemic crusade wasn't being waged by any or many of us yet.

My partner turned around to me one day and asked if i had blocked him on facebook, I said "no, why?", and he said my profile and messages and all data had straight up disappeared. I checked my account and and it looked like I had been logged out with no trace of login details... it got weirder, every trace of my account had been purged, down to every single message I had ever exchanged with friends and any mention of me there had ever been.

In the end I had to create a new account, I lost some data that I really wish I could get back, but ultimately they done me a favour anyway, erasing 10 years of "hate speech" and thought crimes for me, lol.

During 2020 & 2021 I created numerous other accounts to disseminate Hunter BIden leaks and I was repeatedly banned mercilessly, but for some some reason they allowed me to keep my main account, and they just ban me the regular way on there (warnings, ghost bans, reduced visibility etc), almost like they know they are playing a mind game with us all and don't actually want us all to leave, instead they are trying to correct our thoughts and behaviour.

The Hunter Biden Facebook wars were pretty epic as people were trying to game the AI censorship whilst it adapted with each new round of meme warfare.

I have been in the Facebook dungeon for most of this 2022. Before the coronavirus pandemic everything seemed normal with the news I shared on Facebook. Once Zuckerberg and TPTB decided to combat alternative news on covid with their "independent fact checkers" everything changed. I cancelled a previous account I had (and where I had many forum contacts) in an effort to clear my history, but it seems Facebook's algorithms took care of flagging me again and anything I posted regarding the coronavirus was reason enough to get a penalty. This 2022 with a new account I have in my record: posts below in the newsfeed 30, 90 days without being able to post anything...etc.
Facebook quarranteed me before the pandemic. When I tried to get back on they told me "you need a government id in order to continue". Wow I said, when did they start doing that, with all the people who have aliases.

In two hours I get out of the Facebook dungeon. :rotfl:

Facebook says: your account is restricted for 2 hours

Your previous posts violate our Community Guidelines, so you cannot perform actions such as posting or commenting.

chrome_screenshot_1665599021233.png

Some of my "misdemeanors" are violating community standards with memes and news about coronavirus and vaccination.

Last time, I remember sharing a meme that Joe posted. The meme said something about "if you want an abortion get the covid vaccine" and it was considered "hate speech". You know...you are allowed to have an abortion but not with the vaccine. Phew :rotfl:

Another time I criticized the logo of a soccer analysis page and compared it to a swastika. That was enough for a Facebook verifier to consider my response as offensive and hateful.
:headbash:

Q: (Joe) I have one last question. Several months ago, we talked about speaking out against things going on. They said strategic enclosure to the max. And we just... didn't pay any attention to that whatsoever. [laughter] I'm just wondering if there's any danger to us specifically due to the way we're pointing out things going on? Or are we in danger? One benefit I always thought is that we're in France, but we're writing in English for the Anglosphere. We're not really talking in French about what's going on in France.

(Chu) Well, we do have French SOTT and they do bash...

A: Tone things a bit and use allusions more.
Let's give the "free speech" algorithm a run for its money. Here are my suggestions. 😉
Last time, I remember sharing a meme that Joe posted. The meme said something about "if you want an abortion get the covid vaccine" and it was considered "hate speech". You know...you are allowed to have an abortion but not with the vaccine. Phew :rotfl:
  • Nano rivers carry away even the most tenacious unborns.
  • The vaccine overtook the baby on the finish line. We have a new vid-co-record!
  • Recently, a lot of nano workers were hired to make sure future generations wouldn't waste their time in their mother's womb.
Another time I criticized the logo of a soccer analysis page and compared it to a swastika.
  • If Hitler had to choose a logo for his painting, he would pick yours.
  • Hitler didn't want to leave his painting unfinished, so he used your logo.
  • When Hitler played soccer, he used to say "swas my kickah!"

Last edited:
Excellent @Natus Videre

I think the main problem with the algorithm is not when I post on my wall -I don't even have 50 contacts- but when I post in the discussions of people with thousands of followers. No doubt there are some authoritarian followers as well who report everything that offends them or are afraid of what is said is true, they carry their four doses there is no going back.

Its getting a bit weird over on facebook. Can't post links under posts any more when people ask how they can solve a problem on their computer. Plus not allowed to quote fascists to rase awareness of the tactic's used by them so history doesn't repeat to some extent.

Malwarebytes provides the following information. I tried it. It seemed to work. Facebook Removal Tool

From Malwarebytes: "Many of us have realized that even if we don't provide data to Meta directly, someone else will. When someone signs up to any of Meta's services, they are asked if they want to share their entire address book. This is how Facebook got hold of details even if the user had never had a Facebook account......We now have a tool to delete and keep our contact numbers and email addresses from Facebook permanently, even when someone we know agrees to share their entire address book."

According to Business Insider, Meta quietly rolled out this tool sometime in May 2022, but the company didn't say anything about it. The link to the tool appears to be pretty much tucked away in an obscure page in Facebook's help section where no user typically ventures.

Below are steps to remove your contact number or email address from all of Meta's apps.
1. Visit the contact info removal tool page.
2. You can then choose from three options: your mobile number, landline phone number, or email address. You can only pick one, so to remove all the above info from Meta, you must repeat these steps for each option.

"What the Zuck: Facebook Welcomes Ukraine’s Neo-Nazi Azov Regiment Back on Platform"​

"Facebook (now known as Meta) has removed Ukraine’s Azov Regiment — members of which regularly display Nazi symbols and signs on their uniforms — from its list of dangerous individuals and organizations. With this change, Mark Zuckerberg is welcoming members of the Azov Regiment who were once blacklisted to utilize his massive platform."

Back
Top Bottom