Experienced a creature suck on me

realitybugll said:
puzzle said:
I had no fear, only rage and indignation and I was deeply appalled at the lust it had while sucking on my neck.

I would be really freaked out if that happened to me. Almost always when I have dreams or similar paranormal things happen it just scares me. How do you not feel any fear? Is it because you feel superior to the creature that you feel "rage and indignation"?

Maybe you are just a fearless person or paranormal things don't make you afraid in general. I wonder why...

Hi realitybugll,

It is my understanding that both fear and anger can be legitimate emotional responses to harmful influences. Fwiw.

Hi all. Upon (re)reading this thread, it occurred to me that the principle "as above, so below" may apply here. In other words, if our 3D reality is a reflection of higher realms, or if lower and higher realities are interconnected and are symbolic of each other, then maybe being the victim of paranormal attachments or 'vampires' is a reflection or consequence of predatory relationships we have had with human beings. Perhaps not necessarily current relationships, but past relationships or traumatic experiences that remain unresolved in our psyche.

As RedFox said:

they tend to latch on in early childhood and the traumas/emotions from then need to be dealt with in order to counteract it.

Perhaps 'scary' paranormal experiences are indicative/symbolic of equally traumatic 3D experiences that we have failed to fully acknowledge and heal. If so, it does sound like finally getting rid of paranormal influences requires deep emotional resolution and cleansing.

My two cents.

Ana said:
RedFox said:
Having had to deal with this sort of thing (and I may be mistaken) but pushing it away with your energy may not be the best thing to do (please somebody correct me if I'm wrong here). It could be that it feeds off the energy you use to push it with (send towards it).
Recently I've realised that 'holding firm' (energetically/mentally) may be the best block to it.....but this is just my impression given it can be such an intangible subject.

What you are describing seems to fit very well with Mental Blocking technique:

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=962&lsel=M

Cassiopaea glossary said:
The core idea of mental blocking is to assert one's position and the nature of one's being. This may take many forms. The idea is a spiritual one for which we do not have direct terms or perception, thus we look at it through the example of everyday confrontations.

Another aspect is to be internally certain and undivided. In a
confrontation, the attacking party generally expects some reaction, either aggression or backing out. In some cases, mental blocking can take the form of giving no response or an entirely unexpected response. The main idea is not to play by the same playbook as the adversary, thus breaking out of a pattern of expected reactions.

I honestly believe, from my experiences with this same phenomena, that the above mentioned, Redfox's quote with Ana's quote from Cassiopedia are the best ways a person can combat this type of situation that occurs. I've reacted a number of different ways, from using the prayer to getting angry, to attempting to move my body, and I've found that whatever it is you do, you have to be firm, 100% in dedicating your willpower to that response in order for it to be effective.

To give an example, a few weeks ago, I had a particularly terrifying experience, that started in my dream, of some dark force approaching me while I'm trying to hide in fear. It grabs a hold of me and drags me along the road, only I wake up in the same position I was in, in the dream, and I see what appeared to be the silhouette of a woman's face floating beside me. I felt a 'swoosh' of force start at my legs and land on my back. I can feel it going up and down my back, breathing on my neck, like its sucking on me, and I couldnt do anything about it (I was scared sh**less at this point).

I tried getting angry at it, doing the prayer, mentalling projecting insults at it, nothing worked. In fact it seemed to only spur it on and it felt like I was being toyed with at this point. It was playing with me like cat and mouse (at least this was my perception of it). Until finally I had resolved, at the very least, if this is going to continue, whatever this was will have to do it face to face with me. So I put forth every ounce of effort and willpower that I had into moving my arms and turning myself around. I focused my mind solely on this task, and forced my body to move! And as soon as my arms started moving and I was lifting my torso up, the whole ordeal stopped.

This is not to say that the prayer or getting angry can't work (it has in the past for me) but whatever you choose to do you need to be firm. In my case, my first 3 responses in the situation were out of desperation, I was divided on whether it would work, so it didn't.

I hope this helps, fwiw. It can be comforting in a way to know that your not the only one that goes through these ordeals, as they are not something you can easily talk about at the dinner table or over a cup of coffee.

Windmill knight said:
Hi all. Upon (re)reading this thread, it occurred to me that the principle "as above, so below" may apply here. In other words, if our 3D reality is a reflection of higher realms, or if lower and higher realities are interconnected and are symbolic of each other, then maybe being the victim of paranormal attachments or 'vampires' is a reflection or consequence of predatory relationships we have had with human beings. Perhaps not necessarily current relationships, but past relationships or traumatic experiences that remain unresolved in our psyche.

As RedFox said:

they tend to latch on in early childhood and the traumas/emotions from then need to be dealt with in order to counteract it.

Perhaps 'scary' paranormal experiences are indicative/symbolic of equally traumatic 3D experiences that we have failed to fully acknowledge and heal. If so, it does sound like finally getting rid of paranormal influences requires deep emotional resolution and cleansing.

My two cents.

This makes sense. As I've found that these experiences have increased since I started doing Eirui-Eolas. In fact all this only started happening after I joined the forum, probably due to cleaning our machine, finding programs, learning to be conscious of thoughts and actions. Possibly giving less 'breathing room' for these attachments and psychic hooks that have dominated our modes of thinking for so long.

DanielS said:
This makes sense. As I've found that these experiences have increased since I started doing Eirui-Eolas. In fact all this only started happening after I joined the forum, probably due to cleaning our machine, finding programs, learning to be conscious of thoughts and actions. Possibly giving less 'breathing room' for these attachments and psychic hooks that have dominated our modes of thinking for so long.

I think you are right. If that's the case, it doesn't mean that we suddenly came under attack, but that we have become conscious of attachments and influences that were always there.

I had one such scary experience years ago, back in the times I had just found the Cass website. It felt like an abduction attempt at night with a very loud ringing in the ear and a 'presence', although I didn't see anything. At the time there was also general weirdness going on around me, like alarms going off on their own, and even a psycho stalking my ex. But things have been much quieter in that respect for at least five years.

realitybuggl said:
I would be really freaked out if that happened to me. Almost always when I have dreams or similar paranormal things happen it just scares me. How do you not feel any fear? Is it because you feel superior to the creature that you feel "rage and indignation"?

Maybe you are just a fearless person or paranormal things don't make you afraid in general. I wonder why...

When looking back on it, while it was happening what came out was rage and indignation in order to protect myself. I was in shock and feeling fear only the next day and the the following days, always afraid it could happen again. It didn't until now. But then, I had been leaving out the bioenergetic breathing for many weeks, after Laura had suggested to do so in the EE thread.

What's interesting to me is that I was indeed solely seeing this incident as an actual 'outside' creature and I wanted to fight it with all my will. I mean I'd still do that if it happened again, I'd never succumb to these critters, but only fighting it with the methods here discussed would be nothing but "treating" the symptoms instead of curing the roots, while the roots are unresolved trauma or unresolved whatever. And when this thing happened to me I didn’t at all think it could be related to my inner state.

What also has come to my mind is that I had my own share of New Age belief in my early twenties, or rather, until I found the Wave and the Cassiopaea sites.
During this time I was actively looking for paranormal experiences, looking for ghosts everywhere and I wanted to train my "seeing" skills. There was also a time when I tried to do "magic". Had a book that instructed on doing magical rituals and I was doing some of them. The magical practices didn't last long, but in any case, that could be another source when critters could attach due to my believing and playing with things I didn't understand, thereby opening myself up for very dangerous things..

Also, I'm living with my mother and her partner on their land. They're building up an old house. Friends of mine, who visited were telling me they were hearing a voice in this house (that was in the summer 2009). I hadn't heard any voices, but we did some speculating. Village folks said something about a buried Russian soldier on our property. There was one incident when I had given a party on the terrace and at some point I was going through the house and out of the backdoor to go near the forest. A friend of mine came after me calling me and then she heard an angry voice yelling "NO! Not Puzzle, get away from here!" My friend was so freaked out she was running out of the house and told me about it later. And I did a very stupid thing some days afterwards: I went into the house and talking to the alleged spirit. (I didn't know that one is not supposed to do so). I talked to it and asked what it wanted and if I could help. Maybe I had invited yet another thing. Who knows for sure.

Fortunately, one does not have to stay unknowing, one can always learn. It’s great to be reading all your input and own experiences with this. Together, we are strong! :)

wetroof said:
puzzle said:
I had no fear, only rage and indignation and I was deeply appalled at the lust it had while sucking on my neck.

this is a strange topic... whenever i think about ghosts or anything scary like that it always gives me the chills but when i experience something i just feel this rage (maybe it's because it's the only option one has)

I would think it is the most logical response to choose, cuz after all, who - when actually Seeing the truth of one being food to some higher density critter- would simply accept the fact of being eaten? Sure thing we need to protect ourselves and not let that critter suck us dry..

Maybe the response of rage to such an incident is nothing more mysterious than the physical drive/fight for survival: irl we'd sure as hell Run (when having no weapons for defense) as soon as for example a tiger would attack us.. something that's really on the increase nowadays in cities of the industrial world.. :D

Back
Top Bottom