Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Unfortunately I can't make it to EE Thursday night.

I have a question, since I'm used to do pipe breathing on a chair watching the screen -
I'd like to do it lying down which would be difficult due to the arm positions.

Can I leave out the arm positions in that case or would that inhibit the energy flow?
Due to my experience pipe breath you can do whenever or however you like and feel most comfortable. I sometimes do it when walking in the forest or whenever I feel I need it, sometimes even when driving in the car - but in the car not too often. I think the most important thing is stimulating the vagus nerve .. .

I have a question, since I'm used to do pipe breathing on a chair watching the screen -
I'd like to do it lying down which would be difficult due to the arm positions.

Can I leave out the arm positions in that case or would that inhibit the energy flow?

Due to my experience pipe breath you can do whenever or however you like and feel most comfortable. I sometimes do it when walking in the forest or whenever I feel I need it, sometimes even when driving in the car - but in the car not too often. I think the most important thing is stimulating the vagus nerve .. .

naorma is right, you can do the pipe breathing without doing the arms position.

I'd just add that I also like doing it lying down sometimes and I've found that it is possible to do the arms positions while lying down, just in a more relaxed manner. If it is uncomfortable, though, I'd say you can leave the positions out if you want to just pipe-breathe while lying down.

I am using Chrome too, although I'm not in Spain. Maybe it's the version of Chrome? What error shows up on your screen?

I am using Chrome too, although I'm not in Spain. Maybe it's the version of Chrome? What error shows up on your screen?
It says Video not available.(chrome windows 10 )
Chrome recently updated, but it works fine in my phone(chrome ) and also on Internet explorer .I don t know

I can see it too. Can you watch it here?:

And adding to what WM asked, have you tried another browser? Or clearing Chrome's cache?:
  1. Open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More.
  3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
  6. Click Clear data.

I can see it too. Can you watch it here?:

And adding to what WM asked, have you tried another browser? Or clearing Chrome's cache?:
  1. Open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More.
  3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
  6. Click Clear data.
perfect now!

Back
Top Bottom