Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hello everyone,

I could not arrive in time for the workshop. Sorry I couldn't let you know in advance.

The workshop time will remain the same as before (20:00 French time), there won't be any changes.

We'll have an Am-EU EE workshop on Thursday (20:00 French time) to compensate for this meeting. If you can't connect, we'll meet on Monday again.

See you!

Hello everyone,

I could not arrive in time for the workshop. Sorry I couldn't let you know in advance.

The workshop time will remain the same as before (20:00 French time), there won't be any changes.

We'll have an Am-EU EE workshop on Thursday (20:00 French time) to compensate for this meeting. If you can't connect, we'll meet on Monday again.

See you!
Thank you @logos5x5 for this very kind offer! Sorry that I cannot take it! I decided to take 3 days holidays starting from Thursday and will have no computer . .. wish you all a good session and see you next monday!

One question that came to mind just now, other than EE practiced twice a week, is there any daily recommendations others in the forum practice?

The ideal is to do the complete program no more than twice a week, especially the Beatha portion (bioenergetic breathing / round breathing), but you can do all the other parts everyday if you want.

For example, you can do Pipe-breathing (the one with three different arm positions) followed by the Prayer Of The Soul (meditation), or just the Prayer Of The Soul in the morning and/or before going to sleep, for example.

The ideal is to do the complete program no more than twice a week, especially the Beatha portion (bioenergetic breathing / round breathing), but you can do all the other parts everyday if you want.

For example, you can do Pipe-breathing (the one with three different arm positions) followed by the Prayer Of The Soul (meditation), or just the Prayer Of The Soul in the morning and/or before going to sleep, for example.

Unfortunately I can't make it to EE Thursday night.

I have a question, since I'm used to do pipe breathing on a chair watching the screen -
I'd like to do it lying down which would be difficult due to the arm positions.

Can I leave out the arm positions in that case or would that inhibit the energy flow?

Back
Top Bottom