Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hi everyone!

Our Éiriú Eolas meeting will start in about 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

I won't be able to join you, but logos5x5 will be there :-)

am about to start on my own, but we'll be coinciding in time. Over here in Ontario, tonight, it's been a long day, it will be late for me if I wait, but I am watching to join another time.

You're welcome to join us!

Thank you for the session, guys! It was good to be there again after a long time, and it makes a difference if you practice alone or with others. :flowers:

For the trouble of getting heard:

In the past, if I had trouble with my microphone or for getting heard I found it useful to try a Zoom test meeting in advance to the next meeting. There you can check your sound, your microphone, and other things. Another possibility would be to go into the Zoom program on your local device, click the little wheel ("Settings") under your avatar and then click "Audio". There you can test your sound and your microphone (by recording yourself), and you can choose between several microphones - for example the one being built into your system or the one from your headset.

Additionally, below the microphone feature when you are in "Settings" you can also adjust the level of background noise which is to be allowed. Sometimes your computer may just make a lot of noise, and this feature allows you to suppress it. Hope this helps a bit! :-)

It was great to see everyone today! Just to follow up on our pre-EE chat, I'd like to share a post I wrote some time ago in the Q-Link thread where I compiled mentions of silk from the session transcripts. You can find it here if you're interested; From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

You may remember that the C's mentioned Mulberry silk specifically, but it looks like the majority of silk is actually mulberry silk:

In short, there are four types of natural silk produced around the world: Mulberry silk, Eri silk, Tasar silk and Muga silk. Mulberry silk contributes around as much as 90% of silk production, with the mulberry silkworm generally being regarded as the most important.

The Wikipedia entry on silk also seems to mostly associate silk with mulberry worms. So if anyone got inspired by our chat tonight I guess it's good news that silk is more effective that tin foil ;-)

In the past, if I had trouble with my microphone or for getting heard I found it useful to try a Zoom test meeting in advance to the next meeting. There you can check your sound, your microphone, and other things. Another possibility would be to go into the Zoom program on your local device, click the little wheel ("Settings") under your avatar and then click "Audio". There you can test your sound and your microphone (by recording yourself), and you can choose between several microphones - for example the one being built into your system or the one from your headset.

Additionally, below the microphone feature when you are in "Settings" you can also adjust the level of background noise which is to be allowed. Sometimes your computer may just make a lot of noise, and this feature allows you to suppress it. Hope this helps a bit! :-)
Thanks Learner! I think I discovered the problem afterwards, my microphone cable was loose. Hopefully I'll get my voice back next week! :-)

I also find our conversations very inspiring! There is always much to learn! Very happy to see you all! Thank you for the silk post Ant22!
Thanks Learner! I think I discovered the problem afterwards, my microphone cable was loose. Hopefully I'll get my voice back next week! :-)
Glad you solved the problem! Looking forward to hearing you next time! Technology is very tricky sometimes :-D 🥰

I enjoyed your singing very much! You have a wonderful voice, so clear!
You are welcome, naorma! I've seen the joy with you guys, and it also brought me joy. The clear voice is an inheritance running within my family. My paternal grandmother used to have a very beautiful voice, and she had brought eight kids into this world, so there was some spreading (and there's almost always singing if there's some family get-together). ;-)

Yesterday evening I also became aware, once more, how I've neglected something for a long time that I actually enjoy and thus should do more often again (next to the occasional singing to my crystals, and at some other opportunity there and then). It's also very good for the vagus nerve, and thus complements EE very much - which should be very helpful in these times. Actually, I dreamed this night we (and other forum members) would sing as a choir in Zoom, and that there was harmony, with no connective delays - like a choir performance in real life! :wizard:

Thank you for the session, guys! It was good to be there again after a long time, and it makes a difference if you practice alone or with others. :flowers:

Thank you very much. I was unable to connect properly and had to leave. Was not prepared, I apologize for any inconvenience. Take care

It was great to see everyone today! Just to follow up on our pre-EE chat, I'd like to share a post I wrote some time ago in the Q-Link thread where I compiled mentions of silk from the session transcripts. You can find it here if you're interested; From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

You may remember that the C's mentioned Mulberry silk specifically, but it looks like the majority of silk is actually mulberry silk:

The Wikipedia entry on silk also seems to mostly associate silk with mulberry worms. So if anyone got inspired by our chat tonight I guess it's good news that silk is more effective that tin foil ;-)
Silk IS effective. Read this last night here; had been sometimes been using NASA space blanket/survival blanket as a shield, lighter than tin foil and worked against beaming, etc.. Found if I cover forehead (third eye) that stopped one kind, and over heart and solar plexus, lessened effect of other type of 'problem'. Dug out the only three silk garments I have, all kimonos from thrift stores, and they work. Dowsing 94% effective for chest area, in stopping the uncomfortable effects, and by feeling confirms improvement. One hundred percent of the pineal gland entry point. I'm used to dowsing this kind of thing, after a lot of practice, so take with grain of salt the specifics if you like, but sure feels better.

I have found with some things I've tried, they stop working after awhile and have to change it up.

Back
Top Bottom