Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I apologize for my hasty departure, just when the prayer was over the fuses jumped at home.

Thank you for the session. It is really nice to be with you for this moment that gives us energy and strength. Thank you Logos to make this possible.

See you next week!

Désolée de n'avoir pu vous rejoindre hier, j'ai même manqué les prières du soir tant j'étais épuisée... J'ai bien pensé à Vous...

I'm sorry I couldn't join you yesterday, I even missed the evening prayers because I was so exhausted ... I thought about You...

"The day after" the EE-sessions is always soooo much better than the days before! Thank you very much for this opportunity!
I also will give my next donation, I will try to do it regulary, depending on my money-situation but in any case I will give something, may it be little! Warm greeting to you all and happy to see you next monday!

"The day after" the EE-sessions is always soooo much better than the days before! Thank you very much for this opportunity!
I also will give my next donation, I will try to do it regulary, depending on my money-situation but in any case I will give something, may it be little! Warm greeting to you all and happy to see you next monday!
And The Dreams in night after EE :)

Thank you for the session... especially to @Ageeva (hope I remembered the right name :-[ ) for this very special song. I felt that it was very important for you to sing it today. Feel hugged :hug2: ... and I think you should allow a little bit of feelings, because otherwise you will be overwhelmed by them at some point, because they all erupt at once. IMO... :flowers: ... at the moment I hear the original from Joni Mitchel, really very good :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom