Éiriú Eolas in Baltimore

3D Student said:
I'll be there tomorrow. Looking forward to see you guys!

Me and Brainwave are looking forward to seeing you guys too! Bring your deep-breathing lungs ;D

Pete said:
Alejo said:
I'd like to come and visit sometime aswell, maybe we could plan a visit one of this weekends to the Baltimore classes..And have a nice NYC-Baltimore EE session, It would be a nice roadtrip.:)

Pete, it does seem to take 4 hours..:-/ but I would be up for the drive..;)

Let me know what you guys think.

I'm definitely up for it Alejo but the timings gonna be a bit hard for me right now because of coworkers vacationing. I've been doing a lot of extra hours and it wouldn't leave me much time to travel four hours, spend four hours there and make the trip back home and in to work that same night. A Saturday is my best shot at it and I will definitely let you know. We can take turns driving! :scooter:

Sounds good, maybe we could discuss it on the next EE class

Thanks to Ennio and brainwave for the session. And it was nice to meet everyone who came. Do y'all usually count a Saturday or Sunday EE session as your Monday session?

I will probably attend the next meeting. Maybe bring a mat or blanket to get comfortable. See ya!

3D Student said:
Thanks to Ennio and brainwave for the session. And it was nice to meet everyone who came. Do y'all usually count a Saturday or Sunday EE session as your Monday session?

Not really. Since we did some beatha though, you may like to make your Monday session beatha-less, or just reduce the number of sets you do of bioenergetic breathing to one or two. And it was good to see you today!

3D Student said:
I will probably attend the next meeting. Maybe bring a mat or blanket to get comfortable. See ya!

The next session at Ruscombe will have mats provided, 3D. See you soon!

bngenoh said:
It was great to meet you guys and i am looking foward to the next session. Until then ;D

Same here, bngenoh! See you at the next one :)

The next class will be held on Saturday, August 13th at 1pm at:

Ruscombe Mansion Community Health Center

4801 and 4803 Yellowwood Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21209

_http://www.ruscombe.org/index.php

And if anyone would like to join the Meetup page, you can do so here:

_http://www.meetup.com/Eiriu-Eolas-Baltimore/

Looking forward!

It was great to meet you all yesterday, thanks so much for the opportunity to walk through the EE breathing techniques in person! I have renewed forum membership since I could not find my previous handle/password (before sott.net I think..). So here is the new one!

I look forward to sharing with you all online and seeing you at future sessions, growing the availability of EE in such a stress-inducing region (DC) ;)

Thank you Brainwave and Ennio for the the EE session at the Baltimore Free School this past Sunday. Good job making EE accessible to people in this area of Baltimore. I am looking forward to the next session at the Ruscombe Mansion Community Health Center in August. It was good to meet others in the area who are participating in the EE program--there is definitely a strength in participating together.
shellycheval

Checking in, I've been home for a while. Thanks to everyone for the great session. I really enjoyed myself. And I was thinking I would have to tell my family why I was out so long, and they didn't even ask much, so I didn't have to go into details. :lol:

3D Student said:
Checking in, I've been home for a while. Thanks to everyone for the great session. I really enjoyed myself. And I was thinking I would have to tell my family why I was out so long, and they didn't even ask much, so I didn't have to go into details. :lol:

Glad to know you arrived home safely. It was a nice session, so thanks for coming. Hope to see you at the next one.

It was a great session and meeting other members was wonderful. The venue was especially pleasant and conducive to the practice. Thank you Brainwave and Ennio for providing this session.
shellycheval

Interesting that vagus exercises relax us partly by stimulating oxcitosin release.. This is the same hormone released during breastfeeding to bond the mother and child, seating and adjusting both Mother and child to their new realm or world arrangement (family). In that sense, it's not just a coping mechanism, but could be a linking activity for emergent realities shared by a group! What do you think?

SoulOfMan said:
Interesting that vagus exercises relax us partly by stimulating oxcitosin release.. This is the same hormone released during breastfeeding to bond the mother and child, seating and adjusting both Mother and child to their new realm or world arrangement (family). In that sense, it's not just a coping mechanism, but could be a linking activity for emergent realities shared by a group! What do you think?

This seems to be the case and was actually briefly reiterated in the recent session. EE certainly has a large number of applications!

And speaking of emergent realities shared by a group...

We have another class planned for this coming Saturday the 27th at the Baltimore Free School at 1PM.

1323 N. Calvert St.
Balitmore, MD 21202.

The class following will be held at Ruscombe Mansion at 3PM, Saturday Septemeber 10th.

4801 and 4803 Yellowwood Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21209

Hope to see ya! :)

Ennio said:
We have another class planned for this coming Saturday the 27th at the Baltimore Free School at 1PM.

1323 N. Calvert St.
Balitmore, MD 21202.

Due to a visit from Hurricane Irene tomorrow, we are canceling tomorrow's class at BFS.

Hope to see you at the next one!

Back
Top Bottom