Éiriú Eolas in Baltimore

Ennio

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hi Everyone,

The first EE class in Baltimore, Maryland will be held on June 25th at 1pm!

It will be given at the Baltimore Free School, a grassroots community based organization that provides free space for free classes.
And the class will be free in keeping with the spirit of the school.

The Free School is centrally located at 1323 N. Calvert. St. Balitmore, MD 21202, in the neighborhood of Mt. Vernon and more information about the school may be found here.

Brainwave and me are greatly looking forward to giving the class and look forward to meeting with you and anyone you think can benefit - which should be just about everybody ;)

If you have a yoga mat, it would be a good idea to bring it along.

P.S. For all you Baltimoreans and Marylanders check back here soon as we will be announcing more classes at other great area locations as well.

Sorry I was unable to attend the first meeting, but I will make another ASAP. I am so looking forward to meeting you and other members in person, and learning more so I can help spread EE in my area. Thank you for your work!
shellycheval

shellycheval said:
Sorry I was unable to attend the first meeting, but I will make another ASAP. I am so looking forward to meeting you and other members in person, and learning more so I can help spread EE in my area. Thank you for your work!
shellycheval

Hi :)
We have the next class planned for Saturday, July 16th at 1pm at:

Ruscombe Mansion Community Health Center
4801 and 4803 Yellowwood Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21209

_http://www.ruscombe.org/index.php

It will be great to see you!

And the next class in 'Charm City' will be at The Baltimore Free School on Sunday, July 24th at 12 pm.

The Free School is located at 1323 N. Calvert. St., Balitmore, MD 21202, in the neighborhood of Mt. Vernon.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Great--I will be at this Sunday's meeting, 24 July at noon. Looking forward to seeing you all too!
shellycheval

shellycheval said:
Great--I will be at this Sunday's meeting, 24 July at noon. Looking forward to seeing you all too!
shellycheval

Excellent! See you then, shellycheval! :)

Wow guys! :scared: I really wanted to come out and visit you guys one weekend but I just googled that address and it says its over 4 and a half hours away. I thought you told me it didn't take you that long to get back and forth from the city? Is there another way I'm missing?

I'd like to come and visit sometime aswell, maybe we could plan a visit one of this weekends to the Baltimore classes..And have a nice NYC-Baltimore EE session, It would be a nice roadtrip.:)

Pete, it does seem to take 4 hours..:-/ but I would be up for the drive..;)

Let me know what you guys think.

Ennio said:
And the next class in 'Charm City' will be at The Baltimore Free School on Sunday, July 24th at 12 pm.

The Free School is located at 1323 N. Calvert. St., Balitmore, MD 21202, in the neighborhood of Mt. Vernon.

Looking forward to seeing you!

I am glad to hear you guys are in Baltimore. I am able to attend and looking very forward to meeting you all. See you then.

p.s. Very excited

Alejo said:
I'd like to come and visit sometime aswell, maybe we could plan a visit one of this weekends to the Baltimore classes..And have a nice NYC-Baltimore EE session, It would be a nice roadtrip.:)

Pete, it does seem to take 4 hours..:-/ but I would be up for the drive..;)

Let me know what you guys think.

I'm definitely up for it Alejo but the timings gonna be a bit hard for me right now because of coworkers vacationing. I've been doing a lot of extra hours and it wouldn't leave me much time to travel four hours, spend four hours there and make the trip back home and in to work that same night. A Saturday is my best shot at it and I will definitely let you know. We can take turns driving! :scooter:

Pete said:
Wow guys! :scared: I really wanted to come out and visit you guys one weekend but I just googled that address and it says its over 4 and a half hours away. I thought you told me it didn't take you that long to get back and forth from the city? Is there another way I'm missing?

The Baltimore Free School is a little bit a ways deeper into the city than where we are. But traffic can also be a deciding factor!

Then there's also the Bus. You can always take the bus from NYC, let us know when you are coming, and we can pick you up from the station. Of course that would mean you would have to stick to a schedule ;)

bngenoh said:
I am glad to hear you guys are in Baltimore. I am able to attend and looking very forward to meeting you all. See you then.

p.s. Very excited

Great! See you then, bngenoh :)

Back
Top Bottom