Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Hello everyone,

Concerning the incidents with empty discs, I would recommend to the team responsible for making the cds/dvds to burn them using the lowest possible speed (2x) to reduce write errors and to use a relatively new cd/dvd burner. cheers.

Hi Luthlen, I started listening to the meditation part last week before sleeping without doing the round breathing exercises. Sometimes I leave the prayer section playing all night when I go to sleep. Planning on giving the whole run a try tonight :)

Prayer Of The Soul said:
(...)
Clear my ears
That I may hear
(...)

Have a little story to share after yesterday's meditation. Having skipped the previous session (except the prayer), I felt very refreshed all day today. In my opinion, there is definitely a difference between doing the whole set vs. just the pipe breaths and the meditative prayer. Can't quite put my finger on it but it's like the deep breathing relaxes and cleans me out - whereas the prayer causes me to DO, it enables change.

Anywhoo, last weekend I went away camping again because the stress was still rather intense (work as well as personal life). I ended up with a swimmer's ear after body surfing in the rough seas - the hearing was gone in the right ear. It's rather disturbing and disorienting - not to mention annoying.

I'd had hearing problems in that ear for a long time now. Doctors took a peak a couple of times and "yeah a little bit of wax, mate - just clean out your ear". It didn't work so I gave in to the idea that I was losing my hearing completely. With no further validation.

Last night, I felt crabby and irritable - it was the final straw. So during the prayer I began to visualise the ear getting cleaned out, with chunks of grime coming out of it. Nothing else seemed to work and this sounded like a good experiment to try. I also asked, "What to do?"

Well, today I suddenly had enough - it's hard to work disoriented and half-deaf. Now it's easy empathise with people who have hearing problems - it is very harsh on life. So I got up and went to see a doctor, just like that. It's not something I do lightly because of a deep mistrust of them. Nevertheless, just walked in to the first surgery in sight.

The ear got washed out with this funky water device for about 15 minutes. There was so much grime in it that it was hard to believe. It turns out that there was a large hardened chunk of wax deep in my middle ear. Saw the "rock" that came out - it was unbelievable! Like, objectively.

My hearing was finally restored and it is now better than ever. I was freaked out for a good hour afterwards because now there were all these extra sounds, lower frequencies, higher frequencies, everything. It made me dizzy and happy. Tension began to lift...

The doc said, "Your brain will probably work better now as well."

Let's wait and see... :cool2:

Hey Adam, I've been experiencing the same problems as yourself. I experienced an extremely sore and aching left arm, left jaw and left ear (and inner ear) that persisted for 2 days. It would return each time I did the EE program, but became less and less noticeable. The aching went from lasting days to lasting hours. I stopped the whole program and did only the prayer just to be safe, then set about clearing some wax with ear candles. Like you, I should probably visit the doctor to have my ears syringed. All in all, I've only undergone the EE program 6 times so I should really get back into it!

It's interesting that the EE program seems to "bring attention" to issues, both physical and emotional (which are likely connected). Or that these issues are actually a result of the emotional cleansing or side-effects thereof. A few members in this thread have mentioned symptoms that have occurred on their left side, which I find very curious.

mudrabbit said:
I'm not sure which way my life is going at the moment. I think possibly the only assistance I can give is to document how these exercises help with these particular issues. So for now, this topic is where I'll be.

Peg

Hi, Peg. Welcome back to the forum. I am very sorry to hear all the problems you've been through.

There is a ton of information on the Diet and Health sub-forum about fibromyalgia and much else. If you are up to reading on the computer, it may be a good idea to search for any particular problems you have on that sub-forum, but the reading will be quite long. So maybe bookmark articles and read it as you have the energy and ability to sit for any period of time, etc. Another option is to print information out and read it that way.

Also, unless there is some reason I don't know about that would require that you go slow with the breathing / meditation program, you may get great benefit from it as well as regular pipe breathing, maybe once or twice a day (pipe breathing, that is). Also there is a transcript for the Introduction audio you can read if you'd like.

Best wishes to you.

Hi everyone!

Finally joining you here. :) I've started with EE pretty late (thus my post is a bit longer) my summer was somewhat of a deep sleep as a means to recover from a pathological relationship.

Anyhow, I've started with pipe breath and then the whole program. Have done the full program approxiamtely ten times.

I had a rough shock pretty soon, experiencing an entity suck on me, posted here (link=topic=14058.msg110625#msg110625 date=1256030831) , followed by another intruder a few nights later. Not sure though whether
these were real entities or simply projections.It felt pretty real and external though, and was followed by a depression as if to assimilate this new 'seeing' if it was such.
Along with a dream in which I was with a group who I thought was STO-oriented, but in the course of the dream it turned out they were wolves in sheep's clothing,
trying to suck me in to their fangs. That dream also revealed how I did have signs that there was something not right with the group, but I still went along, believing they were collinear after all.

Apart from that I've experienced similar things like the others: tingling in hands, energy moving around in my body, some zoning, too. No colors and no visions as yet.

One morning after EE I woke up and thought I had indeed become mad: there were two different personalities present in me, I mean palpable, speaking and acting through me! One was real silly, giggling and each moment about to explode laughing out loud without any reason to. The other one was a female and everything, simply everything was making her feel ashamed and she was using situations I've experienced to agitate herself over them.. (experience of different i's in real time?). In any case that was spooky.. and heavy, too. I felt that if I didn't keep holding on to my center (whatever that is for me atm) I'd turn into a lunatic and get straight into an asylum, really, that wasn't funny.

Yesterday I was doing the EE and for the first time felt connected to this group *joy* and had a lot of yawning and did not try to suppress it as before, and it was some extreme kind of yawning, but got me really relaxed and present. I also had the urge to giggle/laugh out loud very often and without reason, and especially when I was being shown the image of a snail, that being my modus operandi for the Work, as I've recently understood.
When doing the POTS I was for the first time really listening to Laura's voice, not the contents of the prayer but her voice. I found it so extremely beautiful! And then something strange happened: I was suddenly feeling her human-ness, her heart, her tenderness and when I felt that I suddenly started sobbing, feeling pain and sobbing, and I felt like a child, protected by her archetypal motherly energy and love. Wow - that has deeply touched me!
Today I've been feeling down and also really frustrated about my work (six days a week, bad payment, 'bad' people) I'd have loved to simply leave and never come back. My mother came by telling me I shouldn't show it. She's right from the point of external considering, though. Also headaches, which I usually don't have, but it's the first day without coffee and I kow from past experience that getting off coffee brings about real detox symptoms with me. Hopefully I'll succeed in staying away from coffee for good this time.

I haven't yet done it: thank you so much Laura and everyone else involved for creating this breathing program! :flowers:

edit: inserted link

Moderator: fixed the link

Mona said:
I just wanted to comment on my experience with EE breathing meditation. Right away when I start doing it my salivary glands go crazy; I constantly have a lot of saliva in my mouth. This makes it a little difficult for me to do the breathing exercises in unisom as I have to swallow the saliva quite often. I also yawn a lot.

Hi, Mona.

When I first began EE over 4 months ago, I had the same experience with saliva. Some forum members reported difficulties with yawning, itching, (as did I) twitching and other annoyances. The advice given was to just swallow, yawn, scratch the itch, etc. and then continue breathing. These things are distracting, yet there's a good chance they will diminish and go away in time. It did with me and others.

Mona said:
The yawning part can be a litlle distracting to others (my mom and a friend have also joined me in these meditation exercises).

How wonderful to have others physically join you in the exercises!

Mona said:
I also remember my dreams almost every night; some of them can be quite strange but then I have always had strange dreams my whole life, they can be very vivid, colorful. Just a few nights ago I had a dream that I went to see my optician. As I was looking thorough my left eye my vision was not clear. I lied down on the operating table, the optician did something minor in my eye and when I looked through it I could see clearly. It was strange not seeing through my left eye and then all of a sudden the vision was clear. It felt quite real. Sometimes I feel like my dreams are more real than this 3D experience I am going through.

Lots of reports of dreams becoming more vivid after the EE program. Are you keeping a dream diary? Even a few jots of a dream's premise can be helpful...especially when you look back over your notes. You may discover some real revelations about yourself and this world we live in.

Mona said:
My mom has become a little more upset lately, at times she can feel aggressive (she feels like slapping someone sometimes, I try to stay away from her when that happens ) even though she is a gentle soul, her mood swings have become quite extreme...

Sound like there might be some emotions and past experiences being processed. Your mom may need to punch a pillow. Buried anger coming to the surface, perhaps?

I've had that aggressive feeling of wanting to slap someone a few times after doing an EE session. At one point, my husband felt like he needed to avoid me. Per Laura's advice, I found punching a pillow is a more externally considerate approach.

Mona said:
I hope EE will help me deal with my past life garbage hopefully soon. I think I have a lot of it and need to get rid of it othewise I don't think I will have a bright future.

Do your best not to be impatient...and recognize that all of us here are in the same boat in varying degrees. From what I and others have garnered about the program, it will do what it needs to do with each individual. Physical and spiritual detoxification takes time. Just have faith that the EE is one of the steps that will help you on your journey towards a brighter future.

Mona said:
My experience with the male gender has not been that wonderful in present 3D either. I am still coping with a sexual assault that happened at 25 and various emotional abuses from various male individuals at workplaces and in personal life as well. For some reason my present life seems to attract a lot of psychopaths.

You've come to the right place in order to heal and understand the pathological dynamics behind such suffering. Lots of material on this forum to discover and contemplate.

Mona said:
I hope the EE meditaion will help with that. If that does not then nothing else will.

I, too, hope that the EE meditation helps you to heal.

Just do your best to not give up hope if things don't sort themselves out as quickly as you would like. As a former volunteer for a Woman's Shelter and Rape Crisis Center, I've seen women who were able to overcome horrific situations such as you described without the benefits of an EE program by finally learning to forgive themselves from their mistakes in judgement and/or be more aware of the MO of predatory men.

Take care...and keep on breathing.

Here are some information relating to my experience with EE breathing and meditation that I thought worth mentioning.

The effects of the program seem to follow phases, at least, as far as dream patterns are concerned. Though during those various phases the dreams remain very vivid and leave a long lasting taste/feeling.

So during the first phase (from July to September roughly), it was about violence and suffering. Most of my dreams were about violence inflicted by others to me, I was getting stabbed, burned, shot, beaten... I was seeing the nastiness, the lies, the perversity of others.

The second phase (September to October) was the reconciliation one. My dreams were about reconciliation with various people, mostly friends and family members. Seeing in others things that were previously unseen, understanding them, empathising with them, seeing how they came to be who they were.

Then, about two weeks ago, a third phase started centering around my own fake, my own hypocrisy. In those dreams I self observe and see the lies, the hypocrisy that underlie most of my actions including the most trivial and/or seemingly benevolent ones.

Well, during the second phase I thought or hoped that the cleaning was over and I could finally enjoy nice dreams for the rest of my life. It seems unlikely, there is still a lot of work to be done.

chopwood.gif

Since two weeks I am not capable to start the meditation part. I do the breathing part very well and I feel energized... but just when I start breathing awaiting for the POTS part, I fall a sleep (or zone-out, I'm not sure to be so in this case). When I try to meditate alone without the record, I think of the two first phrases of the POTS and zone-out immediately :o I don't know if it is a violent resistance or something. Tried by night, in the morning, and even during the day last weekend. The dreams are consistent : houses or talking to people, though don't remember the details.

Belibaste said:
The effects of the program seem to follow phases, at least, as far as dream patterns are concerned. Though during those various phases the dreams remain very vivid and leave a long lasting taste/feeling.

Intersting, now you mention it I've noticed that too. I'm in my second or third set of 'violent' dreams....more so they are invasive dreams where I am fighting something that is trying to kill/control me or invade/control my space/house.
One of my dreams last night (I had about 8!) was completely new however.....I dreamt of being in a tall but empty thick walled (flint?) building in the middle east....inside where women and children. Outside an American army helicopter turned up (I kept calling it an Apache even though it wasn't) and started firing armor piercing bullets at us through holes in the walls. We all hit the deck and I threw myself on top of my girlfriend.....fortunately it couldn't quite aim into the building (the walls/holes where moving as I paid attention??). I then watched through a very large hole in the wall as it appeared to head away (give up)...only to have it turn around and fly into the building. We all hit the deck again, and I realised it was about to slaughter us all (it had a tell tale sign it was about to fire), so in that split second I got up (identifying myself as a target?) and threw a plastic bag with a large heavy book in I was carrying into the rotor blades.......it exploded/vanished leaving 3 pilots with hugely startled expressions on there faces in mid air for a second before they vanished too.
Usually in these dreams I run for my life....this time I fought for everyone elses life even though I didn't know them.

Anyway. I have noticed that my moods (anger or depression etc) and my body (lethargy/feeling hit by a truck or even highly energised) seem to be cycling too. Its almost like my programs have been put on fast forward and are slowly burning out. The first few times I had no control over old programs running full tilt it seems, but gradually I seem to be gaining enough objectivity to add some control....or the programs are burning out....or both?? Either way I think this may be useful to add to the FAQ, that core programs may start running your life for a while...and that it cycles back and forth through the programs. osit

fwiw I haven't been able to do the full program last week or this week due to feeling so tired/run down. I'm just sticking to the POTS when I can....if I'm correct this faze will also pass as part of the cycle. This seems to be my major lesson at the moment....not to get caught up in/identify with whatever physical or emotional problems that are surfacing.

I have a question regarding the Beathea Energetic portion of the breathing. During the inhale are we attempting to take a full inhale as well as a complete emptying upon exhale? Next when the process speeds up are we continuing to take a full inhale in the shortened time span or are we truncating a normal breath?

Thanks guys!

Wunjo said:
I have a question regarding the Beathea Energetic portion of the breathing. During the inhale are we attempting to take a full inhale as well as a complete emptying upon exhale? Next when the process speeds up are we continuing to take a full inhale in the shortened time span or are we truncating a normal breath?

What Laura says in the intro before beginning the BE breathing is to breath in until she finishes saying Baaa, and do the same with the Haa portion as well. I don't think a "full inhale" is a requirement.

Heimdallr said:
Wunjo said:

What Laura says in the intro before beginning the BE breathing is to breath in until she finishes saying Baaa, and do the same with the Haa portion as well. I don't think a "full inhale" is a requirement.

My understanding is that we should breath in for as long as we can until she starts saying Haaa, then breath out until she starts saying Baaa again. Thus, there are no pauses nor holding the breath between in and out, which is why it is called round breathing. If I'm mistaken on this someone please correct me.

Back
Top Bottom