Duolingo is great

Ah, i responded to discussion about keyboard layouts but forgot to share my experiences about Duolingo.

Last year i was into using Duolingo to spend my free time and i did it on my favorite browser which is Firefox and i didn't had any pronunciation lessons,. I wasn't aware this site offers such lessons at all.

There are pronunciation at least on some browsers that are Chrominium fork such as Chrome (fork is like someone made software and someone else made product based on it that fits their needs more Google Chrome is fork of Chrominium) and on mobile (dunno how many languages are supported).
It is not duolingo fault that much, cause it was firefox that lacked tools to make those things work (maybe things have changed but i didn't use this tool much recently). But i still like Firefox the most.

By chance (probably it wasn't a chance) i was talking with some people that also were using duolingo and i found out that there are pronunciation lessons. Not sure if there are pronunciation lessons in Russian or Ukrainian.
When it comes to eastern european countries my only aim was to learn how to read Cyrlic. I am from eastern Europe so we kinda pronounce things similarly.

It would be nice if Duolingo told me somehow that in order to get pronunciation lessons switch browser or use mobile, but i do not remember such notifications anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom