Dreaming in a Totalitarian Society

Over the last week I've been having some alien conflict / invasion type dreams. Not sure if these recent UFO stories are seeping into the dream world.

Last night I dreamt there was a sort of conflict where these alien humanoids had landed and were hunting down people. Thing is they were quite impervious to destruction such that they seemed unstoppable. Remember feeling the discomfort if running / trying to get away but it being quite impossible / futile to do so.

Anyways, just noting these weird dreams at a time when UFO stories are being leaked to the media.

Last thing I thought to share, while not a dream but more sort of a vision I had in early February while meditating. I found myself recapping my and my families timeline while alongside history and our Yugoslav/Serb roots when I a hit a very intense soul shattering moment that then relayed - “Reunited Yugoslavia.” I immediately started crying 😭 I don’t cry easily but it’s hard to put into words the deep connection, pain, and joy it would bring me to see that happen.

Hello maxwell1110,
Your experience similar to Laura. So most likely that event was soul cleansing too.

Q: Alright, another event during meditation followed by period of intense crying. What was this event?

A: Soul cleansing.

Q: The source?

A: Us ridding you of dark influences.

Hello maxwell1110,
Your experience similar to Laura. So most likely that event was soul cleansing too.
Thank you, Kay Kim for sharing that session transcript. I can’t say for certain if the Cs were involved, but at the time I did get the feeling of a purging or dispelling of negative energy and things were quite turbulent then. Just staying as centered as possible now. :knitting:

Last night I was dreaming that I was talking to Vladamir Putin on the phone and I had difficulty understanding his Russian. I was trying to warn him that he was being set up in a honey trap (like Assange) with an Australian woman. Then I saw pieces of paper from various secret service agency documents around the world being generated and filed.

Then I was somewhere in the Pacifuc Islands with zombies around. People started to sacrifice babies to the zombies. The zombies were calculating their feeding numbers and trying to figure out why the numbers were so good, why the people were throwing them babies as they wanted to encourage this behaviour. The people threw them the babies to divert attention from themselves but it was escalating the feeding.

Then I was somewhere in the Pacifuc Islands with zombies around. People started to sacrifice babies to the zombies. The zombies were calculating their feeding numbers and trying to figure out why the numbers were so good, why the people were throwing them babies as they wanted to encourage this behaviour. The people threw them the babies to divert attention from themselves but it was escalating the feeding.
:) Somewhere in the Ocean of Peace people willingly sacrifice their future without realizing that by doing so they are prolonging horrible present. Zombies like people, but lacking of life, do atrocities to squelch the smell of their own decay.

So last night
I was in the back seat of a car being driven by someone who was being blackmailed and controlled by their company boss. The boss was a very powerful man, a total psycho and I overheard on speaker phone how he was manipulating and controlling the employee. It was the first time his psychopathy had been revealed to anyone, and then he knew I was in the car because he had spyware and microphones installed into his employees life. I said to the male employee driving the car, he is going to destroy me isn’t he, and the driver replied yes. It was because the psycho had been discovered.

Then another scene in my dream, a powerful woman had been apprehended, someone resembling H.Clinton, she was wearing a diamond studded white shirt, all the diamonds fell off. Everyone realised they were real diamonds astounded at the opulence of it all.
She was being casually supervised and meant to be transported somewhere. She was left sitting next to a tree stump and she was stripping the bark off the tree with razor blades. I couldn’t believe the guard let her have a razor blade, and then she went psycho and tried to kill and slash whoever was nearby.

Another scene, a group of older people were essentially having an orgy in a swimming pool, it was gross and they didn’t care at all the imposition or that public were around.

Another scene, was a room full of clones of an older man, but they all had the same mind. When one moved a limb they all moved. But the each body and repeated clone was somewhat more deformed by a mutation than the previous clone. So there was a large range of disfigured bodies and stunted consciousness and intellect. They were in a classroom like in kindergarten, but about 69 years old. The teacher was trying to be compassionate and teach things but it was pointless because they were just bodies, meat that responded to neural signals, the capacity to hold consciousness was minuscule.

Last edited:
My dreams recently have mostly been more enlightening and personal, dreaming of people nature and animals.
Just the last two nights are notable because they have been these more disturbing dreams. But I feel fine, I’m just observing them.
I woke this morning thinking that the PTB are completely losing their minds, they are going all out to control and destroy.

Yesterday, I had a dream about "covid". I was moving through a building with rooms that people could rent. I noticed that many people had nervous system disorders, paralysis on one side, weak legs, scoliosis of the spine, tremors.... And in the dream I realized that it was the vaccination for "covid" that caused all this. And I woke up.

Today I had an intense dream about meteor impact. I was in front of a building I don't recognize with my family, and suddenly I saw a fireball in the sky. Immediately I grabbed the camera to document the sighting and upload it later on the forum.

As I was observing the fireball, it was closer and closer, and finally, I thought that it probably will hit the Earth near the place where I am. Eventually, it was so close that I became frightened and tossed away the camera and started to run away.

In the meantime, the meteor hit the Earth. Within a few seconds, I saw the lava flowing rapidly behind me, like from a volcano. I thought it was strange.

Then, there was a cliff or something like that before me. I jumped off this cliff, and immediately after, the lava covered me. I remember the feeling of being killed, literally fried by it. I thought at that moment that it doesn't matter because it's not the body that counts but the soul and reminded myself to look for the light. And then I woke up in my bed trembling and scared.

It's been a long time since I had such an intense dream.

During this past weekend I had a short but quite clear dream
I was standing in the open air, it was daytime, it seemed like a common sunny day, at noon, and suddenly I saw something high in the sky, something round, it was far up high, in the high layers of the atmosphere, It was white and round, I don't know if it was like a big chunk of ice or something white similar to the moon seen in the afternoon, but it was close enough, there was no disaster or fear, just something that was coming.

Several days ago I had this dream, about UFO, and the empathy with the other through the bond of species, that is to say as human race.
I was outside, on the terrace of a house or large building, there were several people gathered there, it was daytime, I was standing looking at the wide sky, clear and blue and from one second to another, I saw a round ship about 5 meters in diameter a few meters high above the place where I was, this ship appeared as if it was the failure of a screen, making some flashes, like a glitch on tv, from one second to the other this ship was fully deployed in the sky, it was a very shiny metal, as if it was very polished aluminum, people around me started to run and me too, I was afraid, and then I entered inside this house, looking for a door or better location to be safe.
There were more people looking for a place to hide and when I opened a door other people came in with me too, there was another person next to me and he was also terrified, he was in panic, I also felt scared but at that moment I turned to this person and told him to calm down, "we will be fine, we have to stay calm", we were in a room with a little smoked glass where we could see the faint shadows from the outside.

In spite of the weight of the fear in my chest and the shock about the UFOs in my dream, being next to another person gave me a lot of calm, his company gave me faith that together we were going to be fine, even though that person in my dream was a person without any direct link as family, partner or friend, the only fact that he was another human being, made me have a strong feeling of bonding and fraternity.

My dreams for the last year or two have tended to be all about unstable living arrangements.

I always seem to be looking at new apartments and houses. They come in all shapes and sizes, but they're always rather worn down, bright and interesting, well-used and well-loved, but with things like exposed plumbing or bits of damaged floor you can see through to the room below. Often the dreams involve negotiating space with random room mates, always trying to figure out places to keep my stuff.

Sometimes it'll be in a dreary inner city, other times out in beautiful country houses with roses growing in the back yard. Some of the places have been really appealing! -And a couple of times I'll find I return to the same place in two or more dreams, but eventually I always move on.

Often friends and family members will show up to help me move or even live with me, which is very odd. I don't normally ever see or remember specific people I know in dreams, but lately the interactions have been quite clear and memorable.

Three have been a couple of stand-out narrative moments. -One time I'd moved into a dream version of a college frat house, (apparently the rental market was really tight, and that's all I could find). I moved in late Summer before classes started, but before I was entirely settled, the place began filling up with millennials. Even though I was paying most of the rent on the property, for some reason I didn't have any say about who could live there. At the crux of the dream, the place was full of kids visiting for a kind of low-key party. They were spilling into my bed room; I had no private space. I gave up trying to fight it, and just hoped the party would end soon. I went out into my kitchen to make some breakfast, having to navigate between these milling young people.

On the chopping board, I was the only one not making vegan crap, and this self-righteous SJW girl, taking exception to my white masculinity and my choice of ingredients, asked me in the most searing tone, "Excuse me, but were you even invited?"

Ha ha! I always seem to wake up before I get to deliver my killer line of dialogue or defuse the bomb or solve whatever problem the dream was building toward. It's like, "Yeah, you figured it out, so now there's no longer any need to maintain this simulation. Computer; End Program!"

Oh, and lately Jordan Peterson has been making appearances. -We acknowledge each other in a friendly way, and I'm surprised he's got time to show up in an episode of my stupid life, but we never seem to get a chance to talk. I hope I get a chance to actually engage with him at some point, but I also feel a bit nervous. What does one say to Jordan Peterson?

I DO know this, however...

I've not had to deal with any Comets or UFOs, no storm troopers with dogs or white vans, or other terrifying apocalyptic subject matter.

Just trying to figure out if I get a spare closet for my boxes of books has been stressful enough.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I had a dream about "covid". I was moving through a building with rooms that people could rent. I noticed that many people had nervous system disorders, paralysis on one side, weak legs, scoliosis of the spine, tremors.... And in the dream I realized that it was the vaccination for "covid" that caused all this. And I woke up.
Interesting
I am a massage therapist
I’m starting to see the delayed adverse effects in sone of my clients now
One client had tremors fir two days after his first shot, three have cold symptoms and fatigue that isn’t seeming to be resolving (wait and see early days yet), one had a fall over balanced to one side at a Pilates class which usually is no problem. These clients have had Pfizer shots.

So these occurrences if related correspond to your dream.

As a child I would have a recurring dream, it was always very unsettling and I would awake in a panic.

The dream took place in a busy downtown city, me and my family would be driving and there would be a accident of some sort which would eject me out the window.

I would clear the blood,tears and fuzz from my eyes and run to my family who got out of the vehicle to see if I was alright. However everytime I would get to one of them, they would look at me and pull off thier face, leaving only a blank white silhouette of a face/mask.

All of the vehicles would than look like mine and each person took the appearance of a family member, I would run to this one and that one but all would do the same. Eventually I would awake absolutely terrified.

This eventually stopped as I got older. However now I feel there's a connection between this dream and current events with people wearing their "masks" physically and the ones we construct over the years.

This can obviously be magnified further but the words aren't there as it's still something I'm playing with. It reminds me of Sam roberts band song shapshifters.

As a child I would have a recurring dream, it was always very unsettling and I would awake in a panic.

The dream took place in a busy downtown city, me and my family would be driving and there would be a accident of some sort which would eject me out the window.

I would clear the blood,tears and fuzz from my eyes and run to my family who got out of the vehicle to see if I was alright. However everytime I would get to one of them, they would look at me and pull off thier face, leaving only a blank white silhouette of a face/mask.

All of the vehicles would than look like mine and each person took the appearance of a family member, I would run to this one and that one but all would do the same. Eventually I would awake absolutely terrified.

This eventually stopped as I got older. However now I feel there's a connection between this dream and current events with people wearing their "masks" physically and the ones we construct over the years.

This can obviously be magnified further but the words aren't there as it's still something I'm playing with. It reminds me of Sam roberts band song shapshifters.

Dang.

My two-cent interpretation would mirror yours;

The accident being indicative of other people being in control of your journey through life, and not being very good at insuring your well-being, resulting in chaos. -And the masks might indicate a deep mistrust of the people in your family.

Or similarly...

That some force had created havoc in your life and nowhere you looked could you find the people you trust, or get them or any of the adults around you to understand your situation and deep concerns.

Back
Top Bottom