Dream of STS Craft appearing / Nordic STS / Forum attack?

forest_light

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I know in Ressurection Ertugrul, Ibn Arabi says not to share dreams... he gives some fine advice, so normally I would not... but I felt very overwhelmed by this dream and wonder if the forum is about to receive some kind of attack or if it has happened and it’s done and dusted (possibly connected to the ‘mememe’ interaction)

This was a very intense, long clear dream. Very real to me. Or one where you wake up and laugh and go, ‘oh that was weird, funny’ or whatever. (Sorry it’s long)

I’m standing in a house, it’s very beautiful, spacious, clean, clear energetically. There is a huge stone bench or ‘island’, which divides the entrance area and living room where I find myself standing. There are massive clear glass windows and a lush garden outside, the frequency of the house is very high. I am wondering why I am in this house, I can’t see anyone else but I can hear people speaking in other rooms. I know it’s definitely not my little ‘hobbit house’ (it’s tiny) so I realise I must be visiting someone’s house. Everything is very calm. There is beautiful light in the house, it is warm and pleasant. I notice there is very little furniture. People seem to just come and go, and ‘chat’. It seems to be a kind of meeting place.

Suddenly a young man comes in the room and picks up a device on a table near a wall... the device is black and has a kind of ‘memory card’ (dark red) sticking out of it; it’s a bit like an older bulky PlayStation. He says “hey, what’s this?” and pulls out the card... instantly I feel a huge change in the energy of the house. Other people come into room, there is a discussion about the device/memory card.

For some reason I am drawn outside and I look up at the sky... I can feel something coming energetically. It’s not a good feeling. I see a ‘split’ in the sky and inside it, a black line appears which is completely straight. I see ‘wings’ fold/fan outward from the base of the line, it ends up ‘unfolding’, becoming a smallish black craft - sort of a triangle shape with a raised ‘seam’ down the middle. It hovers there, up near the split in the sky like it can’t move away. I sense it’s holding the ‘split’ open or has to stay close because it doesn’t have long before it closes again. It feels like the ship has compressed itself to travel between densities and it has forced its way through a ‘tear’ or ‘rupture’ which is some kind of portal/opening.

Rapidly, I retreat back into the house and am looking around for others to tell them what I have seen. There is only the young man and he is just intrigued with this ‘card’ he had pulled out of the device. He has no idea what it is and is about to plug it back in. I say “just put it down and leave it, don’t touch it, you need to get out of here, now.” Some other people come in the room and discuss the card/device (without my input) and say he shouldn’t touch things he doesn’t know about... I interrupt and tell them they are all at risk, something dark energetically is coming... everyone just disappears off through a doorway.

I look back to the windows... I can feel there is someone from the craft, who is now on the ground and moving towards the house, so I start to move though the rooms to try to find a way out the back... I’m trying to work out where the others have gone. I can’t find a way out, just a whole lot more rooms. The person (I feel they are male) is prowling around the house, I can hear them walking slowly... then stopping and listening. They are trying to find a way into the house but the door is locked. My heart is pounding and I can hardly breathe. I’m pretty terrified.

I crouch down behind the stone bench and peek out the side of it as the being passes a locked door with 3 horizontal glass panels in it. My eyes nearly pop out of my head! I can see parts of him but he can’t see me. He is pretty HUGE, at least 7-8ft carrying a very large white laser kind of weapon (long) and is wearing big hard-wearing boots - white leather, like very expensive biker boots. I think he is wearing all white leather but I am crouched down and only see his boots and his weapon clearly. He looks a bit like a storm trooper but behaves and moves more intuitively. He is highly intelligent.

I am trying to find a way out without him noticing me. I am really freaking out. His energy is predatory. He is being communicated with by the craft he arrived on. I am certain he can hear my heart pounding. I try to hold my breath, stay calm, find a way out. I remember I have experienced this kind of thing before. It won’t help me to just bolt and if I freak out I can’t possibly think clearly. I slip quietly through a few rooms but have to backtrack... he is very close. I can hear him breathing, feel his frustration and anger. I find a laundry room and back door. I slip out to the back yard which is on the edge of a forest... it’s the only place for me to go.

I can see him through the windows in the living room looking at the device. He has light colour hair or maybe white. He realises the device is not faulty, it has been pulled out deliberately, he is really angry. I can’t see his face properly or hear his thoughts, but I can feel his feelings. He starts to move through the house looking for someone, anyone... I know he can feel me nearby.

Feeling that I have done enough observing to describe him to others who can help identify him, I move deeper into the forest trying to find a tree to hide behind... they are all too skinny, even if I stand sideways. Every part of me wants to run like the wind but I am guided to stand very, very still.

He appears at the edge of the forest. I feel him communicating with others in his ship; it feels as if he is looking straight at me but I realise he probably can’t see me. He is very reluctant to step into the forest. My Higher Self tells me he is not permitted in there, there is a ‘boundary’ energetically. He knows the house layout to some degree... but nothing more. I close my eyes, exhale, then gently breathe in the softness of the forest, the stillness. There is not a bird singing. Nothing moving. It is as if we are in ‘no time’. I breathe out, open my eyes... and he is gone.

I stay in the forest for a while until I see others have returned to the house and hear them talking. I return to the house and speak with some of the people about the device. I explain it has been used to listen to the group, monitoring everything... some take it seriously, others just return to their original conversations. There is a woman who is pregnant and she thinks it is nothing serious. I am very concerned about her child and the younger members of the group I see here. Some of us talk for a while longer discussing what has happened.

Suddenly I feel ‘them’ again... I run outside and see two more ships appear in the same place. It is almost dusk and rain has started to drizzle softly... it’s misty... I run inside and tell everyone to grab something warm, anything - we have to leave - right NOW!!! I am trying not to scare them, but know I need to make it clear I am not joking. We all slip out the back and retreat into the forest.

I can see the house and observe there are more of these large beings moving around outside, maybe six? They look through all the rooms but when they find nobody there, they are really mad. It’s clear they have an agenda and I sense they wish to abduct / hurt others. They don’t even try to go into the forest. They are really annoyed they are returning on this mission empty handed.

They all go back to the ship, except the original light haired being. He stays out the front of the house, takes his weapon and sprays a foamy thick white film all over the outer front left hand corner of the house... in one way it is like he is ‘marking’ it, like a mark that will remain or be seen by others (even though it is white like the outside of the house - maybe it’s fluorescent). He is angry and feels humiliated. It’s like he is trying to punish us for disconnecting the listening device and for being several steps ahead of them.

I can smell light drifts of the chemical being sprayed and am told by my Higher Self it is very toxic so I make sure not to breathe it in. I am told it is designed to erase memory / awareness and slowly pollute the health of anyone who comes into contact with it.

None of the spray gets inside the house, no damage is done inside at all by the intruders... the energy is still perfectly clear when we all return. The house is full of natural light and sun, even though it’s evening (I know, weird) and we are discussing about the experience.

(There are a few parts of the dream I could not recall, but that is pretty close.)

END OF ‘DREAM’

then my cat woke me up because a gigantic spider (easily my hand span) was freaking him out. (That’s not part of the ‘dream’ - it really happened!) but I felt it was great “coincidence” to make sure I remembered the ‘dream’ with such clarity - which often I don’t. After I calmed the cat down (and myself) I wrote down as much as I could because it was so vivid and affected me so intensely.

Afterwards I lay back down and asked what it was all about...

I heard the words: “connected to mememe”
Huh??? I was given me a few starters...

House = forum - not your house, you were visiting
Device = listening / spying / material that brought mememe to comment
Small STS craft x 3
white = impression of light
large being of ‘Nordic’ appearance ( I hadn’t identified it like this until I heard that )

Looking for a way into the house (trying to get to Laura)
War like weapon (intent to attack)
Predatory behaviour (stalking/luring others into conflict)
Unable to go deeper into protected area (protected area)
Communicating with others covertly of same vibration (others who are STS human / non)
Knew way around the house (familiar with forum)
Brought reinforcements attempting to abduct / injure (“we” and quotes from other communications with disgruntled folk)
Leaving toxic marking from anger (which had no effect) in the hope others will stay away (bad mouthing Laura, Ark, the forum generally)

I don’t know if the ‘Nordic’ is Mememe45 personally, maybe it’s more the group behind this drama.

I do recall reading there are Nordic STO and STS...
or maybe I have read that incorrectly?

Or this could all just be some weird projection.
Or maybe I am some weirdo running a program I don’t realise.
I have had a lot of trauma in my past so I know I could have all kinds of freaky stuff going on... I’m considering all the options 🙃

You could also just say I have an ‘overactive imagination’, but I haven’t had a dream this clear and intense which felt like a form of energetic attack, since my ‘colinear aural transfer’ ‘dream’.

FWIW:
I hadn’t eaten anything unusual or watched TV or read anything sci-fi.
I don’t drink or take drugs or any medication.
I’ve not been sleeping well and was dog-tired so usually that means no dreams which I can remember.

I confess though, I did have one square of chocolate 😋

Any comments / vibes / feedback welcome.

Some dream! It deserves some eggs and bacon! My take is that we should acknoledge the ‘threat’ and without discussing further your dream, calmly proceed or continue deeper into our work individually and collectively, aka ‘the forrest’.
Big hug!

Ha ha eggs + bacon...
thanks Ina, I was already hungry! 😘

Just want to correct my typo:

it should have read: NOT one where you wake up and laugh.

I never have such detailed dreams that are so epic and yes I absolutely get nobody wants to rehash the mememe story. Nor do I, I personally found it quite painful. I debated whether to post this message, I know I risk sounding like a total fruit loop by doing so but I’m willing to take that risk rather than sit on it.

I had some weird experiences the night before where I turned my phone off before I went out of phone range. It turned itself back on as I was driving home. I pulled over and looked at it and thought “weird!”... that’s never happened before... turned it off again (and my tablet). I made sure certain they were both off. The phone turned itself back on a few hours later.
Never, ever happens. e v e r.

Also had some experiences with ‘losing time’ that were very obvious. “5 minutes” was half an hour. All I did was walk inside, get some food out to make a meal, walk back out to the car for something and it was half an hour later on the clock. I honestly would have fallen over if I hadnt been sitting down.

Ha ha maybe someone is trying to communicate with me.
Or there is some kind of interference, or projection, in my field.
Or maybe it’s all just coincidence.

Last night I had a dream I was drawing (I don’t draw) animals in long grass and it was very detailed images, but some were 3D from above and some were 3D side on. But all were moving through the long grass at the same time... it’s really hard to explain... they weren’t static images, everything was moving while I was drawing... the grass was swaying in the breeze, the rabbits were hopping slowly as I drew them and a puppy was scampering...

This drawing dream felt like I was being shown there is some recalibration in my brain where now I am learning to see things from different angles? I noticed an ability to see broad concepts and make big connections between a lot of things simultaneously, and an expansion in my brain once I started taking in a large amount of info on the Cass website about a year ago. So I feel a lot of positive things are going on in there. I don’t feel I am unstable at all. I am calm and clear headed and feeling positive which is big progress for me, considering where I was a year ago.

I credit much of this to this forum and what I have learned through the Cass website and appreciate deeply the incredible honesty and strength of people on this forum.

I’m not expecting anyone to take the ‘nordic’ dream as being prophetic or like I have access to some ‘meaningful information’, it just felt wrong to keep it to myself.

Oh, forest_light, that's a heavy dream! Thank you for sharing it. My immediate thoughts are: it is your dream and therefore most likely an attack on you rather than the group in general. Certainly, the group has been under attack - probably from the word go, so it's not to say that it doesn't get attacked now... What I feel moved to say is: you handled yourself well in the dream: you were perceptive and alert and knew how to hide (not draw attention to yourself) and knew where to go (forest boundaries) so as to be out of malicious reach. Perhaps you are ready to deal with whatever life throws at you presently. As an aside and probably totally unrelated: when I read the part where you mention the big spider, I remembered a book I have been rereading recently: "The Black Spider" by Jeremias Gotthelf (originally in German: "Die schwarze Spinne").

I would also issue a LOL out of instantaneous ‘That would be the day!’ thought, but to answer your questions, maybe it is both. You are technically advanced in your understanding of your energy field and the act of communication is what you choose to make of it. Also a protective diet (as thoroughly discussed on this forum) combined with EE breathing and a healthy dose of daily activity would support your inner wisdom in deciding how to deal with novel encounters of ‘communication. Otherwise I agree with @Ysus, you handled yourself well.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. At the very least I think we can surmise the whole drama with mememe left enough of an impression on you that you would interpret the dream the way you did. And that in itself is worth the effort to post about. OSIT

Ha ha eggs + bacon...
thanks Ina, I was already hungry! 😘

Just want to correct my typo:

it should have read: NOT one where you wake up and laugh.

I never have such detailed dreams that are so epic and yes I absolutely get nobody wants to rehash the mememe story. Nor do I, I personally found it quite painful. I debated whether to post this message, I know I risk sounding like a total fruit loop by doing so but I’m willing to take that risk rather than sit on it.

I had some weird experiences the night before where I turned my phone off before I went out of phone range. It turned itself back on as I was driving home. I pulled over and looked at it and thought “weird!”... that’s never happened before... turned it off again (and my tablet). I made sure certain they were both off. The phone turned itself back on a few hours later.
Never, ever happens. e v e r.

Also had some experiences with ‘losing time’ that were very obvious. “5 minutes” was half an hour. All I did was walk inside, get some food out to make a meal, walk back out to the car for something and it was half an hour later on the clock. I honestly would have fallen over if I hadnt been sitting down.

Last night I had a dream I was drawing (I don’t draw) animals in long grass and it was very detailed images, but some were 3D from above and some were 3D side on. But all were moving through the long grass at the same time... it’s really hard to explain... they weren’t static images, everything was moving while I was drawing... the grass was swaying in the breeze, the rabbits were hopping slowly as I drew them and a puppy was scampering...

This drawing dream felt like I was being shown there is some recalibration in my brain where now I am learning to see things from different angles? I noticed an ability to see broad concepts and make big connections between a lot of things simultaneously, and an expansion in my brain once I started taking in a large amount of info on the Cass website about a year ago. So I feel a lot of positive things are going on in there. I don’t feel I am unstable at all. I am calm and clear headed and feeling positive which is big progress for me, considering where I was a year ago.

I credit much of this to this forum and what I have learned through the Cass website and appreciate deeply the incredible honesty and strength of people on this forum.

I’m not expecting anyone to take the ‘nordic’ dream as being prophetic or like I have access to some ‘meaningful information’, it just felt wrong to keep it to myself.
Missing time experiences can be indicative of an alien abduction. Tall STS nordics have been known to abduct people in the past. It isn't always the greys. Just a thought.

That was an incredible dream forest_light. The experience seems like an allusion to the theological context behind the strange mememe drama. The Cs said that even though dreams can be used as disinformation zones, some can be genuine (i.e. coming from one's higher self), so sharing dreams has some degree of importance. I think that is so because dreams are in some way connected to the information field that all are connected to, and the process of sharing truths from them benefits others. In other words, dream-sharing is an important part of networking.

dreams are in some way connected to the information field that all are connected to, and the process of sharing truths from them benefits others. In other words, dream-sharing is an important part of networking.
Thanks everyone ☺️ that’s great feedback to have.

It didn’t feel like it was a dream meant ‘just for me’ but i appreciate the insights from each of you and will reflect on that more. I felt like it was the group that was being attacked but I could be completely wrong.

I felt a bit vulnerable sharing it because I know not everyone on this forum is ‘colinear’ and it’s been affirmed that anyone can apply to the forum. It is clear in regard to this forum on a broader level, there are some harbouring considerable long term grievances. I have no wish to cast aspersions or make judgements about anyone, mememe included, I was just sharing what I was shown.

It felt to me more like there could be a renewed ‘smear campaign’ going on online, I doubt this is anything new from what I have gleaned and have seen online myself. But I did wonder if it was because there is more to come?

I am still getting used to the idea of connecting with so many people and sharing such personal things. I’ve been living in the bush for years with little contact with anyone so it’s opened a whole new world for me...
ha ha, literally.

Have to say the dream thing doesn’t seem to be slowing down. Since that dream, my dreams have been extremely vivid and I am having no trouble recalling them which is interesting. I certainly enjoy the ones that are a bit more gentle. Puppies and bunnies were a lot lighter than guns and energetic attack.

Thanks for the insights, and all your kindness and encouragement.
🌈☀️

Also a protective diet (as thoroughly discussed on this forum) combined with EE breathing and a healthy dose of daily activity would support your inner wisdom in deciding how to deal with novel encounters of ‘communication.
Have been doing the Keto diet for three months and it has helped immensely... astounding difference in my wellbeing and body pain... will share more on the diet thread soon. Would love to do EE but have no power or internet... will buy the DVD once I move. I am in the process of finding a new home so my life can be filled with all these wonderful experiences as well as the ability to explore more of the work/access materials etc on a regular basis. It’s hard to get long on the internet at the library due to covigeddon psycho restrictions and I suspect nobody would appreciate me doing pipe breathing there. 😂. But soon... very soon. Daily activity, I think you mean exercise? Definitely doing that, my body is always complaining (have some physical conditions that limit me) but yes absolutely, it’s so important!

when I read the part where you mention the big spider, I remembered a book I have been rereading recently: "The Black Spider" by Jeremias Gotthelf (originally in German: "Die schwarze Spinne").
Interesting book! I live in the bush next to a rainforest in a subtropical climate. The heat (and abundant food sources) in this country make everything grow to monstrous size! Most people that see the size of these spiders freak out. It’s really not a lot of fun when you wake up with one running across your face. 😝 Australia has some scary critters. I’m going to have to check out the spider connection. I know the Cs have referenced them it before but I haven’t actually read anything about it yet.

Thank you dear ones, much gratitude :hug2:

Have been doing the Keto diet for three months and it has helped immensely... astounding difference in my wellbeing and body pain... will share more on the diet thread soon. Would love to do EE but have no power or internet... will buy the DVD once I move. I am in the process of finding a new home so my life can be filled with all these wonderful experiences as well as the ability to explore more of the work/access materials etc on a regular basis. It’s hard to get long on the internet at the library due to covigeddon psycho restrictions and I suspect nobody would appreciate me doing pipe breathing there. 😂. But soon... very soon. Daily activity, I think you mean exercise? Definitely doing that, my body is always complaining (have some physical conditions that limit me) but yes absolutely, it’s so important!

Interesting book! I live in the bush next to a rainforest in a subtropical climate. The heat (and abundant food sources) in this country make everything grow to monstrous size! Most people that see the size of these spiders freak out. It’s really not a lot of fun when you wake up with one running across your face. 😝 Australia has some scary critters. I’m going to have to check out the spider connection. I know the Cs have referenced them it before but I haven’t actually read anything about it yet.

Thank you dear ones, much gratitude :hug2:
You are right about the spiders. On one of my visits to Australia, I had a large Huntsman spider crawl across my foot. It freaked me out. Fortunately, their bite is not toxic and I avoided being bitten. On another occasion, I used a friend's swimming pool for an early morning swim in upstate NSW. He warned me to look out for funnel webs as he had noticed some earlier out near the pool. Now they are scary critters. One bite from a funnel web can land you in hospital.

On the topic of dreams, I recently read this Ch. 47 of Laura's wave series and wanted to share this segment here, which may be helpful:

May 21, 1997

Q: I have a whole bunch of questions: First, in the past week, Dimi, Jim and SJB contacted Ark. I simultaneously had another of those experiences where I felt that an elephant was sitting on me, or compressing me. I have a theory that there is some sort of frequency wave that activates “agents” and their pre-implanted programs to contact their “target,” and that the frequency is what I perceive as the “compression.” Is this possible?

A: Yes. Notice how contact intensifies post put off?

Q: What? What is “post put off?”

A: After Ark delivered message indicating declining interest.

Q: Oh, I see. Is the sensation I experience strictly related to a frequency? I mean, I was thinking that I was having this feeling because force was being taken by them from me through his bond to me, that his response to them closed the circuit. Would I have suffered whether he responded or not?

A: Waves unify significant events.

Q: Well, what does that mean?

A: It is interrelated.

Q: Would a blank wall, termination of contact, minimize my suffering?

A: Only you can tell.

Q: Well, he knows who and what they are, and there is also the view that by continuing interaction, it prevents other portals from being opened. In other words, the devil you know is better than the devil you don’t know.

A: Oh yeah?!?

Q: So, this does not prevent others from coming along?

A: Unless one prevents fires by watching only the matches.

Q: What are the matches?

A: That is not the point. Does one prevent sinking just by looking out for icebergs?

Q: No, one steers away from them. Is that what you mean?

A: Oh … We see … Then you must mean by inference that the only cause of sinking is icebergs, yes??

Q: Oh. So, there is a lot more that can cause one to sink than icebergs. Well, I was just concerned about the fact that there has been repeated events of this kind. It seems that I get the horrible feeling of being compressed even before they contact him … and then it just snowballs. And, it always seems to come at about the time I have my period, when I am most vulnerable and least capable of coping with such things.

A: When your periods cease, the contacts will not. Yes.

Q: Yes to what?

A: It is soon now. […]

Q: OK, some time ago when I had the “Three Dominoes” dream, or experience, I asked you about this, and you said it was not an important dream. Yet, it led to an incredible series of discoveries. Why did you say it was not important?

A: What was important, the dream or the discoveries?

Q: Well, of course the discoveries … and there really were no dominoes … but it gave me a teensy idea that helped with all the rest … and one thing led to another to another …

A: Dream was not important until fulfilled.

The discoveries referred to above fill three notebooks with notes. It would take us too far from the present subject to detail them, but suffice it to say that using phonetic cabala (even if I didn’t know that this was what I was learning) was becoming second nature to me and as my awareness of the hyperdimensional reality expanded, I was just simply stunned at the connections I was seeing.

Q: Does it have anything to do with the Frankenstein dream, which seemed to contain all the basic elements of the following weeks’ discoveries. Does it have something to do with putting something in a particular place in one life to come back for it in another? Or, is it that all the clues …

A: You should know by now that all this will be revealed as appropriate.

Q: OK. Now, the 64,000 dollar question … tunnels, longitude of Oak Island, leading to Pointe Perce, Mont Blanc and the St. Bernard Tunnel, and St. Bernard wrote the rules for the Templars … and then, Tenerife, the Canaries and the latitude of 28:30 connected to the spider in the King James version of Proverbs 30:28 … and that leads directly to New Port Richey. Therefore, is there some connection between the location of this house and something on the Canary Islands?

A: You have made much progress, expect more, if vigilant and persistent!

Q: Well, you know I am that! Well, at the time the question was, “could the position of my house over a tunnel be detrimental?” And the answer was “yes.” Then, the question was “how?” which led to the answer “That is the 64,000 dollar question.” So, is there any further that I can have at this time?

A: Detrimental is subjective, according to unfolding events and choices.

Q: So, it was a question at that time, the big question as to what I was going to choose to do …

A: Close.

Q: At that time, it was also said that there was a vortex here that merges levels 1, 2, 3, and 4 with density 5. And, you said that the primary issue about this was “the physical imprint locator.” What is this?

A: Forces that tune and influence participants on the various above mentioned density levels.

Q: The other night, I guess at the time that the Jim, Dimi, and SJB thing was brewing, I had a terrible dream of a person trying to break into my house … that [my youngest daughter] had followed V** out, and I had to get her back, and this put me in danger … then, I was afraid that he was going to start trying to kill us while we were in the house by shooting through the walls. Ark, Frank and Tom did not seem to be quite as alarmed as I was … I woke up with my heart nearly beating out of my chest and covered with a cold sweat, and somewhat paralyzed. I recognize this sort of dream from before. Was it just a dream, a warning, a screen memory of some other event? It was very frightening.

A: Choose selection two above. Always be aware of your significance as the possessor and potential purveyor of unusually high level knowledge store. And, what that means to those who would prefer that it not be.

Q: Is there more I could do in terms of protecting my children? That is where I am most vulnerable and I am not sure that they understand the seriousness of the situation.

A: What do signs keep telling you? Who took what positions and behaviors in the dream? Well?

Q: Yes … I realize that it was because of going out to do something ordinary … not thinking … while Ark and Tom and Frank were distracted … and I was just concerned about [my daughter] …

A: And what role did V** play?

Q: I see. Like the Pied Piper?

A: Or maybe programmed decoy, due to FRV?

Q: What is FRV?

A: Frequency Resonance Vibration.

Q: Is there any danger to [my son and daughter] with these kids and church people they have been around the past few weeks?

A: What do you think?!? It is a vulnerable age for anyone, much moreso for the children of one on path to superconsciousness, and in contact with those who provide advice and data …

Q: Well, this church group makes me very uneasy. What can I say to them to make them understand how very vulnerable I am through them?

A: Tell them the truth as you would tell others, of more mature stature.

Q: Any other advice where they are concerned? This whole situation absolutely gives me the willies.

Regarding the above dream and the role played by V**, a very important thing to consider is the fact that, as I was learning to interpret my dreams, I discovered that, very often, when there is something I don’t want to look at, the characters playing the different roles are switched in my dream. I also frequently dreamed about a person who represents a type of individual rather than a specific person. This is what the Cs seemed to be indicating; that programmed decoys could lead the children into dangerous situations. As events were later to show, this was indeed the case here. My children were in greater danger than I ever could have imagined. But it wasn’t through V**.

It appears that certain characters in a dream have a possibility to not represent the literal person themselves, but rather an idea or concept. Like smoke and mirrors.

Missing time experiences can be indicative of an alien abduction. Tall STS nordics have been known to abduct people in the past. It isn't always the greys. Just a thought.
We know from the C's that dreams can be multilayered. I have just been re-reading some of the earlier transcripts about STS nordics and their possible link with the 'Nation of the Third Eye' and the subterranean Aryan civilisation (some of whom are bi-density beings) who seem to be working with the PTB on the surface. They may be heavily invested in the PTB's current scamdemic and vaccination programme, which is intended to bring around a mass controlled human population akin to what Atlantis ended up as being. This Group with others has been active in warning against the vaccinations and the deliberate economic damage being instituted throughout the world to usher in a New World Order. Hence, could the anger of the beings you saw in your dream be a reflection and expression of the STS's annoyance at groups like this offering resistance to the PTB's plans?

When you mentioned this:

"He stays out the front of the house, takes his weapon and sprays a foamy thick white film all over the outer front left hand corner of the house... in one way it is like he is ‘marking’ it, like a mark that will remain or be seen by others (even though it is white like the outside of the house - maybe it’s fluorescent). He is angry and feels humiliated. It’s like he is trying to punish us for disconnecting the listening device and for being several steps ahead of them.",

is his anger directed in this manner because the Group has advocated that people should not take the vaccine (the listening or control device) and by doing so we are refusing to take the Mark of the Beast, the means of total STS control?

And when you mentioned this:

"I can smell light drifts of the chemical being sprayed and am told by my Higher Self it is very toxic so I make sure not to breathe it in. I am told it is designed to erase memory / awareness and slowly pollute the health of anyone who comes into contact with it."

it made me think of the vaccines and their potential side effects. Even where you referred to the pregnant woman:

"There is a woman who is pregnant and she thinks it is nothing serious."

it reminded me that pregnant women have been warned against taking the Pfizer vaccine due to potential dangers to the baby in uterus.

Just a thought. What do others think?

We know from the C's that dreams can be multilayered. I have just been re-reading some of the earlier transcripts about STS nordics and their possible link with the 'Nation of the Third Eye' and the subterranean Aryan civilisation (some of whom are bi-density beings) who seem to be working with the PTB on the surface. They may be heavily invested in the PTB's current scamdemic and vaccination programme, which is intended to bring around a mass controlled human population akin to what Atlantis ended up as being. This Group with others has been active in warning against the vaccinations and the deliberate economic damage being instituted throughout the world to usher in a New World Order. Hence, could the anger of the beings you saw in your dream be a reflection and expression of the STS's annoyance at groups like this offering resistance to the PTB's plans?

When you mentioned this:

"He stays out the front of the house, takes his weapon and sprays a foamy thick white film all over the outer front left hand corner of the house... in one way it is like he is ‘marking’ it, like a mark that will remain or be seen by others (even though it is white like the outside of the house - maybe it’s fluorescent). He is angry and feels humiliated. It’s like he is trying to punish us for disconnecting the listening device and for being several steps ahead of them.",

is his anger directed in this manner because the Group has advocated that people should not take the vaccine (the listening or control device) and by doing so we are refusing to take the Mark of the Beast, the means of total STS control?

And when you mentioned this:

"I can smell light drifts of the chemical being sprayed and am told by my Higher Self it is very toxic so I make sure not to breathe it in. I am told it is designed to erase memory / awareness and slowly pollute the health of anyone who comes into contact with it."

it made me think of the vaccines and their potential side effects. Even where you referred to the pregnant woman:

"There is a woman who is pregnant and she thinks it is nothing serious."

it reminded me that pregnant women have been warned against taking the Pfizer vaccine due to potential dangers to the baby in uterus.

Just a thought. What do others think?
There something about foam coming from a weapon that makes me think of a vaccine/treatment.

When I hear people refer to tall white aryan beings, it often makes me think of Charles Hall's claims to have worked with what he called 'Tall White Aliens' at an airforce base in Nevada back in the 1960's. I have never quite known what to make of Hall's claims for these beings but they may well fit the decription of the Kantekkians and other aryans who, according to the C's, went underground and formed the 'Nation of the Third Eye'. They also make me think of Courtney Brown's 'Cosmic Voyage' and his so called Martians, who have been discussed in the transcripts and the Forum. The C's seemed to think these beings would be unveiled to the world one day as aliens, when in reality they are our fellow humans. I attach a youtube video of Hall giving a talk on his Tall Whites in case you are interested. I make no claims for what he says.

Back
Top Bottom