Dream About George Bush

Laura said:
The "code" was "One for the money, Two for the Show, Three to get ready, and Four to GO!" And, on the word "GO!" the bombs were supposed to go off.
Top Four Reasons Dubya Does What He Does -- and while that is a takeoff on sometimes comical top 10 lists nothing about this is meant to be laughable.

Drinky McCokehead...that's precious. I love it. I wish I knew how to do flash animations-the possibilties with this theme are endless...

I had a think about it last night and remembered what happened to Hitler during the second world war. The Army tried unsuccessfully to asassinate him. The symbology of the military might be significant here. The "blue suede shoes" here may refer to the Airforce and they had to have more of an awareness of 9/11 than any of the others - especially as the ONI was 'taken out', by the Pentagon strike and Army Intelligence, well, what's that?

I thought about what would have happened had Flight 93 been hyjacked successfully. Most likely it's target was the Capitol Building (speculation) in order to 'take out' the Government. This would then facillitate the easy placing of the country under martial law. It would have also made the obvious 'flaws' in the Pentagon stike less visible. In fact, the Pentagon would have probably been ignored.

If Bush was to be asassinated, I could only assume that placing the country under martial law then becomes a real possibility. This may be what the PTB want and the only reason that it may be 'allowed' to happen.

Maybe it is just a reinforcement of what you have already speculated on. The thing to focus on is the Pentagon Strike.

Dreams can be weird. Truck bombs may just be Bombs / Big Explosions. Trucks - maybe huge like busses, like airbus, like airplanes...

One for the money - first WTC plane
Two for the show - second WTC plane - just for the show and glitz and added awe
Three to get ready - Flight 93 - shot down - probable target - national monument
Four to go - White house or another national target or pentagon was possibly a double cross not in the plan.

If perhaps 4 was supposed to hit say the white house and it didn't come and it didn't come and it didn't come and then boom the pentagon. Maybe it is the one George cannot escape. Maybe all the current WTC / Alex Jones / c-span / thermate stuff is all just another allowed disinfo dog and pony show. But George cannot get away from the Pentagon and just perhaps it is the one he cannot get away from. Perhaps even the military will turn on him in a coup. We know the Air Force and Space Command were in on the plan, but maybe others will turn if the heat gets hot enough.

Another possibility is that the huge truck bombs are 4 countries. Once war is battling in four countries the double cross will come and along with destruction of Israel and all middle eastern arab countries will come coup d'état.

Laura said:
Last night is the third time I've dreamed about George Bush. I dreamed that he was on a military base and a "test" had been set up- gigantic truck bombs. There were two army guys setting up the bombs and George was sitting inside a building at a safe distance and he was supposed to be the one to give the signal to set them off. The "code" was "One for the money, Two for the Show, Three to get ready, and Four to GO!" And, on the word "GO!" the bombs were supposed to go off.

For some reason, Bush decided to go down and find out what was taking so long and he was standing right beside the trucks and someone out of sight pronounced the words and I woke up knowing that the bombs were going to go off and Bush wouldn't have time to run away.

Back
Top Bottom